• 80 results
#51 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12063 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@ancient_0f_days: why u getting so mad its fact get over it,not every scan is cannon right after the scan i showed you superman beat the hell out of mongol. i wasen't saying wonder woman was weak or not durable, i was saying that she gets one shoted and loose the fight when she goes against powerhouses on supermans level ,like when she fought zoom bizarro superman ect , im not saying she is weak god knows she's not weak but face the facts man don't go around it. look at this scan she threw the rope around darkseid's head and he just pulled her to him and was about to k.o her but i guss that's cannon too huh?

We are using pre 52 Wonder Woman....Why are you posting NEW 52 SCANS IN A PRE 52 BATTLE? Also lol at another non canon scan...you haven't proven anything really, you haven't posted a single scan of Wonder Woman getting one shotted that was in context or canon. We are done here...god, read some comics and learn how to debate while you're at it...not to sound like a d*ck but that sh*t was almost insulting to read...it irritates me when people have no idea what they are talking about and act as though they do.

#52 Posted by patrat18 (9611 posts) - - Show Bio

this is your excuses for the scans i showed you

First one's Ares, doesn't count since he's one of the most powerful beings in DCU and is also out of context.

Third one is Doomsday the guy who killed Superman and stomped everyone including Martian Manhunter and he even got the jump on Darkseid, out of context

Last one is Mongul who did the same exact thing he did to Wonder Woman to Superman in the very next panel...what are you trying to say?

#53 Posted by patrat18 (9611 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: this is you not knowing what you are talking about,which i think is way more insulting

( that's Dark Horse Comics,)

#54 Posted by King_Namor (649 posts) - - Show Bio

wonder woman is sooooo hot. She wins. do not reply to me or i will eat your babies. Orion takes it hard.

#55 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12063 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@ancient_0f_days: this is you not knowing what you are talking about,which i think is way more insulting

( that's Dark Horse Comics,)

I'm not the one lying out of my ass bro...

" Darkseid always one shots Wonder Woman" - eat it

#56 Edited by patrat18 (9611 posts) - - Show Bio
#57 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12063 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@ancient_0f_days: ok not all the time, but it has happend.

No it hasn't, you haven't proven a damn thing to suggest it has. Stop lying bro.

#58 Edited by dondave (36681 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread cracks me up

#59 Posted by Bezza (3544 posts) - - Show Bio

WWs power showings seem very inconsistent. She was very quickly dealt with by Doomsday in Hunter Prey, but in other encounters with Superman has given him a hard time. In their brief tussle recently, Orion and Superman seemed fairly well matched, if anything Orion had the edge. Nothing Superman did really hurt Orion, but Superman seemed to take a bit of time to recover from the shot Orion gave him. I think Orion would beat Diana in a slugging match.

#60 Posted by Lvenger (19425 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

Fair enough. Although I prefer Orion as a character to someone like say the Sentry, I'm actually not that well versed on his feats. It's interesting to see he's much more versatile than one might think.

indeed, most would assume that since he can't fly and isn't super duper fast that he's just a strong brick with a fancy vespa. I've actually got a few scans if you wan't to learn more, Orion is insane as a character and quite badass. He's got access to all kinds of powers that barely anyone knows about stemming from his Astro Force. Also, haven't you ever wondered where he keeps his Astro Harness when it's not in use? He can summon it whenever he wants to out of nowhere...but man, dat mother box is a huge advantage for anyone to have.

Are there any good Orion respect threads on here or that you know of?

#61 Posted by logy5000 (5734 posts) - - Show Bio

Orion. The guy beats Superman more often than not.

#62 Posted by XImpossibruX (5172 posts) - - Show Bio

Orion one shotted Superman, he takes this.

#63 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3393 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: Are there any good Orion respect threads on here or that you know of?

None that I know of, but he damn sure deserves one. IMO. If you come across one, send me a PM so I can check it out.

#64 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12063 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

Are there any good Orion respect threads on here or that you know of?

Not on here that I know of, no. KMC does..they got some good respect thread guys over there for whatever reason. I'll make one from here if I can, but I definitely don't think I have enough scans.

#65 Edited by Lvenger (19425 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: A lot of the KMC ones have out of date scans now that you mention it. The original links for them are long gone which is a shame.

#66 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12063 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@ancient_0f_days: A lot of the KMC ones have out of date scans now that you mention it. The original links for them are long gone which is a shame.

yeah true....at that point, I copy the descriptions or something close to it and scour the vast internets, a long journey awaits.....but anyway I be there's a few on here....I've used a crap load of Orion scans so I could probably look back on here and see what I got.

#67 Posted by Lvenger (19425 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: That'd be cool man. I wish there were more up to date respect threads.

#68 Edited by HeraldofGanthet (3393 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: That'd be cool man. I wish there were more up to date respect threads.

You and me both.

#69 Posted by JuliusTakalua (270 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: hmmm... now you mention some of her feats I remember. wasn't as wowy as Orion's (but there isn't alot of new gods around) since he appears less than WW so some things he does are, to me, more impressive.

Wonder Woman has that lasso and tiara. good point. But if this is the pre 52 SA to 2000s, then I'd still say Orion. bigger feats and power set. I'm basing this off of everything I have read from the NEw Gods mythos from Kirby to Orion mini-series.

I think Orion's the better fighter. Read Rucka and Simones' run and Perez's. I'm basing off her feats from there.

In a battle, I say Orion is faster and better experienced in combat. He is more brutal and less forgiving. He also has those godtech. There's also that time he did Energy or matter manipulation in Apokolips. He also changed size and swatted a city in Apok too I believe.

I still go with Orion 7/10.

#70 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: hmmm... now you mention some of her feats I remember. wasn't as wowy as Orion's (but there isn't alot of new gods around) since he appears less than WW so some things he does are, to me, more impressive.

