#1 Posted by nj06 (253 posts) - - Show Bio

How does the current DCnU 52 Amazon Princess Wonder Woman do in a fight against the X-men's very own sentient computer, Danger?

Wonder Woman

vs.

-Wonder Woman gets her lasso, her sword, and the two swords that can emerge from her bracelets.

Fight One: Morals On for both

Fight Two: Bloodlusted for both

#2 Posted by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman

#3 Posted by nj06 (253 posts) - - Show Bio

@ThunderGodsWrath: Care to explain why? I'm not saying that she can't do it, but I'd like to hear why you think Wonder Woman would win.

#4 Posted by nj06 (253 posts) - - Show Bio

Also, what are the best speed feat for current Wonder Woman. I can't think of her doing anything memorable i regards to her speed but I could be wrong.

Danger does have various energy beams and forms that she can take which can definitely cause Wonder Woman some problems.

#5 Posted by Maladicta (31 posts) - - Show Bio

@nj06 said:

Also, what are the best speed feat for current Wonder Woman. I can't think of her doing anything memorable i regards to her speed but I could be wrong.

Managing to keep up with Supergirl, who was pretty much equal to the Flash in their fight, speed-wise. That's fairly good, yes?

#6 Edited by chiq (1990 posts) - - Show Bio

Although Danger does seem to have cl 100 strength herself, I have no doubt WW can rip danger apart initially. The problem I see is that Danger can reform from a great deal of damage ( get her limbs, torso or head blown off )and absorb other tech in the area and she has a ton of other powers. Solid light constructs, sonics, morphing, etc... Is Wonder Woman still vulnerable to blades and sharp objects like her pre 52 version? Would the lasso work on an inorganic creature?

#7 Posted by nj06 (253 posts) - - Show Bio

@chiq: That's part of why I picked Danger as a foe for Wonder Woman. She is quite tough and durable enough to take a ton of damage. And yes, Wonder Woman is still vulnerable to blades ad sharp objects, and I don't think her lasso would work on Danger. Although to be honest, I don't even know if her lasso still has powers.

But as Maladicta stated, she is still quite fast and may be too fast for Danger.

#8 Edited by chiq (1990 posts) - - Show Bio

@nj06: It's an interesting fight to be honest. WW has been tagged before by much slower opponents but she does have quite the speed advantage. I don't know how you put Danger down without hacking into her or through BFR and she really has all sorts of powers. Like if Diana was grappling with her or put her in a bear hug, Danger could just turn into one giant robot covered in blades and spikes...

#9 Posted by SNascimento (442 posts) - - Show Bio

This is from Supergirl #17. Don't know if means much, but it remids me that scan I see here a lot about WW speed against Amazo.

#10 Posted by dondave (38784 posts) - - Show Bio

WW can win the fight but can permanently put danger down

#11 Posted by nj06 (253 posts) - - Show Bio

@chiq: Do you think that with her regeneration, Danger can outlast even Diana?

@SNascimento: At the very least, that scan shows that Wonder Woman's bracelets are probably durable enough withstand Danger's energy blasts and bladed weaponry. It would be interesting to see how Wonder Woman adapts her fighting style to an opponent like Danger.

#12 Edited by chiq (1990 posts) - - Show Bio

@nj06: That's is the part I am not too sure about. Well I will post some scans of danger.

Here she gets ripped apart by Celestial powered cannon balls then reforms and absorbs everything around her to turn into a giant room. She ripped into pieces...

Turns into a giant robot, turns into a jet, body armor and a robot full of blades, Throwing around Colossus and stomping on the x-men. Then you have other powers like solid light constructs, holograms, shields, sonics, a ton of enegry blasts, inivisible woman like bubble shields to cut of the air..

It should be a good fight.

#13 Posted by SNascimento (442 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't the Amazon just throw her in the Sun? That's like the ultimate problem solver.

#14 Posted by chiq (1990 posts) - - Show Bio

@SNascimento: yeah BFR would be the best way to go but Danger might be able to transfer her consciousness into another machine. But yeah, that might work. That's what I've been thinking the way to beat Danger is through BFR or hacking into her and taking over body.

#15 Posted by nj06 (253 posts) - - Show Bio

@SNascimento: Does current Wonder Woman have the strength to do this?

Also, does Danger have a core unit/power source for her consciousness or is it spread throughout her entire physical form?

#16 Posted by SNascimento (442 posts) - - Show Bio

@nj06: I suppose she does. She can fly, she can go to space, she is strong. Technically I don't see what could stop her from doing it.

#17 Posted by Dextersinister (6454 posts) - - Show Bio

Danger's abilities are horribly inconsistent but even at her best she wouldn't give current WW much trouble.

#18 Posted by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

@nj06 said:

@ThunderGodsWrath: Care to explain why? I'm not saying that she can't do it, but I'd like to hear why you think Wonder Woman would win.

This is why

@Dextersinister said:

Danger's abilities are horribly inconsistent but even at her best she wouldn't give current WW much trouble.