Everyone has standard gear

The Team gets an 1 hour of prep

They start 200 ft apart

Despite the pic everyone is before the New 52

Can they stop her?

#2 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Stomps.

#3 Posted by YoggSaron (812 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp: If they win I don't think it'll be a stomp. None of them are really on her level.

#4 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoggSaron said:

@ReVamp: If they win I don't think it'll be a stomp. None of them are really on her level.

Donna is enough to match her. She'll lose 9/10 times but she can keep her busy. Add in Starfire that is around the same level, and we have a fairer match. Adding another person of high tier is bad moves it towards the team's side. Adding all of these is a stomp in my eyes. Not to mention the mindrape.

#5 Posted by Saren (25676 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@YoggSaron said:

Donna is enough to match her. She'll lose 9/10 times but she can keep her busy. Add in Starfire that is around the same level, and we have a fairer match. Adding another person of high tier is bad moves it towards the team's side. Adding all of these is a stomp in my eyes. Not to mention the mindrape.

......since when is Donna enough to match her? When they fought after Genocide warped Donna's mind Diana wasn't even fighting back for the most part and was still able to restrain her.

Moderator Online
#6 Posted by Phaedrusgr (1672 posts) - - Show Bio

No victory for WW here. Too many enemies that together can take her down after a good fight. Diana will "make" their day though. They would remember it for years...

#7 Posted by teamextrodinary15 (2232 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp: The fights they had with Wonder Woman was not when she was bloodlusted

#8 Edited by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio

Prep is their only chance..

#9 Posted by teamextrodinary15 (2232 posts) - - Show Bio

@super_psycho said:

Prep is there only chance..

They get an hour

#10 Edited by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: What issue is this? Also, I said that Donna is capable of holding her own with Diana, not that she can fight her on the same level.

#11 Edited by YoggSaron (812 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp: Donna, despite supposedly being a replica of Wonder Woman (and being 3 inches shorter. How does that work?), isn't on Wonder Woman's level, especially if she's bloodlusted. Starfire is on a similar level as Donna, but again, neither of them have faced a Wonder Woman that was actually trying to hurt them. She's also resistant to telepathy. As for the rest of the team, none of them are really fast enough to handle Wondie (except maybe Tornado).

I'd probably give this to Wonder Woman.

#12 Edited by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@CitizenBane: What issue is this? Also, I said that Donna is capable of holding her own with Diana, not that she's a match for her.

it was when the olympian took over island.. Wonder woman wasn't fighting back..Wonder woman lassoed donna(lasso was killing her) so wonder woman let her go and dropped the lasso in water.

WW V3 #37

#13 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoggSaron said:

Donna, despite supposedly being a replica of Wonder Woman (and being 3 inches shorter. How does that work?), isn't on Wonder Woman's level, especially if she's bloodlusted.

They're not holding back either.

Starfire is on a similar level as Donna, but again, neither of them have faced a Wonder Woman that was actually trying to hurt them.

Could say the other way round.

She's also resistant to telepathy.

She is?

As for the rest of the team, none of them are really fast enough to handle Wondie (except maybe Tornado).

Tornado is not the fastest person on here.

#14 Edited by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

That issue you people are talking about isn't what you people are saying it is. I'm sure you have good reasons for that but:

1. Donna is obviously affected by the mind-control or whatever it is when Wonder Woman sees that Donna is using the same tactic to try and fight with her. She says that she taught Donna better than that which allows us to see that Donna isn't at her full potential in this fight. She was blindly rushing at Wonder Woman in this fight.
  2. Wonder Woman did not win this fight and don't tell me that she wasn't trying, she says specifically I'm going to have to subdue her before I can reason with her. She then gets a couple of punches in before Donna starts beating her again. True it didn't do much, but you can't say that she wasn't trying.
  3. We don't see who the winner is, but we see that both of them were trying and that Donna wasn't in her right mind and that this was affecting her fighting ability. Wonder Woman then rids Donna of her mind-control.

@super_psycho said:

it was when the olympian took over island.. Wonder woman wasn't fighting back..Wonder woman lassoed donna(lasso was killing her) so wonder woman let her go and dropped the lasso in water.

