Wonder Woman vs Magi World )**CLOSED(**

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for amazingcurbstompman
AmazingCurbStompMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Wonder woman post crisis vs Magi World!

Morals off

No BFR

Standard tech and transformations allowed

Wonder woman is allowed her full armory

Lets begin!

Round 1: Morgiana (Djinn equip)

Round 2: Hakuryuu (Djinn equip)

Round 3: Alibaba (Djinn equip)

Round 4: Kassim (Djinn mode)

Round 5: Kouen Ren (Djinn equip)

Round 6: Muu Alexius (Djinn equip)

Bonus round: Sinbad (Djinn equip)

all fights can end in death,full recovery between fights and endless supply of Rukh (energy) to the magicians.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonderwoman clears. Not a single person in magi has the power to hurt her or the speed to keep up with her. Sinbad is powerful but cannot really do anything to her either.

AmazingCurbStompMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@deathhero61: what more of a feat do you need lol? and this is only one of his Djinn equips.

She isn't that fast either idk why on comic vine she is always talked as if she is a speedster.

cresentking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Womder woman stomps

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DeathHero61

No Caption Provided

@deathhero61: what more of a feat do you need lol? and this is only one of his Djinn equips.

She isn't that fast either idk why on comic vine she is always talked as if she is a speedster.

Cute.

Wonderwoman was holding her own against the JLA blindfolded.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

She adjusted her strength and speed to each and every opponent who came at her.

Such level of senses and awareness is far above spiderman.

And in one of the incarnations she stated that she had faster reflexes than superman. Batman even agreed. And you have to be stupid(im sorry mods but ignorance draws a line) to think spiderman has faster reflexes than him.

No Caption Provided

She has literally intercepted Nukes. Nuclear missiles. Those move at over 10 times the speed of sound my friend.

No Caption Provided
No problem punching a nuke
No problem punching a nuke

No scratches, perfectly fine.

Superman punched her from the sun all the way to the earth. Do you how far that distance is?

She took a hit that sent her plummeting to Earth from the Sun as shown here.

No Caption Provided

Way to durable for anyone in magi to hurt her. End of discussion.

She is fast enough to keep up with superman, jesse quick, flash, etc. She is far faster than anyone in magi. She has managed to hit superman hard enough to create large craters, she is stronger than anyone in magi.

This is a stomp in WW's favor.

AmazingCurbStompMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: a Nuke? wow a nuke,you realize a nuke is designed to do overall damage while a Djinn equip is designed to do specific types of damage right? he even has an equip that by hearing his voice it makes you sleep.

The JLA was a SIMULATION,no one was trying to kill her.
She SAYS she is faster than superman yet has never matched his speed feats or strength feats so thats PIS.
She got knocked out by superman,no surprise there. "I blacked out for a bit" lol no shiznit,you got hit by someone your "Equal to" right.

yeah ok all of those scans contradict one another,she holds her own against JLA,can tank a nuke (not impressive a lot of characters can do that) then says she is supermans equal (ridiculous but ok) but then gets knocked out by superman.

Nice argument bro.

ill just put closed on this one lol I dont even want to bother with WW fanboys today

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DeathHero61

@deathhero61: a Nuke? wow a nuke,you realize a nuke is designed to do overall damage while a Djinn equip is designed to do specific types of damage right? he even has an equip that by hearing his voice it makes you sleep.

The JLA was a SIMULATION,no one was trying to kill her.

She SAYS she is faster than superman yet has never matched his speed feats or strength feats so thats PIS.

She got knocked out by superman,no surprise there. "I blacked out for a bit" lol no shiznit,you got hit by someone your "Equal to" right.

yeah ok all of those scans contradict one another,she holds her own against JLA,can tank a nuke (not impressive a lot of characters can do that) then says she is supermans equal (ridiculous but ok) but then gets knocked out by superman.

