#1 Posted by PokemonDefender (237 posts) - - Show Bio

vs

No BFR, No PIS, fight takes place on Earth

#2 Posted by PokemonDefender (237 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#3 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate.

#4 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

Super Sonic has destroyed Universes. Wonder Woman needed help from 2 other Superhumans to move the Earth so shes not as impressive.

I'll say Super Sonic destroys her. 8/10

#5 Posted by SMDfanboys (158 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX said:

Super Sonic has destroyed Universes. Wonder Woman needed help from 2 other Superhumans to move the Earth so shes not as impressive.

I'll say Super Sonic destroys her. 8/10

Pretty sure that's Archie Sonic.

And Video Game Sonic still wins, faster, more powerful, invincible.

#6 Posted by SpeedForceSpider (902 posts) - - Show Bio

Sonic.

#7 Posted by PurpleCandy (776 posts) - - Show Bio

Super Sonic curbstomps since Chaos Emeralds are pretty much the cosmic cubes of the Segaverse, but Base form it would just be like Wonder WOman vs. Flash, Wonder Woman wins

#8 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Stalemate.

#9 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@SMDfanboys

said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

Super Sonic has destroyed Universes. Wonder Woman needed help from 2 other Superhumans to move the Earth so shes not as impressive.

I'll say Super Sonic destroys her. 8/10

Pretty sure that's Archie Sonic.

And Video Game Sonic still wins, faster, more powerful, invincible.

Solaris is a multiverse buster that can warp reality. Super sonic beat him in Sonic 06

#10 Posted by girugamesh (439 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX: That's archie sonic, unless it's specified we're using that version then it's game sonic.

@SpeedForceSpider: How?

@PurpleCandy: You're joking right?

@FourthDeity: How?

#11 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@girugamesh: I posted a scan of Super Sonic taking out a character who can destroy universes.

#12 Posted by SMDfanboys (158 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX: That is terrible ABC logic.

The only reason they beat him was they attacked in different time zones, where he wasn't Omnipotent. And that was Sonic, Shadow and Silver

And Solaris didn't really do anything Multiversal in the final battle, only job for the sake of plot.

#13 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (26221 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman stomps

#14 Posted by PurpleCandy (776 posts) - - Show Bio

@girugamesh said:

@TERMINATORXX: That's archie sonic, unless it's specified we're using that version then it's game sonic.

@SpeedForceSpider: How?

@PurpleCandy: You're joking right?

@FourthDeity: How?

How am I joking?

#15 Posted by PokemonDefender (237 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Wonder Woman stomps

> Reads the glorious "This Character stomps" one-liner argument.

> Looks at user name

>Notsurprised.jpg

#16 Posted by girugamesh (439 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX: Is that, or is that not, Archie Sonic?

Now I know what you're thinking, "herp but Sonic beat him in the game didn't he?". That is a wonderful thing called game mechanics. Bartz defeated Neo-Exdeath in FFV with his team who was capable of destroying everything, I guess that would make Bartz a universal-level being, right?

#17 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (26221 posts) - - Show Bio

@PokemonDefender said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Wonder Woman stomps

> Reads the glorious "This Character stomps" one-liner argument.

> Looks at user name

>Notsurprised.jpg

Lol what? This is normal Sonic until stated otherwise and normal Archie Sonic stands no chance against WW.

#18 Posted by girugamesh (439 posts) - - Show Bio

@PokemonDefender: To be fair a one-line response is all this thread deserves, the name aside.

@PurpleCandy said:

@girugamesh said:

@TERMINATORXX: That's archie sonic, unless it's specified we're using that version then it's game sonic.

@SpeedForceSpider: How?

@PurpleCandy: You're joking right?

@FourthDeity: How?

How am I joking?

Because you are comparing base Sonic to the flash. Care to show base Sonic consistently moving at FTL speeds? Or the emeralds consistently showing the level of power possessed by the cosmic cubes?

#19 Posted by girugamesh (439 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@PokemonDefender said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Wonder Woman stomps

> Reads the glorious "This Character stomps" one-liner argument.

> Looks at user name

>Notsurprised.jpg

Lol what? This is normal Sonic until stated otherwise and normal Archie Sonic stands no chance against WW.

Nothing worse than a Sonic fanboy getting butthurt. Actually quite annoying how some people think game Sonic's blue little ass can hang with people on Superman's level.

#20 Edited by thveej (203 posts) - - Show Bio

I have no idea what feats that golden sonic (super sonic? super sayan sonic?) has, I haven't played a sonic game in a long time so excuse my arrogant. @TERMINATORXX that scan is way too small on my computer, I cant even make out the words or the people in it. So I imagine this is a faster more stronger Sonic, Sonic is fast but I imagine Diana being able to eventually trap him with her lasso and then proceed to break his neck.

#21 Posted by PokemonDefender (237 posts) - - Show Bio

@girugamesh said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@PokemonDefender said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Wonder Woman stomps

> Reads the glorious "This Character stomps" one-liner argument.

> Looks at user name

>Notsurprised.jpg

Lol what? This is normal Sonic until stated otherwise and normal Archie Sonic stands no chance against WW.

Nothing worse than a Sonic fanboy getting butthurt. Actually quite annoying how some people think game Sonic's blue little ass can hang with people on Superman's level.

I'm butthurt? because I said "X person Stomps" isn't an argument? Sounds like your just mad that DC heroes can be beaten. ( but we'll leave that to the arguments)

And this is obviously Super Sonic, look at the picture

#22 Posted by XImpossibruX (5187 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman waits till Super Sonic runs out :P

Archie Super Sonic stomps though.