WW V3 #37

Also, I'd like to add that the reason Wonder Woman got the lasso around Donna is that the latter was heading straight at Diana due to the mindlessness I mentioned above. The lasso was only killing her because Donna was under control (obviously) and she dropped the lasso later, after Wonder Woman tried to subdue Donna, so you're getting stuff mixed up. I advise re-reading it before using that as an argument :P.

#15 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

Team Stomps.

#16 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio

@super_psycho said:

WW V3 #37

Also, I'd like to add that the reason Wonder Woman got the lasso around Donna is that the latter was heading straight at Diana due to the mindlessness I mentioned above. The lasso was only killing her because Donna was under control (obviously) and she dropped the lasso later, after Wonder Woman tried to subdue Donna, so you're getting stuff mixed up. I advise re-reading it before using that as an argument :P.

Wonder woman has lassoed faster opponents. Are you trying to say that donna is faster than those?

wonder woman released her and dropped the lasso in water , i m not mixing anything..

#17 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@super_psycho said:

Wonder woman has lassoed faster opponents. Are you trying to say that donna is faster than those?

wonder woman released her and dropped the lasso in water , i m not mixing anything..

1. So? Just because she can lasso faster opponents doesn't mean that this will happen to Donna. Its not a matter of speed, its a matter of skill.
  2. Nope you are. Wonder Woman released her, then Donna punched WW into the ground, they fought, then they went back up and that's where WW let the lasso slip into the water.
#18 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@super_psycho said:

1. So? Just because she can lasso faster opponents doesn't mean that this will happen to Donna. Its not a matter of speed, its a matter of skill.
  2. Nope you are. Wonder Woman released her, then Donna punched WW into the ground, they fought, then they went back up and that's where WW let the lasso slip into the water.

Donna is now more skilled than wonder woman?

Wonder woman released her then she said that "i thought i taught you better than that" after that they fought for while and wonder woman dropped the lasso in water.. i m not saying wonder woman dropped the lasso because it was killing donna. Wonder woman dropped the lasso just to calm her down donna.. Wonder woman also said that she can break her hold..

#19 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@super_psycho said:

Wonder woman released her then she said that "i thought i taught you better than that" after that they fought for while and wonder woman dropped the lasso in water.. i m not saying wonder woman dropped the lasso because it was killing donna. Wonder woman dropped the lasso just to calm her down donna.. Wonder woman also said that she can break her hold..

1. Are you trolling me? Donna being skilled enough to dodge a lasso has nothing to do with her skill compared to Diana.
  2. Exactly. And your point is?
#20 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@super_psycho said:

1. Are you trolling me? Donna being skilled enough to dodge a lasso has nothing to do with her skill compared to Diana.
  2. Exactly. And your point is?

What has donna ever done to say she is strong enough to fight wonder woman(bloodlusted)?

My point is that donna is not a match for wonder woman.

#21 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@super_psycho said:

What has donna ever done to say she is strong enough to fight wonder woman(bloodlusted)?

1. Why is that relevant?
  2. Wait, are you purposely ignoring the other 8 people here?
#22 Edited by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@super_psycho said:

1. Why is that relevant?
  2. Wait, are you purposely ignoring the other 8 people here?

Yes it is because wonder woman is bloodlusted, she is not going to reason with her. she will do what she did in Blackest night mini ( illusion created by aphrodite )

8 people? who don't even read wonder woman comics..

#23 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@super_psycho said:

Yes it is because wonder woman is bloodlusted, she is not going to reason with her. she will do what she did in Blackest night mini ( illusion created by aphrodite )

This point is going to refer to both your points:

I'm talking about the 8 characters in the team. This isn't a Donna vs Diana thread.

:P

#24 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@super_psycho said:

This point is going to refer to both your points:

I'm talking about the 8 characters in the team. This isn't a Donna vs Diana thread.

:P

hahahha lol.. you know how dumb i feel now?

i thought you are talking about those who voted for team :D..

What are hey gonna do in this battle? Wonder woman has better feats than all of them..

Bloodlust is on, so i assume she is gonna use lightning of zeus or she just take them out with her fists..

#25 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@super_psycho said:

What are hey gonna do in this battle? Wonder woman has better feats than all of them..

Bloodlust is on, so i assume she is gonna use lightning of zeus or she just take them out with her fists..

She has better feats than all of them, but since she's not fighting them one on one but rather as a team. Also, with bloodlust on she is going to try take people out, but Donna is sufficiently fast to engage her and fight her. Then while Donna tanks every other person can just smite the sh*t outta Diana.

