#1 Posted by 18hunt (2891 posts) - - Show Bio

1. At Olympus, Marvel version 2. At Olympus dc version 3. At Olympus, mythology version

#2 Edited by Wolfrazer (6094 posts) - - Show Bio

WW first two rounds, cause of her speed(this seriously bothers me at times just because someone has super speed it isn't an insta win, someone was gonna say it anyway). 3rd Herc. Question though, this New 52 WW or Pre-52?

#3 Posted by Pokeysteve (8080 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman beats him down in rounds 1 and 2 but gets destroyed round 3.

@Wolfrazer said:

WW first two rounds, cause of her speed(this seriously bothers me at times just because someone has super speed it isn't an insta win, someone was gonna say it anyway). 3rd Herc. Question though, this New 52 WW or Pre-52?

She doesn't need her speed to beat him.

#4 Posted by Wolfrazer (6094 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pokeysteve said:

@Wolfrazer said:

Is that right? Oh wait...thats right, I forgot....DC treats their Herc like a punching bag for WW and Marvel Herc for some reason can't contend with her.
#5 Posted by Pokeysteve (8080 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wolfrazer said:

@Pokeysteve said:

@Wolfrazer said:

Is that right? Oh wait...thats right, I forgot....DC treats their Herc like a punching bag for WW and Marvel Herc for some reason can't contend with her.
  1. She has better fighting skills
  2. He can't do anything against her bracelets
  3. She's taken on and beaten people with much greater speed than his
  4. She's taken beatings that would would probably knock him out
  5. Lasso

DC's Herc doesn't have a lot of appearances.

#6 Posted by Wolfrazer (6094 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pokeysteve said:

@Wolfrazer said:

@Pokeysteve said:

@Wolfrazer said:

1. She has better fighting skills
  2. He can't do anything against her bracelets
  3. She's taken on and beaten people with much greater speed than his
  4. She's taken beatings that would would probably knock him out
  5. Lasso

DC's Herc doesn't have a lot of appearances.

Really? Better fighting skill? Have nothing to say on the next to, but he has taken some serious beatings himself. Lasso...ya.
#7 Edited by ToO_RaW (1077 posts) - - Show Bio

Better fighting skills than Herc? lmfao. Herc is one of the best fighters in the Marvel universe. His wrestling skills are unmatched and allow him to best Thor in straight h2h. And IIRC Herc is stronger than Thor as well. It's WW's speed and lasso that will win her the fight. And I'm not even sure she wins. Herc has tossed around Sentry,

And DC's Herc has appeared only a few times. He's inconsistent, even in his artistic appearance. In fact in the same comic, an artist drew him two separate ways.

#8 Posted by Pokeysteve (8080 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wolfrazer: He's more of a brawler. She has shown strategic and tactile knowledge planning out moves and using people's strengths against them. I'm sure he's taken his fair share of abuse too. I think back to Superman punching Wonder Woman from space to Earth. She barely blacked out and then was up and ready for him by the time he got there. I can't see Herc fairing that well in the same situation.