Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MutenRoshi

This is a speed reactions contest   

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Who is quickest to run up the stairs of the Empire State Building,  
who is quickest to dodge/deflect throwing stars and knives from 1000 ninjas and throw them back 
who is fastest to do an obstacle course 

Wonder Woman can not fly at her max - half light speed, she must keep her feet on the floor and use her reactions 
Quicksilver can not cheat by using Mist/Spacejump 

Who is fastest? 
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Outside_85

Diana can run up the likes of Jesse Quick, meaning outside of the Flash-family she and Superman are the fastest people DC's got.

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By IZZR
@Outside_85 said:
Diana can run up the likes of Jesse Quick, meaning outside of the Flash-family she and Superman are the fastest people DC's got.
Captain marvel is faster than supes and Diana, supes said it himself and even said in a flat out race he might be the only one who could keep up with Wally or barry i forget which one
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Outside_85
@IZZR: well fair enough, but DC has been keeping Marvel out of the spotlight.
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By IZZR
@Outside_85: Tell me about it DC is a big let down especially their new relaunch
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By PowerHerc

@Outside_85 said:

@IZZR: well fair enough, but DC has been keeping Marvel out of the spotlight.

As usual.

Avatar image for grand_marvelous
Grand Marvelous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Grand Marvelous
@IZZR said:
@Outside_85 said:
Captain marvel is faster than supes and Diana, supes said it himself and even said in a flat out race he might be the only one who could keep up with Wally or barry i forget which one
Since Captain Marvel gets his speed from Mercury and Diana gets hers from Hermes shouldn't they be equals since Mercury is basically the Roman equivalent of Hermes?
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By cascadeking09
@Grand Marvelous: I think so too.
sa5m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By sa5m

Wonder Woman

Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Sherlock
@MutenRoshi: Diana Curbstomp sorry but its true 
@Outside_85 said:
DC has a crap ton of speedsters who can keep up with Clark and Diana such as Captain Marvel Martian Manhunter etc@Grand Marvelous said:
@IZZR said:
@Outside_85 said:
Since Captain Marvel gets his speed from Mercury and Diana gets hers from Hermes shouldn't they be equals since Mercury is basically the Roman equivalent of Hermes?
No Hermes and Mercury are one and the same he just goes by Hermes in Greece and Mercury in Rome and yes in theory Marvel and Lasso Lady should have the same speed
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By nefarious

Wonder Woman, for sure.

MutenRoshi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MutenRoshi

Yeah I agree DC has a ton of speedsters but very few of them get the spotlight, I've been reading Justice League for years and if I remember correctly Martian Manhunter has basically ONE IMPRESSIVE super speed feat in the past 20 years!!! That's not to say he isn't fast, he is damn fast but DC writers and artists didn't normally give him the speed feats on panel. 
When ever something "fast" needs to be done they phone the Flash, if the Flash isn't around they usually call Superman for speed, after that maybe its Diana? or someone 
My point is you can be fast in DC but if you're part of a team you could be sitting on the bench for a very long time before any of the aritsits/writers give your character their day in the spotlight 

I know Diana is really fast, I'm just wondering how many feats she got that might blow Quicksilver away in a speed/reaction match

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Outside_85
@Grand Marvelous said:

@IZZR said:

@Outside_85 said:
actually mercury and quicksilver is the same 'stuff' *snicker* :) 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Outside_85 said:
@Grand Marvelous said:

@IZZR said:

@Outside_85 said:
actually mercury and quicksilver is the same 'stuff' *snicker* :) 
What?
Grand Marvelous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Grand Marvelous
@Sherlock said:
No Hermes and Mercury are one and the same he just goes by Hermes in Greece and Mercury in Rome 
That's in actual mythology but I believe in DC they are two different characters.
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Outside_85
@Vance Astro: mercury and quicksilver is what you keep in your termometers.
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By IZZR
@Grand Marvelous said:
@Sherlock said:
No Hermes and Mercury are one and the same he just goes by Hermes in Greece and Mercury in Rome 
That's in actual mythology but I believe in DC they are two different characters.
They definately are the same but in DC they are different and in DC mercury has no superspeed and i was unaware that Diana got her speed from hermes but whatever the case, Cap can also use his other powers to further extend his limits.
Grand Marvelous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Grand Marvelous
@IZZR said:
They definately are the same but in DC they are different and in DC mercury has no superspeed and i was unaware that Diana got her speed from hermes but whatever the case, Cap can also use his other powers to further extend his limits.
Mercury and Hermes are the same god but the Gods that Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel got their speed from are two different Gods. 
Diana got her speed from New Earth Hermes and Captain Marvel got his speed from Earth-S Mercury.
IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By IZZR
@Grand Marvelous said:
@IZZR said:
Mercury and Hermes are the same god but the Gods that Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel got their speed from are two different Gods. Diana got her speed from New Earth Hermes and Captain Marvel got his speed from Earth-S Mercury.
Ohh i see thanks for clearing it up
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By termiteone4ever

THis fight is not even fair any more since i hear He can more at light speed now lol if wonder woman is at Half speed  

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Outside_85
@termiteone4ever: Wasn't that the speeds he could reach with the terrigen mists do-hickey?
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By termiteone4ever
@Outside_85 said:

@termiteone4ever: Wasn't that the speeds he could reach with the terrigen mists do-hickey?

