Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Erik

@ReVamp said:

@Erik said:

You mentioned that Donna lost (which I acknowledged that you did in my own post) and you said it was due to technique. What you failed to state was that Diana was just playing around and was still way too much for Donna.

I don't see how she was playing around any more than Donna was. To me they were both just going at it in a friendly spar, which means that the attitude which you are referring to is the same for both parties.

You do not see it because you do not read WW. Had this even been a match she even took seriously, even a sparring one, she would not have bothered with the water. She would have just cleaned Donna's clock. Donna had intentions to win, which she alluded to when referencing her sparring matches with Sunfire and kicking Diana in the face. Diana did not hit Donna once.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#52  Edited By ReVamp

@super_psycho said:

Yes he will, If wonder woman is fighting someone else , tornado will most likely hit both of them..What can he possibly do to wonder woman?

Wonder woman is more badass than any of them.

I have seen those scans before..

• He has shown to be able to control his tornadoes and it obviously isn't in the midst of a fight.
  • Obvs.

@Erik:

Regardless, I'd like to say to both of you that after some clarification, I quietly accept that my argument isn't valid [due to reasons discussed above with Erik] and will now stfu unless this fight includes Storm in any manner because then that team obviously wins.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By ReVamp

@Erik said:

You do not see it because you do not read WW. Had this even been a match she even took seriously, even a sparring one, she would not have bothered with the water. She would have just cleaned Donna's clock. Donna had intentions to win, which she alluded to when referencing her sparring matches with Sunfire and kicking Diana in the face. Diana did not hit Donna once.

Fair enough, but this was not a proof of skill, it was a proof that Donna can harm Diana powerwise, which is seen along with the previous scans. She may not be able to win her in a fight, but she's not alone here.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By super_psycho

@ReVamp said:

@super_psycho said:

Yes he will, If wonder woman is fighting someone else , tornado will most likely hit both of them..What can he possibly do to wonder woman?

Wonder woman is more badass than any of them.

I have seen those scans before..

• He has shown to be able to control his tornadoes and it obviously isn't in the midst of a fight.
  • Obvs.

@Erik:

Regardless, I'd like to say to both of you that after some clarification, I quietly accept that my argument isn't valid [due to reasons discussed above with Erik] and will now stfu unless this fight includes Storm in any manner because then that team obviously wins.

Raindrops are unmatched..

No Caption Provided
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#55  Edited By Erik

@ReVamp said:

@Erik said:

Fair enough, but this was not a proof of skill, it was a proof that Donna can harm Diana powerwise, which is seen along with the previous scans. She may not be able to win her in a fight, but she's not alone here.

I question that as well. Donna kicks Diana square in the face and sure, Diana makes a noise. But based on that fact that Diana was surprised by the kick and the fact that she simply caught the next strike with her bare hand AND the fact that Diana just pulled Donna's weapon out of her two hands when Diana only was using one leads me to believe that Diana is well above Donna in power. Not only that but Donna was unable to free herself from Diana's grasp as she was plunged underwater. So much so that it is more logical to assume that the kick to the face did not hurt her, it only startled her.

SevanGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

User Lists: 9

#56  Edited By SevanGrim

...alot of people ignoring that Aquman is ALMOST her equal too. At least the same strength ( i call stronger though), a beast of a fighter. he and Donna could both hold their own against her. Maybe not win, but she wouldnt just ko them in the first minute. And Hawkgirl, Vixen, and Starfire can all get in one or two really good hits before she ko's them

And Black Lightning has consistently been boss. He can put out major wattage. Im pretty sure he would be the first major hit of the fight. She would knock him out too, but a hit from him would really wind her.

Team by a mile. Prep makes it official. Donna knows ALLOT about WW psychologically, and BL and Aquaman are both leaders and thinkers. They would have a solid plan lined up that utilized the whole team effectively.

Avatar image for blacklightning13
Blacklightning13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#57  Edited By Blacklightning13

team wins.

