Wonder Woman Vs. Eternal Warrior

E-MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By E-MAN

Diana has the Edge Strength wise,but the Eternal Warrior is industructable, none of her weapons can harm him,and he is strong enough to hurt her. Can Diana defeat a foe that can't be killed.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Valkaad

E-MAN says:

"Diana has the Edge Strength wise,but the Eternal Warrior is industructable, none of her weapons can harm him,and he is strong enough to hurt her. Can Diana defeat a foe that can't be killed. "

Wonderwoman wins this one. Gilad can be hurt. He isn't even bulletproof. Wonderwoman could literally pull him apart.

E-MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By E-MAN

Valkaad says:

"E-MAN says:
"Diana has the Edge Strength wise,but the Eternal Warrior is industructable, none of her weapons can harm him,and he is strong enough to hurt her. Can Diana defeat a foe that can't be killed. "
Wonderwoman wins this one. Gilad can be hurt. He isn't even bulletproof. Wonderwoman could literally pull him apart."

Read the old back issues,his molecular structure is such,that he can't be killed,he nor his older brothers Armstrong and TimeWalker.Bullets can kill him knives can't not even Magic. Come to think of it Armstrong might be an even better match up.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Valkaad

E-MAN says:

"Valkaad says:
"E-MAN says:
Wonderwoman wins this one. Gilad can be hurt. He isn't even bulletproof. Wonderwoman could literally pull him apart."
Read the old back issues,his molecular structure is such,that he can't be killed,he nor his older brothers Armstrong and TimeWalker.Bullets can kill him knives can't not even Magic. Come to think of it Armstrong might be an even better match up. "

I have all of the old issues. Do you recall his eyes being put out by hot pokers? That is damage that took years and years to heal! Bullets and knives penetrate his skin which means, like I said earlier, he isn't even bullet proof! I know that he can heal from gunshot and knife wounds, but it isn't instantaneous! Wonderwoman, who has way over class 100 strength, could pull his head off (he isn't going to grow a new head).

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Valkaad

Armstrong is a lot stronger, but Gilad is way more skilled than Aram.

E-MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By E-MAN

Valkaad says:

"E-MAN says:
"Valkaad says:
"E-MAN says:
Read the old back issues,his molecular structure is such,that he can't be killed,he nor his older brothers Armstrong and TimeWalker.Bullets can kill him knives can't not even Magic. Come to think of it Armstrong might be an even better match up. "
I have all of the old issues. Do you recall his eyes being put out by hot pokers? That is damage that took years and years to heal! Bullets and knives penetrate his skin which means, like I said earlier, he isn't even bullet proof! I know that he can heal from gunshot and knife wounds, but it isn't instantaneous! Wonderwoman, who has way over class 100 strength, could pull his head off (he isn't going to grow a new head)."
True but check out some of his appearances in Geomancer,he can be hurt,but he can die. Diana can hurt Gilad,but she can never kill him.His skill as a fighter rivals Diana's as well maybe even surpasses. At any rate,she might win,but she can never kill him. And his older brother Timewalker really doesn't need to fight Diana straight up, he'd know what she was going to do ahead of time. I'll give u this on,but it won't be a cake walk 4 Diana.
Post Edited:2007-07-15 20:26:30
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By the creator

Who cares if WW cannot kill him.

She ripps Gilad's head off and throws in to space. Fight over.

King_Namor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman