Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By bigcimmerian

- Pre Flashpoint versions, but you can use current feats if you want

- Diana has her bracelets, lasso and sword, Black Adam only his fists lol

- Both are extremely bloodlusted, their goal is to kill their opponent, who wins and why?

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By MethoKi

So Black Adam just strikes Diana down with his magically enhanced fists?

Eh, this is a good match.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By 202122

WW

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By bigcimmerian

Bump

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By laflux

Diana.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Going with Wonder Woman.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Wonder Woman, due to a vastly better skill record, comparable strength feats, better reaction speed feats, and comparable durability feats along with a high resistance to magic and god forged magic gear that gives her dramatic advantages in defense, offense and overall control, would probably win. Obviously since Teth is bloodlusted and has stats almost parallel to Superman, his brute strength and speed would be an issue, but he cannot overcome Diana's Aegis defense, her sword's electron splitting sharpness and ability to incapacitate him with her lasso. It has also been debated that both Captain Marvel and Black Adam could be transformed back to human form via lasso commanding him to say SHAZAM or magical Zeus lightning from the silver Aegis bracers. This allows Wonder Woman to have complete control of the fight, granted she knows about these "weaknesses". In any case, all things considered, the Amazonian princess wins about 7/10 times.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Bo88gdan

Black Adam kills Wonder woman

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By Stronger

Black Adam wins.

Not a stomp though.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Stronger said:

Black Adam wins.

Not a stomp though.

I can debate you on that

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By bigcimmerian

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Wonder Woman, due to a vastly better skill record, comparable strength feats, better reaction speed feats, and comparable durability feats along with a high resistance to magic and god forged magic gear that gives her dramatic advantages in defense, offense and overall control, would probably win. Obviously since Teth is bloodlusted and has stats almost parallel to Superman, his brute strength and speed would be an issue, but he cannot overcome Diana's Aegis defense, her sword's electron splitting sharpness and ability to incapacitate him with her lasso. It has also been debated that both Captain Marvel and Black Adam could be transformed back to human form via lasso commanding him to say SHAZAM or magical Zeus lightning from the silver Aegis bracers. This allows Wonder Woman to have complete control of the fight, granted she knows about these "weaknesses". In any case, all things considered, the Amazonian princess wins about 7/10 times.

What if I remove her gear and make this battle pure H2H fight? I gave her weapons, because I thought she has no chance without them.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Stronger

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Stronger said:

Black Adam wins.

Not a stomp though.

I can debate you on that

About what??

That Black Adam wins,or that it is not a stomp?

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@BigCimmerian: Diana has a chance without them, but they are the main reason why she'd win normally. Without them she'd have to rely fully on speed and skill but considering Teth has the advantage in strength and durability, speed and skill wouldn't be enough since she blocks more often than she dodges and doesn't have the unbreakable defense she normally has. Just look at how Superman snapped her wrist in Sacrifice, without the bracers she'd be even more susceptible to such punishment (even though she had them on, she was able to magically cast her wrist after), she doesn't need the sword really, and the lasso would be a very useful tool, but the bracers are without a doubt her most useful piece of equipment, it's all she needs to beat Adam. Take that away, and she gets snapped up.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Stronger said:

About what??

I can debate you on Black Adam winning, I have evidence suggesting he doesn't.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Stronger

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Stronger said:

About what??

I can debate you on Black Adam winning, I have evidence suggesting he doesn't.

Go on....

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#16  Edited By ULTRAstarkiller

WW but it won't be easy.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Stronger said:

Go on....

We'll start with strength, Black Adam is known for being nearly as strong as Superman and stronger than Captain Marvel on many occasions, he's duked it out with them, seemed the better of the two almost every time, of course some of this is due to the fact that he tends not to hold back like Kal and has more battle experience and ruthlessness than Billy. Despite his encounters with the Justice League and JSA he still lacks actual feats of physical strength, unlike Wonder Woman who has also fought Superman and Captain Marvel as well as other League members and has plenty of strength feats to go along with that such as lifting a mountain sized alien spacecraft without effort and while conversing. She did manage to defeat a bloodlusted Superman while holding back for about a minute after a fight that lasted nearly two minutes and took them from the earth to the Sun, and then down him with her tiara, she also fought him in the Fortress of Solitude where he looked like he was in more control of the fight than before, but there was no clear winner. In War of the Gods, Diana fought Billy to a stalemate, but she was not trying to kill him and was clearly holding back. She's come to the same results as Teth but without having to be as ruthless as he along with having better feats of raw strength. Teth was able to overpower large groups of weaker heroes in WW3 due to his brute strength and willingness to kill, and he did kill. He was able to drop Martian Manhunter with his magical lightning, something J'onn was never invulnerable or resistant to, unlike Wonder Woman (until very recently in nu52). Most of these heroes weren't trying to kill him, they were trying to stop him, and they weren't able to because they were outmatched and unprepared. Wonder Woman is a match for Teth physically and is prepared for threats like him by experience in battle.

Shall I continue with speed?

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Stronger

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Stronger said:

Go on....

We'll start with strength, Black Adam is known for being nearly as strong as Superman and stronger than Captain Marvel on many occasions, he's duked it out with them, seemed the better of the two almost every time, of course some of this is due to the fact that he tends not to hold back like Kal and has more battle experience and ruthlessness than Billy. Despite his encounters with the Justice League and JSA he still lacks actual feats of physical strength, unlike Wonder Woman who has also fought Superman and Captain Marvel as well as other League members and has plenty of strength feats to go along with that such as lifting a mountain sized alien spacecraft without effort and while conversing. She did manage to defeat a bloodlusted Superman while holding back for about a minute after a fight that lasted nearly two minutes and took them from the earth to the Sun, and then down him with her tiara, she also fought him in the Fortress of Solitude where he looked like he was in more control of the fight than before, but there was no clear winner. In War of the Gods, Diana fought Billy to a stalemate, but she was not trying to kill him and was clearly holding back. She's come to the same results as Teth but without having to be as ruthless as he along with having better feats of raw strength. Teth was able to overpower large groups of weaker heroes in WW3 due to his brute strength and willingness to kill, and he did kill. He was able to drop Martian Manhunter with his magical lightning, something J'onn was never invulnerable or resistant to, unlike Wonder Woman (until very recently in nu52). Most of these heroes weren't trying to kill him, they were trying to stop him, and they weren't able to because they were outmatched and unprepared. Wonder Woman is a match for Teth physically and is prepared for threats like him by experience in battle.

Shall I continue with speed?

Firts of all,

Black Adam has overpowered Superman on many occasions.He has many strength feats as well.

Second,Black Adam has beaten the entire Justice Society,with Alan Scott,Al Prat,Powergirl and Jay Garrick in it,and won.I have never seen Wonder Woman doing something like that.Superman has proved to be more than a match for her too.Also,Black Adam,as you said will not hesitate to kill her,while Superman would.

Third,Black Adam could keep up with Jay Garrick in race.

The only sector Diana is faster than him is combat wise.

I can provide you with scans.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Stronger: Show me the "many" occasions that Black Adam has overpowered Superman specifically. All of them

Black Adam beat the Justice Society due to the fact that they weren't trying to kill him, they were trying to stop him, and people like Alan Scott, Hourman and Dr Fate could have but jobbed for plot reasons. Jay almost got the better of Teth by himself, Powergirl is kryptonian and is less resistant to magic than Wonder Woman as well as slower and less experienced. The rest of the JSA are B-listers and street level, so there isn't much else to say about that. It isn't as great a feat as you think it is. Wonder Woman has proven that she can take on her teammates in a sparring match including the Martian Manhunter, the Flash, Plastic Man etc. while blindfolded ... She doesn't need to replicate Adam's feats especially if they aren't as good as you make them out to be since she's already beaten Cheetah who was as fast as Flash, tagged Zoom several times, beat Powergirl handily etc.

Superman has proved to be a match for her when he was trying to kill her in sacrifice (she ended up beating him) and when he was going to die to save the planet and she was in his way at the Fortress of Solitude (they stalemated) so I don't see where he was "more" of a match for her when he's never even beaten her once outside of sucker punches when her back was turned.

