crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By crmidnight

Both at their best.  

Story: Captain America has been ordered by the president to apprehend Wonder Woman and bring her in for questioning 
for a couple of different things.

Captain America is given temporary boosts, such as Spiderman's Agility and Spidey Sense, and WWHulk's strength, and 
the speed of the Flash. 
In addition, Captain America is given a dossier of Wonder Woman and given 2 Days Prep. 

Wonder Woman is Post Crisis and given no information on Captain America. She has no idea he's after her.  

When he finally finds out Someone is after her, she sees a Shield flying right at her, 5 Feet away from her face...  

Who wins?

Edit: I forgot to do details! Sorry for the mismatch! Details added. The battle shouldn't be a curbstomp, and this thread was 
not meant for spite. Again, I apologize!
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Silver2467

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By sexy_merc

She ain't breakin' dat shield

coolbeans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By coolbeans

ummm.... ok

Renee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Renee

No Caption Provided

mira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By mira

This is joke, right? Another unfair fight.

WW wins easy.

coolbeans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By coolbeans

Dont get me wrong i love Cap, but this is a little one sided i mean WW is on totally different level 

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Silver2467

Flagged for severe mismatch. 

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#9  Edited By Deadcool

Ultimate Cap right?

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Methos

It's been done before and it's a curbstomp... 

just leave this thread alone and let it die people 

M

crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By crmidnight

I'm sorry everyone! I edited the OP. 
The playingfield should be more even now.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Silver2467

Wonder Woman still one-shots him. 

crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By crmidnight
@Silver2467 said:
"..........  Wonder Woman still one-shots him.  " 

Well, first I must ask, how does she recover so quickly from the Shield 
being thrown at her with She-Hulk like strength? Second of all, with Cap's 
heightened senses, how is Wonder Woman going to hit him that easily? Especially 
with his new "Spidey Sense". And Cap had 2 days Prep along with a file on Wonder Woman 
that gave him valuable info as to her fighting style, powers, known abilites, and weapons. 
I'm sure Cap came up with a game plan before engaging her. I doubt she can just "One Shot Him". 

At least it isn't total overkill like before. Again, sorry about that. =P
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By progenitorigin

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#15  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
@Silver2467 said:
" ............................... "
HumanNumber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By HumanNumber

Cap simply cannot take hits form wonder woman, no chance.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Silver2467
@crmidnight said: 

Well, first I must ask, how does she recover so quickly from the Shield being thrown at her with She-Hulk like strength?  

By avoiding it or deflecting it with her bracelets. 

Second of all, with Cap's heightened senses, how is Wonder Woman going to hit him that easily? Especially with his new "Spidey Sense".   

She is far faster than SpiderMan, Cap, and Shulk combined. 

And Cap had 2 days Prep along with a file on Wonder Woman that gave him valuable info as to her fighting style, powers, known abilites, and weapons. I'm sure Cap came up with a game plan before engaging her. I doubt she can just "One Shot Him". 

Steve is a good strategist, but he is not T'Challa. What will he do with 2 days time in strategic thought that would allow him to overcome her power with this set of abilities? She has every possible advantage over him. So, yes, she does one-shot him. 

At least it isn't total overkill like before. Again, sorry about that. =P "
No problem. 
crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By crmidnight

Yeah, I don't want to OP Cap and make it seem one sided again, so just let my thread die.  

Sorry guys. Definately not one of my top 10 threads.
theiconic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By theiconic

the shield  can knock her  out

AFuzzyMuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By AFuzzyMuffin

Ok I actuatly am new here but I actually thought about this one. To me wonder woman is somewhere on a decent terms of strength with superman. I mean she is one of the few people who he can actually apparently have sexual relations with without breaking in two. (Dark night/Frank Miller) I also considered the fact that the hulk could be somewhat probably relatively on the same level of strength as doomsday was with the fact that doomsday was not really whats the word mentally present I guess. So from that logic that would make in a normal sense the hulk somewhat weaker than doomsday unless you take into account the whole hulk wars planet thing. But for this thread  were not because were basing it off of normal regular average not overaged hulk. So anyway Wonder woman would be able to probably take that factor of the cap down because her brute strenght would appear to be greater than that. The spidey sense and agility, would probably fail due to the fact that wonder woman's general speed way surpasses spidermans and possibly flashes (One big open thing in the DC universe is wheter superman is faster than flash. For this I am going to assume no. And even if he was and captain could dodge the blows with that power I'm guessing since he body wouldn't be used to it he would either burn his energy up eventually or either just get hit a few times over the course of the battle. And yes I do assume wonder woman to be on the same level as superman to a degree)  and refering the the sense, I would use a statement I heard before which is just because you know where the attacks are coming from doesnt mean your body can react fast enough to dodge them or block for that matter. Prep, I doubt would do shit, I can't see the captain preparing anything to overcome a superman.7 without a kryptonite. The sheild would probably do some damage but kill/ko? No way. And thats a long shot seeing as wonder woman would either use those gauntlets or just dodge it.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By difficlus

i think captain america can win those attributes, the speed of flash, strength of WWH? come on...lol 

edit: how is captain america's durability?

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By termiteone4ever

There is also this advantage if i recall Wonder Woman have hundreds of years of expereince fighting. I Know for fact even if she was on captains level same strength and speed as cap he would still lose. Wonder woman Got This. :)

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Silver2467
@AFuzzyMuffin said:
" Ok I actuatly am new here but I actually thought about this one. To me wonder woman is somewhere on a decent terms of strength with superman. I mean she is one of the few people who he can actually apparently have sexual relations with without breaking in two. (Dark night/Frank Miller)   
First, welcome to the Vine.  

