Wonder Woman VS Magneto

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By pooty

@xxxcarzellxxx: I disagree. Mags can use the magnetic field of the earth and surrounding planets to bolster his magnetic powers. Even without using her sword how does she prevent Mags from setting off an EMP in her brain or reversing the flow of blood in her body?

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By xXxcarzellxXx

@pooty: show scans of how fast that works . Because if he doesn't put his shields up in time he does . When her and superman traded blows it literally shook the heavens and earth a fraction of that would leave him as nothing more than a smear

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxxcarzellxxx: his shields are near instant even when he's caught off guard. and he's strong enough to stop mjolnir and send Thor flying

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormphoenix said:

@militaryman: Well Wonder Woman is far more speed,durability,power,and combat more the Magneto. The only problem is how is she getting passed his magnetism? xXxcarzellxXx you said Magneto will break her bracelets...yea no he isn't. Wonder Woman can win this she just needs to figure out a way to get passed his Magnetic powers.

What is she gonna do exactly? Magneto will turn the sword on her so durability is useless. Power may come handy but Mag has enough power to manipulate Mjolnir, so if Mag can't overpower WW he can still manipulate metal on her body

Hmmm yes that's true he can. Which is why I said IF WW can find a way to get past he Magnetic Powers her brute strength alone should put him down. ALTHOUGH WW is wearing metal so............there's not much she can do. In this battle she would be played with like a doll just like Wolverine.

BarelyAverage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto wins. The only argument she has for her is speed blitz. Mags controls on of the 4 fundamental forces of the universe. It's not a bad loss for her, mags is a certified team buster.

zeezee123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Wonder Woman kicks Magneto's head off

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Max

Gaztacular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shinjiro said:
@gaztacular said:
@sirneko said:

WW blitz stomps, why is this thread still a thing?

Because Magneto has reacted to enemies faster than Wonder Woman, shielded against enemies more powerful than Wonder Woman, and overpowered enemies stronger than Wonder Woman?

When?

And reaction times mean shit when you move at normal human speeds and your oponente is LS

You're coming at this all wrong. 1) Magneto doesn't have to move to use his powers. 2) Wonder Woman is not and has never been light speed fast. Unless and until you correct your misapprehensions, we can't really discuss this any further.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman wins, this is a mismatch.

lgh0stl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't imagine that WW also possess the chew force, moving at light speed, magneto will get blitz to oblivion, he will get killed before he thinks.

AllCreation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaztacular: Despite having the feats, Wonder Woman has never actually been stated to move faster than light... But she has been stated, on more than one occasion, to move faster than thought and while Magneto doesn't need to move to raise his shields he Does need to think.

batmanprep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What the... wonder woman punches once, magneto stops breathing

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#113  Edited By MasterKungFu

diana

Lazenblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mags easily well if he fights smart like making her punch herself while she wears her bracelets. or simply crushes her head because of her tiara on her head. sorry but making Diana punch herself is funny.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Sy8000  Online

Diana stomps. I've really never viewed Magneto as anything but the absolute lowest of high tiers from what I've read and seen. He's out of his league here.

GrandWonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Wonder Woman is faster than thought. Please lock this thread.

OOCMikey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if wonder woman coms to accept fighting in the buff to rid herself of the metals, she stomps, otherwise she wins after a decent fight

Wonder Woman would stomp in a regular battle.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Mooty_Pass
@grandwonder said:
No Caption Provided

Wonder Woman is faster than thought. Please lock this thread.

I don't think she is faster than thought she just reacted before the enemy started his attack. I think it's out of context because she didn't think at all.....she just attacked first.

The OP said she has all her gear and most of all her gear is a type of metal which Magneto will snatch control of. Her tiara, her bracelets, her shield, her sword, her breast plate all metal. Magneto will end up either crushing her with those things or put her into a submission hold by binding her metal bracelets together and throwing her into the ground.

Nite_Nite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Once she realizes he controls metal. She uses her superior strength to remove the metals, which include the bracelets.

She then goes god mode. But because she's now the actual God of war.

It doesn't end good for Mags ijs

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sigh, i really wish Magneto would be serious. Why isn't he decked out in a high tier metal? Primary adamantium or vibranium or a combination of the two. He can make normal clothing on par with adamantium using his powers somehow so you would think if he did the same with vibranium he would be insanely more durable. Fifty pounds of primary adamantium would make him so much more deadly than him using normal metals, he could kill high tier characters easily or just have a secondary shields of blades flying around him so blitzing him wouldn't work, think of a tornado of primary adamantium around him.

WW takes this until the genius figures out he should use the exotic metals that would allow him to tank and chop WW tier characters. Mags is one of my favorite MC characters it's just annoying a genius ignores something that would easily make him much more powerful.

TheMan44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eric uses her own armor to crush her.

GrandWonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for wolverineistoaa
WolverineIsTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am scared to be here. Bye

GrandWonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By GrandWonder

@stormphoenix:

She attacked before they can think. Thus, the comic said FASTER THAN THOUGHT. What are you thinking?

Actually I don't care what you think. It just shows you can't read and comprehend.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By christianrapper

this not even close to a fair fight. she literally beats him to death...especially with her already loose morals.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@grandwonder said:

@stormphoenix:

She attacked before they can think. Thus, the comic said FASTER THAN THOUGHT. What are you thinking?

Actually I don't care what you think. It just shows you can't read and comprehend.

Seriously dude you need to get out your feelings there was no need for you to be rude and I wasn't being rude to you either so with that being said, it just shows that your very childish and immature.

Madripoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Madripoor

Magneto.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By 106me

@grandwonder:

Faster than thought is usually referred to as a hyperbole. She's just moving faster than their reaction times.

"Faster than thought" isn't a quantifiable speed. There are only theories at best about that topic.

Not that WW is not FTL, but that scan doesn't prove it.

Regardless, if Mags can raise his shields faster than Thor's hammer can hit him, she can't blitz Magneto.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@106me: That's what I was trying to say. Thanks :-)

GrandWonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormphoenix: @106me:

She moved lots of times faster than light when she deflected trillions of parts of the Shattered God with each part coming from all corners of the universe. That's reacting to trillions of pieces each moving at incalculable speeds.

Seiously, we need to stop giving Magneto superspeed feats when it's not even part of his power. Hyperbole is a pretty lame excuse if the character posseses the speed of Hermes. Here, she moved faster than Amazo's thought processes. It's now getting ridiculous. Please stop.

No Caption Provided

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grandwonder:

Seiously, we need to stop giving Magneto superspeed feats when it's not even part of his power.

Actually, he can amp his physicals by channeling his magnetic powers inward. So, yes, it actually is.

Hyperbole is a pretty lame excuse

Not really. It also said she was "faster than a dream." Is she now actually faster than a dream? Of course not, because it was all hyperbole.

Here, she moved faster than Amazo's thought processes.

No she didn't. She cut amazo off mid sentence when he wasn't even trying to fight back.

She can't outmaneuver someone who contends in speed casually with the Flash.

It's now getting ridiculous. Please stop.

lol Stop? You want me to stop just because I am making an intelligent argument? No, I'm not going to "stop" just because you don't like what I have to say. Nor should any user have to stop just because another user doesn't like what they have to say. But you, on the other hand, can feel free to agree to disagree and just move on at any point in this thread.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Faster than a dream? wtf does that even mean? Does a dream have a quantifiable speed?

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Paytience

@ancient_0f_days: For the sake of accuracy unless she can teleport that lasso around him, Magneto can react to that. Actually,even if she could, Magneto could still react to it.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@106me said:

@grandwonder:

Seiously, we need to stop giving Magneto superspeed feats when it's not even part of his power.

Actually, he can amp his physicals by channeling his magnetic powers inward. So, yes, it actually is.

Hyperbole is a pretty lame excuse

Not really. It also said she was "faster than a dream." Is she now actually faster than a dream? Of course not, because it was all hyperbole.

Here, she moved faster than Amazo's thought processes.

No she didn't. She cut amazo off mid sentence when he wasn't even trying to fight back.

She can't outmaneuver someone who contends in speed casually with the Flash.

It's now getting ridiculous. Please stop.

lol Stop? You want me to stop just because I am making an intelligent argument? No, I'm not going to "stop" just because you don't like what I have to say. Nor should any user have to stop just because another user doesn't like what they have to say. But you, on the other hand, can feel free to agree to disagree and just move on at any point in this thread.

Yea I think you can handle this because my repose the whole OP would just get out of hand and we'll just be going back and forth. LOL but you explained it A LOT better than I did.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: For the sake of accuracy unless she can teleport that lasso around him, Magneto can react to that. Actually,even if she could, Magneto could still react to it.

For the sake of reality, he can't do anything about it.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Paytience

@allcreation: Magnetos is on panel as thinking faster than a normal human and has feats to back it up. Thought is a relative speed in comics. Magneto thinks fast enough to "see" nightcrawler through em lines of force AFTER he dematerialized, and reacted fast enough with his powers to not only formulate a plan, he set a trap for nightcrawler and had it waiting for hime before he reappeared.

So unless WW is faster then instant movement, she isn't blitzing Magneto's powerset. Oh...and Magneto is physically fast enough to grab lightspeeders, strong enough to match hercules, and processes fast enough to grab individual photons to create holograms.

This is prime Magneto...WW loses.

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW stomps him into the ground.

GrandWonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By GrandWonder

@stormphoenix:

Fine, just ignore the Shattered God feat which is billions of times better than the Amazo feat.