Also you say that Superman wasn't willing to kill her when in Sacrifice thats all he was going to do.....and this is a bloodlusted battle so that statement doesn't matter...I didn't even say he'd be willing to kill Wonder Woman specifically, my point was that he is always willing to kill, but Wonder Woman has had as much progress with Superman and Billy without going for the kill.

Great, he kept up with Jay in a race, but that holds nothing in a battle. Especially against someone who is faster still.

Please provide scans for him overpowering Superman however many times please.

I have all the scans needed to prove why Wonder Woman wins.

mysoulz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By mysoulz

@Stronger:

BA beat the JSA thanks to his durability, but he hasn't shown to be skilled combat wise there (assuming you're referring to JSA: Black Reign), and before that, his fight against Captain Atom ended non conclusive.

Black Adam went the speeds of Mach 500, but take note that he's been tagged multiple times from Jay, and other characters at slower levels.

Not saying Teth would lose against WW or he would beat her. So I'll stay out of you guys way.

Sorry for butting in.

Interesting debate from both of you.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Stronger

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Stronger: Show me the "many" occasions that Black Adam has overpowered Superman specifically. All of them

Black Adam beat the Justice Society due to the fact that they weren't trying to kill him, they were trying to stop him, and people like Alan Scott, Hourman and Dr Fate could have but jobbed for plot reasons. Jay almost got the better of Teth by himself, Powergirl is kryptonian and is less resistant to magic than Wonder Woman as well as slower and less experienced. The rest of the JSA are B-listers and street level, so there isn't much else to say about that. It isn't as great a feat as you think it is. Wonder Woman has proven that she can take on her teammates in a sparring match including the Martian Manhunter, the Flash, Plastic Man etc. while blindfolded ... She doesn't need to replicate Adam's feats especially if they aren't as good as you make them out to be since she's already beaten Cheetah who was as fast as Flash, tagged Zoom several times, beat Powergirl handily etc.

Superman has proved to be a match for her when he was trying to kill her in sacrifice (she ended up beating him) and when he was going to die to save the planet and she was in his way at the Fortress of Solitude (they stalemated) so I don't see where he was "more" of a match for her when he's never even beaten her once outside of sucker punches when her back was turned.

Also you say that Superman wasn't willing to kill her when in Sacrifice thats all he was going to do.....and this is a bloodlusted battle so that statement doesn't matter...I didn't even say he'd be willing to kill Wonder Woman specifically, my point was that he is always willing to kill, but Wonder Woman has had as much progress with Superman and Billy without going for the kill.

Great, he kept up with Jay in a race, but that holds nothing in a battle. Especially against someone who is faster still.

Please provide scans for him overpowering Superman however many times please.

I have all the scans needed to prove why Wonder Woman wins.

Well,when I said overpowered,I really meant beating actually.Still want em?

First of all,Jay Garrick has lost twice to Adam.

Second,Kryptonians do not have a weakness to magic.They are simply not resistant to it.Practically Wonder Woman and Power Girl both do not have resistance to magic.

Third,in the Brian Azzarello's story arc,Superman wasn't try to fight Wonder Woman,and still she hardly land a hit.

The other battle I am not familiar with.I need some scans.

Fourth,I 'd like to see Diana keeping up with Flash in a race.

Do you want me to post scans of Superman get beat up by Adam or just showing him he is stronger?

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Stronger

@mysoulz said:

@Stronger:

BA beat the JSA thanks to his durability, but he hasn't shown to be skilled combat wise there (assuming you're referring to JSA: Black Reign), and before that, his fight against Captain Atom ended non conclusive.

Black Adam went the speeds of Mach 500, but take note that he's been tagged multiple times from Jay, and other characters at slower levels.

Not saying Teth would lose against WW or he would beat her. So I'll stay out of you guys way.

Sorry for butting in.

Black Adam has a lot more feats than beating the entire JSA.

I never said Black Adam was faster than Jay Garrick.I said he has beaten him twice.And remember Jay Garrick bested Superman.

No worries.....

Thank you for entering our conversation!

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By bigcimmerian

@Stronger: @Ancient_0f_Days:

Nice debate, go on mates :D

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Stronger said:

Second,Kryptonians do not have a weakness to magic. They are simply not resistant to it.Practically Wonder Woman and Power Girl both do not have resistance to magic.

Third,in the Brian Azzarello's story arc,Superman wasn't try to fight Wonder Woman,and still she hardly land a hit.

Do you want me to post scans of Superman get beat up by Adam or just showing him he is stronger?

Either way, overpowered, beat, just show me something besides this..

Cus no one lost there. Adam refused to fight. Don't show me examples either, I wan't the actual scans showing Black Adam beating Superman into submission.

Great, he beat Jay with a Thunder Clap after getting blitzed by him. It's the equivalent to Thor striking the ground and knocking Quicksilver off his feet. He didn't actually go about pounding Jay into the dirt unless you can show me otherwise. And once again, Wonder Woman has beaten faster opponents.

I never said Kryptonians have a weakness to magic, were you reading what i typed? I said ....

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Powergirl is kryptonian and is less resistant to magic than Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman is not Kryptonian, she is a being of magic, and as such she is less resistant to magic than most, she has resisted Circe's magic and Cheetah's magic on several occasions, as well as even Zeus's magical lightning, Nekron's magic and Hades's magic as well.

I hope when you say "hardly land a hit" you don't mean this....

And the other battle is Sacrifice

1795219-superman_vs_wonder_woman_1_super.png (539×811)

1795221-superman_vs_wonder_woman_super.png (583×890)

1795223-superman_vs_wonder_woman_2_super.png (515×776)

1688451-superman_vs_wonderwoman_pic_4.png (460×727)

1688456-superman_vs_wonderwoman_pic_5.png (683×554)

1247144-wonder_woman_v2__219___page_11_super.jpg (600×933)

Sacrifice2.bmp (1024×1588)

Wonder-Woman-219-page-stunning-Superman.jpg (650×1023)

1795455-wonder_woman_v2_219_14.jpg (1024×1607)

wonderwoman1_2.jpg (464×749)

2473430-wonder_woman_v2_219_16_super.jpg (600×937)

1247140-wonder_woman_v2__219___page_19.jpg (900×1411)

the whole fight took about two minutes and Wonder Woman was able to win long enough to get to Max Lord, after that happened.

2472905-2472867_wonder_woman_vs_superman3_super_super.jpg (600×932)

So yeah, she won.

You wan't to see something completely irrelevant to the thread. Ok, but races don't count.

1242543-wwandwally_super.jpg (600×921)

2827774-ww_keeping_up_with_flash.jpg (506×800)

1242470-jla43pg078pu_super.jpg (600×932)

2827745-14.jpg (1000×1549)

2827746-15.jpg (1000×1549)

She was also able to tag the Flash

wwvf.jpg (660×1023)

wonder-woman-vs-symboite-spider-man-10942.jpg (1024×758)

She also kept up with Jessie Quick.

WWplusJQ1.jpg (561×846)

2827755-dianna_and_jesse_quick.png (436×671)

2827773-ww_faster_tha_speedster.jpg (600×984)

2827775-ww_keeping_with_jesse_when_approaching_the_speed_force.jpg (600×880)

Just post scans of what you said happened.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

Black adam dominates.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@SirFizzWhizz said:

Black adam dominates.

look up

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@SirFizzWhizz said:

Black adam dominates.

look up

dang. she nut-kicked Superman

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By MAZAHS117

I'd say BA wins in a close one. I'd give him 6/10 maybe 5.5/10.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@SirFizzWhizz said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@SirFizzWhizz said:

Black adam dominates.

look up

dang. she nut-kicked Superman

indeed she did. she's a dirty girl that one....lol

mysoulz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By mysoulz

@Stronger said:

@mysoulz said:

Black Adam has a lot more feats than beating the entire JSA.

Oh of course he has more feats than beating the JSA. I was just referring to that particular feat you mentioned.

