• Bloodlusted

#2 Posted by Blacharrt1 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

John Stewart

#3 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2817 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman

#4 Posted by CosmosTyrant (477 posts) - - Show Bio

WW.

#5 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2758 posts) - - Show Bio

Diane FTW WW strength > JS will power,,,his constructs will fail especially if she's bloodlusted

#6 Posted by Outside_85 (8010 posts) - - Show Bio

Since Diana cant breathe in space?

#7 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@Outside_85 said:

What???
#8 Posted by Outside_85 (8010 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR: Hmm come to think of it, it appears to be one of the things writers keep going back and forth on, Morrison wrote her as needing an oxygen mask to go outside the space station or hold her breath, Messner-Loebs put her in a space suit and others (like whoever wrote Sacrifice) seem to hold she can at least manage short trips.

#9 Posted by Blacharrt1 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith said:

Diane FTW WW strength > JS will power,,,his constructs will fail especially if she's bloodlusted

Physical strength this is true because John Stewart is human, However his construct makes him able to contend with her Strenght, also John Stewart is Alot faster than her, and can BFR her into space.

#10 Posted by jonEsherfey (443 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that WW has this one. Wonder Woman is stronger than John Stronger and I think that is the determining factor in this fight so Wonder Woman has this one barely against John Stewart.

#11 Posted by fanofsuperheroes (213 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, seeing as WW's power is tied to Gaea and the earth a space fight is pretty against her to start off with. Although I thought she has a pair of earrings that allowed her to breathe in space or underwater?? John does have a faster travel speed but his reaction speed isn't better than WW. I think this fight could go either way as WW has more power I believe but the conditions are set up for John.

#12 Posted by TripleJShift (14 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate to say it, but I think that Wonder Woman would take this one. She is stronger, faster, and more durable by a long way. John Stewart is good, but, he won't be able to beat Wonder Woman.

#13 Posted by RingSlinger (533 posts) - - Show Bio

John, most likely via BFR

#14 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

One thing though, I'm under the impression that Stewart's constructs are more solid and stronger than Jordan's because as an architect, he visualizes every bolt, stitch, seem, screw, cog, and component. Might make a difference

#15 Posted by xmentas (175 posts) - - Show Bio

WW allday

#16 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (4783 posts) - - Show Bio

WW

#17 Posted by PythonVsWalker (68 posts) - - Show Bio

WW will win this.

#18 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

WW

#19 Posted by xxxddd (3566 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR said:

@Outside_85 said:

What???

Is This pre 52 or post 52?

#20 Posted by XImpossibruX (5152 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't seen much John feats.

So I'm going with Wonder Woman.

#21 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@xxxddd said:

@IZZR said:

@Outside_85 said:

What???

Is This pre 52 or post 52?

Pre
#22 Posted by XiiX (7099 posts) - - Show Bio

If his shields and constructs hold up to her strength, I give it to John.

#23 Posted by xxxddd (3566 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR: She can breathe in space.

@XiiX: John's constructs have been shattered by Superman before, although Diana isn't as strong, she's in Kal's level of strength, so(arguably)she could shatter John's constructs as well.

#24 Posted by Dernman (14607 posts) - - Show Bio

WW

#25 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

Ya' know what? I'm gonna go with John Stewart, because I could see this going either way.

#26 Edited by Wboy (442 posts) - - Show Bio

If Superman can beat John chances are she can to.

#27 Posted by xxxddd (3566 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

Ya' know what? I'm gonna go with John Stewart, because I could see this going either way.

How can John win?

@Wboy said:

If Superman can beat John chances are she can to.

Only because supes and wondy are both in the same level of strength, and both can shatter John's constructs.

#28 Posted by charlieboy (7150 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana ftw. She can shatter gl constructs.

#29 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

ww stomps. GLs are a joke.

#30 Posted by Outside_85 (8010 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd: It's up for debate.

#31 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@theTimeStreamer said:

ww stomps. GLs are a joke.

I dont think so, John has survived a point blank planet busting explosion while being severely depowered due to the close proximity with a yellow battery....  so where is the joke in that?..

#32 Posted by Blacharrt1 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

John Stomps the hell out of WW. Using his full potential KO's the entire JL, Pre-programs his ring for faster reaction times, has constructs strong enough to Hold MM. Completely owned Infernus while WW is a bystander. And solos Superman with ease.

#33 Posted by eippihrellik (271 posts) - - Show Bio

It pains my soul as a GL fanboy but i gotta go with WW she can still break constructs even in the new 52 which i think is just bad writing even pre new 52 i thought that was just bad writing

#34 Posted by Vouile (678 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman

@Blacharrt1:

Wonder Woman can travel faster than John's willpower.

In other words:

The speed of light > John stewards reaction speed

Hence, John would be speed blitz'd.

Wonder Woman wins.

Vouile

#35 Posted by eippihrellik (271 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blacharrt1 said:

John Stomps the hell out of WW. Using his full potential KO's the entire JL, Pre-programs his ring for faster reaction times, has constructs strong enough to Hold MM. Completely owned Infernus while WW is a bystander. And solos Superman with ease.