Also, you're forgetting something, Wonder Woman's skills are thrown out of the window, she has no skills for this, since she's bloodlusted (Not to confuse bloodlusted with Morals Off.)

#26 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@super_psycho said:

She has better feats than all of them, but since she's not fighting them one on one but rather as a team. Also, with bloodlust on she is going to try take people out, but Donna is sufficiently fast to engage her and fight her. Then while Donna tanks every other person can just smite the sh*t outta Diana.

Also, you're forgetting something, Wonder Woman's skills are thrown out of the window, she has no skills for this, since she's bloodlusted (Not to confuse bloodlusted with Morals Off.)

Even their power output isn't sufficient to take out wonder woman, some of them can't even fly.. it's not like they have combined all of their powers in one body..who is that other person? i don't see anyone taking her out here.

#27 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@super_psycho said:

Even their power output isn't sufficient to take out wonder woman, some of them can't even fly.. it's not like they have combined all of their powers in one body..who is that other person? i don't see anyone taking her out here.

• I can. Aquaman has mindrape and I haven't seen WW's TP resistance. Also, even if she does I doubt she has as much resistance as actual Telepaths (White Martians)
  • Vixen put a hole through Amazo.
  • Donna and Starfire both have enough strength to hurt her.
  • Starfire also has her "nova" thing.
  • Red Tornado has a powerful body and pretty powerful tornadoes.
  • Black Lightning fought Geo-Force who's a 100 tonner.
  • Hawkgirl won't do much.
#28 Edited by Erik (32797 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp:

Donna is not on Wonder Woman's level. I am having a hard time proving that she is even a 100 tonner and I am actually looking very hard for that proof. I swear I saw something once but the best I have so far is her surviving a nuke level explosion.... which says nothing of her strength but since she is like Wonder Woman, it can be assumed all Donna's stats are comparable to each other.

#29 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, Aquaman might be able to solo.

#30 Posted by Erik (32797 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp:

As far as Wonder Woman's TP resistance, she is supposed to be completely resistant. Her lasso protects her as well as her enchantment of wisdom from Athena.... Not to mention literally getting Athena's own friggin eyeballs to see what is real.

#31 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik: I'm pretty sure that its DC's official take on her strength, which is why I'm going with it. From the scans that were provided [against Donna], her punches seemed to get the desired effect. Of course Donna wouldn't damage Wonder Woman, but she tanks her.

#32 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@super_psycho said:

• I can. Aquaman has mindrape and I haven't seen WW's TP resistance. Also, even if she does I doubt she has as much resistance as actual Telepaths (White Martians)
  • Vixen put a hole through Amazo.
  • Donna and Starfire both have enough strength to hurt her.
  • Starfire also has her "nova" thing.
  • Red Tornado has a powerful body and pretty powerful tornadoes.
  • Black Lightning fought Geo-Force who's a 100 tonner.
  • Hawkgirl won't do much.

Aquaman, hawkgirl and red tornado can't do much here.

Vixen put a hole through amazo, Amazo had powers of which hero?

Starfire and Donna aren't strong enough to last long

#33 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

@ReVamp:

As far as Wonder Woman's TP resistance, she is supposed to be completely resistant. Her lasso protects her as well as her enchantment of wisdom from Athena.... Not to mention literally getting Athena's own friggin eyeballs to see what is real.

When has she displayed complete resistance...? Because I'm finding this to be infuriating since I'm plenty sure OP wasn't taking this into account.

#34 Posted by HolySerpent (12546 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana wins

#35 Posted by Erik (32797 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@Erik: I'm pretty sure that its DC's official take on her strength, which is why I'm going with it. From the scans that were provided [against Donna], her punches seemed to get the desired effect. Of course Donna wouldn't damage Wonder Woman, but she tanks her.

Donna should not be able to take anything serious from Wonder Woman. I wonder if Donna is even on Wonder Girl's level.

#36 Posted by Erik (32797 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@Erik said:

@ReVamp:

When has she displayed complete resistance...? Because I'm finding this to be infuriating since I'm plenty sure OP wasn't taking this into account.

Against Max Lord.

#37 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@super_psycho said:

Aquaman and Hawkgirl. Red Tornado can get a few hits in.

Amazo had all of JLs powers and was holding back all of the JLA.