#23 Posted by girugamesh (439 posts) - - Show Bio

@PokemonDefender said:

@girugamesh said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@PokemonDefender said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Wonder Woman stomps

> Reads the glorious "This Character stomps" one-liner argument.

> Looks at user name

>Notsurprised.jpg

Lol what? This is normal Sonic until stated otherwise and normal Archie Sonic stands no chance against WW.

Nothing worse than a Sonic fanboy getting butthurt. Actually quite annoying how some people think game Sonic's blue little ass can hang with people on Superman's level.

I'm butthurt? because I said "X person Stomps" isn't an argument? Sounds like your just mad that DC heroes can be beaten. ( but we'll leave that to the arguments)

And this is obviously Super Sonic, look at the picture

I wasn't necessarily referring to you. I'm generally not biased to particular sides, but this is a horrible mismatch. Don't mistake me for a Superman lover. But as you say, we'll leave it to the arguments, and thus far team Sonic have yet to provide a single legitimate one.

And I love your picture, really I do, but when making a battle you need to actually write the conditions and states of the people involved. If it's not written in the OP it's not legit.

#24 Posted by PurpleCandy (776 posts) - - Show Bio

@girugamesh said:

@PokemonDefender: To be fair a one-line response is all this thread deserves, the name aside.

@PurpleCandy said:

@girugamesh said:

@TERMINATORXX: That's archie sonic, unless it's specified we're using that version then it's game sonic.

@SpeedForceSpider: How?

@PurpleCandy: You're joking right?

@FourthDeity: How?

How am I joking?

Because you are comparing base Sonic to the flash. Care to show base Sonic consistently moving at FTL speeds? Or the emeralds consistently showing the level of power possessed by the cosmic cubes?

Ofcourse I know Sonic isn't fast as Flash, he's more like Smallville Flash. But he's still pretty fast. And as Super Sonic he has reality warping powers, and can freeze time along with speed blitz. Ofcourse if it's pre-crisis WW thats a different story, I'm guessing this is New 52 Wonder Woman

#25 Posted by GunGunW (1006 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Sonic but I don't see him winning here

#26 Posted by sync1 (2984 posts) - - Show Bio

@PurpleCandy said:

Super Sonic curbstomps since Chaos Emeralds are pretty much the cosmic cubes of the Segaverse, but Base form it would just be like Wonder WOman vs. Flash, Wonder Woman wins

Did you just say... that WW beats Flash?

#27 Posted by acer51 (2253 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually think WW.

She'd hug him.

#28 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

These sonic vs. and super Mario vs. threads are kind of ridiculous,,,,you really think a blue hedgehog or midget Italian plumber could beat a super hero,,this is almost as lame as Pokemon beating superman and who ever thinks wonder woman could beat flash is out of their mind

#29 Posted by solesamurai (591 posts) - - Show Bio

These sonic threads are mad annoying to look at, It's always either a stomp in Sonics favor or a a stomp in the heroes favor. Nothing challenging or debatable at all in them.

#30 Posted by girugamesh (439 posts) - - Show Bio

@PurpleCandy said:

@girugamesh said:

@PokemonDefender: To be fair a one-line response is all this thread deserves, the name aside.

@PurpleCandy said:

@girugamesh said:

@TERMINATORXX: That's archie sonic, unless it's specified we're using that version then it's game sonic.

@SpeedForceSpider: How?

@PurpleCandy: You're joking right?

@FourthDeity: How?

How am I joking?

Because you are comparing base Sonic to the flash. Care to show base Sonic consistently moving at FTL speeds? Or the emeralds consistently showing the level of power possessed by the cosmic cubes?

Ofcourse I know Sonic isn't fast as Flash, he's more like Smallville Flash. But he's still pretty fast. And as Super Sonic he has reality warping powers, and can freeze time along with speed blitz. Ofcourse if it's pre-crisis WW thats a different story, I'm guessing this is New 52 Wonder Woman

Reality warping powers such as...? And he isn't speedblitzing, if WW can tag Superman then Sonic doesn't stand much of a chance at blitzing her. You know who else could freeze time? Guldo. The fact is, Sonic is going to be murdered.

#31 Posted by XImpossibruX (5187 posts) - - Show Bio

@solesamurai said:

These sonic threads are mad annoying to look at, It's always either a stomp in Sonics favor or a a stomp in the heroes favor. Nothing challenging or debatable at all in them.

QFT

#32 Posted by logy5000 (6094 posts) - - Show Bio

w......t.......f

#33 Posted by Omnicrono (2016 posts) - - Show Bio

Perhaps Sonic. Can we get someone to post some of his feats (appropriate to this battle)?

#34 Edited by girugamesh (439 posts) - - Show Bio

@Omnicrono said:

Perhaps Sonic. Can we get someone to post some of his feats (appropriate to this battle)?

Along with Super Shadow was able to stop a space station crashing into earth, can fly, strong enough to throw large robots around with ease, at the very least supersonic, highly resistant damage (in his universe he's pretty much invulnerable). Can also freeze time momentarily.

Whilst that makes him a tough opponent for someone from Naruto, he is going to get stomped by Diana, someone who can go blow for blow with Superman.

#35 Posted by Omnicrono (2016 posts) - - Show Bio

@girugamesh: Hey, thanks! Appreciate the info. :)

#36 Edited by girugamesh (439 posts) - - Show Bio

@Omnicrono: No worries :)

Also forgot to add that he can teleport objects he makes contact with.

#37 Posted by Outside_85 (9994 posts) - - Show Bio

I picture Diana punching Sonic and a hundred gold rings jump out of him.

>Aquired Item: Hedgehog Purse of Infinite Change