• Normal Grey Gargoyle

Who wins and how?

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If this is marvel grey gargoyle wonder woman wins by a huge margin.

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Diana

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: @dorukesin: He did give Thor a run for his money a while back. Care to explain how she beats him?

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_: isn't she physically, durability, and combatically superior to him by a lot?

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: Yes. But so is Thor. Just sayin'. I'm not going to debate in my own thread, I just thought it would be an interesting fight to say the least. It'd be cool if more people posted with what their opinions.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Uchiha545

@jack_: yea I understand. I'll stick with her for now if someone makes a good case for grey gargoyle Id be interested to hear it.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_ said:

@uchiha454: Yes. But so is Thor. Just sayin'. I'm not going to debate in my own thread, I just thought it would be an interesting fight to say the least. It'd be cool if more people posted with what their opinions.

Thor isn't "physically, durability, and combatically superior to her by a lot". They're the same level.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Uchiha545

@jack_ said:

Thor isn't "physically, durability, and combatically superior to her by a lot". They're the same level.

I was referring to grey gargoyle; I know their stats are closer and she is in combat but I think thor has better durability physially I'd say close to equal though.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser said:

@jack_ said:

I was referring to grey gargoyle; I know their stats are closer and she is in combat but I think thor has better durability physially I'd say close to equal though.

I know what you meant.

I actually misread jacks comment. I thought he meant wonder woman.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454 said:

@highaccuser said:

@jack_ said:

I know what you meant.

I actually misread jacks comment. I thought he meant wonder woman.

Oh ok

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_ said:

They are not the same level.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser said:

They are not the same level.

Roughly the same level anyway. I don't mean they're exact equals, but they're both in the superman tier.

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I lean towards WW here. GG might get a lucky and win with the element of surprise if she doesn't know his powers but even then she's likely to block with her bracelets. They might turn him human again like the Black Knights sword did.