Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By jacobyLIVE
@Jack Hammer said:
"
    Wonder Woman has this. "
I honestly don't think any intelligent Lantern would allow someone to take their ring so quickly
Jack Hammer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jack Hammer

Here's her fight against Zoom.

Jack Hammer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Jack Hammer
Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By Clark_EL

Kyle is not even the the most powerful Green Lantern. WW takes this.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kyle wins

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By reaverlation

Kyle

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kyle

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

Wonder Woman, Larntern's don't have free pass against flying bricks. And Diana has already taken everything one very upset GL could throw at her and she remained standing.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Dratini1331

@outside_85: an upset pre-52 lantern? I haven't seen anything to the like, but if you have scans, I'd love to add them to my collection. also, Kyle's shields have withstood massive hits, while be capable of powerful hits.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: Kyle can easily keep up with her and wrap her in a bubble and toss her around without trouble or blast her with planet busting blasts

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

@clark_el: ...what? Kyle is considered one of the BEST Green Lanterns.

@jack_hammer: How does that prove her superiority over Rayner? She was getting her butt kicked there from the looks of it.

As to Deathstroke, that is typically considered PIS of the highest order. I'm actually going to disregard WW sucker-punching him too.

Going with everyone else and saying Kyle wins.

ViperKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#18  Edited By ViperKing

Wonder Woman takes this. Wonder Woman has Superman-level strength, durability, speed, etc. Unless Kyle Rayner is host to Ion, Wonder Woman smashes through any constructs he can think of. Wonder Woman has smashed through Hal's constructs. Hal Jordan is also considered one of the best Green Lanterns, if not the best one, ever.

giitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By giitty

Wonder woman win, in hard battle

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman, Larntern's don't have free pass against flying bricks. And Diana has already taken everything one very upset GL could throw at her and she remained standing.

Multiple Planet sized constructs should do the trick

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@viperking: Kyles constructs can easily withstand Diana's attacks while he can damage her as well

Arise7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman takes this imo. Super Boy Prime defeated Ion who is stronger than kyle and Wonder Woman strength is in the same league as supermans. Not to mention that it's been shown in Justice League New 52 of her breaking his constructs repeatedly.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arise7 said:

Wonder Woman takes this imo. Super Boy Prime defeated Ion who is stronger than kyle and Wonder Woman strength is in the same league as supermans. Not to mention that it's been shown in Justice League New 52 of her breaking his constructs repeatedly.

Superboy Prime is leagues above Wonder Woman

Avatar image for atrocitustheferocious
atrocitustheferocious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wonderwoman. green lantern does not fight well against powerhouses. plus wonder woman is a way faster hero. have you guys even seen how much lanterns get owned by powerhouses

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Outside_85

@dratini1331 said:

@outside_85: an upset pre-52 lantern? I haven't seen anything to the like, but if you have scans, I'd love to add them to my collection. also, Kyle's shields have withstood massive hits, while be capable of powerful hits.

It was in Gails WW run, I'll see if I can find it when I get home.

And while I know Kyle, (or any GL for that matter, can make some really solid contructs, it's quite often that they end up breaking when faced with people around and above the WW/Superman strength levels. IC SB-Prime, for instance, was barely slowed down a 300 mile thick construct the Laterns put in his path. New 52 WW wasn't at all slowed down by Jordans attempts. And didn't Black Adam also mangle Stewart during WWIII? (I need to confirm that last one.)

@outside_85: Kyle can easily keep up with her and wrap her in a bubble and toss her around without trouble or blast her with planet busting blasts

Can he? She's one of the few people on planet Earth that can keep up with the Flash (before he goes into overdrive) both in travel and combat speed. She's immensely durable so throwing her around is about as effective as a fly stinging an elephant, the scan above shows her getting punched across continents and it still didn't put her down. As for trying to shoot her... yeah those bracelets of hers can easily tank Omega-beams meant to kill Superman.

@dondave said:

@outside_85 said:

Multiple Planet sized constructs should do the trick

Which I am pretty sure no Lantern has ever managed even when calm... which Kyle isn't.

Note: Let me explain my reasoning here for all to see.

Bloodlusted, in my mind, equates to the character(s) going berserk, no holding back and out for blood. The down side is that characters in this state aren't thinking rationally or very clearly; two things that Lanterns definitely need to be at their most effective. Otherwise they will be reduced to the levels of the Lantern Diana already faced (the one from Gail's run), he wanted to kill her and he was pissed because he thought she had taken his enemy's side, and the result was him trying to beat her down with big green fists, Kyle will be the same here.

On the other hand, the bloodlust rule favors characters who's powers are physical (like WW's) because it's more of a question of her not holding anything back; not the Flash-fast combat speed, not the Superman level of strength and endurance or the god-decapitating tiara she wears on her head.

ViperKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: When has Kyle ever demonstrated the ability to build constructs able to withstand Diana's punches?