IGNORE MY PREVIOUS STATEMANT I FORGOT ABOUT THIS JHON KILLS WW BRING ON THE FLAME WAR WW FANS

#36 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vouile said:

Wonder Woman

@Blacharrt1:

In other words:

Wonder Woman wins.

Vouile

My friend, John's constructs travel at light speed :/ and it is not established that Diana can travel at exactly light speed, if anything she is the one getting speed blitzed, John managed to trap Martian Manhunter in a construct bubble for quite a while and he had no way of breaking it until John was in close proximity to a yellow lantern power battery which weakened him.
#37 Posted by TitanTempest (347 posts) - - Show Bio

John loses. Why you ask because he is blood lusted. You take the bloodlust off of Him and leave it on WW then He wins

Vote: WW but because of technicality

#38 Posted by charlieboy (7150 posts) - - Show Bio

Has MM ever broken a Lantern construct before?

#39 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@charlieboy said:

Has MM ever broken a Lantern construct before?

MM is stronger than WW and he couldn't break John's construct.
#40 Posted by Vouile (678 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR said:

@Vouile said:

Wonder Woman

@Blacharrt1:

In other words:

Wonder Woman wins.

Vouile

My friend, John's constructs travel at light speed :/ and it is not established that Diana can travel at exactly light speed, if anything she is the one getting speed blitzed, John managed to trap Martian Manhunter in a construct bubble for quite a while and he had no way of breaking it until John was in close proximity to a yellow lantern power battery which weakened him.

At her best, Diana can travel at near light speeds.

And I'm talking about reaction time here, not how fast John's constructs can travel.

John has the reaction time of an average or peak human. While Diana has a combat reaction speed of a much faster rate. She has the reaction speed of an peak warrior Goddess. Therefore, John get's speedblitz'd.

Vouile

#41 Posted by charlieboy (7150 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR: When has it been established that he is for sure stronger?

#42 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@charlieboy said:

@IZZR: When has it been established that he is for sure stronger?

He has managed to take on the JLA alone and she never has, His twin brother Malefic beat the JLA to a pulp including WW and he isn't as strong as MM.
#43 Posted by charlieboy (7150 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR: He has other powers besides just strength. And Diana beat a good chunk of the JLA in a practice session while she was blind. Are you talking about when he was Fernus?

#44 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vouile said:

@IZZR said:

@Vouile said:

Wonder Woman

@Blacharrt1:

In other words:

Wonder Woman wins.

Vouile

At her best, Diana can travel at near light speeds.

And I'm talking about reaction time here, not how fast John's constructs can travel.

John has the reaction time of an average or peak human. While Diana has a combat reaction speed of a much faster rate. She has the reaction speed of an peak warrior Goddess. Therefore, John get's speedblitz'd.

Vouile

Near light speed...John travels at light speed regardless, His reaction time is light speed as he has dodged right blasts which travel at light speed its pretty simple.
#45 Posted by charlieboy (7150 posts) - - Show Bio

John can travel really fast. But that doesn't mean his reaction time is faster than Diana's. Superman says that Diana's reaction time is faster than his.

#46 Posted by Vouile (678 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR said:

Near light speed...John travels at light speed regardless, His reaction time is light speed as he has dodged right blasts which travel at light speed its pretty simple.

Fanboy'ing much...?

No just kidding! ;D

Well...No.

John is a normal human and Diana is a Goddess.

John possesses the reaction speed of a human.

Diana posses the reaction speed of a Goddess that has been training in combat for years.

Hence, she has the swifter reaction speed.

Get what I'm trying to say o.o?

@charlieboy said:

John can travel really fast. But that doesn't mean his reaction time is faster than Diana's. Superman says that Diana's reaction time is faster than his.

Exactly.

Vouile

#47 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio

Want to say JS, but WW can take it. 
Will be really bad if she gets her lasso on him. Genocide really messed up John with that. 

#48 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vouile said:

@IZZR said:

Fanboy'ing much...?

No just kidding! ;D

Well...No.

Diana posses the reaction speed of a Goddess that has been training in combat for years.

@charlieboy said:

Exactly.

Vouile

Dontchu dare! lol  I cant deny John is my favourite lantern but im being impartial...
John was actually an elite soldier before becoming a lantern...so hes used to dodging bullets ...per se.
#49 Posted by charlieboy (7150 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR: He is not slow. Just saying Diana has better reaction time.

#50 Edited by Vouile (678 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR said:

@Vouile said:

@IZZR said:

Fanboy'ing much...?

No just kidding! ;D

Well...No.

@charlieboy said:

Exactly.

Vouile

Dontchu dare! lol I cant deny John is my favourite lantern but im being impartial... John was actually an elite soldier before becoming a lantern...so hes used to dodging bullets ...per se.

Lol'!

I understand John's your favorite character and that he was an elite soldier.

Sure he can doge a couple bullets...

But Wonder Woman is way faster than bullets!

:D ;D

Vouile