I never said Black Adam was faster than Jay Garrick.I said he has beaten him twice.And remember Jay Garrick bested Superman.

Thanks to Durability...

I know what you meant about Black Adam's speed keeping up with Jay. I was just commenting on Black Adams combat speed and reflexes.

No worries.....

Thank you for entering our conversation!

:)

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days
mysoulz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By mysoulz

@mysoulz said:

@Stronger:

Sorry for butting in.

Oops! My bad I meant to say Captain Marvel :/

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@mysoulz: Who do you think wins...

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Stronger

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Stronger said:

Second,Kryptonians do not have a weakness to magic. They are simply not resistant to it.Practically Wonder Woman and Power Girl both do not have resistance to magic.

Either way, overpowered, beat, just show me something besides this..

Cus no one lost there. Adam refused to fight. Don't show me examples either, I wan't the actual scans showing Black Adam beating Superman into submission.

Great, he beat Jay with a Thunder Clap after getting blitzed by him. It's the equivalent to Thor striking the ground and knocking Quicksilver off his feet. He didn't actually go about pounding Jay into the dirt unless you can show me otherwise. And once again, Wonder Woman has beaten faster opponents.

I never said Kryptonians have a weakness to magic, were you reading what i typed? I said ....

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Powergirl is kryptonian and is less resistant to magic than Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman is not Kryptonian, she is a being of magic, and as such she is less resistant to magic than most, she has resisted Circe's magic and Cheetah's magic on several occasions, as well as even Zeus's magical lightning, Nekron's magic and Hades's magic as well.

I hope when you say "hardly land a hit" you don't mean this....

And the other battle is Sacrifice

1795219-superman_vs_wonder_woman_1_super.png (539×811)

1795221-superman_vs_wonder_woman_super.png (583×890)

1795223-superman_vs_wonder_woman_2_super.png (515×776)

1688451-superman_vs_wonderwoman_pic_4.png (460×727)

1688456-superman_vs_wonderwoman_pic_5.png (683×554)

1247144-wonder_woman_v2__219___page_11_super.jpg (600×933)

Sacrifice2.bmp (1024×1588)

Wonder-Woman-219-page-stunning-Superman.jpg (650×1023)

1795455-wonder_woman_v2_219_14.jpg (1024×1607)

wonderwoman1_2.jpg (464×749)

2473430-wonder_woman_v2_219_16_super.jpg (600×937)

1247140-wonder_woman_v2__219___page_19.jpg (900×1411)

the whole fight took about two minutes and Wonder Woman was able to win long enough to get to Max Lord, after that happened.

2472905-2472867_wonder_woman_vs_superman3_super_super.jpg (600×932)

So yeah, she won.

You wan't to see something completely irrelevant to the thread. Ok, but races don't count.

1242543-wwandwally_super.jpg (600×921)

2827774-ww_keeping_up_with_flash.jpg (506×800)

1242470-jla43pg078pu_super.jpg (600×932)

2827745-14.jpg (1000×1549)

2827746-15.jpg (1000×1549)

She was also able to tag the Flash

wwvf.jpg (660×1023)

wonder-woman-vs-symboite-spider-man-10942.jpg (1024×758)

She also kept up with Jessie Quick.

WWplusJQ1.jpg (561×846)

2827755-dianna_and_jesse_quick.png (436×671)

2827773-ww_faster_tha_speedster.jpg (600×984)

2827775-ww_keeping_with_jesse_when_approaching_the_speed_force.jpg (600×880)

Just post scans of what you said happened.

Black Adam has shown not only to be able to fight both Superman and Captain Marvel but also getting the upper hand in their fights.I just need to find them.Might take a while.

Now about their fights with Jay Garrick:

Here is the race

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Jay only beat him because of speed steal.

The first fight with Power Girl,Jay Garrick and Hawkman.One scan before he just curbstomped Alan Scott,Hourman and Mr Teriffic.Keep in mind that Black Adam did not intend to kill them(At least in this fight).

Here is a scan of WW3,showing Black Adam nearly stomping MM.

Note that MM fought the entire Justice League,with Superman,Flash and Wonder Woman in it.(I know there is also Malefic,but what the hell...)