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By emperorznb

W-O-N-D-E-R-W-O-M-A-N

YoggSaron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By YoggSaron

@Grim said:

...alot of people ignoring that Aquman is ALMOST her equal too.

He's not. He's never shown near light speed and reflexes, nor has he shown strength to lift mountains.

Avatar image for rolandthunder25
Rolandthunder25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Rolandthunder25
No Caption Provided

@Grim said:

...alot of people ignoring that Aquman is ALMOST her equal too. At least the same strength ( i call stronger though), a beast of a fighter. he and Donna could both hold their own against her. Maybe not win, but she wouldnt just ko them in the first minute. And Hawkgirl, Vixen, and Starfire can all get in one or two really good hits before she ko's them

And Black Lightning has consistently been boss. He can put out major wattage. Im pretty sure he would be the first major hit of the fight. She would knock him out too, but a hit from him would really wind her.

Team by a mile. Prep makes it official. Donna knows ALLOT about WW psychologically, and BL and Aquaman are both leaders and thinkers. They would have a solid plan lined up that utilized the whole team effectively.

Not to mention Starfire, who is a formidable opponent in her own right and has shown many strength feats nearly equal to WW...team stomp.

YoggSaron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By YoggSaron

@Rolandthunder25: Being held back by Mon-El puts her on Wonder Woman's level?

Rolandthunder25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Rolandthunder25

@YoggSaron: First, Pointing out it takes two powerhouses to hold her back, both near WW level...

Secondly I was pointing out that the team is more than enough to take out WW.

SevanGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By SevanGrim

@YoggSaron said:

@Grim said:

He's not. He's never shown near light speed and reflexes, nor has he shown strength to lift mountains.

i would ask you why you think he and WW were pitted against each other in Flashpoint, or why in the 90's (when he had his hook and beard) they where constantly being compared to one another... but i know the answer to that.

Allot of people dont have light speed reflexes, but can fight someone like WW. batman for example. he cant win, but he wont get rag dolled. And he has been shown to lift submerged city blocks. And he has hurt big guys like MM and Superman.

He's more durable. He's around her strength. And hes just as much a warrior as she is.

Hawkeye446

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

#64  Edited By Hawkeye446

Diana takes this.

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By _Black

@Grim said:

@YoggSaron said:

@Grim said:

i would ask you why you think he and WW were pitted against each other in Flashpoint, or why in the 90's (when he had his hook and beard) they where constantly being compared to one another... but i know the answer to that.

Allot of people dont have light speed reflexes, but can fight someone like WW. batman for example. he cant win, but he wont get rag dolled. And he has been shown to lift submerged city blocks. And he has hurt big guys like MM and Superman.

He's more durable. He's around her strength. And hes just as much a warrior as she is.

Aquaman deserves more credit than he gets, this is true. However, suggesting that Aquaman and Wonder Woman are very close in strength is baseless, especially when your supporting evidence relies on their "comparisons". They were pitted against each other in Flashpoint because they are both important DC characters that come from a warrior society, being the Amazons and the Atlanteans. That had nothing to do with their strength or durability or anything like that.

Furthermore, you know that saying Aquaman can fight Wonder Woman because Batman can fight Superman is a ridiculous argument. In a straight, fair fight without PIS and CIS, Superman would absolutely handle Batman ten out of ten times. Arthur is no slouch, but Diana would beat him, no doubt.

SevanGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By SevanGrim

@_Black said:

@Grim said:

Allot of people dont have light speed reflexes, but can fight someone like WW. batman for example. he cant win, but he wont get rag dolled.

Furthermore, you know that saying Aquaman can fight Wonder Woman because Batman can fight Superman is a ridiculous argument. In a straight, fair fight without PIS and CIS, Superman would absolutely handle Batman ten out of ten times. Arthur is no slouch, but Diana would beat him, no doubt.

didnt say superman. I sad Batman could fight WW. lol all of you guys keep arguing individuals. I dont think anyone who voted Team things that any SINGLE member of the team can beat her. But the fact that all of them can hold their own for a few minutes, and that all of them can hurt her, and that they have two leader personalities and an hours prep, makes this a team win.

