#1 Posted by Aqua11500 (2632 posts) - - Show Bio

VS

Animated versions only 
 Since there are so many different adaptions of Storm in the animated MU,then ALL her feats from each animated appearances can be utilized.  
  Ladies star off 50 ft apart.
#2 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2767 posts) - - Show Bio

do all the feats/versions go for ww to?

#3 Edited by Aqua11500 (2632 posts) - - Show Bio
@EpitomeofCool said:

do all the feats/versions go for ww to?

Yes but the reason i did it for Storm is because her powers and appearance etc change with each new series.WW only really had JLA/JLU  to stand on,Storm has more animated incarnations.

unless you want to count the 70's Super friends..lol 
WW's movie version was good,but couldn't fly.
#4 Edited by EpitomeofCool (2767 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aqua11500
I was thinking of the superman batman movie ww to...

ok I can see this going either way but more in storms favor, the distance helps her...I dont know much about the wolverine and the x-men storm (couldnt get into the cartoon) but I know x-men evolution storm and the 90s storm (the most powerful imo)..storm could summon the cold of the arctic winds (lol) and freeze her..ww can block her lighting attacks (she was good at utilizing her bracelets in JL), but her winds/ice may throw her off, giving storm the win..
#5 Posted by JediXMan (31321 posts) - - Show Bio

Leaning toward Storm. Wonder Woman has always been treated rather poorly in animation.

#6 Posted by Sgtcrispy (414 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm I think because electricity is God-status in the DCAU.

#7 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (10851 posts) - - Show Bio

Also leaning toward Storm due to her TAS and Evolution showings.  

#8 Edited by Aqua11500 (2632 posts) - - Show Bio
@EpitomeofCool:  Yeah Wolverine and the X-men Storm was crazy powerful,but got knocked out a lot and didn't have as much screen time(hint hint due to Wolverine)  
 Though her TAS counterpart had the best durability,she took shots from lasers,Sentinels, falling out of the sky several times ,Oh and a tentacle to the face from Omega Red..LMAO she got right back up!! XD

This version had potential.I hope they bring it back,it was getting better then the Avengers.season 2 was going to be Days of the future pass
#9 Posted by Nefarious (22942 posts) - - Show Bio

The animated versions never show impressive feats. I'm going with Storm.

#10 Posted by Superskrull86 (1806 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm. This would lean more toward Wonder Woman if it was the original X-men cartoon.
#11 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38789 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sgtcrispy said:

#12 Posted by Belphegor (280 posts) - - Show Bio

The great Storm will win! Diana does not have a chance of winning against this Goddess, no matter what!

#13 Posted by progenitor (7533 posts) - - Show Bio
@Belphegor said:
The great Storm will win! Diana does not have a chance of winning against this Goddess, no matter what!

#14 Edited by Vance Astro (91416 posts) - - Show Bio
@Superskrull86 said:

Storm. This would lean more toward Wonder Woman if it was the original X-men cartoon.

Any version Wonder Woman would beat any version of Storm.
#15 Posted by capall2 (1427 posts) - - Show Bio

Vance has spoken...
#16 Edited by Roddy010 (5450 posts) - - Show Bio
@progenitor said:

@Belphegor said:

LMAO!!!!
#17 Posted by Vance Astro (91416 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall2 said:
Vance has spoken...
I have.
#18 Posted by sa5m (2100 posts) - - Show Bio

The Wonder Woman has better durability and combat I believe she will win =)

#19 Posted by Amegashita (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't really seem like that fair of a battle.

#20 Posted by Roddy010 (5450 posts) - - Show Bio

This is probably the only time I see Ororo defeating Wonder Woman...

#21 Posted by JediXMan (31321 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sgtcrispy said:

This is true.
#22 Posted by Aqua11500 (2632 posts) - - Show Bio

lol sorry for the bump 

but I HAD to do it... 

I totally forgot about this.The fight still isn't one sided,If Diana can tag her then she wins,just saying Animated Storm can toast Diana.  

