• 92 results
#51 Posted by DEADPOOL (2638 posts) - - Show Bio

Her strength coupled with her speed, any possible idea that those bees are "stunned" is kinda laughable.

Also, the second picture doesn't show anything to imply that she was punching with super speed.

Post Edited:2008-01-22 19:19:23

#52 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Really? Cause the fact that she says I'll try and make this as quick as possible and then the next scan has the wind trail behind her punch would lead one to believe she isn't holding back.

I don't care if the bees are stunned or not, the caption stats she's moving with the speed of Mercury and her wrists are cutting through the air in a blur.

But apparently its going to take a scan with the actual words, punches with superhuman speed to get through to some people. And that to me is whats truly laughable.

#53 Posted by DEADPOOL (2638 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"I don't care if the bees are stunned or not, the caption stats she's moving with the speed of Mercury and her wrists are cutting through the air in a blur."

Don't get defensive, I was just making a humorous observation.

#54 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

DEADPOOL says:

"Gambler says:
"I don't care if the bees are stunned or not, the caption stats she's moving with the speed of Mercury and her wrists are cutting through the air in a blur."

Don't get defensive, I was just making a humorous observation."

My bad, I thought you where saying because the bee's where stunned, that it somehow negated the the speed she was using.

#55 Posted by LegendaryKYJ (1334 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"LegendaryKYJ says:
"*please post scans of her trading blows at superspeed, tnx.* I don't think I need to post the other one since it supports my theory.
Post Edited:2008-01-22 11:04:37"
What is your theory? That Wonder Woman doesn't throw punches at superhuman speeds? Are you slow or something? "

ROFL@ you getting upset, okay what does that third scan of Medusa show? I'm to slow to understand what's going on maybe you should explain what you think is going on.

#56 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

ghost rider:....look in my eyes. wonder woman:...look at my breast! she shows her boobs then ghost rider starts to looking at her wonder can's, ghost rider:..wow yes thair are very nice.....yes it's been a long time to see boobs like them again, his jaw falling off, then wonder woman hits ghost rider in the skull face and you know the rest the end hehehe

#57 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

LegendaryKYJ says:

"Gambler says:
"LegendaryKYJ says:
"*please post scans of her trading blows at superspeed, tnx.* I don't think I need to post the other one since it supports my theory.
What is your theory? That Wonder Woman doesn't throw punches at superhuman speeds? Are you slow or something? "

ROFL@ you getting upset, okay what does that third scan of Medusa show? I'm to slow to understand what's going on maybe you should explain what you think is going on.

"

Meh, its like trying to explain something to a 4 year old when they continually ask, "but why?" or "how come?"

#58 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe you missed this one Legend, so I'll post it again. In case you didn't know, Wonder Woman doesn't have 9 arms. What there doing is ILLUSTRATING her using superspeed to deflect an attack.

Same here, it doesn't SAY she's using superspeed, but there ILLUSTRATING it with

the wind streaks.

But I'm sure those wont count (for whatever reason) so, I went and got some others.

Hmmm, one panel she's not there, split second later, she is. Oh and in case your wondering how I come up with it only taken a second, its cause Amazo's arm is still in the same position. But you could just read the caption.

This last one shows Wonder Woman easily keeping up with Jesse Quick. Now if she can run at superspeed, block bullets at superspeed, and fly at superspeed, why wouldnt she be able to punch at superseed? (no need to answer, its rhetorical)

#59 Posted by LegendaryKYJ (1334 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"LegendaryKYJ says:
"Gambler says:
"LegendaryKYJ says:
ROFL@ you getting upset, okay what does that third scan of Medusa show? I'm to slow to understand what's going on maybe you should explain what you think is going on. "
Meh, its like trying to explain something to a 4 year old when they continually ask, "but why?" or "how come?" "

Actually, it's more like trying to understand why you think strength and speed is going to damage a spiritual being without being BBQed by vengeance incarnate. And trying to justify Diana's speed by one or two panels of a lightspeed blitz which I more then understand she's capable of. You're posting scans of her blitz and assuming she can fight at the same speed without any adequate proof, and then getting mad when I call you out. Maybe now you can understand how ridiculous you sound to me. This convo is over, you're a turd that can't back up your stuff.

#60 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

LMFAO. Show me a scan of Ghost Rider using the Penance Stare, or burning the soul of a FEMALE superHERO not one possessed, not an anti-hero. Just a plan o'l fashioned FEMALE superHERO.

What? You cant? Ohhhh, must mean he cant do it right?

