Wonder Woman vs Dark Avengers New Avangers and Mighty Avengers

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

WW is Bloodlusted and in Amazonian battle gear 

Current Roster for each Team

Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Klandicar

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Avengers stomp.
PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By PrinceIMC

Some of the Avengers are going to be a non-issue here but all of them together they've gotta take the Amazon down. I mean Sentry, Ares, Iron Patriot, Ms. Marvel (if she can get a bit of a charge from someone else on her side), Hercules, and maybe even Wasp and Vision would be contenders to take her down. That's not even counting the rest of the teams to act as distraction.

Klandicar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Klandicar

Sentry would humiliate her alone.  She isn't even on his level.

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@PrinceIMC said:
" Some of the Avengers are going to be a non-issue here but all of them together they've gotta take the Amazon down. I mean Sentry, Ares, Iron Patriot, Ms. Marvel (if she can get a bit of a charge from someone else on her side), Hercules, and maybe even Wasp and Vision would be contenders to take her down. That's not even counting the rest of the teams to act as distraction. "
There really the only contenders the rest are fodder
Alberic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Alberic

Sentry solos

CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By CosmicSpiral

Iron Patriot counts as fodder BTW.  

Ares 
Hercules 
Ms. Marvel and Moonstone 
Quicksilver 
Sentry 
Vision 
Amadeus Cho (yes) 

Your contenders. 

Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

No Caption Provided
PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By PrinceIMC

I really hope Sentry goes away soon. He's too over powered and makes these debates no fun. Maybe something irreparable will happen to him in Siege like he realizes he's too dangerous and splits into several less-powerful heroes or something (kinda like what I figured happened to Wanda after House of M.) Or he can become with the universe or some BS like that. Become the Uni-Power....I dunno.

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Hellos
@PrinceIMC said:

"I really hope Sentry goes away soon. He's too over powered and makes these debates no fun. Maybe something irreparable will happen to him in Siege like he realizes he's too dangerous and splits into several less-powerful heroes or something (kinda like what I figured happened to Wanda after House of M.) Or he can become with the universe or some BS like that. Become the Uni-Power....I dunno. "

Theres a much more easy method of avoiding having the overpowered Sentry in battle threads. Have people not put him against characters he will destroy and up against characters that can actually give him a fight. Right now hes seemingly unkillable, can bring back the recently dead with a shout and can controll molecules / energy reality warping whatever. 

For all we know Sentry won't be Sentry for much longer.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By FLCL1
@Hellos:
i hate sentry before and i hate him now lol
PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By PrinceIMC
@Hellos said:
" @PrinceIMC said:

"I really hope Sentry goes away soon. He's too over powered and makes these debates no fun. Maybe something irreparable will happen to him in Siege like he realizes he's too dangerous and splits into several less-powerful heroes or something (kinda like what I figured happened to Wanda after House of M.) Or he can become with the universe or some BS like that. Become the Uni-Power....I dunno. "

Theres a much more easy method of avoiding having the overpowered Sentry in battle threads. Have people not put him against characters he will destroy and up against characters that can actually give him a fight. Right now hes seemingly unkillable, can bring back the recently dead with a shout and can controll molecules / energy reality warping whatever.  For all we know Sentry won't be Sentry for much longer. "
Yeah but I just want him to go away too. The only interesting thing about him in the comics is Norman worrying about having this guy on his team. I'm hoping he won't be Sentry much longer....seriously it's my Christmas wish.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Sentry aint soloing jack

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By PrinceIMC

I forgot about Moonstone, yeah she's a contender too. And yes I do think that Iron Patriot is a contender.

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Hellos
@FLCL1:
@PrinceIMC:  
I personally like Sentry, he has a very super hero look to him. Not many heroes can pull the flowing blonde hair, cape and a lot of yellow.
I do expect some crazy things to be comming Sentry's way, hes either going to lose some of that power or he himself is leaving in some way or another.  
Will it be the end of Sentry? Possibly , we will find out soon enough.

Why theres so much hate for him, whats wrong with a crazy super hero? :P
Then again people tend to hate characters that start becoming too powerful "Why does anyone need to be THAT powerful, how boring!"  
Stuff like that, but thats about it.   

As long as he is not jumping grabbing Mjolnir like flying around or absorbing the PC, killing Norrin, then killing everyone only to have Galactus bring back some common sense by pimp smacking him back to the planet. *waves hands in the air* DAMN YOU RULK!
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By FLCL1
@Hellos said:
"@FLCL1: @PrinceIMC:  I personally like Sentry, he has a very super hero look to him. Not many heroes can pull the flowing blonde hair, cape and a lot of yellow.I do expect some crazy things to be comming Sentry's way, hes either going to lose some of that power or he himself is leaving in some way or another.  Will it be the end of Sentry? Possibly , we will find out soon enough.  Why theres so much hate for him, whats wrong with a crazy super hero? :PThen again people tend to hate characters that start becoming too powerful "Why does anyone need to be THAT powerful, how boring!"  Stuff like that, but thats about it.    As long as he is not jumping grabbing Mjolnir like flying around or absorbing the PC, killing Norrin, then killing everyone only to have Galactus bring back some common sense by pimp smacking him back to the planet. *waves hands in the air* DAMN YOU RULK! "

well u cant "hate" a fictional character lol if u do u need help 

i just hate way they wrote him he always pull a win out his ass this time its a super power 

beating molecule man??? 

come on
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Hellos
@FLCL1 said:

"well u cant "hate" a fictional character lol if u do u need help  i just hate way they wrote him he always pull a win out his ass this time its a super power  beating molecule man???  come on "

That Molecule Man didn't even know what Sentry was made of and honestly ever since I heard a rumor about who Sentry might really be, I thought "Well that makes a lot of sense"  so I was expecting him to survive MM's killing him. Though I didn't exactly expect him to beat him with his reality warping, but then again if Sentry really is who some fans believe him to be, it makes perfect sense. 