Nice argument bro.

ill just put closed on this one lol I dont even want to bother with WW fanboys today

1.Uh you clearly just showed me Sinbad launching a destructive blast. That wasn't even comparable to a nuke.

2. They were holding back but that doesn't mean the feat wasn't impressive. Even if they were holding back, just barely dodging flash, dancing around martian manhunter, batman, plastic man, etc. And one bullet is impressive. She adjusts her speed and strength for each combatant.

3.COMBAT SPEED. And i never said she matched his strength feats. I said she is strong enough to consistently contend with superman.

4. Hit from the sun all the way to earth. Do you know how far the sun is away from earth? No one in HST or magi can take that kind of hit. Or deal that much force.

5.She has not a single scratch from her from the nuke, holds her own against JLA, and she never said she was superman's equal. She knows she clearly knows superman is stronger than her. She simply said her reflexes are faster. While clark simply has faster travel speed.

6.You clearly know nothing of magi or DC comics. Stop trying to sound like a smart ass because you have to be smart first in order to do so

AmazingCurbStompMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@deathhero61: It wasn't a "Destructive blast" it was his extreme magic lol

You do realize that sinbad has the power to create countries right and he can handle his own against 'Judal' a creating of worlds maji.

not to mention sinbad is cursed with the dark rukh and light rukh which he can use to decimate anyone if so needed.

The nuke blasts you showed didn't have half the force of the "Nuke blast" captain atom hit hal jordan with so idk what type of nuke she destroyed but once again nukes are not an impressive feat,your talking about a character who can NEAR-reality warp and defeat magis here,He easily recreates the blast of a nuke and in Magi they have "explosives" so strong that they do more damage in 1 blow than any extreme and abnormal natural disaster can create.

as if the sun being far from earth matters that just proves it was PIS writing,she fought superman near earth and didnt die but in earth 2 she gets stabbed by a god and died rather quickly but thats a different universe so doesnt matter.

I know the original wonder woman would get knocked out by old men with canes to the back of the head lol

But ok dude.

I should of put no PIS feats for wonder woman,my bad.

This is closed dude.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By BoringPerson

Flagged for making the thread with a winner in mind... then throwing a temper tantrum the moment someone disagrees with him.

At the very best the OP brings up no limits fallacies for Sinbad who has never faced a DC powerhouse tier character.

Wonder Woman obliterates the gauntlet.

AmazingCurbStompMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson: I didnt have a winner in mind lol.

No one through a temper tantrum lol.

someone came in who had no knowledge of a character before and as stated it was her vs MAGI WORLD so how is there a winner in mind? she obviously wouldnt survive this if it's her vs the entire world,i just wanted to know who would be first to stop her.

Learn to read and then learn to comprehend.

Sinbad fights mystical planet creating genies on a regular bases and has done it 7 times total,just so you know.

if anything should be flagged it should be the users who are commenting without knowledge of the character or the manga.

what does is matter if he fought a dc character or not? it is in comparison,I stated facts that diminish the previous poster ignorant statements. the end.

I CLOSED this also,how are you going to FLAG something that is CLOSED lmfao

lord.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By BoringPerson

@amazingcurbstompman: Oh, you're back. Cute. So much for the "Closed" thread.

Creating planets doesn't have anything to do with combat unless you're creating a planet and dropping it on someone.

Last time I checked, Sinbad wasn't a mass planet buster...

AmazingCurbStompMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson: last time i checked it didnt take one to beat wonder woman but sinbad can put you to sleep by just screaming lol.

But ok breh.

Yeah i mean if people are ignorant enough to comment on a closed thread..why not reply?

I get a kick out of comic vine and comic book fans,if u like a character it cant lose no matter what.

AmazingCurbStompMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: She has been attacked by planet busters but she herself has never busted a planet lol or survived the explosion of one.

It's pis.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

@wildvine: @bumpyboo: If you'd be so good as to put this thread down for its nap, that'd be lovely.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

She walks through this gauntlet.