#1 Posted by FanBoysNeed2Die (7 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been thinking about this for a while and I think Wonder Woman just might be able to win, but I wanted to hear your opinions and why? Thanks.

#2 Posted by whacknasty (5606 posts) - - Show Bio

@fanboysneed2die: Welcome to the Vine : )

I'm thinking that unless she can cut Juggs off from Cyttorak theres really no way for her to win. What are the conditions for victory in the match?

#3 Posted by FanBoysNeed2Die (7 posts) - - Show Bio

@whacknasty Well Im new to the superhero scene, so I really would know the conditions. Maybe you can set it, you'd be better than me. Thanks btw.

#4 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

@fanboysneed2die said:

@whacknasty Well Im new to the superhero scene, so I really would know the conditions. Maybe you can set it, you'd be better than me. Thanks btw.

Welcome!

Well, you should give it a go. Check out the Battle Rules thread if you need some guidelines. Most battle threads cover what conditions are necessary to achieve a victory (Death, incapacitation, or knockout), the battlefield and starting distance, if either character has a special upgrade or piece of equipment, whether or not BFR (battlefield removal) is allowed et cetera.

#5 Edited by oceanmaster21 (7765 posts) - - Show Bio

wonderwoman wins shes stronher faster her she has zeus and athena to back her up

#6 Posted by FanBoysNeed2Die (7 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark Thanks for the welcome! Thanks for the tips too. From my point of view, the winner is the first person to knockout the other opponent, and BFR is not allowed in this scenario. Both characters have their normal powers too. BTW if anyone wants to give me some more insight on how to make this battle more interesting, please do (but dnt be a douche about it either). Alright, thanks.

#7 Posted by FanBoysNeed2Die (7 posts) - - Show Bio

@oceanmaster21 Yea I do think she is stronger than Juggs, thanks for sharing your opinion( I peeped that you followed me too, I appreciate it).

#8 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

@fanboysneed2die

No problem, always happy to have new folks on the Vine :)

Well, you might want to mention if either character is bloodlusted or if morals are off. A Wonder Woman with her moral safeguards off, fighting to kill, would definitely be more dangerous than a morals-on Diana. Similarly, a bloodlusted Juggernaut would probably be more ferocious in his fighting (or more prone to making mistakes). You could also mention if either character has 'prep time', that is, time to prepare for the fight in advance. Another thing to spice things up would be a time limit.

#9 Posted by FanBoysNeed2Die (7 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark Thanks again man, you're really helping a newb like me out. I'll make sure to add these sooner or later.

#10 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by momo111191 (245 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm pretty sure she can brf him.

#12 Edited by Killemall (18292 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut has been teleported back when asked by Cyttorak, off the top of my head, during World War Hulk Juggernaut was teleported across country, right in front of World War Hulk.

#13 Posted by Pokeysteve (8093 posts) - - Show Bio

@momo111191 said:

Juggernaut has been teleported back when asked by Cyttorak, off the top of my head, during World War Hulk Juggernaut was teleported across country, right in front of World War Hulk.

Wasn't there more too that situation? I forget the circumstances exactly but they were special.

#14 Edited by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't Classic Juggs lose to Svage Hulk or something?

In that case,Wonder Woman should win.

#15 Edited by dondave (34615 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokeysteve: Not really, Juggernuat was in England and the Stepford Cuckoo's sent a telepathic message and Juggernaut went to get the gem and stepped through a portal to the Mansion where he fought Hulk.

#16 Posted by mrtrevorguy (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

How many people are gonna underestimate the unstoppable Juggernaut?

There is nothing Wonder Women can due to hurt him,

And even if she does, he puts up a forcefield,

The guy is a beast,

He could arguably fight the Justice League to a draw, wonder women loses this

#17 Posted by Pokeysteve (8093 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@pokeysteve: Not really, Juggernuat was in England and the Stepford Cuckoo's sent a telepathic message and Juggernaut went to get the gem and stepped through a portal to the Mansion where he fought Hulk.

Has he ever teleported before or since?

#18 Edited by dondave (34615 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokeysteve: I don't read much Juggernaut so I wouldn't know

#19 Posted by iamthewolf88 (346 posts) - - Show Bio

This what I think of when I think Classic Juggernaut....