I beg to differ, if they work as a team they can stand.

Wonder Woman is bloodlusted in this scenario. According to my understanding, that means that she's rushing to get the job done with no skills.

@Erik: Is that right?

#38 Posted by sa5m (2112 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik:

Did the Donna not beat the Superwoman before ?

#39 Edited by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

Yeah, Aquaman might be able to solo.

Okay he doesn't she's got TP resistance. Forgot about Max Lord.

But then again so do Martains.

#40 Posted by Erik (32797 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp:

If Wonder Woman is bloodlusted, this entire team is dealing with some nasty speed blitzing. WW could cut people in half with her lasso going super speeds.

@sa5m said:

@Erik:

Did the Donna not beat the Superwoman before ?

Still researching Donna. Which is why I said so far I have not found anything. She hangs in the background a lot in Teen Titans... Which is where I am at right now.

#41 Edited by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@super_psycho said:

Aquaman and Hawkgirl. Red Tornado can get a few hits in.

Amazo had all of JLs powers and was holding back all of the JLA.

I beg to differ, if they work as a team they can stand.

Wonder Woman is bloodlusted in this scenario. According to my understanding, that means that she's rushing to get the job done with no skills.

@Erik: Is that right?

They(hawkgirl, aquaman, tornado) are not fast enough to even keep up with wonder woman, how are they possibly going to hit her?

If Amazo had all the powers of justice league then i believe it is PIS.. Which version or vixen? the one who can copy animal powers or the one who can copy powers of other superhumans?

Bloodlust = she is going to use lethal force.. i don't think anyone of them will survive even one hit..

#42 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the first part of a fight. They're sparring so they're both holding back, but as you can see, Donna in terms of Powers is holding her own against Wonder Woman. Since I don't wanna decieve anyone, Wonder Woman wins that Spar, but she uses technique to overwhelm Donna and "drown" her.

#43 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@super_psycho said:

They(hawkgirl, aquaman, tornado) are not fast enough to even keep up with wonder woman, how are they possibly going to hit her?

If Amazo had all the powers of justice league then i believe it is PIS.. Which version or vixen? the one who can copy animal powers or the one who can copy powers of other superhumans?

Bloodlust = she is going to use lethal force.. i don't think anyone of them will survive even one hit..

Tornado's only going to hit her when she gets hit by others.

Animal powers. It wasn't PIS, to be fair she was bloodlusted.

Yes, but so are they. They're not holding back.

#44 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@super_psycho said:

Tarnado will hit his team members as well..

How is vixen puposed to punch a hole through amazo's chest when he has powers of every member of JLA?

They are outclassed, wonder woman's weapons can one shot them..

#45 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@super_psycho said:

@ReVamp said:

@super_psycho said:

How is vixen puposed to punch a hole through amazo's chest when he has powers of every member of JLA?

No, he won't, what are you talking about?

Because she's badass.

No she doesn't.

#46 Posted by Erik (32797 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp:

Donna not only lost that fight, Diana was just playing around the entire time and straight stopped a strike from Donna with her bare hands.

Wonder Woman Volume 2, issue 168.

#47 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik: Reread my post. I mentioned that. I said specifically that she won through technique, which is why defining Bloodlust is essential for my arguement. If Wonder Woman has all her techniques, then my argument falls apart.

#48 Posted by Erik (32797 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@Erik: Reread my post. I mentioned that. I said specifically that she won through technique, which is why defining Bloodlust is essential for my arguement. If Wonder Woman has all her techniques, then my argument falls apart.

You mentioned that Donna lost (which I acknowledged that you did in my own post) and you said it was due to technique. What you failed to state was that Diana was just playing around and was still way too much for Donna.

#49 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

You mentioned that Donna lost (which I acknowledged that you did in my own post) and you said it was due to technique. What you failed to state was that Diana was just playing around and was still way too much for Donna.

I don't see how she was playing around any more than Donna was. To me they were both just going at it in a friendly spar, which means that the attitude which you are referring to is the same for both parties.

#50 Edited by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp said:

@super_psycho said:

@ReVamp said:

@super_psycho said:

No, he won't, what are you talking about?

Because she's badass.

No she doesn't.

Yes he will, If wonder woman is fighting someone else , tornado will most likely hit both of them..What can he possibly do to wonder woman?

Wonder woman is more badass than any of them.

I have seen those scans before..