Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By King_Saturn

Colt Python says:

"King Saturn says:
"Can Ghost Rider defeat Diana ? "
I don't see how he can't."

Wonder Woman is pretty tough. She has stalemated Superman in the past. Dont know what she would do to GR though

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Nighthunter

King Saturn says:

"Can Ghost Rider defeat Diana ? "

no

Batman666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Batman666

Yes he can defeat Diana but I think the goddamn writer will make a scenario that Diana SOMEHOW can find a way to beat the Spirit of Vengeance

Avatar image for ultimatedeadpool
DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By DEADPOOL

As a testament by Dr. Strange, Ghost Rider is a "wonder of mystic design whose powers are virtually boundless, god-like." and he said that he can defeat World War Hulk, and said that he can defeat Satan (Dr. Strange said that he cannot). And it was just recently revealed that Ghost Rider isn't a demon, he's an angel... but to be more specific, he's "the fire that rains down from heaven," "the wrath of God."

Ghost Rider is immune to any harm except mystical or supernatural. That's not to say he's indestructible, but there is no stopping him with just physical force... he just keeps pulling himself back together or reforming his body out of hellfire. He has other things at his disposal besides super-strength, such as hellfire and transmutation, he can also levitate and direct anything he surrounds in hellfire (such as when he crushed one of Satan's "pieces" with a cross). Then there's always his greatest weapon, the penance stare. He also doesn't require air and can cross between dimensions.

However, Ghost Rider's chance of victory depends on which is in control: Johnny Blaze or Zarathos, since Johnny Blaze doesn't have complete access to Zarathos' power.

Post Edited:2008-01-20 21:14:56

symbiote5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6  Edited By symbiote5

well is ww weak to fire

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#7  Edited By Zoom

I think Diana would give him a good fight, but Blaze would come out on top.

And I can't imagine the fight without Diana lassoing Blaze and then Blaze sending flaming chains from his mouth to tie her up, burn her and impale her.

mantoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By mantoid

Wonder Woman would totally beat Ghost Rider any day!

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Batman666 says:

"Yes he can defeat Diana but I think the goddamn writer will make a scenario that Diana SOMEHOW can find a way to beat the Spirit of Vengeance"

lol i agree

Apile-Li

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Apile-Li

Just wanna know,does Ghost Rider have super strength?

By saying that,how many tons can he lift?

Is his strength up to Spider-Man's?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Wonder Woman's beaten Gods before. I don't see Ghost Rider being any different.

DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DEADPOOL

Apile-Li says:

"Just wanna know,does Ghost Rider have super strength?By saying that,how many tons can he lift?Is his strength up to Spider-Man's?"

Ghost Rider does have super strength. Though while his strength level hasn't been officially stated, he did overpower Spider-Man during their team-up.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13  Edited By Static Shock

Wonder Woman.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Copy

DEADPOOL says:

"As a testament by Dr. Strange, Ghost Rider is a "wonder of mystic design whose powers are virtually boundless, god-like." and he said that he can defeat World War Hulk, and said that he can defeat Satan (Dr. Strange said that he cannot). And it was just recently revealed that Ghost Rider isn't a demon, he's an angel... but to be more specific, he's "the fire that rains down from heaven," "the wrath of God." Ghost Rider is immune to any harm except mystical or supernatural. That's not to say he's indestructible, but there is no stopping him with just physical force... he just keeps pulling himself back together or reforming his body out of hellfire. He has other things at his disposal besides super-strength, such as hellfire and transmutation, he can also levitate and direct anything he surrounds in hellfire (such as when he crushed one of Satan's "pieces" with a cross). Then there's always his greatest weapon, the penance stare. He also doesn't require air and can cross between dimensions. However, Ghost Rider's chance of victory depends on which is in control: Johnny Blaze or Zarathos, since Johnny Blaze doesn't have complete access to Zarathos' power.
Post Edited:2008-01-20 21:14:56"

I am getting more respect for Ghost rider every day.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Static Shock