To tell the truth . I havent read any new quick silver comic . ONe of my friends is a fan he was the one preaching it. I will have to find out more info .
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Outside_85
@termiteone4ever: Well me neither, but i have never seen or heard of QS managing the same speeds as the Flash-family does, although my knowledge is limited so it could be wrong.
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@Grand Marvelous said:
@IZZR said:
@Outside_85 said:

all of Captain Marvel's attributes are added to by the power of Zeus. He is actually faster than mercury and stronger then Hercules.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Sherlock
@Grand Marvelous said:
@Sherlock said:
I wouldnt know there im not much for comic entities
Avatar image for phoenixdiamond616
phoenixdiamond616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who is quickest to run up the stairs of the Empire State Building,

Wonder Woman. She can run with Jesse Quick (that is like 100 times faster than Quicksilver) and stay in a run with the Flash (That is like +1,000,000 times faster than Quicksilver)

who is quickest to dodge/deflect throwing stars and knives from 1000 ninjas and throw them back

Wonder Woman reflexes are faster than Superman's so... what can i say?...

who is fastest to do an obstacle course

Wonder Woman is more intelligent and she can jump the obstacles very quick and easily.

So the winner here in this Thred is...

Wonder Woman

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch in favor of WW

stl9997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quicksilver should be pitted against guy like Human Torch or Batman.......

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stl9997 said:

Quicksilver should be pitted against guy like Human Torch or Batman.......

Now you're just being mean. xD

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mazeraiii: What are you trying to prove with that scan? It doesn't show him doing anything Wonder Woman hasn't outdone. Like following Jessie Quick into the speed force.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does quicksilver beat anybody in anything.....ever...?

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He might be able to take on Old Man Cap... untill he crashes into the shield of sheer patriotism :)

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phoenixdiamond616: I thought WW was only faster in Combat, as she has stated herself that she fights with muscle memory, which doesn't really make her reflexes better. Like she couldn't push a button faster than Superman. I could be wrong.

I don't know much about WW so I am not gonna debate.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate said:

He might be able to take on Old Man Cap... untill he crashes into the shield of sheer patriotism :)

Nah OMC has better reaction feats. He reacted to Sentry so he's FTL.... >.>

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By MaZeRaIII

@klaus said:

@mazeraiii: What are you trying to prove with that scan? It doesn't show him doing anything Wonder Woman hasn't outdone. Like following Jessie Quick into the speed force.

Please know the context before posting something.

Jessie Quick was entering/approaching the speed force. Savitar's daughter had on the previous page achieved " Terminal Velocity" and reached the barrier of the speed force. Which requires passing light speed. Jessie caught her there. It was after that, while moving at that speed that Diana roped her. In short Diana simply roped her, and thus JQ was pushing her, Diana wasn't moving at those speeds, she was simply being pushed by JQ.

And WW already said that Superman is faster when it comes to Raw Movement Speed , and this is Superman's best movement speed feat on foot :

Here Superman moves  around Mach 9350.
Here Superman moves around Mach 9350.

QS was moving FTL in the scan that i posted in my first post , which already exceeds Superman's feat, if that is not enough for you then look at this :

No Caption Provided

Quicksilver runs from Tibet to Indonesia and back in the time it takes someone to say a short sentence. The two countries are 5315.6 miles apart, and since this is a round trip at minimum (likely farther by a couple miles since I doubt Pietro ran exactly to the border and back). Assuming it takes five seconds for the girl to speak (which is being a little generous in my opinion) this would be Mach 10055.69.

stl9997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@echostarlord117: I honestly think Batman could take the majority with his basic gear and skill

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

diana

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By xXxcarzellxXx

@sirneko: that doesn't make since because she reacted to trillions of beams of broken God coming from every corner of the universe idk how that's muscle memory at all

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko: that doesn't make since because she reacted to trillions of beams of broken God coming from every corner of the universe idk how that's muscle memory at all

I guess I was wrong, that is just what she stated.

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko: I'm saying the statement himself

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stl9997: No way. Quicksilver isn't a thousand times faster than the speed of light, sure, but that doesn't mean he's a street leveler. He would stomp Batman if all Bruce had was standard gear.

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

QUICK...HE'S TOO FAST

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman stomps.

NimaMindTricks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman snatches him up and snaps his neck

Avatar image for phoenixdiamond616
phoenixdiamond616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirneko said:

@phoenixdiamond616: I thought WW was only faster in Combat, as she has stated herself that she fights with muscle memory, which doesn't really make her reflexes better. Like she couldn't push a button faster than Superman. I could be wrong.

I don't know much about WW so I am not gonna debate.

Well, if you don't know about wonder woman's speed, she was be able to stay in a run with Jesse Quick, and Flash once said that WW can be capable to stay in a run with him

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Capital-G

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe Wonder Woman should be able to outdo Quicksilver. She's reacted to Flash-level characters before, IIRC.

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@capital-g: @mutenroshi: I think quicksilver wins. I haven't even heard of that weird misty thing before and he could still win. He's like the flash.

And technically anyone can react to them. In a fight now doubt she would win once she figured it out, fighting style or patterns, but as far as reactions go auicksilver is far superior. Even in movies his speed is enough to outrank skill, like wonder woman or batman or blue beetle or the arrow or hawkeye. Although he i still say he isn't the most intelligent and could be beaten in a fight with someone like wonderwoman he still is far superior in speed.