Wonder woman vs Naruto & Sasuke(Read OP)

Shango_1king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Shango_1king

Ok so i know people are just going say WW stomps but please use logic and be fair

Rules

New 52 WW

Susano Deva sasuke

9 tails Asura naruto

Wonder woman starts of 100 miles away from them

sasuke and naruto are 50 miles apart.

battle takes place on an abandon mount olympus(the one from god of war three) they are on opposite sides of the mountain.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Rulerofthevine

@shango_1king: Speed equalized or not ?

With speed equalize team wins otherwise...

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@shango_1king: @rulerofthevine: Even with equal speed she is Way stronger,way more durable,a much better fighter. She has unbreakable magic weapons that can kill them in one hit of she doesn't one-shotte them with raw strength which she can do for sure. She can't be affected by TP and illusions,is the goddess of war and can control them.

With speed equalized she gets shredded by a resenshuriken or a multi-island cleaving susanoo slash or sealed by a Yin-Yang Chibaku tensei or BFR'd to the snake dimension etc. Raw power can only take her so far.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41:

these guys have a lot of hax,the Truth seeking ball can destroy anything it comes in contact with and that includes her bracelet.

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@rulerofthevine said:

@agent41 said:

@shango_1king: @rulerofthevine: Even with equal speed she is Way stronger,way more durable,a much better fighter. She has unbreakable magic weapons that can kill them in one hit of she doesn't one-shotte them with raw strength which she can do for sure. She can't be affected by TP and illusions,is the goddess of war and can control them.

With speed equalized she gets shredded by a resenshuriken or a multi-island cleaving susanoo slash or sealed by a Yin-Yang Chibaku tensei or BFR'd to the snake dimension etc. Raw power can only take her so far.

Her durability has taken worse than any attack from any naruto character and She is way more skill and smarter. Far weaker than her deal with tis 2 in naruto universe,naruto characters are not on her level and that is a fact.

Wrong, she hasn't taken any worse when it comes to cutting damage nor is she more skilled or smarter.

LOL your opinion in no fact mate, any of the moves mentioned above give Team Naruto the win.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rulerofthevine: Team wins either way, New 52 Diana isnt all that powerful but her character has developed nicely which is a step in the right direction.

@agent41: I've seen you running this same rant on like 2-3 topics now, WW is not that fast nor durable and Illusions will work on her because it USED to be batmans contingency plan to convince her shes fighting an equal. IIRC last time I checked top tier Naruto characters are massively hypersonic, even if it is slower their reflexes will warn them of an incoming attack. One Rasenshuriken is fatal to her, Scorch release rasenshuriken I do not see her taking. Her only hope is going god mode on both of them and I still see the team winning.

Shango_1king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did she not need sups help to survive that nuke. naruto verse has gone way beyond nuke power. it figures people would still be unfair and biased. have any of you been reading naruto? do you even know what they can do?

Shango_1king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Shango_1king

@agent41 said:

@rulerofthevine said:

@agent41 said:

Her durability has taken worse than any attack from any naruto character and She is way more skill and smarter. Far weaker than her deal with tis 2 in naruto universe,naruto characters are not on her level and that is a fact.

naruto characters are not on her level who says thats a fact? lol you sound so bias is disgusting. have you even been reading naruto for the past 3 years? or are you just going by you clear biasism

Shango_1king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@shango_1king said:

Did she not need sups help to survive that nuke. naruto verse has gone way beyond nuke power. it figures people would still be unfair and biased. have any of you been reading naruto? do you even know what they can do?

She didn't. And she was extremely weakened at the time for the fight with 2 amped kryptonians and she has had many upgrades since then.

i have been readin all her new 52 stuff but i have also been reading naruto. and for the past few years naruto verse has gone past continent level to damn near reality warping. name one JUST ONE of naruto's or sasuke's new techniques.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Cosmic_Lantern

@agent41: Prove it or shut up? You've been doing this on the other post also and it's really getting annoying.