DEADPOOL says:

"As a testament by Dr. Strange, Ghost Rider is a "wonder of mystic design whose powers are virtually boundless, god-like." and he said that he can defeat World War Hulk, and said that he can defeat Satan (Dr. Strange said that he cannot). And it was just recently revealed that Ghost Rider isn't a demon, he's an angel... but to be more specific, he's "the fire that rains down from heaven," "the wrath of God."Ghost Rider is immune to any harm except mystical or supernatural. That's not to say he's indestructible, but there is no stopping him with just physical force... he just keeps pulling himself back together or reforming his body out of hellfire. He has other things at his disposal besides super-strength, such as hellfire and transmutation, he can also levitate and direct anything he surrounds in hellfire (such as when he crushed one of Satan's "pieces" with a cross). Then there's always his greatest weapon, the penance stare. He also doesn't require air and can cross between dimensions.However, Ghost Rider's chance of victory depends on which is in control: Johnny Blaze or Zarathos, since Johnny Blaze doesn't have complete access to Zarathos' power.

This is the very thing that leads me to believe that he could stop Juggs.

shrugs

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By WARLOCK2792

Wonder Woman. Her strength is incredible, she can take heavy damage and live, then of course there is her speed. I think she has this one.

DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DEADPOOL

White Mage says:

"Wonder Woman. Her strength is incredible, she can take heavy damage and live, then of course there is her speed. I think she has this one."

Her hitting Ghost Rider would be the equivalent of hitting water, it won't hurt him and he'll just keep reforming. The only way she can hurt him is if she has any mystical weapons.

Post Edited:2008-01-21 15:40:20

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Static Shock

She has plenty of those. A magic tiara that works like a boomerang, a magic lasso, and a magic sword and shield. All weapons and armor that she uses is magical.

Deathshroud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Deathshroud

Static Shock says:

"She has plenty of those. A magic tiara that works like a boomerang, a magic lasso, and a magic sword and shield. All weapons and armor that she uses is magical."

just what i was about to type lol

DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By DEADPOOL

Static Shock says:

"She has plenty of those. A magic tiara that works like a boomerang, a magic lasso, and a magic sword and shield. All weapons and armor that she uses is magical."

The tiara should be useful, her lasso isn't really a weapon, and I've seen her with her shield and sword in a picture or two but does she have immediate access to them in a random fight?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By The_Ghostshell

DEADPOOL says:

"Static Shock says:

The tiara should be useful, her lasso isn't really a weapon, and I've seen her with her shield and sword in a picture or two but does she have immediate access to them in a random fight?"

Its funny, in her solo series she almost always has them. But in the JLA I never see em. Not saying she's never used them in the JLA books, just I haven't witnessed it. But like I said, in her solo books its pretty common.

kuchiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By kuchiku

ghost rider, chain VS laso um im pretty sure a chain would win

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Static Shock

DEADPOOL says:

"The tiara should be useful, her lasso isn't really a weapon, and I've seen her with her shield and sword in a picture or two but does she have immediate access to them in a random fight?"

Whether the fight was random or not wasn't specified.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By The_Ghostshell

LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By LegendaryKYJ

I think there's a misconception about fire and hell fire. Hell fire burns away at the victims soul and flesh as opposed to just flesh, her body might be immune, but not her spirit. Also, the Penance Stare would KO her, but I seriously doubt it would render her comatose.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I think you have a misconception on how exactly the Penance Stare works. It takes the pain someone has inflected on a INNOCENT VICTIM. Last time I checked, Wonder Woman didn't go around killing innocent people.

As for Hellfire, Wonder Woman is no stranger to the pits of Tartarus and battling Hades.

LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By LegendaryKYJ

Gambler says:

"I think you have a misconception on how exactly the Penance Stare works. It takes the pain someone has inflected on a **INNOCENT VICTIM.** "

You are aware Dr. Strange was hit by the Penance Stare before, right?

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#28  Edited By Methos

hey G, what issue was that last image from? the one with her in Asgard?

