• 191 results
Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Etheral_Dreams

So since Naruto's end, I've noticed Naruto characters are much more powerful than people give them credit for. For example, top tiers can destroy dimensions containing planets, split moons in half, and ravage continents. But can their might beat New 52 Wonder Woman?

Team Naruto:

Rikudo Naruto

Rikudo Sasuke

Toneri

Sage of 6 Paths (in his prime)

Kaguya

Juubidara

Juubito

Double EMS Kakashi

Round 1:

Wonder Woman faces them as a gauntlet in this order: Double EMS Kakashi, Juubito, Juubidara, Toneri, Rikudo Naruto, Rikudo Sasuke, Sage of 6 Paths, Kaguya

Rules: Standard equipment and in character. Battle takes place on Mars. Speed is unequalized. Combatants starts one mile away. No prep or prior knowledge.

Round 2: Wonder Woman faces them as a team.

Rules: Standard equipment, speed unequal, in character but determined to win. Perfect teamwork for Naruto team, and basic knowledge + 15 minutes prep for both sides. Battle takes place in the Himalayan Mountains.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Speed is equalized?

Round 1: Stops at round 1.

Round 2: The Team.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Given the past Wonder Woman vs. Naruto threads all I have to say is that this isn't going to end well.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: Naruto currently has feats that make this a good battle, like reacting to and surviving a Mach 16000+ moon slicing beam. If people want be trolls they get flagged.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ZhuRong

@mysticmedivh: You're right

@saren @jedixman @ghost_ravage

You guys know the smart choice to do

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhurong: Why would this be locked? Are people incapable of acknowledging feats and debating civily?

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Speed is equalized. Combatants starts one mile away. No prep or prior knowledge.

Round 1 she gets demolished.

Round 2 the team

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto team stomps and speed equalized she stops at one

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By Jestersmiles

Oh god brace yourself and.....

No Caption Provided

SolidWall211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SolidWall211

Wonder Woman would get stomped!

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is this? Not only do you equalize speed but she faces them all at once round 2? Flagged for mismatch

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: She isn't beating either of them separately, too much versatility.

Round 2: Spite, should be fixed.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is this? Not only do you equalize speed but she faces them all at once round 2? Flagged for mismatch

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By OreoAssassin
BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Composite Wonder Woman or just New 52?

New 52 just loses.

Pre-52 wins without much trouble. All she'd have to do is react faster than them throw them into space/punch them with enough force to make Superman bleed.

Their durability vs blunt force striking has never been shown as significant on that scale.

Her combat skill feats outclass them. She's routinely moved at lightspeed+

Which would make 8th Gate Guy seems slow. Just picture this battle as genjutsu immune unlimited 8th Gate Guy with superhuman durability enough to take hits from bloodlusted Superman.

@mysticmedivh: Naruto currently has feats that make this a good battle, like reacting to and surviving a Mach 16000+ moon slicing beam. If people want be trolls they get flagged.

Mach 16k+ is great and all, but light speed is something akin to mach 800k+? Or was is closer to 900k? Regardless, Pre-52 Wonder Woman outclasses the glass cannons with decent reaction -not combat- speed.

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Battles like this only end in rage :(

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Given the past Wonder Woman vs. Naruto threads all I have to say is that this isn't going to end well.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clearly clears.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By micah007123

Stops at 2 or 4

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

F*** it wonder woman clears.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

DXC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By DXC

Mach 16000? Lolwut

The sword extends across Moon's diameter in like 3-4 seconds in the video.Its roughly Mach 2900.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ariesxmasters
No Caption Provided

Nightwing_779

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman loses round 1, these high tier Naruto characters are not to be taken lightly , and round 2 where everyone has their own speed then she wins, especially with that atom cutting sword

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW wins round 2 via blitz

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@comicvinepoozer1: What's so bad about equalizing speed ? Didn't you, of all people, make a Naruto vs Batman thread where all of their stats were equalized ?

DarthVxder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In round 1 even though there speed is equalized she still has a much higher reaction time and is much more skilled + has a sword than can cut Superman. She should win a majority. Sure they have small nuke level attacks but since when have those stop people in her tier?

Round 2 is spite. Even with her big speed advantage they overwhelm her and shes bould to get bfr'd by kakashi or kaguya and even then they still hit pretty hard so all of them at once will hurt her and win.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ariesxmasters
Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Jestersmiles
ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ariesxmasters

@jestersmiles:

I don't know how to draw, just felt like posting this since I came across it on my computer and I saw you were here.

Gotta love Harleen.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvinepoozer1: What's so bad about equalizing speed ? Didn't you, of all people, make a Naruto vs Batman thread where all of their stats were equalized ?

You're missing context the match I made and this match are completely different

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She stomps hard.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*watches from the shadows*

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@comicvinepoozer1 said:

Yeah, they are completely different. Equalizing speed between two somewhat close in level characters in scandalous. Whereas equalizing every stat between two character of completely different levels is perfectly normal.

Sarcasm aside, what kind of context could justify this attitude ?

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvinepoozer1 said:

Yeah, they are completely different. Equalizing speed between two somewhat close in level characters in scandalous. Whereas equalizing every stat between two character of completely different levels is perfectly normal.

Sarcasm aside, what kind of context could justify this attitude ?

