#1 Posted by King Saturn (219174 posts) - - Show Bio
Can Wonder Woman defeat Etrigan the Demon in an all out battle ?

                                              
#2 Posted by King Saturn (219174 posts) - - Show Bio
Humpty Bump
#3 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (82980 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont really know much about the Demon.

#4 Posted by HalJordan1986x (4853 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"I dont really know much about the Demon."
Well he did punch supes out of orbit and stale mated lobo

I dont know who would win either though
#5 Edited by King Saturn (219174 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"I dont really know much about the Demon."
I dont either... but I have seen him punch Superman's lights out... and he went toe to toe with Wonder Woman back in the day...


#6 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (82980 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by King Saturn (219174 posts) - - Show Bio
Here is another Battle between Wonder Woman vs Etrigan



























































































































































































































#8 Posted by TheDrifter (24789 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman.

Etrigan is cool but WW has a resistance to hellfire

#9 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (82980 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice. So she states he is as strong as she is, add in his overwhelming mystical abilities (he's one of the top magic people according to Darkseid) I'd say he wins.

#10 Posted by King Saturn (219174 posts) - - Show Bio
Etrigan's Magic would tip the scales... but he doesnt use it that often in raw battles... and Diana could use Iron against Etrigan since Iron is his weakness...
#11 Posted by Precise (21947 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Nice. So she states he is as strong as she is, add in his overwhelming mystical abilities (he's one of the top magic people according to Darkseid) I'd say he wins."
I don't know, she said his strength is nearly equal. And that his power, like her own, is mystical in origin. Wouldn't she have a certain resistance against his powers? Just guess work though. Plus WW also has mystical weapons that could hurt him and in my opinion is the better fighter.
#12 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (82980 posts) - - Show Bio
Precise said:
"Gambler said:
"Nice. So she states he is as strong as she is, add in his overwhelming mystical abilities (he's one of the top magic people according to Darkseid) I'd say he wins."
I don't know, she said his strength is nearly equal. And that his power, like her own, is mystical in origin. Wouldn't she have a certain resistance against his powers? Just guess work though. Plus WW also has mystical weapons that could hurt him and in my opinion is the better fighter."
Nearly equal, equal, its pretty much a wash. As stated before, he blasted Superman from the Earth to the Moon, even when Wonder Woman unloaded on Sups she never knocked him that far before (could be used to show he's stronger, or maybe it was do to Superman's weakness to magic). Wonder Woman doesn't usually carry her magic weapons, its not standard gear I would say. Standard gear  would be her bracelets, headband, and lasso. I don't believe she has invulnerability to magic. Morgan LeFay has never had problems casting spells and using magic against her. I do agree she's a better fighter by far. But I think his durability may be higher.






#13 Posted by King Saturn (219174 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Precise said:
"Gambler said:
"Nice. So she states he is as strong as she is, add in his overwhelming mystical abilities (he's one of the top magic people according to Darkseid) I'd say he wins."
I don't know, she said his strength is nearly equal. And that his power, like her own, is mystical in origin. Wouldn't she have a certain resistance against his powers? Just guess work though. Plus WW also has mystical weapons that could hurt him and in my opinion is the better fighter."
Nearly equal, equal, its pretty much a wash. As stated before, he blasted Superman from the Earth to the Moon, even when Wonder Woman unloaded on Sups she never knocked him that far before (could be used to show he's stronger, or maybe it was do to Superman's weakness to magic). Wonder Woman doesn't usually carry her magic weapons, its not standard gear I would say. Standard gear  would be her bracelets, headband, and lasso. I don't believe she has invulnerability to magic. Morgan LeFay has never had problems casting spells and using magic against her. I do agree she's a better fighter by far. But I think his durability may be higher.






"
Wow... Nice Scans... and the final one seems to be the icing on the cake here then...
#14 Posted by Precise (21947 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Nearly equal, equal, its pretty much a wash. As stated before, he blasted Superman from the Earth to the Moon, even when Wonder Woman unloaded on Sups she never knocked him that far before (could be used to show he's stronger, or maybe it was do to Superman's weakness to magic). Wonder Woman doesn't usually carry her magic weapons, its not standard gear I would say. Standard gear  would be her bracelets, headband, and lasso. I don't believe she has invulnerability to magic. Morgan LeFay has never had problems casting spells and using magic against her. I do agree she's a better fighter by far. But I think his durability may be higher."
True enough, i don't know enough about Etrigan to go into detailed discussion about that, you convinced me =)
#15 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with Gambler, Etrigan should win.

#16 Posted by Shonen (829 posts) - - Show Bio

wonder woman loses.

#17 Posted by Static Shock (49110 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanna say Etrigan, but he doesn't have her speed. I think I might go with Wonder Woman here.