Second fight with Martian.Not really much of a fight. He tried to enter his mind and all he found was pain and death.Then he just got thunderbolted by him.

Black Adam has also beaten the crap out of Captain Marvel(with the Wizards powers) Justice Society of America # 23-28

Also keep in mind Bizarro bitchslapped Wonder Woman( I think twice,correct me if I am wrong)

Doubt that would happen to a guy with those feats.

Now about your scans.

Don't forget Superman did not want to fight her at all.I never said WW was going all out,nut at least she came in for a fight.

The second fight is completely irrelevant because Superman was brainwashed,believing she was Doomsday.Superman has shown to change the way he fights depending on the situations and his foes.He didn't really expect to counter a tiara.

She had the upper hand.

Wonder Woman has indeed being keeping up with Flash,but note the way Black Adam did with Garrick.And it wasn't that much of race since they both stopped to put out the fire.

Jesse Quick is nowhere near any Flash in terms of speed.

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By spiderbuck1

I have this book! It's from the Hawkman mini-series. I agree BA wins.

@Stronger said:

Jay only beat him because of speed steal.

The first fight with Power Girl,Jay Garrick and Hawkman.One scan before he just curbstomped Alan Scott,Hourman and Mr Teriffic.Keep in mind that Black Adam did not intend to kill them(At least in this fight).

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#36  Edited By terry2012

Black Adam.

mysoulz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By mysoulz

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Wonder Woman with her given equipment before the OP removed them.

Without her equipment, it's more of a closer match. It could go either way imo.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By bigcimmerian

@mysoulz said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

I didn't remove them, I just asked Ancient of Days about his opinion what will happen if Diana is fighting Adam without her equipment.

mysoulz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By mysoulz

@BigCimmerian said:

@mysoulz said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

I didn't remove them, I just asked Ancient of Days about his opinion what will happen if Diana is fighting Adam without her equipment.

Oh okay. It's still debatable though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Didn't Black Adam beat the JLA?

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@logy5000 said:

Didn't Black Adam beat the JLA?

No, he beat the JSA, the teen titans and a few JLA members along the course of WW3. Other than that, he hasn't defeated people like Captain Atom, Superman, Wonder Woman, Hal Jordan, Wally West, etc ....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Ancient_0f_Days: If that's the case, WW wins.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@logy5000 said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: If that's the case, WW wins.

Take note, that although they weren't trying to kill him, only stop him, Black Adam did defeat Alan Scott and Dr Fate, mostly cus of his durability, but because of it he was able to hang on long enough to power through Alan's constructs and Dr Fate's magic (there was some PIS but that's not the point). Keep that in mind, obviously not saying you're wrong, but that durability of his will play a role, making this thread quite debatable still.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Stronger

I strongly believe Black Adam could take Diana.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This could probably go either way.

MzombieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By MzombieX

It says both are (extremely) bloodlusted. Diana already has the advantage of weaponry as it stands. If she's truly bloodlusted, what happens if she goes completely unhinged and opts to remove the Aegis that keeps her divine power in check? Am I correct in assuming the Wrath of the Gods would overtake her & increase her strength multiple times over? It's an aspect of the character going back to the Golden Age and hinted at after, though not frequently by any means. Though it's now been brought back, so to speak, and cemented as of more recently.

Regardless, I'm giving the edge to Diana in general.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@MzombieX: true, true.....a knowledgeable assessment. Most do not usually factor in the Wrath of the Gods, mostly due to the fact that most haven't seen it in action until now, and still, it hasn't made much of an impact since the amount of power granted to her is unquantifiable. Either way, it's worth mentioning.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By 18hunt

BA dominates, he has beaten the entire JL including WW

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@18hunt said:

BA dominates, he has beaten the entire JL including WW

Wrong, he hasn't beaten Superman, Captain Atom, Flash, Wonder Woman or Hal Jordan. Don't know where you heard he did, unless you have all the scans where he indeed did beat all of them specifically...

no need to bother of course, cus they don't exist

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Bane_of_sith

WW wins in a brutal fight