Well

1. I had only stated speed equalized was op because I thought it counted for round 2 also.

2. Mine was pretty balanced as I have always been a Taijutsu lover (Rock Lee is my favorite character)

So basically I just wanted to use Naruto vs Batman h2h with stats equalized. Nothing wrong with that especially since the Naruto I used was the Naruto that only fought h2h

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@comicvinepoozer1 said:

2. Mine was pretty balanced as I have always been a Taijutsu lover (Rock Lee is my favorite character)

So basically I just wanted to use Naruto vs Batman h2h with stats equalized. Nothing wrong with that especially since the Naruto I used was the Naruto that only fought h2h

There is nothing balanced about equalizing a mid-tiershi guy's stats with a street leveler. That's like Batamn Vs Superman stats equalized it doesn't make sense and at that point it isn't even the same character anymore, just someone who got their looks. But enough of this, we are going off topic.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvinepoozer1 said:

There is nothing balanced about equalizing a mid-tiershi guy's stats with a street leveler. That's like Batamn Vs Superman stats equalized it doesn't mlake sense and at that point it isn't even the same character anymore, just someone who got their looks. Bet enough of this, we are going off topic.

Wait what? It is no where near just like Superman vs Batman. The Naruto I used was street level as his physicals weren't higher than spiderman. Yes it still is the same character. Goku vs Piccolo if you wanted to make a battle you'd equalize stats yes? does that mean its not goku anymore? Both Naruto and batman are close range h2h fighters so I see no reason as to why I shouldn't be able to equalized stats to see who would win in a fight if skill

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By MudaMudaMuda

@comicvinepoozer1 said:

Wait what? It is no where near just like Superman vs Batman. The Naruto I used was street level as his physicals weren't higher than spiderman. Yes it still is the same character. Goku vs Piccolo if you wanted to make a battle you'd equalize stats yes? does that mean its not goku anymore? Both Naruto and batman are close range h2h fighters so I see no reason as to why I shouldn't be able to equalized stats to see who would win in a fight if skill

Was the analogy too hard for you to get ? My point is that you complaining about someone equalizing speed in their threads, when you went as far as to equalize every stat in another is pure hypocrisy.

Also, Naruto and Batman are nowhere near close in stats, not to mention clones and energy attacks. Should I go make a Ichigo vs Batman stats equalized thread to see if you really think of it as something normal ? You know you don't.

Avatar image for fuzzylittlerodent
FuzzyLittleRodent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ariesxmasters
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvinepoozer1 said:

Was the analogy too hard for you to get ? My point is that you complaining about someone equalizing speed in their threads, when you went as far as to equalize every stat in another is pure hypocrisy.

Also, Naruto and Batman are nowhere near close in stats, not to mention clones and energy attacks. Should I go make a Ichigo vs Batman stats equalized thread to see if you really think of it as something normal ? You know you don't.

You really don't listen do you? Take your head out of your butt and pay attention. I have already stated the ONLY reason I complained about speed being equalized is because I thought that it was for round 2. Actually pay attention once again. The Naruto I used at the time was not current or even sage. It was right after the timeskip where Naruto didn't even have stats over Spider-Man who is street level. Once again wrong. Ichigo has nothing to do with Naruto vs Batman so there is really no reason to bring him up. Why does it matter if you would make a Ichigo vs Batman thread. Are you implying I love bleach? Frankly, I don't care

Avatar image for fuzzylittlerodent
FuzzyLittleRodent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You really don't listen do you? Take your head out of your butt and pay attention. I have already stated the ONLY reason I complained about speed being equalized is because I thought that it was for round 2. Actually pay attention once again. The Naruto I used at the time was not current or even sage. It was right after the timeskip where Naruto didn't even have stats over Spider-Man who is street level. Once again wrong. Ichigo has nothing to do with Naruto vs Batman so there is really no reason to bring him up. Why does it matter if you would make a Ichigo vs Batman thread. Are you implying I love bleach? Frankly, I don't care

So now you are resorting to insults ? Flagged. Though, I guess I shouldn't be surprised given how childish you have been acting so far.

Post time skip Naruto already had up to 3 tails control, that's way above spiderman. And how about you take your own advice and pay attention ? What part of "Equalizing all stats in a battle is pointless" can't you get ? If you need to nerf one character so hard for the battle to be fair, then you already know that it is a stupid battle. If you think that making these kind of stupid battle is ok, then you have no right to complain about other people equalizing stats. This is just you getting butthurt.

So don't be a hypocrite and let people create whatever threads they want., because you are in no position to criticize.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvinepoozer1 said:

So now you are resorting to insults ? Flagged. Though, I guess I shouldn't be surprised given how childish you have been acting so far.

Post time skip Naruto already had up to 3 tails control, that's way above spiderman. And how about you take your own advice and pay attention ? What part of "Equalizing all stats in a battle is pointless" can't you get ? If you need to nerf one character so hard for the battle to be fair, then you already know that it is a stupid battle. If you think that making these kind of stupid battle is ok, then you have no right to complain about other people equalizing stats. This is just you getting butthurt.

So don't be a hypocrite and let people create whatever threads they want., because you are in no position to criticize.

Didn't even insult you. if anything you insulted me. Please try listening for once. Honestly you are not making ANY sense. So im going to break it down for you so try to actually listen

1. I NEVER SAID I HAD ANYTHING WRONG WITH THOSE EQUALIZING STATS. It was just that doing so for Round 2 was overkill.

2. IVE ALREADY STATED THAT I WAS MISTAKEN AND BELIEVED THAT ROUND 2 HAD EQUALIZED SPEED. Which is the only reason I even called this a mismatch

3. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH BATTLES WITH EQUALIZED STATS. I GAVE BEEN ON HERE FOR TWO YEARS AND HAVE SEEN HUNDREDS OF EQUALIZED STATS BATTLES. Only person to seem to have a problem with it is you.

4. I have no idea why I'm even bothering with you. You have been ignoring and twisting everything I've said since the beginning. It's quite obvious you're lacking in the reasoning and critical thinking category