Shango_1king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@shango_1king said:

@agent41 said:

@rulerofthevine said:

@agent41 said:

naruto characters are not on her level who says thats a fact? lol you sound so bias is disgusting. have you even been reading naruto for the past 3 years? or are you just going by you clear biasism

Bias?,you use that word on a site where WW gets lowballed all the time?. Why is she always being talked like if she was a pathetic excuse for a powerhouse?. Why don'ty yiu make the same threwad but with Superman,or Manhunter,or Flash,or Green Lantern Or shazam,or Black Adam?,you won't right?,because nobody will believe naruto characters can win against them but if it's WW then let's argue because it seems anybody can have a chance to beat her right?. It's never debatable if a character like Superman would be beat by naruto level character but it's debatable if it's WW because?... You should tell me your reason why.

Based on feats WW is way above them in strength,speed and durability and that is a fact because her feats prove it.

thanks you just lost this debate. i agree wondy should be stronger in the new 52. But here is the thing you ARE being bias i can tell you have absolutely NO idea what naruto and sasuke are capable of now, meanwhile i know what Naruto Sasuke and wonder woman can do now. think about how ridicules your being. your not even presenting an argument. the only thing you have said so far is that because they are naruto characters wondy beats them. what kind of argument is that? your using speed as a reason wonder woman beats them? by that definition your saying wonder woman should beat everybody who is slower than her? damn hulk and darkseid and thanos get stomped by her then. but like i said this will mean nothing to you as you dont care about the facts you only care that is naruto characters there wonder woman beats them

Shango_1king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@shango_1king said:

@agent41 said:

@rulerofthevine said:

@agent41 said:

Bias?,you use that word on a site where WW gets lowballed all the time?. Why is she always being talked like if she was a pathetic excuse for a powerhouse?. Why don't you make the same thread but with Superman,or Manhunter,or Flash,or Green Lantern Or shazam,or Black Adam?,you won't right?,because nobody will believe naruto characters can win against them but if it's WW then let's argue because it seems anybody can have a chance to beat her right?. It's never debatable if a character like Superman would be defeated by a naruto level character but it's debatable if it's WW because?... You should tell me your reason why.

Based on feats WW is way above them in strength,speed and durability and that is a fact because her feats prove it.

You understan what i mean with this right,i think you feel the sae way that i do. @pokeysteve@comicuser@theonewhoknows@ancient_0f_days@outside_85

im a wonder woman fan but not a fanboy. if i make a superman vs any naruto character people will use the same BS argument your using. because its naruto characters superman beats them. They will throw the speedblits thing out of their ass completely ignoring the fact that sups was faster than darkseid and needed the leagues help to beat him. they will use the fact that he lifted a planet and say because naruto characters can do that they lose. yet doomsday did not lift even an mountain and he almost killed superman. there is no way you can tell me you dont see the hypocrisy of these ridicules bias arguments in a battle thread.

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW wins and pretty easily at that. She can blitz them both and has a 1 hit kill weapon. I don't really understand why this is being discussed further than that.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: Thats the thing she has no feats proving shes that fast, It's why I asked you (still havent gotten them).

Shango_1king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW wins and pretty easily at that. She can blitz them both and has a 1 hit kill weapon. I don't really understand why this is being discussed further than that.

I will ask you the same question if your saying she wins because she is faster does that mean she beats everybody who is slower than her. When debating somebody your supposed to have a claim and a counter claim. are you saying pysical strength is all it will take to beat these 2 with the level they are at. the difference between us is that i can argue for naruto and sasuke AND wonder woman.

Shango_1king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Shango_1king

ARE YOU PEOPLE SERIOUSLY GOING TO SIT THERE AND TELL ME THAT THIS WILL HAVE NO AFFECT ON WONDY AT ALL? keep in mind naruto can rapid fire a few dozen of these now.

Loading Video...

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shango_1king: Of course it would.....assuming that it makes contact.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@man_of_miracles said:

I will ask you the same question if your saying she wins because she is faster does that mean she beats everybody who is slower than her. When debating somebody your supposed to have a claim and a counter claim. are you saying pysical strength is all it will take to beat these 2 with the level they are at. the difference between us is that i can argue for naruto and sasuke AND wonder woman.

She wins because they won't be able to do anything before the cuts off their heads. They don't have the speed to keep up and they can't tank a weapon that cuts through atoms. There is no debate to be had over this unless you can tell me how Naruto and Sasuke can possibly survive having their heads taken off.

Dude wtf are you even saying right now? Can you be more concise in your posts? it reads like gibberish.