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@viperking: Kyles constructs have held up to Ultraman(Superman's anti matter physical equal)without trouble along with stopping supernovas and black holes.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: She kept up with Flash?So has Superman,Captain Marvel,J'onzz,Hal Jordan,etc. so her keeping up isn't special especially when Flash isn't going his hardest.Kyle can keep up with her and hurt her with his attacks

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: No he cant, because no Lantern has ever fought at those speeds and the only times they travel at those speeds is when they are in space. But thank you for supplying a list of people much faster than Kyle. And while I am certain you are right that he can hurt her, she can hurt him that much more.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: Really?That's why Hal Jordan has reacted in nanoseconds easily?Kyle reacting to a ship coming at him at Warp 7 speed?How Kyle can effortlessly put her in a bubble that would be difficult for her to break and can easily put her in the sun?

Arise7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Arise7

@reaverlation said:

@outside_85: Really?That's why Hal Jordan has reacted in nanoseconds easily?Kyle reacting to a ship coming at him at Warp 7 speed?How Kyle can effortlessly put her in a bubble that would be difficult for her to break and can easily put her in the sun?

No Caption Provided

so much for that plan huh?

Regardless of what ships he's blocked Wonder Woman has broken his constructs and will do so again. Also her physical stats are much higher than his as well as being an overall better combatant. No matter how you look at it she wins. The only way he could win is through tactics and WW aces him on that as well.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arise7: Using New 52 when this is Pre 52 versions(as it matters for the lanterns)so nice out of context scan. Kyle has shown to be a top tier lantern in Superman's class.Kyle would have no trouble putting her in a bubble and worrying about it breaking as Kyle has held up to much worse(exploding Stars and what not).Not in the debating mood right now so another time

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: I'd like to see a scan of Kyle being as fast as you claim, but I am going to say right now that I don't think you can use the spaceship, I consider it unlikely that it just appeared out of nowhere. Plus I am pretty sure the ring has a set function to warn the wearer against traffic coming their way.

Also; yes Kyle could try and throw Diana into the sun. Problem is that she will still have plenty of time to break out of it, as we've seen, GL constructs aren't the most solid of creations, so I doubt she'd get out of Earth's atmosphere.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: I'd like to see a scan of Kyle being as fast as you claim, but I am going to say right now that I don't think you can use the spaceship, I consider it unlikely that it just appeared out of nowhere. Plus I am pretty sure the ring has a set function to warn the wearer against traffic coming their way.

Also; yes Kyle could try and throw Diana into the sun. Problem is that she will still have plenty of time to break out of it, as we've seen, GL constructs aren't the most solid of creations, so I doubt she'd get out of Earth's atmosphere.

You do know that Green Lanterns can teleport, right?

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Outside_85

@dondave: I highly doubt that since Hal and the others travel by flying from planet to planet, plus there would have been no need to stuff a motherbox into Cyborg if a GL could already teleport the team around.

IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am so feeling Wonder Woman bagging this...

No Caption Provided

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ComicStooge

Kyle owns.

Givemefreedom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Givemefreedom

No challenge at all, Wonder Women wins.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No challenge at all, Wonder Women wins.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Kyle restrained Ultraman for hours. He's well within Wonder Woman's strength league.

Givemefreedom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicstooge: Wonder Women is skilled.

It's a good thing Lantern won't be fighting hand-to-hand with her, then.

Givemefreedom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

If everyone's bloodlusted, Kyle's first hit kills Diana and the planet with it.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: I highly doubt that since Hal and the others travel by flying from planet to planet, plus there would have been no need to stuff a motherbox into Cyborg if a GL could already teleport the team around.

Yeeeaaaah, they can't teleport.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saren: Completely ignoring the Aegis even Darkseid couldnt get through? Right...

@dondave: Then why dont they do that more often and save hours of travel? (Where is that from btw?)

@comicstooge: That version of Ultraman is a weakling in comparison to Superman since he is dependent on drugs to make him ultra and Martian Manhunter handled both him and Superwoman with ease. And as we are on the subject: Power Ring was beaten up by Aquaman.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: Her whole body isn't surrounded by the Aegis, Kyle can simply surround her with multiple knives and go to work.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@outside_85: Her whole body isn't surrounded by the Aegis, Kyle can simply surround her with multiple knives and go to work.

Not simply, unless he's going to send millions upon billions of them at her at once, something he'd never do and has never done before, it wouldn't work. She'd break and block them each time and her Aegis does surround her entire body when the bracers are crossed, which is why she was able to block the attack from the Quantum Zealot and save J'onn at the same time.

Avatar image for atrocitustheferocious
atrocitustheferocious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

knives won't kill wonder woman. wonder woman would just grap kyle with her lasso and beat kyle to death. if you want to get a green lantern owned in a battle then you put him against a powerhouse. wondy is a powerhouse