M

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By The_Ghostshell

LegendaryKYJ says:

"Gambler says:
"I think you have a misconception on how exactly the Penance Stare works. It takes the pain someone has inflected on a **INNOCENT VICTIM.** "

You are aware Dr. Strange was hit by the Penance Stare before, right? "

"Your soul is stained with the blood of innocent, feel their pain, look into my eyes."

You are aware the Illuminati brought Ghost Rider to New York to battle WWH, but he failed because the Illuminati are not innocent right?

@Methos, I gotta look it up real quick.

LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By LegendaryKYJ

Gambler says:

"LegendaryKYJ says:
"Gambler says:

"Your soul is stained with the blood of innocent, feel their pain, look into my eyes."

You are aware the Illuminati brought Ghost Rider to New York to battle WWH, but he failed because the Illuminati are not innocent right?

@Methos, I gotta look it up real quick."

ROFL @ you avoiding the question.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Methos

Gambler says:

"its Wonder Woman #15"

cheers :D

M

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By The_Ghostshell

LegendaryKYJ says:

"Gambler says:
"LegendaryKYJ says:
"Gambler says:

@Methos, I gotta look it up real quick."

ROFL @ you avoiding the question. "

Oh I thought I answered it. It wasn't one or two members of the Illuminati who have innocent blood on there hands, it was all of them, this includes Dr. Strange. You know he became the Sorcerer Supreme when he killed his former teacher right? Strange has innocent blood on his hands, but you knew that already. Hows that? Question answered?

@An M, its Wonder Woman #15
Post Edited:2008-01-22 07:11:30

Vorpal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Vorpal

Colt Python says:

"I don't see how Ghost Rider can be beaten...."

your right,he can't be beaten... GHOST RIDER

LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By LegendaryKYJ

Gambler says:

"LegendaryKYJ says:
"Gambler says:
"LegendaryKYJ says:
"Gambler says:
"Your soul is stained with the blood of innocent, feel their pain, look into my eyes." You are aware the Illuminati brought Ghost Rider to New York to battle WWH, but he failed because the Illuminati are not innocent right? @Methos, I gotta look it up real quick."
Oh I thought I answered it. It wasn't one or two members of the Illuminati who have innocent blood on there hands, it was all of them, this includes Dr. Strange. You know he became the Sorcerer Supreme when he killed his former teacher right? Strange has innocent blood on his hands, but you knew that already. Hows that? Question answered?
Post Edited:2008-01-22 07:11:30"

So the Ancient One is considered an "Innocent?" I don't understand your rebuttal G, sry. The Penance Stare isn't exclusive to murder. Any kind of pain Diana caused others is going to be reflected on her a thousand fold, she can't possibly withstand that kind of attack in a fight. If that doesn't work, Rider would still BBQ her soul.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By The_Ghostshell

LegendaryKYJ says:

"Gambler says:
"LegendaryKYJ says:
"Gambler says:
"LegendaryKYJ says:
"Gambler says:
"Your soul is stained with the blood of innocent, feel their pain, look into my eyes." You are aware the Illuminati brought Ghost Rider to New York to battle WWH, but he failed because the Illuminati are not innocent right? @Methos, I gotta look it up real quick."

So the Ancient One is considered an "Innocent?" I don't understand your rebuttal G, sry. The Penance Stare isn't exclusive to murder. Any kind of pain Diana caused others is going to be reflected on her a thousand fold, she can't possibly withstand that kind of attack in a fight. If that doesn't work, Rider would still BBQ her soul."

You sure about that? The tagline is pretty self explanatory, "Your soul is stained with the BLOOD of the INNOCENT

But say your right, say for some reason Wonder Woman has hurt enough innocent people that the stare would work on her, you know she moves at near Superman level speed right? I don't know if she's gonna take the time to stop and check Ghost Rider out.

