User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By dorukesin
Diana Prince
Diana Prince

vs

Robert Reynolds
Robert Reynolds

Rules

• No escape from ring(also ring is indestructible)
  • Pre-52 feats for Diana
  • Unstable minded Sentry
  • Out Character
  • Bloodlusted
  • Fight to the death
  • Morals:OFF
  • They have knowledge about each other
  • No flight
  • Super speed is allowed
  • This fight is strictly h2h,no weapons or special powers

Area

1000x bigger than that because of their speed.
1000x bigger than that because of their speed.

Starts with song

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Considering how She-Hulk manhandled him in H2H, Diana should win handily.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry gets his ass kicked.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unstable Sentry gets beat down.

Heck, Death Seed Sentry would get bludgeoned for an extremely long period before eventually winning.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

Diana embarrasses the hell out of him. Also I have to admit I hate Sentry's real name.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: PIS? By someone who has taken down A-bomb with pressure points and was trained by Gamora?

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana soundly. Their physicals are similar, with Diana having better strength and durability while Sentry might have better striking power. She's far faster and capable of being untouchable to him if she feels like it. Diana's infinitely more skilled which allows for things like submission holds and pressure points which he isn't countering.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ZhuRong

@xiix: I was about to mention that too but Herc is also stronger than he is too.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix said:

Sentry gets his ass kicked.

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah....I do not know how capable sentry is with the straight hands...but Diana is known for her fighting ability...among other things...her fighting skill stands present on the list of things she does well...straight boxing match....leaning toward Diana...

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#13  Edited By RealityWarper
@myerlanski said:

Yeah....I do not know how capable sentry is with the straight hands...but Diana is known for her fighting ability...among other things...her fighting skill stands present on the list of things she does well...straight boxing match....leaning toward Diana...

Yep.

I agree that Diana will probably win this.

The Sentry is not famous for his fighting knowledge but for his impressive powers.

*EDIT*

@dorukesin:

I don't really get the point of the "mentally unstable" Sentry because both are depowered and back to their regular human status.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By BeaconofStrength

Why is Sentry unstable? You're nerfing him pretty hard that way. Diana wins, though.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dorukesin: Void would be too much. Stable Sentry would be much better, but I'd still probably side with Wonder Woman.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By RealityWarper

@realitywarper: they arent

@beaconofstrength said:

Why is Sentry unstable? You're nerfing him pretty hard that way. Diana wins, though.

do you want void ?

• No escape from ring(also ring is indestructible)
  • Pre-52 feats for Diana
  • Unstable minded Sentry <<<
  • Out Character
  • Bloodlusted
  • Fight to the death
  • Morals:OFF
  • They have knowledge about each other
  • No flight
  • Super speed is allowed
  • This fight is strictly h2h,no weapons or special powers <<<<

What do you mean by no special powers then ??

Void isn't another character : Bob hears voices in his head and because he don't make the difference between what is real and what is not he manifest "the voices" trough his energy and matter manipulation powers : The Void is a darkness construct made by Robert Reynolds.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't really think the difference is that big honestly.

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhurong said:

Considering how She-Hulk manhandled him in H2H, Diana should win handily.

she-hulk manhandled him? she suckerpunched him once from behind, while he was giving an interview and afterwards he manhandled and bfred her........

because an unstable sentry went toe on toe with world war hulk, who punches much harder than wonder woman...... sentry during the world war hulk arc was the weakest sentry we saw in comics...... it only goes up from there, exponentially....... a stable sentry wouldn't care about wonder womans punches at all....

a stability-unspecified sentry took a suckerpunch from a moon buster in blue marvel and it only flash koed him and bloodied up his nose a little bit..... he returned shortly after and finished blue marvel off...... show me an instance where wonder woman comes even close to the needed striking power to destroy a moon with one punch, let alone a planet..... i can show you instances where characters like blue marvel and thor do just that and sentry delt with that just fine.........

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@highaccuser: Still better than unstable Sentry. Not to mention a stable Sentry has good striking and durability feats, even though I'm a skeptical on them.

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By myerlanski

@realitywarper: I mean...this fight is kind of catered toward the win for Diana...everything is stripped from both of them...save wonder woman's ability to fight...she is known through out the whole comic book universe as an excellent fighter...like batman, cap, etc...its whatever...a win for Diana it is...she is one of my favorites....

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: I mean...this fight is kind of catered toward the win for Diana...everything is stripped from both of them...save wonder woman's ability to fight...she is known through out the whole comic book universe as an excellent fighter...like batman, cap, etc...its whatever...a win for Diana it is...

@sophia89 said:

Diana wins,she is better trained. much better,like a country mile better,Sentry only has punching as a way of physically attacking.

Sentry has better striking feats and raw speed,but he can't use his speed in fighting that well,he won't land a hit on WW that easy.

Since this is also an unstable sentry his durability is not that great,so after awhile Diana will win.

Agreed.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: Still better than unstable Sentry. Not to mention a stable Sentry has good striking and durability feats, even though I'm a skeptical on them.

