• 177 results
#1 Posted by K-AOTIC (122 posts) - - Show Bio

who wins here?

#2 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

Tough fight but I see WonderWoman still owning this.

#3 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman should win this but only because of her speed.

#4 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

WW easily.

#5 Edited by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio

rogue and wonder woman.
wonder woman kicks his butt

not a typo

#6 Posted by Vance Astro (91548 posts) - - Show Bio

.Nobody said:

"WW easily."

#7 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"

rogue and wonder woman.
wonder woman kicks his butt

not a typo

"

I never really understood your theory of rouge being a guy
#8 Posted by MAJESTY (295 posts) - - Show Bio

rogue could just touch her and its over even ww can't even touch her all she can use is her rope.BUT rogue has the strength of the juggernaut.so there for rogue wins

#9 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
MAJESTY said:
"rogue could just touch her and its over even ww can't even touch her all she can use is her rope.BUT rogue has the strength of the juggernaut.so there for rogue wins
"
What are you talking about?
#10 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogue wouldnt even be able to lift a finger before see was smashed through a sky scraper and impaled by a sword

#11 Posted by MAJESTY (295 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"MAJESTY said:
"rogue could just touch her and its over even ww can't even touch her all she can use is her rope.BUT rogue has the strength of the juggernaut.so there for rogue wins
"
"
im talking about rogues powers GOD...
#12 Posted by King Saturn (225700 posts) - - Show Bio
Wonder Woman would beat Rogue easily...
#13 Posted by Meteorite (3351 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogue absorbs Wonder Woman's powers and beats her at her own game. Curbstomp.

#14 Posted by The_Superior_Sapien (1716 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogue isn't stronger then WW.  Having said that, there are several possible ways for Rogue to win.

#15 Posted by lionheart (1261 posts) - - Show Bio
Florian Kincaid LeBeau said:
"Rogue isn't stronger then WW.  Having said that, there are several possible ways for Rogue to win.
"
Go on...........
#16 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
"Rogue isn't stronger then WW.  Having said that, there are several possible ways for Rogue to win.
"
I thought Rogue lost her strength and had Sunfire powers.
#17 Posted by Cobalt (1471 posts) - - Show Bio

With prep, WW wins.

Without it, Rouge's absorbation power takes her off guard.

#18 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"MAJESTY said:
"
"
It's like he read my mind three days before I thought it. :-p
#19 Edited by Static Shock (47641 posts) - - Show Bio
MAJESTY said:
"

Wonder Woman has the speed factor here, and moves too fast for Rogue to touch her. Also, Rogue doesn't possess the strength of Juggernaut. She never has and never will. When she had superhuman strength, it was equal to that of Ms. Marvel's (since she took that power from her). She lost Ms. Marvel's abilities after battling Vargas a long time ago. At one point she had Sunfire's powers, but she lost those also. All she has now is her involuntary power absorption ability. No matter what incarnation of Rogue is used, she loses this fight and cannot react to Wonder Woman's speed either way.

Cobalt said:
"Without it, Rouge's absorbation power takes her off guard. "

How can she touch someone that moves faster than she can react?

"Having said that, there are several possible ways for Rogue to win."

Like?

Meteorite said:
"Rogue absorbs Wonder Woman's powers and beats her at her own game. Curbstomp."

Not very likely...

#20 Posted by Vance Astro (91548 posts) - - Show Bio
Meteorite said:
"

Rogue absorbs Wonder Woman's powers and beats her at her own game. Curbstomp.

"

She absorbed Ms.Marvel's powers....and when Ms.Marvel got her powers back she beat the sh#t out of her.....Ms.Marvel is not as strong as Wonder Woman...do the math.
#21 Posted by Ebony Bishop (748 posts) - - Show Bio

Um...doesn't WW have to touch Rogue to hit her? Isn't a punch across the face her MO?

#22 Posted by Danko (274 posts) - - Show Bio
Ebony Bishop said:
"Um...doesn't WW have to touch Rogue to hit her? Isn't a punch across the face her MO?
"

WW doesn't have to touch Rogue, she can use her lasso or simply throw things at her, like cars or something :)
#23 Posted by Ebony Bishop (748 posts) - - Show Bio
Danko said:
"Ebony Bishop said:
"Um...doesn't WW have to touch Rogue to hit her? Isn't a punch across the face her MO?
"

WW doesn't have to touch Rogue, she can use her lasso or simply throw things at her, like cars or something :)"
Oh I know she can, But how often does she? Every time I read WW, she leads with a punch to the jaw.
#24 Posted by Danko (274 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah i see, sorry, i didn't understand it correctly. You have a good point there, but i don't think she would still be conscious after a punch from WW. So, one punch is all she's gonna need really.

#25 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Women punches holes in her their is no way that rogur would get her hands on her.