^^^^^^^^^^
BTW this pic is bad ass
=P
#23 Posted by comicdude23 (11331 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
@Superskrull86 said:

Going with this ^ 

WW is faster, better equipped and simply more aggressive.
#24 Posted by Aqua11500 (2632 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23:  lol that statement isn't true.Every version of WW isnt better, that's opinion. 

Still considering how may times Diana was tagged by electricity in the DCUA...please tell me your kidding right? 
#25 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7303 posts) - - Show Bio

Comicdude has spoken..........

#26 Posted by Aqua11500 (2632 posts) - - Show Bio
@AgeofHurricane: -_-
#27 Posted by comicdude23 (11331 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aqua11500 said:
@comicdude23:  lol that statement isn't true.Every version of WW isnt better, that's opinion.  Still considering how may times Diana was tagged by electricity in the DCUA...please tell me your kidding right? 
She can win this, if she uses her fighting skills with her strength and speed. 
#28 Posted by Aqua11500 (2632 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23:  No no,you misunderstand.

I don't believe  that she couldn't win.Just pointing out that DCA WW has a more of a low tolerance to electrical attacks. 
It can go either way,honestly. 

but Storm might be able to can her before she tries to close in.DCA WW is pretty fast,but i wouldn't even say in the show Diana tocuhed sonic speeds.her strength was massive,her durability was very impressive too.With certain types of energy attacks(like electricity) it was shown that she would yield a lot when blasted enough times.
#29 Posted by comicdude23 (11331 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aqua11500 said:
@comicdude23:  No no,you misunderstand.

I don't believe  that she couldn't win.Just pointing out that DCA WW has a more of a low tolerance to electrical attacks. 
It can go either way,honestly. 

but Storm might be able to can her before she tries to close in.DCA WW is pretty fast,but i wouldn't even say in the show Diana tocuhed sonic speeds.her strength was massive,her durability was very impressive too.With certain types of energy attacks(like electricity) it was shown that she would yield a lot when blasted enough times.
Oh, sorry. Along with JLU Superman electric was a problem, but this is closer than a Comic-Book version of the fight. She has electric but WW had a lasso too, she had fighting skill, and strength, as she was able to hurt Superman, though Superman was trying to talk to her she had the strength to hurt her. But Storm had electric which is an advantage. So it's close but WW might win closely, so I don't think any version of WW. So this is close.
#30 Posted by Aqua11500 (2632 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23:  Very true. 

I almost forgot about how WW pounded Supes..It was mind control,but both weren't holding back until the end. 
Yeah DCAU WW could have this n the bag if she stays tactical. 

I was just saying people shouldn't sell Ro short all the time..lol
#31 Posted by SUNMAN (7265 posts) - - Show Bio

probably Storm. This version of hers wasn't overly impressive outside of the episode she was possessed.

Not sure if WW could counter her Thunder. All Storm has to do is dodge her rushing in and her lasso.

In general, I'd probably give Storm the edge over WW

#32 Posted by HulkSlayerT1000 (1066 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm seems to have more godlike powers than annimated wonder woman did. Might go with storm here.

#33 Posted by xlab3000 (3358 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman owns Storm

#34 Posted by Storm Calling (3650 posts) - - Show Bio

@Roddy010 said:

This is probably the only time I see Ororo defeating Wonder Woman...

^This

#35 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

storm cooks WW

#36 Posted by Onemoreposter (4101 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

@Superskrull86 said:

Storm. This would lean more toward Wonder Woman if it was the original X-men cartoon.

See, I was about to say something similar. Instead I'll quote the mod with eighty-three thousand posts and hope that his credibility adds to my sentiment.

#37 Posted by dondave (38906 posts) - - Show Bio

Only time WW loses to Storm

#38 Posted by lilben42 (2608 posts) - - Show Bio

Fast forward to 16:40 Weather does not affect Diana whether its hot or cold.

Dianas fighting skills

Storm probably would knock out wonder woman with lightning but she would wake up in 30 seconds or less or maybe she wouldnt be knocked out at all, as shown at 7:40.

#39 Posted by TheMightyAvenger (1908 posts) - - Show Bio

WW still wins.

#40 Posted by lilben42 (2608 posts) - - Show Bio

@Aqua11500: I think that was a stun gun.