Wonder Woman has that lasso and tiara. good point. But if this is the pre 52 SA to 2000s, then I'd still say Orion. bigger feats and power set. I'm basing this off of everything I have read from the NEw Gods mythos from Kirby to Orion mini-series.

I think Orion's the better fighter. Read Rucka and Simones' run and Perez's. I'm basing off her feats from there.

In a battle, I say Orion is faster and better experienced in combat. He is more brutal and less forgiving. He also has those godtech. There's also that time he did Energy or matter manipulation in Apokolips. He also changed size and swatted a city in Apok too I believe.

I still go with Orion 7/10.

she is faster in combat,near his strenth and durability and a better fighter.

#71 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@bezza said:

WWs power showings seem very inconsistent. She was very quickly dealt with by Doomsday in Hunter Prey, but in other encounters with Superman has given him a hard time. In their brief tussle recently, Orion and Superman seemed fairly well matched, if anything Orion had the edge. Nothing Superman did really hurt Orion, but Superman seemed to take a bit of time to recover from the shot Orion gave him. I think Orion would beat Diana in a slugging match.

every character has inconsistencies som etimes,superman and orion aren't the exception,so be objective,wonder woman has consistent feats most of the time.

#72 Posted by JuliusTakalua (270 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: I don't think so. From what I have seen, Orion with beserk rage is fast and unstoppable. He killed Darkseid remember? I have zero knowledge on posting scans but I believe there's that one bit wehre he annihilates an entire alien fleet, goes toe to toe with AF against a universe busting attack and wins, and one shots superman more times than I can count...

Someone... scans...pls

And also, someone post some wonderwoman speed scans and strength.

#73 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12063 posts) - - Show Bio

@juliustakalua: Orion one shotted Superman once.....besides that you haven't been accurate in most if not all of what you've posted, if I show you better examples of Wonder Woman's skill than you can show of Orion's skill, you're lying about Orion being more skilled. But oh, you wanted feats....and you seem to think Orion is faster and stronger? Oh, you're either misinformed or just plain wrong......but we'll fix that in a minute....

Wonder Woman vs Big Barda (Mr.Miracle #6)

Wonder Woman vs Captain Marvel (War of the Gods # 1)

Wonder Woman vs Power Girl

Wonder Woman vs Briareos (Wonder Woman v2 # 213)

(Wonder Woman v2 # 175 and 176)

Wonder Woman vs Superman (Woman v2 # 219)

Wonder Woman vs Genocide

Wonder Woman is also quite strong, maybe not as strong as Orion but definitely strong enough to compare to him and has more feats to show for it ...

Wonder Woman is definitely faster than Orion in reaction and combat speed.

Orion is also more durable, but this is not to say that Wonder Woman isn't close...

Bracers feat

As we know, Wonder Woman can generate lightning based energy attacks channeled from Zeus's own magic ...

Wonder Woman also has an advanced healing factor ...

Wonder Woman has shown greater skill in battle ...

Wonder Woman vs Shimtar (Wonder Woman v2 # 34 and 35)

Wonder Woman vs JLA in a test (Wonder Woman v2 # 212)

what else is there to add really...Orion may have Diana beat in the long run due to his mother box but in a straight up fight she has more ways to win here.

#74 Posted by BigCimmerian (8152 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana should win, but it depends on their morals. If they fight morals off and out of character than Diana slices his head off with Tiara.

@ancient_0f_days Am I right? :)

#75 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12063 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: Wrong, the ease of access provided by mother boxes would mean that not only would Orion be able to win but he could open a boom tube right in her face....Wonder Woman would win in a scenario where BFR was not allowed or just if Orion didn't have his mother box, reason why he wins here is due to bfr, reason why he has a chance of winning without BFR is because he fights smarter when calm which is what the mother box is for. Although he fights more savagely without it, Wonder Woman knows how to fight smart, work around that and counter his rage with the lasso of truth....here he stays calm and plays smart like Diana. But Diana edges him out due to having more feats where it really counts.

#76 Posted by BigCimmerian (8152 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: Wrong, the ease of access provided by mother boxes would mean that not only would Orion be able to win but he could open a boom tube right in her face....Wonder Woman would win in a scenario where BFR was not allowed or just if Orion didn't have his mother box, reason why he wins here is due to bfr, reason why he has a chance of winning without BFR is because he fights smarter when calm which is what the mother box is for. Although he fights more savagely without it, Wonder Woman knows how to fight smart, work around that and counter his rage with the lasso of truth....here he stays calm and plays smart like Diana. But Diana edges him out due to having more feats where it really counts.

What are Orion's speed feats? I was never big fan of him, so I didn't read much about New Genesis, Mother Box etc. but I always thought that his speed is comparable to Darkseid or Thor.

#77 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12063 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: Darkseid is another matter altogether cus he slaps blitzing kryptonians out of the air. But Orion is insanely fast

he blitzed one of the demonic Ecruos, blitzed an entire dog patrol squad from Apokolips, and after being woken up decides to blitz some more...

Here's him blitzing Mantis into the ground

Here's some more, this is during Orion's time on earth, he was completely blind as well. (which is why he wears the shades)

#78 Edited by patrat18 (9611 posts) - - Show Bio

Orion.

#79 Posted by BigCimmerian (8152 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: Nice, but I still think Diana can cut his head off using Tiara and her more impressive speed. But this isn't in her character, she did only once as I recall, but it is the simplest way to end this since the fight is to the death.

#80 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12063 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: The OP didn't make any specific rules to this so as far as I'm concerned anything goes...but if it were really a fight to the death then yeah Wonder Woman would probably have him lassoed up and decapitated