Seriously? This is a debate on who's faster? Magneto who don't have superspeed and only has human durability against someone who is faster than thought and was shown lots and lots of times? Ha ha ha. OK. I rest my case. Her superspeed feats are all over the board. Just one tap to the head and he's dead. Plus, WW could just teleport him to Hades and be done with it,

Her sword can cut through anything. Want to test that on a mere science-based force field when her sword is magical and is not bound to the same law?

GrandWonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By GrandWonder

@106me said:

@grandwonder:

Then show me Magneto running at light speed. None? Then maybe Mach 1 would do. None? Then for Pete's sake just 10 times the speed of a man. I'm waiting.

Show me Magneto blitzing someone like a hundred punches per second. None? Ten would do. I'm waiting.

Then we can talk again.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for cyberzombie_hatchetman
Cyberzombie_Hatchetman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto in his prime can hold his own with Jean Grey Phoenix, pull city sized metal objects to earth from deep space and manipulate magical metallic objects like Mjolnir. He's also reacted to teleporters. He's put the smackdown on gods before. A demigod isn't out of his weight class.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grandwonder:

Then show me Magneto running at light speed. None? Then maybe Mach 1 would do. None? Then for Pete's sake just 10 times the speed of a man. I'm waiting.

Show me Magneto blitzing someone like a hundred punches per second. None? Ten would do. I'm waiting.

Irrelevant. Magneto doesn't have FTL combat speed, but that doesn't mean he does not have FTL reactions.

Combat Speed:

Loading Video...
No Caption Provided

Tony's warp speed put to use as he flies around approximately half the earth in a matter of moments:

No Caption Provided

*Can keep up with Iron Man who has a combat speed of Mach 10 and can move FTL in travel speed. Note that Magneto did not lose, but gave up when he realized that the Phoenix was approaching and told Tony to find Scarlet Witch.

No Caption Provided

*Has FTL reactions as he bats Northstar away in the middle of his flight (who is FTL in travel speed).

No Caption Provided

Blitzes Quicksilver, who has run as fast as Mach 442. (Unfortunately, this was the closest scan I could find. A few pages earlier of this issue, Magneto blows Quicksilver right off the ground).

Then we can talk again.

I don't want to talk to you. The only reason I've been countering your posts is because you irritatingly claim that Diana would stomp Magneto and that this thread should be locked, while incessantly screaming at other users about how "Diana is FTL and would stomp Magneto."

GrandWonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By GrandWonder

@106me:

So nothing? All you've shown are scans that even Batman has done better. Batman has tagged the Flash numerous times yet no one is claiming he's got superspeed. Dr. Light and the Ray can go into light form yet they don't always go into lightspeed. What's your point again?

You have ignored the Shattered God feat and presented scans that even street levels can replicate.

Where's the true superspeed feat?

The burden of proof is on you because you said Magneto can amp his physicals. So where's the running feat? The multiple punches in a second feat? You know, the things that the Flash does? If Batman made a suit of armor that can go Mach speeds, he doesn't have true superspeed. If Angel can fly at mach speeds but can't run nor do anything similar to what the Flash do, then he has no real superspeed.

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grandwonder:

Oh, you want to play it this way then, huh?

Well if we're going to be sophomoric trolls, then Wonder Woman was beaten by Aquaman and therefore is not light speed.

Now prove that Wonder Woman is light speed. Even though you can't because she was beaten by Aquaman.

GrandWonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@106me:

Fine, change the topic. Finish what you started.....

So nada? Okey dokey. Guess that concludes that.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By WastelandMan

@grandwonder said:

@106me:

You have ignored the Shattered God feat and presented scans that even street levels can replicate.

That shattered god feat is misinterpreted to hell. It was said that trillions of pieces of the god were travelling from every corner of the universe, yes, but that doesn't state how fast they were going. If I say every car on the planet is travelling to Texas, does that mean cars are supersonic? No. It means just that, that all cars are travelling to a certain location. Further proof of this is that Diana was holding Steve Trevor in her arms while flying away from the shards:

No Caption Provided

If the shards were FTL and she was flying away from them it would mean she was flying FTL...............so when can humans suddenly survive FTL travel? Why didn't she end up trillions of light years away from where she was? Again, this feat is wanked to hell.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Eisenfauste

Lol batman has evaded light rays before and peter has dodged lasers. Neither of these feats make them FTL in reaction speed. . .

As to topic idk the sword could be a problem.

Dark Cloud™

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Dark Cloud™

The only chance Diana has at winning is by getting naked... awesome.

GrandWonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By GrandWonder

These are true superspeed feats. Not reaction feats which Bats and Shang Chi has has plenty in spades.

Wonder Woman is too fast for Supergirl:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

For comparison:

No Caption Provided

Here's a kicker: Flashpoint Wonder Woman, arguably the weakest version of WW because as they say she's featless. Well, the fact is, she's WW in an alternate timeline where she's more of a warrior and who doesn't hesitate to kill. She's up against Wally West, the Flash with the best feats ever.

No Caption Provided