Now, on your post, the only comics in which SuperMan and Wonder Woman have slept together were in non-canon comics or alternate realities. Besides, he sleeps with Lois who a non-metahuman. 

I also considered the fact that the hulk could be somewhat probably relatively on the same level of strength as doomsday was with the fact that doomsday was not really whats the word mentally present I guess. So from that logic that would make in a normal sense the hulk somewhat weaker than doomsday unless you take into account the whole hulk wars planet thing. But for this thread  were not because were basing it off of normal regular average not overaged hulk.   
Hulk is well below Doomsday. Doomsday fights on equal terms with opponents who can move planets. Hulk has no feats in any incarnation that measure up to that. 

So anyway Wonder woman would be able to probably take that factor of the cap down because her brute strenght would appear to be greater than that. The spidey sense and agility, would probably fail due to the fact that wonder woman's general speed way surpasses spidermans and possibly flashes (One big open thing in the DC universe is wheter superman is faster than flash. For this I am going to assume no. And even if he was and captain could dodge the blows with that power I'm guessing since he body wouldn't be used to it he would either burn his energy up eventually or either just get hit a few times over the course of the battle. And yes I do assume wonder woman to be on the same level as superman to a degree)  and refering the the sense, I would use a statement I heard before which is just because you know where the attacks are coming from doesnt mean your body can react fast enough to dodge them or block for that matter.   
Wally is faster than SuperMan and Wonder Woman. The OP has been edited more than once giving Cap more powers to fight her. With Flash's speed, Cap should be able to deal damage to her. However, Wonder Woman has reacted to blitzes from Flash before and an alternate reality Flash. However, neither of which were Flash moving at top speed, obviously. Not only that, but never used any of his other abilities, like speed stealing. Hence, with Flash's speed, Steve should be able to deal some significant damage. 

Prep, I doubt would do shit, I can't see the captain preparing anything to overcome a superman.7 without a kryptonite. The sheild would probably do some damage but kill/ko? No way. And thats a long shot seeing as wonder woman would either use those gauntlets or just dodge it. "
With the current powers, again, I could see Rogers winning. As I said, this has been edited more than once to boost his power, and under current conditions, he may very well be able to take it. 
Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Evil-Incarnate
@AFuzzyMuffin said:
"Ok I actuatly am new here but I actually thought about this one. To me wonder woman is somewhere on a decent terms of strength with superman. I mean she is one of the few people who he can actually apparently have sexual relations with without breaking in two. (Dark night/Frank Miller) I also considered the fact that the hulk could be somewhat probably relatively on the same level of strength as doomsday was with the fact that doomsday was not really whats the word mentally present I guess. So from that logic that would make in a normal sense the hulk somewhat weaker than doomsday unless you take into account the whole hulk wars planet thing. But for this thread  were not because were basing it off of normal regular average not overaged hulk. So anyway Wonder woman would be able to probably take that factor of the cap down because her brute strenght would appear to be greater than that. The spidey sense and agility, would probably fail due to the fact that wonder woman's general speed way surpasses spidermans and possibly flashes (One big open thing in the DC universe is wheter superman is faster than flash. For this I am going to assume no. And even if he was and captain could dodge the blows with that power I'm guessing since he body wouldn't be used to it he would either burn his energy up eventually or either just get hit a few times over the course of the battle. And yes I do assume wonder woman to be on the same level as superman to a degree)  and refering the the sense, I would use a statement I heard before which is just because you know where the attacks are coming from doesnt mean your body can react fast enough to dodge them or block for that matter. Prep, I doubt would do shit, I can't see the captain preparing anything to overcome a superman.7 without a kryptonite. The sheild would probably do some damage but kill/ko? No way. And thats a long shot seeing as wonder woman would either use those gauntlets or just dodge it. "

Her speed is beyond Spiderman's but, behind Flash.
AFuzzyMuffin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By AFuzzyMuffin

Refering back to where I said superman could have relations with wonderwoman I meant he said she was the only one who he could actually let him himself lose control with and due to her durability she didnt break. With Lois and whoever else he has ever had sex with he has mentioned how he has had to stay in control and hold himself back more. In terms of durability thats a plus for WW. Also the experience thing she does had so add that to the mixture and even with flashes speed the weakness of flash would eventually kick in and the cap would be out of energy. Also given these powers randomly captain might just run himself to death, (Entering that weird portal thing that flashes go when they die) or worse run himself into old age, if that is possible considering that serum he took....
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#26  Edited By Methos

*stamps the thread down in an attempt to kill the stupidity* 

M

Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Methos said:
"It's been done before and it's a curbstomp...  just leave this thread alone and let it die people  M "
Welcome back!!!!
tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#28  Edited By tensor

Poor Captain America, goes down

Avatar image for deactivated-5f797850d03c6
deactivated-5f797850d03c6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

You are giving Cap, World War Hulks strength? With two days to prep? Cap wins. 

Edit: Now, that I think of it, Hulk's strength means nothing if Cap can't take a hit from WW. He's still human.  

Wonder Women wins IMO. Also, isn't it common knowledge that Flash is faster than Wonder Women?

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#30  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@striderno9 said:

"  Also, isn't it common knowledge that Flash is faster than Wonder Women? "

Yes. And I believe Wonder Woman has been able to tag Zoom (Zoom > Flash).
dcrules2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By dcrules2

ww easy