Hahaha, I can barely breath. Your calling me a turd but I'm the one who sounds ridiculous? Hahaha, priceless.
Post Edited:2008-01-24 05:24:37

#61 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Maybe you missed this one Legend, so I'll post it again. In case you didn't know, Wonder Woman doesn't have 9 arms. What there doing is **ILLUSTRATING** her using superspeed to deflect an attack.Same here, it doesn't **SAY** she's using superspeed, but there **ILLUSTRATING** it withthe wind streaks.But I'm sure those wont count (for whatever reason) so, I went and got some others.Hmmm, one panel she's not there, split second later, she is. Oh and in case your wondering how I come up with it only taken a second, its cause Amazo's arm is still in the same position. But you could just read the caption.This last one shows Wonder Woman easily keeping up with Jesse Quick. Now if she can run at superspeed, block bullets at superspeed, and fly at superspeed, why wouldnt she be able to punch at superseed? (no need to answer, its rhetorical)"
#62 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

LegendaryKYJ says:

"Actually, it's more like trying to understand why you think strength and speed is going to damage a spiritual being without being BBQed by vengeance incarnate. And trying to justify Diana's speed by one or two panels of a lightspeed blitz which I more then understand she's capable of. You're posting scans of her blitz and assuming she can fight at the same speed without any adequate proof, and then getting mad when I call you out. Maybe now you can understand how ridiculous you sound to me. This convo is over, you're a turd that can't back up your stuff."

I mean no disrespect. But.... Fact is, the Penance Stare won't work on Wonder Woman. Why? *Because she has NEVER stained the blood of an innocent person.* Hellfire also has no effect. A scan showed proof of that already. Also, Wonder Woman moves way too fast for GR to use the Penance Stare. Sad thing about all of this is, you're arguing against a fact. That's like saying T'Challa's anti-metal claws can't rend through adamantium, when it can. Or like saying kryptonite doesn't hurt Superman, when it can. Your childish arguing is pointless. Seriously. And, yet you sit and tell someone that they don't have proof of what a comic book character, when they do. The scans are here. Look over them. All that she has demonstrated in those scans is proof of what Gambler stated. What more do want? It's not like you could back up the false fact of the Penance Stare doing anything to Wonder Woman. The only way that would happen is if you drew it on paper yourself. So, please do everyone a favor... Stop being hard-headed, quit arguing, and considered the fact that you got owned. Nuff said.
Post Edited:2008-01-25 05:12:37

#63 Posted by society619 (933 posts) - - Show Bio

@Batman666 said:

Yes he can defeat Diana but I think the goddamn writer will make a scenario that Diana SOMEHOW can find a way to beat the Spirit of Vengeance

This made me laugh

#64 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3613 posts) - - Show Bio

If ghost rider can hit wonder woman then he win but wonder woman can't kill GR

#65 Posted by GhostRider29 (2671 posts) - - Show Bio

Bumping this. Everyone should read this post.

@Static Shock said:

LegendaryKYJ says:

"Actually, it's more like trying to understand why you think strength and speed is going to damage a spiritual being without being BBQed by vengeance incarnate. And trying to justify Diana's speed by one or two panels of a lightspeed blitz which I more then understand she's capable of. You're posting scans of her blitz and assuming she can fight at the same speed without any adequate proof, and then getting mad when I call you out. Maybe now you can understand how ridiculous you sound to me. This convo is over, you're a turd that can't back up your stuff."

I mean no disrespect. But.... Fact is, the Penance Stare won't work on Wonder Woman. Why? *Because she has NEVER stained the blood of an innocent person.* Hellfire also has no effect. A scan showed proof of that already. Also, Wonder Woman moves way too fast for GR to use the Penance Stare. Sad thing about all of this is, you're arguing against a fact. That's like saying T'Challa's anti-metal claws can't rend through adamantium, when it can. Or like saying kryptonite doesn't hurt Superman, when it can. Your childish arguing is pointless. Seriously. And, yet you sit and tell someone that they don't have proof of what a comic book character, when they do. The scans are here. Look over them. All that she has demonstrated in those scans is proof of what Gambler stated. What more do want? It's not like you could back up the false fact of the Penance Stare doing anything to Wonder Woman. The only way that would happen is if you drew it on paper yourself. So, please do everyone a favor... Stop being hard-headed, quit arguing, and considered the fact that you got owned. Nuff said.

#66 Posted by Malevolent1 (1072 posts) - - Show Bio

Tough call. I don't see penance stare working on Blaze, she's about as noble as they come. She is obviously faster. Normally she is much stronger. However, the Zarathos version of Ghost Rider is given major props by Dr Strange. He describes Blaze with adjectives like unlimited and god like and pointed to that version of Ghost Rider as powerful enough to take out WW Hulk. He seemed ready to back up that statement in s short skirmish with Hulk. Blaze yanks a building on him, Hulk knocks him through the pavement in the street, knocked out, but otherwise, unharmed. All of a sudden, he comes alive after Zarathos prods him with, "I can supply you with power. MUCH more power." But Blaze has another agenda and they left.

Other than that, any version of Ghost Rider is notoriously difficult to harm, particularly when they decide to go immaterial.

I don't know. Still haven't decided.

#67 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3613 posts) - - Show Bio
@GhostRider29

Bumping this. Everyone should read this post.

@Static Shock said:

LegendaryKYJ says:

The penance stare WILL work on wonder woman. U dnt necessarily have to hav hurt innocent ppl to be affected. All pain that the person has inflicted on ppl all her life will be turned against her. Doesn't matter whether its innocent or not. I already did my research on the penance stare. She can and will be affected if he get the chance to do it.
#68 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

Are people seriously taking my four-year-old post seriously? LOL.