I don't need to argue for Sasuke and Naruto because I am saying that they lose. I already made and argument for WW and their is no counter to be had.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ARE YOU PEOPLE SERIOUSLY GOING TO SIT THERE AND TELL ME THAT THIS WILL HAVE NO AFFECT ON WONDY AT ALL? keep in mind naruto can rapid fire a few dozen of these now.

Loading Video...

They will be dead before they can do that.

And even if they weren't she can simply dodge it, she is way more than fast enough to do so.

Shango_1king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Shango_1king

@evil_incarnate said:

was hoping you say that. that was a tailed beast bomb while the ten tails was in his weakest form. Naruto has chakra from all the tailed beast right now plus sage chakra plus six path power. see first picture in the OP? see those 2 energy balls naruto is holding? the core of them is what you saw in the video. only the ones he is holding are concentrated and focused. not only that they are both laced in wind chakra, they are fueled with "Nature energy from the whole land above ground" your saying that while naruto is tossing a few of those at her, while sasuke is raining down meteors and shooting giant tailed beast chakra arrows at hypersonic speeds at her they wont even be able to graze her? LOL god forbid if sasuke is use amaterasu or naruto has clones attacking her

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate: @agent41: @man_of_miracles: If speed is equalized team wins low dif 8/10 times would you like to debate a similar scenario with equal speed regarding travel, combat, and reaction.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate: @agent41: @man_of_miracles: If speed is equalized team wins low dif 8/10 times would you like to debate a similar scenario with equal speed regarding travel, combat, and reaction.

Yeah I could debate a similar scenario with speed equalized, but I think you would probably need to give WW a partner as well in that scenario. With speed equalized I could see WW taking either of them 1v1 but not 2v1.

Shango_1king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shango_1king said:

@man_of_miracles said:

She wins because they won't be able to do anything before the cuts off their heads. They don't have the speed to keep up and they can't tank a weapon that cuts through atoms. There is no debate to be had over this unless you can tell me how Naruto and Sasuke can possibly survive having their heads taken off.

Dude wtf are you even saying right now? Can you be more concise in your posts? it reads like gibberish.

I don't need to argue for Sasuke and Naruto because I am saying that they lose. I already made and argument for WW and their is no counter to be had.

lol what are you saying? naruto and sasuke have already BEEN speed-blitz several times and got out of while in weaker forms than these. naruto has had the life sucked out of him literally and came back alive. you keep saying she will cut there heads of? how will she get near them? sasuke's eye powers are instant. naruto rapid fires those beast bombs. sasuke use lighting strikes. kurama told naruto that both he and sasuke are becoming gods like the sage of six paths. You know they broke the sound barrier in these forms would you like to see the scans?

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@man_of_miracles: no I think partners would throw off the scenario too much depends on who it is ?

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why not just give them all the same powerset? It's different when people equalize the speed in Thor vs Superman or Wonder Woman vs Hulk because those characters possess enough of the same stats to make it a fair battle. Battles like this however don't. We have characters whose abilities are vastly different and then you amp one side while tanking the other in an attempt to "make things fair". If you have to strip one characters powers, enhance the others and make the odds unfair by making it two vs one what's the point of making it a battle to begin with?

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:

@rulerofthevine: LOL,WW has been training all her life,she is combat genius. WW has more power than naruto universe could ever dream of.

LMAO Both Naruto and sasuke have been training all their lives and are combat genius, this kind of argument is pathetic and proves you know nothing about the Naruto verse.

SOSP Solo WW with reality warping.

@agent41 said:

@rulerofthevine: @cosmic_lantern: LOL keep lowballing. New 52 WWZ>>>any naruto character,she is way more powerful than any character in naruto universe. She is way faster,way stronger,way more durable and a battle genius.

You keep telling yourself that, you obviously have no idea what the hell you are talking about, butthurt WW fans smh.

Shango_1king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Shango_1king

@boringperson said:

@man_of_miracles: For once Travel Speed is important.

Lol right? Every once in a while it can come in handy.

wow our really milking the speed thing arent you. please answer this question do you even read naruto do you even know what they can do now? show wondys best speed feat.

No Caption Provided

see that kuni in narutos mouth? thats a teleportation kuni which means he can teleport. see those things on his back they give him extra life force and can rip threw almost anythign

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shango_1king: I a fellow naruto fan admire your determination to keep debating and fighting the good fight.