There's not really a ton of proof that there's much of a difference in his power level regardless of stability.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@highaccuser: When Sentry was stable he went punch for punch with a Void that stomped Hulk. Again, I'm still skeptical on that feat, I can't deny that it happened. He's had some other good ones, too.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@zhurong: Neither of those guys are on Sentry's level and come on that sounds like bs writing

No one is claiming they'd beat Sentry in a fight, just that they showed he's lacking in skill.

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength said:

There's not really a ton of proof that there's much of a difference in his power level regardless of stability.

there is tons of proof, you just have to embrace it...........

when unstable he releases energies capable of destroying city blocks...... when slightly more stable he releases energies capable of destroying moons......... when stable he releases planetary level energies, while holding back.......

when unstable he bothers with namor for too long...... when stable he stops heralds like galactus with one hand and punches through the voids chest.......

when unstable his speed levels are lower and the hulk is capable of reacting to him and punching him in the face........ when stable he moves faster than others can even process it...........

there is more than enough evidence that the sentry's power increases with his mental stability and that even on lower stability levels he outperforms high heralds and planet busters........ think about that for a second....... the sentry, who fought world war hulk was the weakest sentry we ever saw

but hey as usual, downgraders gonna downgrade......

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Karazyn

@evil_incarnate said:

@ultragreenboy said:

@evil_incarnate: It is a corny name

Right? He sounds like he should be telling me the news not saving lives as a superhero.

it's an alliterative name, something that many marvel characters have

robert reynolds, bruce banner, reed richards, kamala khan, peter parker, wade wilson, sue storm, otto octavius, stephen strange, pepper potts, curt conners, blackagar boltragon, jessica jones, quentin quire, richard rider, scott summers, sebastian shaw, matt murdock........

even some dc characters have it as well

lex luthor, billy batson, hank henshaw, lana lang, lois lane, wally west, hector hammond, vicki vale, cassanda cain, guy gardner, j'onn j'onzz.....

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By myerlanski

@evil_incarnate: lol...you hate his name more than Dick Grayson...I was never too fond of that name...Dick...Smdh...

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@myerlanski: You know that Dick is his nickname because A. He's a pimp and his women call acknowledge it and B. His first name is Richard.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

@myerlanski: Well to be fair his name is actually Richard and Dick for short. I've never been keen on this nickname, but it's quite popular. Also first name aside Grayson is an awesome last name and some people have even given that to their kids as first names.

@mezame: I know all of those names. With that being said I have a strong dislike for Sentry's.

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultragreenboy: I do realize his name is Richard...that is the norm...but bob isn't sentrys real name as well...its Robert...

I guess some can say he is a pimp...I guess...

Robert was solid enough to have a woman trust him enough to marry him...some might say that is some real stuff right there as well...

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks like people keep coming up with new ways for their favorite character to win. Superman vs Silver Surfer h2h????? Of course Supes wins. Wonder Woman vs Sentry in boxing?????? Give me a break, I'm amazed................

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

Looks like people keep coming up with new ways for their favorite character to win. Superman vs Silver Surfer h2h????? Of course Supes wins. Wonder Woman vs Sentry in boxing?????? Give me a break, I'm amazed................

If you're talking about pure H2H and absolutely nothing else, then sure. But without stats equalized, Silver Surfer would beat Superman in H2H by overpowering him.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

@xiix said:

@leo-343: @zhurong: Technique-wise he also got clowned around by Hercules.

Getting punch in the nuts is cheating :P

Hercules lost when he did that.

Don't forget the bit with the cape too, haha.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

If you're talking about pure H2H and absolutely nothing else, then sure. But without stats equalized, Silver Surfer would beat Superman in H2H by overpowering him.

It was a pure h2h fight, not to mention Surfer was nerfed in the rules. I've seen several battles like this popping up, they don't make sense It's like saying put Wonder Woman in a pure h2h battle stats equalized against Taskmaster, except his copy cat ability is taken away and his weapons are gone?????? Seriously what's up.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@myerlanski: Dick would've married Babs if it wasn't for the abomination known as the New-52

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

to be fair... that practice has been around for a very long time now with superman getting his speed advantage taken away in superman vs hulk threads

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By micah007123

@mezame said:

@micah said:

to be fair... that practice has been around for a very long time now with superman getting his speed advantage taken away in superman vs hulk threads

Yes I know and it's not fair in those situations either, but at least Supes has his strength and durability to hang in there with the Hulk, but I digress. With Sentry vs Wonder Woman in boxing it's completely unfair Sentry really has not noticeable h2h feats outside of maybe two or three. This is almost spite.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Saint_Sophie

@mezame said:

@micah said:

I'd agree with this actually, just about all the recent Hulk vs Supes threads had his speed taken away.

Plus their was that Galactus vs LT thread but they both had no powers and I believe the op was a Galactus fanboy..

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate: admittedly so...Grayson is an awesome last name...not a fan of his short name though...bob is short for Robert...but anyway...yeah...my apologies jumping into your stand on names that make you cringe...