• 49 results
#1 Edited by BigCimmerian (8832 posts) - - Show Bio

- Pre Flashpoint version of Diana, she has bracelets, lasso and her sword

- Death of Superman version of Doomsday

- In character, who wins and why?

#2 Posted by SNascimento (442 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd give the majority to Doomsday. I'd like to hear more opinions about this, but doomsday for me is type of character that Wondie should have the most troube against. Its incredible power added to the very nature of the being (his design so to speak) neglects Diana's superior fighting skills. And if she loses that, she becomes much less threatening.

#3 Posted by Cgoodness (5945 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana does have a chance because of her weapons, but DD wins a huge majority

#4 Edited by Wolfrazer (7662 posts) - - Show Bio

Hasn't DD already beaten WW a few times? Or is that a diff DD incarnation that has?

#5 Posted by RBT (4708 posts) - - Show Bio

Why can't she just punt him in space and be done with it?

#6 Posted by Spartan101 (2488 posts) - - Show Bio

d/d romps home,all those in that story arc couldnt do poop ex superman {who died sorta} maxima was so out gunned along with the rest etc..d/d 10/10.

#7 Posted by Pokeysteve (8652 posts) - - Show Bio

She could dance around him all day but it's one battle where she needs strength and doesn't have enough. Her speed and her skills can't save her here. It's just a matter of time before he wears her down.

@rbt said:

Same reason Superman couldn't?

#8 Posted by jashro44 (25283 posts) - - Show Bio

She could dance around him all day but it's one battle where she needs strength and doesn't have enough. Her speed and her skills can't save her here. It's just a matter of time before he wears her down.

@rbt said:

Same reason Superman couldn't?

What about the lasso? I know she failed to incapacitate doomsday before with it but IIRC that was due to brainiacs intelligence. Also can't her sword cut things on a molecular level? So couldn't she decapitate him? Been a while since I read a doomsday story though.

#9 Posted by Pokeysteve (8652 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

What about the lasso? I know she failed to incapacitate doomsday before with it but IIRC that was due to brainiacs intelligence. Also can't her sword cut things on a molecular level? So couldn't she decapitate him? Been a while since I read a doomsday story though.

He's too strong for the Lasso. It didn't take a genius level intellect to just tug on it. She might get a couple wins out of ten with that. The sword is kind of a wild card. Doomsday's healing abilities are incredible. I don't think she'd be able to decapitate him but that's just my thoughts. Do you think she could? He's a big dude and that's a pretty small sword.

#10 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

doomsday stomps her like he's about to on next months superman/wonder woman issue

#11 Edited by jashro44 (25283 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokeysteve said:

@jashro44 said:

He's too strong for the Lasso. It didn't take a genius level intellect to just tug on it. She might get a couple wins out of ten with that. The sword is kind of a wild card. Doomsday's healing abilities are incredible. I don't think she'd be able to decapitate him but that's just my thoughts. Do you think she could? He's a big dude and that's a pretty small sword.

I haven't seen the sword so I wouldn't know how big it is (I have only heard stuff about it). So I can't really say. I suppose she does lose if thats the case.

#12 Edited by Pokeysteve (8652 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@pokeysteve said:

@jashro44 said:

I haven't seen the sword so I wouldn't know how big it is (I have only heard stuff about it). So I can't really say. I suppose she does lose if thats the case.

I'm sure an argument could be made for her. I'm just not the one to do it. I think he's too much for her. Superman was barely able to beat him and his stats are just slightly above hers.

#13 Edited by JwwProd (10512 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday.

If he can beat Superman he can beat Wonder Woman.

#14 Posted by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwwprod said:

Doomsday.

#15 Posted by MonsterStomp (20275 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwwprod said:

Doomsday.

... Wonder Woman has given Superman a fair beating before.

#16 Edited by patrat18 (10837 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwwprod said:

Doomsday.

Without being mind controlled??

#17 Posted by MonsterStomp (20275 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@monsterstomp said:

@jwwprod said:

Doomsday.

I don't see how being mind controlled amps her ability to do such madness.

#18 Posted by The_Red_Viper (4167 posts) - - Show Bio

doomsday stomps her like he's about to on next months superman/wonder woman issue

I hope it'll happen coz that will be AWESOME.

#19 Edited by patrat18 (10837 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@monsterstomp said:

@jwwprod said:

Doomsday.

He's not in control. Superman with full control would beat her.

#20 Posted by MonsterStomp (20275 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@monsterstomp said:

@patrat18 said:

@monsterstomp said:

@jwwprod said:

Doomsday.

Oh Superman was controlled? My bad.. But she is a better fighter and has arguably faster combat speed.

#21 Edited by patrat18 (10837 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@monsterstomp said:

@patrat18 said:

@monsterstomp said:

@jwwprod said:

Doomsday.

Oh Superman was controlled? My bad.. But she is a better fighter and has arguably faster combat speed.

Yea he was by Maxwell lord. I agree she even stated that herself.