In fact, she once blinded herself on purpose during a fight with Medusa, simply so she wouldn't be turned to stone. She possess god like speed, invulnerability, and strength. She was crafted from clay and brought to life using magic, she may not have a soul to burn. Hence the fact she can pass into Hades and return at will.

Hellfire? I think not.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By WARLOCK2792

Wonder Woman has gone toe to toe with Gods for 1. 2 She has the powers/physical attributes of Gods. Hellfire, or "Holy" Hellfire, even mystic beings/powers can be overcome. And considering her history, she stands a chance at beating Ghost Rider.

LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By LegendaryKYJ

Gambler says:

"LegendaryKYJ says:
"Gambler says:
"LegendaryKYJ says:
"Gambler says:
"LegendaryKYJ says:
"Gambler says:
So the Ancient One is considered an "Innocent?" I don't understand your rebuttal G, sry. The Penance Stare isn't exclusive to murder. Any kind of pain Diana caused others is going to be reflected on her a thousand fold, she can't possibly withstand that kind of attack in a fight. If that doesn't work, Rider would still BBQ her soul."
You sure about that? The tagline is pretty self explanatory, "Your soul is stained with the **BLOOD** of the **INNOCENT** But say your right, say for some reason Wonder Woman has hurt enough innocent people that the stare would work on her, you know she moves at near Superman level speed right? I don't know if she's gonna take the time to stop and check Ghost Rider out. In fact, she once blinded herself on purpose during a fight with Medusa, simply so she wouldn't be turned to stone. She possess **god like** speed, invulnerability, and strength. She was crafted from clay and brought to life using magic, she may not have a soul to burn. Hence the fact she can pass into Hades and return at will. Hellfire? I think not. "
She might blitz him but it won't do jack since he can't be hurt by physical means. I love the speed defense, please post scans of her trading blows at superspeed, tnx. ROFL@ being made from clay... so she can bleed and her skin can be cauterized, but she can't be hurt by hellfire since she's made out of clay. *rolls eyes*Edit: I have a hard time believing Superman can burn her with heat vision but GR can't burn her with his hellfire.
Post Edited:2008-01-22 08:35:25
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Methos

LegendaryKYJ says:

"ROFL@ being made from clay... so she can bleed and her skin can be cauterized, but she can't be hurt by hellfire since she's made out of clay. *rolls eyes*"

um, she was made from clay...

check her original history, she was clay sculpted by Hypollita (SP?) and then given life by the Gods

M

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By WARLOCK2792

LegendaryKYJ says:

"Gambler says:
"LegendaryKYJ says:
"Gambler says:
"LegendaryKYJ says:
"Gambler says:
"LegendaryKYJ says:
"Gambler says:
You sure about that? The tagline is pretty self explanatory, "Your soul is stained with the **BLOOD** of the **INNOCENT** But say your right, say for some reason Wonder Woman has hurt enough innocent people that the stare would work on her, you know she moves at near Superman level speed right? I don't know if she's gonna take the time to stop and check Ghost Rider out. In fact, she once blinded herself on purpose during a fight with Medusa, simply so she wouldn't be turned to stone. She possess **god like** speed, invulnerability, and strength. She was crafted from clay and brought to life using magic, she may not have a soul to burn. Hence the fact she can pass into Hades and return at will. Hellfire? I think not. "
She might blitz him but it won't do jack since he can't be hurt by physical means. I love the speed defense, please post scans of her trading blows at superspeed, tnx. ROFL@ being made from clay... so she can bleed and her skin can be cauterized, but she can't be hurt by hellfire since she's made out of clay. *rolls eyes* Edit: I have a hard time believing Superman can burn her with heat vision but GR can't burn her with his hellfire.
Post Edited:2008-01-22 08:35:25"
He said, "She may not have a **SOUL** to burn", not that she's invinceable.
LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By LegendaryKYJ

White Mage says:

"He said, "She may not have a **SOUL** to burn", not that she's invinceable."

WOW, He also said MAY as in MIGHT or MAYBE. As in, 'I DON'T KNOW'. Not like it's a bad thing because I don't know if she has a soul either.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By The_Ghostshell

LegendaryKYJ says:

"Gambler says:
"LegendaryKYJ says:
"Gambler says:
"LegendaryKYJ says:
"Gambler says:
"LegendaryKYJ says:
"Gambler says:
I love the speed defense, please post scans of her trading blows at superspeed, tnx.

Note the caption where it says she moves with the speed of Hermes. (If you dont know who Hermes is, Goggle it)

Read the captions, and that blue, reddish streak in the bottom panel, thats Wonder Woman blitzing her opponent.

If you need more proof of WW using superhuman speed in fights, there are plenty more scans around.
Post Edited:2008-01-22 08:52:14
Post Edited:2008-01-22 08:59:08

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Edited.

This was suppose to be the second scan.

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By WARLOCK2792

"So she can bleed and her skin can be cauterized but she can't be hurt by hellfire since she's made out of clay. rolls eyes" I made that comment in order to make sure that you had your facts straight. From the comment I quoted you on, it appeared like you didn't quite understand what Gambler was saying. He pointed out that she may not have a soul to be burned, and that she can enter the realm of Hades without harm. It seemed like you missed what he was saying.

LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By LegendaryKYJ

please post scans of her trading blows at superspeed, tnx.

I don't think I need to post the other one since it supports my theory.
Post Edited:2008-01-22 11:04:37

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By WARLOCK2792

LegendaryKYJ says:

"*please post scans of her trading blows at superspeed, tnx.* I don't think I need to post the other one since it supports my theory.
Post Edited:2008-01-22 11:04:37"
How does this support your theory?
Apile-Li

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Apile-Li

DEADPOOL says:

"Apile-Li says:
"Just wanna know,does Ghost Rider have super strength? By saying that,how many tons can he lift? Is his strength up to Spider-Man's?"
Ghost Rider does have super strength. Though while his strength level hasn't been officially stated, he did overpower Spider-Man during their team-up."

Thanks dude I didn't know that...but now I know

Eraser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Eraser

DEADPOOL says:

"As a testament by Dr. Strange, Ghost Rider is a "wonder of mystic design whose powers are virtually boundless, god-like." and he said that he can defeat World War Hulk, and said that he can defeat Satan (Dr. Strange said that he cannot). And it was just recently revealed that Ghost Rider isn't a demon, he's an angel... but to be more specific, he's "the fire that rains down from heaven," "the wrath of God." Ghost Rider is immune to any harm except mystical or supernatural. That's not to say he's indestructible, but there is no stopping him with just physical force... he just keeps pulling himself back together or reforming his body out of hellfire. He has other things at his disposal besides super-strength, such as hellfire and transmutation, he can also levitate and direct anything he surrounds in hellfire (such as when he crushed one of Satan's "pieces" with a cross). Then there's always his greatest weapon, the penance stare. He also doesn't require air and can cross between dimensions. However, Ghost Rider's chance of victory depends on which is in control: Johnny Blaze or Zarathos, since Johnny Blaze doesn't have complete access to Zarathos' power.

Don't sleep on GR, he has never been written to his potential yet. I think he has the potential to defeat Wonder Woman, but as it was so nicely written by Deadpool - it all depends.

Titan3510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Titan3510

Ghost Rider written well is pretty dangerous and really good. The movie was really really bad though. But anyway, look at Wonder Woman's resume. Battling and coming across supernatural people or gods or mythical beings is what she is all about. She is unique since she is magic incarnate in a sense. All of her weapons are magical. She was formed from clay and brought to life by magic and has a high resistance against magical forces.

While Ghost Rider would put up a good fight, Wonder Woman steals the show.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By The_Ghostshell

LegendaryKYJ says:

"*please post scans of her trading blows at superspeed, tnx.*I don't think I need to post the other one since it supports my theory.
Post Edited:2008-01-22 11:04:37"

What is your theory? That Wonder Woman doesn't throw punches at superhuman speeds? Are you slow or something?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By The_Ghostshell