#26 Posted by MAJESTY (295 posts) - - Show Bio

ROGUE she can not be touched.rogue has the speed the strength HELL JUST CALL HER SUPER GIRL

#27 Posted by The Vine Robots (88 posts) - - Show Bio
caption

Wonder Women is keeping up with a speed ster.  And if rogue moves as fast post a picture then I will listen to you.
#28 Posted by The Vine Robots (88 posts) - - Show Bio
caption

caption

caption

caption

caption

caption

Wonder Women is holding her own fighting the justice league.  Guess what she is blind fonded.  Kicks flash back.  And even if rogue was at that speed she would still lose because look what happens to flash in the scans.  And she reflects a bullet will blind fonded.
#29 Posted by Static Shock (47641 posts) - - Show Bio
MAJESTY said:
"ROGUE she can not be touched.rogue has the speed the strength HELL JUST CALL HER SUPER GIRL
"
No she doesn't. Rogue doesn't have superhuman strength anymore. Did you not read what I said earlier? And, there's a difference between having to punch her or touching her any other way. She could kick her across the face (she has on boots), or punch her in any other area that's not baring her skin (her chest).
#30 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Cobalt said:
"

With prep, WW wins.

Without it, Rouge's absorbation power takes her off guard.

"

With prep it is still a curbstomp look at the pictures I posted man.
#31 Posted by stormlover1994 (888 posts) - - Show Bio

But then again how often does WW searches to know someones powers????? I say that the first thing she is going to do is punch her in the face when she does that she will be dead and Rogue is supposed to resist it since she absorbed her powers.

#32 Posted by kilo5793 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

wonder woman!!! she's faster and stronger! good fight tho!nad i dont think that if rogue touches ww that the fight is finished.1. i thought that rougue can only take mutant powers. ww is an amazon princess.2. even if she could, it wares off after a while giver ww a chance to mutilate her face!

#33 Posted by Waffle Fries (859 posts) - - Show Bio

Is'nt WW's powers based off of divinity and created by Gods? I'm not sure rogue could absorb that...just like how she could'nt absorb Jugg's powers based off of magic...

#34 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio

There is no way in the world that Wonder Woman is losing this.  Rogue is beyond weak.

#35 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
The Vine Robots said:
"
caption

caption

caption

caption

caption

caption
Wonder Women is holding her own fighting the justice league.  Guess what she is blind fonded.  Kicks flash back.  And even if rogue was at that speed she would still lose because look what happens to flash in the scans.  And she reflects a bullet will blind fonded."
CIS every step of the way.

The evaluation Batman refers to?  Wonder Woman ends up yelling at everyone but Batman for going easy on her.

Wondey couldn't beat Martian Manhunter or the Flash if they were going all out.
#36 Posted by spawn_obsessed (432 posts) - - Show Bio

if rogue can get her bare hands on ww then rogue whens but otherwise ww wins

#37 Posted by albanmanson (1580 posts) - - Show Bio

WW wins .

#38 Posted by VIZION2011 (1675 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude there is no way rouge can beat  WW. Even if rough has her strength WW will not let her touch her. Shw Will use her laso in which roge cant break and throw her down, hit her with a few cars and busses (roge was not that invunaberle) and call it a day, and If WW had Prer time Roge really gets her A** kicked

#39 Posted by pixelized (62883 posts) - - Show Bio
spawn_obsessed said:
"if rogue can get her bare hands on ww then rogue whens but otherwise ww wins"
Not even.
#40 Posted by Vance Astro (91548 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms.Marvel would one-shot Rouge..how is she going to beat Wonder Woman?

#41 Posted by KursePrime (58 posts) - - Show Bio

Even if Rogue were to somehow get a hand on Wonder Woman, then she just becomes Wonder Woman (power-wise), right? That's not any guarantee of victory for Rogue.
I would imagine that if Rogue did pull this off, she would still lose. Wonder Woman would still win because she's been using her powers for a long time, whereas Rogue would still be getting used to them. I cannot see any way for Rogue to win.

#42 Posted by loganreme (1375 posts) - - Show Bio
Platinumwarrior said:
"Rogue wouldnt even be able to lift a finger before see was smashed through a sky scraper and impaled by a sword"

lol so true!
#43 Posted by inferiorego (28554 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to say Rogue to not only be difficult, but also in hopes to be unreasonable to all reason.

Staff Online
#44 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

WW wins.
There are numerous ways for her to win without coming in to contact with Rogue.
Even if Rogue did copy her physical powers, WW has the experience in the use of her powers and she still has her weapons (lasso) that won't be copied.

#45 Posted by VIZION2011 (1675 posts) - - Show Bio

If roge seaks up and and manages to grab her as long as possible she will have her powers and her experience. But that dont even matter WW has fough foes 1o time more powerful, Roge is just simply out classed.

#46 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio
VIZION2010 said:
"If roge seaks up and and manages to grab her as long as possible she will have her powers and her experience. But that dont even matter WW has fough foes 1o time more powerful, Roge is just simply out classed."
Sneaking up on an alert warrior who is hundreds of times faster than you could prove a tough challange.
#47 Posted by VIZION2011 (1675 posts) - - Show Bio
@the creator:
lmao my point exactly
#48 Posted by stormlover1994 (888 posts) - - Show Bio

If Rogue touches WW she is going to get a great fight since when Rogue absorbs someones powers are not only their power, she absorbs, their energy, knolege, experience, thoughts, memorys everything, she has even showed to take the atitude of the one she absorbs. So if she toughes WW either of them could win if not she is done for.

#49 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

How is Rogue going to touch Wonder Woman?

#50 Posted by stormlover1994 (888 posts) - - Show Bio

In the instant, that WW tries to to punch her, because thats surely the first thing she is going to do