#69 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3613 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock

Lol
#70 Posted by Erik (33327 posts) - - Show Bio

@Static Shock said:

Happens to me all the time too.

#71 Posted by Lukundra (100 posts) - - Show Bio

her magic lasso should have some affect on him, maybe she could just wrap him in it so he couldn't phase through and toss him into space, if bfr is allowed.

#72 Posted by russellmania77 (15798 posts) - - Show Bio

WTF CAN KILL GHOST RIDER??? anyways im saying stalemate

#73 Posted by Pope052 (3452 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman wins via BFR, or Ghost Rider wins via Penance Stare.

If neither are allowed, Ghost Rider is too slow to catch her, and WW cannot put him down by any means.. So it's a stalemate...

#74 Posted by Wolverine08 (45538 posts) - - Show Bio

If Ghost Rider looks into her eyes, Diana is toast. But since Ghost Rider is too slow to catch her, and she can't put him down for the count, it's really a stalemate.

#75 Posted by Cgoodness (5945 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless you are god or squirrel girl, ghost rider will defeat you

#76 Posted by Gambit474 (1492 posts) - - Show Bio

@pope052 said:

Wonder Woman wins via BFR, or Ghost Rider wins via Penance Stare.

If neither are allowed, Ghost Rider is too slow to catch her, and WW cannot put him down by any means.. So it's a stalemate...

Actually BFR doesn't work on GR much..He can dimensional travel with his bike so you'd have to separate him from his bike which is like near impossible. Anyways idk why people are acting like GR is slow..His bike actual goes incredibly fast. Blaze and Ketch were racing each other in Aaron's run and they were traveling around in the world in mere seconds at the speeds they were going. Also GR wins..GR goes MK Kano style on WW like Alejandra

#77 Posted by kidman560 (7578 posts) - - Show Bio

@legendarykyj: @gambler: @white_mage: those scans are real cute now try these out

here Gr makes strange his B***h

look at this ok diana cant beat him. she doesnt have a holy weapon which is the only thing capable thing of hurting ghost rider

look at him one shot a major demon

his indestructible chains rip a plane in half

#78 Posted by BigCimmerian (8832 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider wins, effortless curbstomp.

#79 Posted by patrat18 (10837 posts) - - Show Bio

isin't the greek gods a myth incarnation of the real god and devil, zues and hades?

#80 Posted by BigCimmerian (8832 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

isin't the greek gods a myth incarnation of the real god and devil, zues and hades?

Don't know, Zeus and Hades are much older than God and devil, but I doubt they are myth incarnation of them, they are much different.

#81 Posted by patrat18 (10837 posts) - - Show Bio
#82 Posted by BigCimmerian (8832 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@bigcimmerian: which is stronger

Probably Christian God is more stronger, because he's depicted as omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient, but I don't know about devil, he's probably weaker than Zeus and Hades.

#83 Posted by Doomnaut (1994 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider.

#84 Posted by Wolfrazer (7661 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

Probably Christian God is more stronger, because he's depicted as omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient, but I don't know about devil, he's probably weaker than Zeus and Hades.

Well depends what version of Zeus you use, as he has also been depicted as omnipotent, omnipresent and ominscient. But yeah...

#85 Posted by dondave (38882 posts) - - Show Bio

GR

#86 Edited by eternityx (2817 posts) - - Show Bio
#87 Posted by RD189 (1568 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe, after a long fight, The Rider could pull off the win.

He'd try to go for the pennance stare right off the bat, but since it wouldent work, hed likely just start using the chains and the fire, and I don't know that WW can stand up to hellfire.

#88 Edited by loplopool (495 posts) - - Show Bio

Just want to say something beacuse its pissing me off looking at what people ares aying about penance stare which they obviously never read ghostrider or just heard from someone else, its effects anything you have ever done wrong or felt guilty about x1000 you can even feel wrong and guilty for killing bad people and what about all the fodder who are just simoky following orders wh o are completely no threat to her but yet she still beats them up hard, most likely killing alot of them beacuse pf her power, and its not like she has never lied and so on, and ghost rider will stomp i think as theres nothing she could do to hurt him theyre on a differant level GR would be a slight problem for galacticus WW would get one shotted

#89 Posted by Hulkman123 (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

GR

#90 Posted by BigCimmerian (8832 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian said:

@patrat18 said:

Well depends what version of Zeus you use, as he has also been depicted as omnipotent, omnipresent and ominscient. But yeah...

He was never depicted as omniw/e. But if you know when and who said that you can inform me.

#91 Edited by Wolfrazer (7661 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigcimmerian: Wait...we are speaking of Myth Zeus right? Not comic Zeus? Though ShootingNova in that Myth battle thread with Odin vs Zeus vs Quetz, I think it's Orphic Zeus that it says he is all that? He was everything/everyone/everywhere n all kinds of other ridiculousness and shenanigans...but then I can't really remember now.

#92 Edited by leonkarlen123 (5496 posts) - - Show Bio

@nighthunter said:

King Saturn says:

"Can Ghost Rider defeat Diana ? "

no

Yes. Penance stare