#22 Edited by ComicStooge (13800 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday speed was capable of blitzing Superman, despite him at the time still having nanosecond reaction time and perception fast enough to see lightning move in slow motion.

His striking power, speed, stamina and durability are all above Diana. Her skill and gear won't save her.

#23 Posted by RogueShadow (11865 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday wins this without too much difficulty.

#24 Posted by JwwProd (10512 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwwprod said:

Doomsday.

True.

Though I would say Superman is abit more powerful (not by much mind you).

#25 Posted by dondave (38883 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday

#26 Posted by Pokeysteve (8652 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@monsterstomp said:

Max made him think he was seeing Doomsday. Superman was still in control otherwise. Just blood lusted. Can't remember the degree of his mind control the other times she smacked him around.

#27 Posted by Bruxae (14008 posts) - - Show Bio

Im sad to say it but Diana would die. :(

#28 Edited by OfficialRikudouSennin (631 posts) - - Show Bio

DoomsDay Solos that girl

#29 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (7013 posts) - - Show Bio

DD

#30 Posted by TommyJones1945 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

@bruxae said:

Im sad to say it but Diana would die. :(

#31 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8766 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana wins

#32 Posted by patrat18 (10837 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@monsterstomp said:

Max made him think he was seeing Doomsday. Superman was still in control otherwise. Just blood lusted. Can't remember the degree of his mind control the other times she smacked him around.

He seemed angry and paranoid when he was fighting her. She showed some great feats, but in a one on one battle she would get wrecked.

#34 Posted by Dextersinister (6497 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@monsterstomp said:

@patrat18 said:

@monsterstomp said:

@jwwprod said:

Doomsday.

Superman has far better reaction feats, the idea that she was faster is based on a throwaway line, the theory behind that line is sound if you where comparing normal people.

#35 Posted by Pokeysteve (8652 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@pokeysteve said:

He seemed angry and paranoid when he was fighting her. She showed some great feats, but in a one on one battle she would get wrecked.

He was made to believe he just watched Doomsday rip Lois apart. I'd be a little perturbed too lol.
And it was a one on one fight.

#36 Posted by patrat18 (10837 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@pokeysteve said:

He was made to believe he just watched Doomsday rip Lois apart. I'd be a little perturbed too lol.

But you can't count that as a win. Mainly because he was not himself. She slit his throat. Do you really believe superman could not dodge that with ease?

#37 Edited by Bo88gdan (4635 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday WINS

#38 Posted by OfficialRikudouSennin (631 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by Pokeysteve (8652 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@pokeysteve said:

@patrat18 said:

@pokeysteve said:

But you can't count that as a win. Mainly because he was not himself. She slit his throat. Do you really believe superman could not dodge that with ease?

He was completely himself but he totally could have dodged that. I don't even factor that in though. She had him beat way before that. In most of their fights you can see she is superior. The mind control argument is always there though.

#40 Posted by Transformaa (289 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwwprod said:

Doomsday.

#41 Posted by patrat18 (10837 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@pokeysteve said:

@patrat18 said:

@pokeysteve said:

He was completely himself but he totally could have dodged that. I don't even factor that in though. She had him beat way before that. In most of their fights you can see she is superior. The mind control argument is always there though.

So what you are you saying? Wonder woman can beat a blood lusted Superman?

#42 Posted by Pokeysteve (8652 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@pokeysteve said:

@patrat18 said:

@pokeysteve said:

@patrat18 said:

@pokeysteve said:

Yes. We've seen it a few times.

#43 Edited by patrat18 (10837 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokeysteve said:

@patrat18 said:

@pokeysteve said:

@patrat18 said:

@pokeysteve said:

@patrat18 said:

@pokeysteve said:

Yes. We've seen it a few times.

Lol.

#44 Edited by XiiX (9429 posts) - - Show Bio

Her lasso's her best/main chance. Otherwise I'd favor Doomsday for the majority.

#45 Edited by comic_book_fan (5912 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomesday has stomped her twice already.

#46 Posted by Pokeysteve (8652 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18: Haha written by Azz who's shown he has no idea what to do with her. I can show you two fights other than Max where she gets the better of him.

#47 Posted by patrat18 (10837 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18: Haha written by Azz who's shown he has no idea what to do with her. I can show you two fights other than Max where she gets the better of him.

Sure.

#49 Edited by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil said:

@officialrikudousennin said:
@foreverevil said:

DoomsDay Solos that girl

No shit...he's not on a team.

lol why da aggressive cursing?

i was going more for the funny cursing

lol I thought it was funny. In the past, I've tried to correct him about using that word (and many other words) out of context but he doesn't listen to me or anyone else... ever smh.

#50 Edited by OfficialRikudouSennin (631 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil said:

@foreverevil said:

DoomsDay Solos that girl

No shit...he's not on a team.

lol why da aggressive cursing?

i was going more for the funny cursing

lol I thought it was funny. I've tried to correct him before in the past about using that word out of context (along w/ many other words) but he doesn't listen to me or anyone else... ever smh.

why should i listen? also i wasnt using them out of context unlike you