I repeat, not arguing that AQ could beat WW. Just that he would be a tough fight one on one.

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By _Black

@Grim said:

@_Black said:

@Grim said:

Allot of people dont have light speed reflexes, but can fight someone like WW. batman for example. he cant win, but he wont get rag dolled.

didnt say superman. I sad Batman could fight WW. lol all of you guys keep arguing individuals. I dont think anyone who voted Team things that any SINGLE member of the team can beat her. But the fact that all of them can hold their own for a few minutes, and that all of them can hurt her, and that they have two leader personalities and an hours prep, makes this a team win.

I repeat, not arguing that AQ could beat WW. Just that he would be a tough fight one on one.

You said Batman could hurt Martian Manhunter and Superman, which Batman could only hope for with prep or something to that affect.

I never said who would win the fight in question anyway.

SevanGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By SevanGrim

@_Black said:

You said Batman could hurt Martian Manhunter and Superman, which Batman could only hope for with prep or something to that affect.

I never said who would win the fight in question anyway.

im sorry. I didnt specify (when saying that someone could lift submerged city blocks) that i was talking about Aquaman. :/

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Static Shock
@Rolandthunder25 said:

@YoggSaron: First, Pointing out it takes two powerhouses to hold her back, both near WW level...

For the record, neither Starfire or Donna are on Wonder Woman's level. They aren't even near it and they haven't done anything to suggest this. 

Mon-El is closer to Wonder Woman than they are. In fact, he's closer to Superman. 
LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By LordOfFate

@Static Shock said:

@Rolandthunder25 said:

For the record, neither Starfire or Donna are on Wonder Woman's level. They haven't done anything to suggest this. Mon-El is closer to Wonder Woman than they are. In fact, he's closer to Superman.

Agreed. The only problem I really see here for Diana is RT and Aquaman. I can actually see the team winning a few but overall Diana wins 7/10 times.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#71  Edited By Saren

@Grim said:

LOL. Aquaman isn't anywhere close to being her equal.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Static Shock
@ReVamp said:

Could say the other way round.

In Starfire's case, when she fought Wonder Woman in an issue of Teen Titans, she was actually trying to hurt Diana. In spite of that, Wonder Woman did fight back, and in the process of that, she humiliated Kory without breaking a sweat. 
ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By ReVamp

@Static Shock said:

@ReVamp said:

Could say the other way round.

In Starfire's case, when she fought Wonder Woman in an issue of Teen Titans, she was actually trying to hurt Diana. In spite of that, Wonder Woman did fight back, and in the process of that, she humiliated Kory without breaking a sweat.

I've already debated this topic and lost. I'm not about to start again.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Static Shock
@sa5m said:

@Erik:

Did the Donna not beat the Superwoman before ?

No.  
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Static Shock
@ReVamp said:

I've already debated this topic and lost. I'm not about to start again.

My bad. 
Rasarima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Rasarima

i dont see how the team can lose...Team Wins

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Static Shock
@Grim said:

...alot of people ignoring that Aquman is ALMOST her equal too. At least the same strength ( i call stronger though)

Aquaman is nowhere close to Wonder Woman. 

Where are people getting this from!? LOL.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Static Shock
@Grim said:

I sad Batman could fight WW. 

Not at all.  

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@ReVamp said:

@super_psycho said:

hahahha lol.. you know how dumb i feel now?

i thought you are talking about those who voted for team :D..

What are hey gonna do in this battle? Wonder woman has better feats than all of them..

Bloodlust is on, so i assume she is gonna use lightning of zeus or she just take them out with her fists..

She has better feats than all of them, but since she's not fighting them one on one but rather as a team. Also, with bloodlust on she is going to try take people out, but Donna is sufficiently fast to engage her and fight her. Then while Donna tanks every other person can just smite the sh*t outta Diana.

Also, you're forgetting something, Wonder Woman's skills are thrown out of the window, she has no skills for this, since she's bloodlusted (Not to confuse bloodlusted with Morals Off.)

Meh ... skills are not simply thrown out the window when you have a madon. Skill, once learned, is ingrained in you. It becomes instinctive. Her rage would be fueling her prowess is all. Making her all the more monstrous IMO. Bloodlusted means she is using lethal tactics. She's out for blood.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By ReVamp

@Super_SoldierXII said:

Meh ... skills are not simply thrown out the window when you have a madon. Skill, once learned, is ingrained in you. It becomes instinctive. Her rage would be fueling her prowess is all. Making her all the more monstrous IMO. Bloodlusted means she is using lethal tactics. She's out for blood.

About a day too late. This has already been discussed.

Rolandthunder25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Rolandthunder25

@Static Shock: It's been stated on every Bio that Star Fire has that she Has what would be considered Class 100 Strength as is Donna Try...so WW is way past that now?

Since when has Diana had Kryptonian level strength?

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#82  Edited By Deranged Midget

Wonder Woman goes down hard.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Super_SoldierXII

@ReVamp said:

@Super_SoldierXII said:

About a day too late. This has already been discussed.

So it would seem.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#84  Edited By Pokeysteve

They can't stop her. There is really no way to prep for Wonder Woman and no one here is a prep master anyways. Donna and Starfire keep her occupied in the air. Even together they can't match her strength or speed. Vixen, Hawkgirl and Tornado are basically non factors. She too fast for them to do anything. Black Lightning is a wild card. I'm not sure on his abilities or if he can even hurt her. If Wonder Woman wasn't bloodlusted she'd probably go down but with out the restrictions of giving crap, she kills them.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#85  Edited By majestic99

Team stomps.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By termiteone4ever

Aquman could give her run for her money

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Static Shock
@Rolandthunder25 said:

@Static Shock: It's been stated on every Bio that Star Fire has that she Has what would be considered Class 100 Strength as is Donna Try...so WW is way past that now?

Just because every bio states that Donna and Starfire have Class 100 strength doesn't mean that they are as strong as Wonder Woman. There are lots of characters with Class 100 strength, but some are stronger than others. The measurement stops at 100 tons. If we went by your train of logic, Superman would be as strong Wonder Girl.

Yes. Wonder Woman is way past that and she always has been. Fact of the matter is this. Neither Donna or Starfire have been able to match Wonder Woman's physical strength. Ever. There's no feats to suggest this.

@Rolandthunder25 said:

She's had Kryptonian-level strength every since her reboot in 1986. She's physically fought Superman numerous times, stalemated Captain Marvel, stalemated Captain Atom (off-panel, but still, his strength is somewhere up there, too), stood toe-to-toe with Power Girl, and several other powerhouses. She's helped Superman and other powerhouses tow celestial bodies in outer space on numerous occasions, caught large meteors out of the sky, and has done loads of other things, strength-wise.  

She may not be as strong as Superman, but she's close. Even in Infinite Crisis, Wonder Woman and Superman were stated to be in the same strength class, although she is not exactly equal to him. 
LONGTIME

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By LONGTIME
@Static Shock: I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure she had Kryptonian-level strength prior to her reboot.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Static Shock
@LONGTIME said:
@Static Shock: I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure she had Kryptonian-level strength prior to her reboot.
I used to say the same thing, until Gambler proved me wrong. The 1986 reboot was stronger than the old.
LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By LordOfFate

@Rolandthunder25 said:

I would love to see these pictures of Kory lifting something over 20 tons. We have one scan of Donna and Mon'el holding her back and now she officially Class 100, even though she has never lifted anything on that level. (If I'm wrong please correct me)

Avatar image for teamextrodinary15
teamextrodinary15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lord Shiva said:

@Rolandthunder25 said:

I would love to see these pictures of Kory lifting something over 20 tons. We have one scan of Donna and Mon'el holding her back and now she officially Class 100, even though she has never lifted anything on that level. (If I'm wrong please correct me)

I remember seeing her and Donna lifting up a cruise ship somewhere during the new teen titans ill try and find it

Avatar image for teamextrodinary15
teamextrodinary15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@Lord Shiva:

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

#93  Edited By TDK_1997

The team wins.

LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By LordOfFate

@teamextrodinary15 said:

No Caption Provided

@Lord Shiva:

LOL, I just found the scan and was about to post it. Good Call. Even after seeing the scan I'm still doubtful that Kory is Class 100. I've been on a cruse ship and that small thing at best is a large boat

Is Donna Class 100 "Yes", Kory "Probably Not", I'm sure someone could easily make a case that Donna is doing most of the lifting. Especially when you go back and look at Kory's strength feats while she was a member on the Titans. Now if Kory actually lifted the "cruiser" by herself, I would definitively place her in the Class 90 to 100 ton range

SevanGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By SevanGrim

@Static Shock said:

@Grim said:

...alot of people ignoring that Aquman is ALMOST her equal too. At least the same strength ( i call stronger though)

Aquaman is nowhere close to Wonder Woman. Where are people getting this from!? LOL.

he has Alwyas been a tank. He's also always been under utilized and dicked over, so for even if i spent the next 2 hours looking up scans to prove he is near the strength of Diana's consistent showings,there would be 100 more of him getting ko'd in one hit by someone weaker.

So even if im wrong, he is definitely more durable than her, and as the royal warrior who actually spends every day defending his kingdom, i would even call him a better fighter even though he is obviously slower. And i will also point out that i dont think any of these things are enough for him to beat her, but enough for him to put up a decent fight.

@Static Shock said:

@Grim said:

I sad Batman could fight WW.

Not at all.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

cools scan bro. i have one too. of course, out of context it looks like batman just flipped Wonder Woman on her butt because he's capable of going hand to hand with her for a minute or two unless shes trying to kill him. But in reality.... no wait. nevermind.

also,I dont own The Hiketeia, but im fairly certain she and batman fought for a while before he lost or bowed down because he couldnt win. And while i know its not in continuity, it IS the best WW story ever, and if Batman holding his own was THAT far fetched, it would have ruined the story.

SevanGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By SevanGrim

Just throwing this out there: even if Donna Troy and Starfire and Aquaman are nowhere near her strength lifting wise, cant all of them hit her with enough force to hurt her? Make a little bruise? Cause some swelling?

And arent all of them good enough warriors that they can actually fight her for at least a little while one on one before she KO's them? like a minute? 30 seconds?

im just noticing that were working with 5 pages that will eventually become 30 because people are arguing the tiniest details and not the big picture. The team would stomp her because its full of people who she cant utterly destroy, and people who can make good plans, and people who have an energy output high enough to jack her up. NOT because we think any of them can beat her individually.

just a though.

Rolandthunder25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Rolandthunder25

@Grim said:

Just throwing this out there: even if Donna Troy and Starfire and Aquaman are nowhere near her strength lifting wise, cant all of them hit her with enough force to hurt her? Make a little bruise? Cause some swelling?

And arent all of them good enough warriors that they can actually fight her for at least a little while one on one before she KO's them? like a minute? 30 seconds?

im just noticing that were working with 5 pages that will eventually become 30 because people are arguing the tiniest details and not the big picture. The team would stomp her because its full of people who she cant utterly destroy, and people who can make good plans, and people who have an energy output high enough to jack her up. NOT because we think any of them can beat her individually.

just a though.

Pretty much the real point of the thread...individually, no they are not able to defeat her, but combined they should be able to defeat her.

Rolandthunder25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Rolandthunder25

@Static Shock: I agree that she is stronger than both of them separately...and yes I'm aware she helped move the earth before...I just wasn't sure how high to classify her strength over-all...I'd place it around Martian Manhunter's but below Captain Marvel's....

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#99  Edited By Outside_85

Diana kills the other before she beats the silly out of Troy.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By jeanroygrant

team