#1 Posted by E-MAN (187 posts) - - Show Bio

This would be a long brutal fight,Magnus has took on armies of killer robots signal handedly,but has he ever faced anyone as strong Diana. Their both very good fighters. Magnus has the edge going hand to hand,but Diana might be stronger,this is a toss up.

#2 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

WW wins due to far superior strength, speed and durability.

Fighting skills, I maight say that Magnus could be slightly better.

#3 Posted by E-MAN (187 posts) - - Show Bio

The_Creator says:

"WW wins due to far superior strength, speed and durability. Fighting skills, I maight say that Magnus could be slightly better."

Yea this one is pretty close. Using their bare hands going blow 4 blow Diana could really hurt him.But Magnus was trained 2 fight since he was a kid,Diana might win,but she'll know she was in a fight.

#4 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

E-MAN says:

"The_Creator says:
"WW wins due to far superior strength, speed and durability. Fighting skills, I maight say that Magnus could be slightly better."
Yea this one is pretty close. Using their bare hands going blow 4 blow Diana could really hurt him.But Magnus was trained 2 fight since he was a kid,Diana might win,but she'll know she was in a fight."

Actually, if she used her spped to her upmost, the fight should be quite quick as her strength is thousands of times greater than Magnus (who could lift less than 10 tonnes). Her speed is also great enough to permit her to avoid most of Magnus's attacks.

Don't forget that he is like enhanced human level and she is major superhuman level with regards to physical abilities.

#5 Posted by E-MAN (187 posts) - - Show Bio

The_Creator says:

"E-MAN says:
"The_Creator says:
Yea this one is pretty close. Using their bare hands going blow 4 blow Diana could really hurt him.But Magnus was trained 2 fight since he was a kid,Diana might win,but she'll know she was in a fight."
Actually, if she used her spped to her upmost, the fight should be quite quick as her strength is thousands of times greater than Magnus (who could lift less than 10 tonnes). Her speed is also great enough to permit her to avoid most of Magnus's attacks. Don't forget that he is like enhanced human level and she is major superhuman level with regards to physical abilities. "

True.

#6 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

THE VICTORY WITHOUT ANY DOUBT IS FOR WONDER WOMAN

with so alone one of their fists

it would conquer MAGNUS

#7 Posted by stoic (192 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel the need to bump an 6 year old battle topic.