Bats_Colony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hahaha seeing Narutards again gave me a buzz of nostalgia.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate said:

was hoping you say that. that was a tailed beast bomb while the ten tails was in his weakest form. Naruto has chakra from all the tailed beast right now plus sage chakra plus six path power. see first picture in the OP? see those 2 energy balls naruto is holding? the core of them is what you saw in the video. only the ones he is holding are concentrated and focused. not only that they are both laced in wind chakra, they are fueled with "Nature energy from the whole land above ground" your saying that while naruto is tossing a few of those at her, while sasuke is raining down meteors and shooting giant tailed beast chakra arrows at hypersonic speeds at her they wont even be able to graze her? LOL god forbid if sasuke is use amaterasu or naruto has clones attacking her

• Wonder Woman's speed greatly outclasses anyone or anything in Naruto. So not only would she out race them she'd be able to attack before they would.
  • There's an advantage of being one against many and that's the fact that she can hit anyone, but they must hit only one person. Do you honestly think that either Naruto or Sasuke can do as you claim without potential injury to the other? Will Naruto be able to throw one at her when she's right next to Sasuke and not potentially kill him? That's the reason the likes of characters such as Starfire, Human Torch, Captain Atom, etc don't release all their energy on a regular basis when surrounded by their teammates because it would kill everyone.
Shango_1king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Shango_1king

@shango_1king: I a fellow naruto fan admire your determination to keep debating and fighting the good fight.

ok so you need to do some growing up. its clear you dont give a damn about proving anything you say. the only thing you have said is that because she travels faster she wins. your basically using the same argument the other guy did. because its naruto and shes wonder woman she wins. i asked did you even know what these to could do now and you did not answer so i take that as a no i tried showing scans you ignored them. your a child who is a fanboy and bias. its clear your to immature for a debate

generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: Ironic that you mention that.I honestly think Naruto characters have a better chance against Superman, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter or Even Flash! I don't read New 52, but I know Wonder Woman has magic weapons capable of killing Naruto characters because she uses those weapons to fight guys like Naruto and Sasuke.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate: I was just asking if you'd like to take part in such a discussion besides WonderWoman is like LIGHTSPEED/FTL tell me on earth this is fair to the two ninjas unless I'm incorrect and she's actually lightning+/lightning/hypersonic/supersonic range they don't get to react which means there might as well not even be a fight.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate: I was just asking if you'd like to take part in such a discussion besides WonderWoman is like LIGHTSPEED/FTL tell me on earth this is fair to the two ninjas unless I'm incorrect and she's actually lightning+/lightning/hypersonic/supersonic range they don't get to react which means there might as well not even be a fight.

It is an unfair battle either way. You either have her able to blitz them and kill them or you equalize the speed so that they're able to land one hit kill moves. That's what everyone here is arguing.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@man_of_miracles: no I think partners would throw off the scenario too much depends on who it is ?

Hm yeah it makes it difficult. The issue I see is that in this current fight WW doesn't have to deal with the teams hax abilities because she can end the fight before they can do anything. But if you equalize speed then she is going to have to contend with their various hax abilities and that might be an issue.

What about this? instead of giving her a partner, give her all Pre-52 and New 52 feats, her bracelets, sword, shield and lasso. And also give her basic knowledge of some of the more hax abilities (Naruto clones, goduodama, sealing, etc.) and 10 minutes prep. And speed equalized of course.

@vintage_spiderman said:

Why not just give them all the same powerset? It's different when people equalize the speed in Thor vs Superman or Wonder Woman vs Hulk because those characters possess enough of the same stats to make it a fair battle. Battles like this however don't. We have characters whose abilities are vastly different and then you amp one side while tanking the other in an attempt to "make things fair". If you have to strip one characters powers, enhance the others and make the odds unfair by making it two vs one what's the point of making it a battle to begin with?

I kind of agree, however I think it could be done given the right scenario, it would just need to be tweaked without completely destroying who the characters are which happens too often in battles like these.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shango_1king: Did you really just call me bias towards wonderwoman and tell me I need to grow up.

1.) Sasuke is my favorite anime character/possibly overall in general and yes I've seen alot of from comics/anime/videogame/tv show series.

2.) my fanboy biases only push me so far into the realm illogical non sense but you HAHAHAHAHA.

3.) also understand without reaction speed naruto and sasuke get a chance to PERFORM NO TECHNIQUES.