I am not entirely sure how powerful that Molecule Man is, the fact he was seemingly fearful of Sentry hurting him, namely why he binded Sentry before atomizing him wasn't giving me much confidence in him. Either way he will be back.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

burmp

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#19  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
Look! It's a bird! No, it's a plane! No, it's the same dumbass spreading out of context and non canon scans through all the threads he's in!
Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#20  Edited By Nighthunter

I don't know if Wonder WOman wins or not but I want to make some things clear:

1. Sentry can't solo. On his own he'll be destroyed by Diana
  2. Iron Patriot, Ares, Quicksilver and the two ms. marvels to name a few . Aren't even nearly a threat. She outclasses them in strangth and speed in many ways that it ain't even funny. For the ones that don't believe this because they aren't familiar with Wonder Woman she is stated to be as strong as Superman and thanks to the speed of hermes she has run as ast as Flash in the past.
  3. Thinking it through.....I'm almost sure that Wonder Woman can and would win
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#21  Edited By AtPhantom

DAAAAAMMMNNNN, the current avengers teams are weak. You need to put Thor back, pronto. :P

On a serious note, 

@CosmicSpiral said:

"Ares Hercules Ms. Marvel and Moonstone Quicksilver Sentry Vision Amadeus Cho (yes)"
I agree with this.
The problem here is that no one of the avengers can match her in speed. Presuming they can overcome that, they'll win.
Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Nighthunter

I disagree, the closest one to match her in strength are sentry and hercules. the others ain't even class 100 while she moves 1/3 of the world on her own

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#23  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@AtPhantom said:

" DAAAAAMMMNNNN, the current avengers teams are weak. You need to put Thor back, pronto. :P

On a serious note, 

@CosmicSpiral said:

"Ares Hercules Ms. Marvel and Moonstone Quicksilver Sentry Vision Amadeus Cho (yes)"
I agree with this. The problem here is that no one of the avengers can match her in speed. Presuming they can overcome that, they'll win. "
She is in a bloodlust, which means she will utilize her powers at their fullest, and her usual morals do not apply. So I don't think they will.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By AtPhantom
@Nighthunter said:
" I disagree, the closest one to match her in strength are sentry and hercules. the others ain't even class 100 while she moves 1/3 of the world on her own "
The other can provide distractions while Sentry and Hercules deliver blows. Just like in Blue Marvel vs Avengers.
Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Nighthunter
@AtPhantom said:
" @Nighthunter said:
" I disagree, the closest one to match her in strength are sentry and hercules. the others ain't even class 100 while she moves 1/3 of the world on her own "
The other can provide distractions while Sentry and Hercules deliver blows. Just like in Blue Marvel vs Avengers. "
even if they charge at her how would that go? she is a better fighter than anyone here except maybe Iron fist and wolverine, who wouldn't do anything to her.

The fight starts as 24 against 1, but most of them won't stand the first attack which won't take long considering her speed. Discarding only the weakest members in the first wave you take out Wolverine, Luke Cage, Iron fist, Captain America, Iron Patriot, Spider-man, Venom, Hawkeye, US Agent, Jocasta, Quicksilver, Stature, Amadeus Cho, Wasp and Spider-woman.

The ones reemaining most of them still don't pose a real threat. Vision was never on the same level as Wonder Woman and I believe that since he became a young avenger he became weaker (not sure though). Neither of the Ms. Marvels or Ares are even nearly her strength range, neither on speed. Considering how fast she can take care of the rest she would be left with the other two which in the end would fall. Also Wonder Woman has been owning DC's Hercules for years, there is no reason to believe that the two hercules aren't on the same league
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By AtPhantom
@Nighthunter said:

" The fight starts as 24 against 1, but most of them won't stand the first attack which won't take long considering her speed. Considering how fast she can take care of the rest she would be left with the other two which in the end would fall. "

See, I already said the same thing. Re-read my first post, you'll see I said they win only under the condition that the somehow negate her speed.
Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Nighthunter

oh missread then, sorry :)

wonder woman for the win

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Baldy

I@Klandicar said:

"
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Avengers stomp. "
You should be up for the fail awards.

Wonder Woman wins this. Avengers only shot is to somehow slow her down.
Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Nighthunter

which before anyone suggests, they can't

Avatar image for little_miss_kitty
Little_Miss_Kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Wonder Woman's speed is the prime factor.  
No one can really stand up to her.
Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

#31  Edited By Strafe Prower

WW ftw.
uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All of the Avengers kill her.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Dr.Strange,Blue Marvel,Hulk,Spectrum,and etc Vs New 52 Wonder Woman

I wonder who would win................

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By lol

Teams and is not close

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is pre 52. Though she still loses. Whats amazonian battle gear? Anything special?

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some people could solo one team could do it this is such a big Curbstomp poor WW.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

@karazor-el: Good point... rather useless bump really, but apparently Sentry was on it.

Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 horrible mismatch.

KaraZor-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers