Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By SteveRogers

@CitizenBane said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

@CadenceV2: No need for spamming the scans dude.

EDIT: And while BRB wins this, he is NOT faster or stronger than SS, SS would mop the floor with BRB.

Actually yes there is. This site and more importantly this Forum is dedicated to Scans and PROOF of feats or anyone can speel whatever lying crap they want. Get use it. Or find counter scans.

No, it's not. And at the very least you could post the scans in minimized form instead of stacking them. It's a pain for anyone who opens the page.

He has to, Or else dc fanboys would ignore the scans entirely!

SteveRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By SteveRogers

@_Black said:

@VercingetorixTheGreat said:

Beta Ray Bill wins since his reaction time and speed are above wonder woman

Diana has better reaction time. Everybody in this thread has stated it.

So if Everybody told you that you're the only on who can survive a fall from jumping off a building, that makes it true?

Mind you, nobody else has jumped to prove that they wouldn't survive.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#103  Edited By Saren

@SteveRogers said:

@CitizenBane said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

EDIT: And while BRB wins this, he is NOT faster or stronger than SS, SS would mop the floor with BRB.

Actually yes there is. This site and more importantly this Forum is dedicated to Scans and PROOF of feats or anyone can speel whatever lying crap they want. Get use it. Or find counter scans.

No, it's not. And at the very least you could post the scans in minimized form instead of stacking them. It's a pain for anyone who opens the page.

Mmhmm.

gonjasufi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By gonjasufi

BRB takes it. If he's not initially winning, he takes off the limiters and beats the brakes off of her.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Pokergeist

@CitizenBane said:

• @CadenceV2 said:

Alright Im back and dont have a headach. Lets see.... Yes I put down the FTL Scan cause if he can see things faster than Diana can move then he can process that and in turn think fast enough to act. He has Speed Feats via flying and around with Hammer from one end of the Galaxy to the other in short time, and seems to be a blur flash when Uncoupled. For this thread in paticular he stated to have Kyptonian Speed anyway so it really doesnt matter.

False. Again, the ability to perceive things that move at certain speeds does not mean you can react at those speeds. I can perceive lightning, I cannot react as fast as lightning. Flying around is travel speed, not reaction speed. Also, you're overselling the "kryptonian speed". Not all Kryptonians are as fast as Superman, Wonder Woman has outreacted Supergirl and Power Girl.

Surfer didnt stomp BRB. He confronted with all intent to stop him and BRB easily survived while getting his own hits in. Thats not a stomp at all. Im sure BRB also held back since he knows Surfer personally as a nobel hero.

I see. So surviving against a Surfer who all but stated that he was holding back while pummeling Bill into la-la land is supposed to be a compelling argument that he would beat Wonder Woman? Really?

WW survived a Black hole? How she fared? I heard SA Supes still felt rough going thru Black Holes. never seen Scans of either Event. But the 2 Black Holes trying to rip BRB apart, BRB being in the Sun cassualy, BRB surving mutiple Planet Destroying attacks. Hes tough as tough can get.

She fared perfectly fine. She was alive and well at the end of it.

Also... yes... I will oversell the Heralds of Galactus credentials. Esspecially SS, Star Dust, Terrax, and Morg. They have some of the Best Feats. A Herald of Galactus is near unlimited Transmutation, Cosmic Power, Molecualr Manipulation, Way FTL Speed, Durabitlity to withstand all but the highest tier mortals in MU, and are oerall avatars of Galactus. For BRB to survive fights with 2 of them and have the upper hand against Star Dust is testament to BRB Strenght, Durability, and I dare say Speed since Star Dust never holds back and probaly not think twice to Speed Blitz. Also the fact that 2 Heralds together couldnt stop the Fleet attacking Galactus, yet a Uncoupled BRB decimated the Fleet in short time.

Yawn. I stopped reading once you said Terrax, the cosmic jobber who struggles with the Thing and gets beat down by an outdated Iron Man armor, has some of the best Herald feats. Also, listing out a character's powers is not an argument, or even close to being one. It's just listing out their powers because you don't know what they've actually done by themselves.

So in short the BRB natural Speed is debatable, as Fanboys like me see Speed in the Feats as Speed Feats and other rational people see specific or metaphorical Speed Feats. Endless Debates. But in this that is taken out of the Equation as he has Supes Speed anyway. So WW only advantage is Muscle Reflex, understandable, but BRB has Stormbreaker that can creat Vortexes for BFR, Energy Blast that can decimate foes at range or in Radius, and can Transmutate whatever with it as well. He has a host of Feats with that Hammer. Giving him way more creative and mutiple Options in Comabat. With the Kryptonian Speed and Storm Breaker he could keep the fight at distance if he wanted. Not that he would hes a Brawler. He could also Uncouple his powers to the fullest which could crush WW in itself.

I'm sorry, but this is barely coherent. Again, kryptonian speed =/= Superman's speed and........other stuff I was gonna say.

WW is WW. Everyone knows who she is and she has her share of Feats over however many Decades she been around. BRB is a superb Character with some major Hier Tier feats and Victories. I think he takes the Majority thanks to having more options.

I don't even disagree with the notion that Bill would win. Never did. It's just that your reasoning is flawed and kinda incoherent for the most part.

Alrighty... How do you post between the Quotes like that? There should be a Thread on "How To" to make life easier. Anywho...

1) The thing about him seeing the Speed of a Baseball for example. Its traveling 80 MPH I sure cant move that fast but I can perceave and in turn do what I need to hit it with a Bat. BRB has Moved across Worlds and Galaxies at FTL Speeds and avoids Obstacles like Planets, Black Holes, Comets Ect.... so he should have that React Speed as well as Perceive. Thats just makes sense to me.

2) I know me and Others already stated we think thats a feat in itself to BRBs durability. Example you see someone take a Blast from Galactus, we dont know if its a strong blast or not but we assume it is cause Big G can waste planets. Same with Surfer as he can kick most Guys Arse in MU yet BRB defied him while Surfer clearly state he wants to stop him. Yet BRB was not even hurt during the Exchange as he made his get away. I see that as Surfer tryin to stop him but was unable to. I totally see how it can be downplayed or be irrelevant.

3).... Does Super Man do well... I hear in most Threads how he has difficulty going thru Black Holes.... If so then WW is more Durable than Supes.... I need to find these Scans.

4) LOL Terrax was good... at one time... hell in AvX you have Thing beating Namor underwater!!! Everyone is a Jobber for Thing LOL. Rulk One Punch Utau. Spidey KO FireLord. Ect ect. But Morg has given Thanos a good fight more than Odin did. Terrax has beaten Surfer on occassion as well and sliced planets in half on panel. Morg fighting SS shattered a Planet. Heralds are as high tier as you can get without being a Abstract or God/Demon.

5) Meant the same as 1). However if were going to give Kryptonian Speed then Ill use Supes since he is the most well known and longest running Kryptonian. Why would I gimp my argument on purpose and say Superboy Speed? Thats insulting for BRB.

6) I dont think its flawed. Incoherent for sure. :)

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Saren

@CadenceV2:

1) The thing about him seeing the Speed of a Baseball for example. Its traveling 80 MPH I sure cant move that fast but I can perceave and in turn do what I ne4ed to hit it with a Bat.

You cannot react that fast. You can anticipate where it will go judging by how it's thrown and so on but you cannot react to an object moving at you at 80mph.

BRB has Moved across Worlds and Galaxies at FTL Speeds and avoids Obstacles like Planets, Black Holes, Comets Ect.... so he should have that React Speed as well as Perceive. Thats just makes sense to me.

Considering that the majority of FTL travel speeds take place by the person in question entering hyperspace (at least that's the impression I've got), no, I don't see how it makes sense to you.

I know me and Others already stated we think thats a feat in itself to BRBs durability. Example you see someone take a Blast from Galactus, we dont know if its a strong blast or not but we assume it is cause Big G can waste planets

This is ridiculous reasoning. By this logic Hulk is durable enough to take hits from Zeus and Captain Marvel is durable enough to take hits from the Spectre.

3).... Does Super Man do well... I hear in most Threads how he has difficulty going thru Black Holes.... If so then WW is more Durable than Supes.... I need to find these Scans.

What are you talking about? Superman has flown through a double black hole and he's held a miniature black hole in his hand.

4) LOL Terrax was good... at one time... hell in AvX you have Thing beating Namor underwater!!! Everyone is a Jobber for Thing LOL. Rulk One Punch Utau. Spidey KO FireLord. Ect ect. But Morg has given Thanos a good fight more than Odin did. Terrax has beaten Surfer on occassion as well and sliced planets in half on panel. Morg fighting SS shattered a Planet. Heralds are as high tier as you can get without being a Abstract or God/Demon.

Irrelevant. None of these people are Stardust. The feats of one Herald are not transferable to the others. The last sentence is utter nonsense. I would love to see you try and prove Nova or Air-Walker would stand a chance against Wonder Woman merely by virtue of being a Herald.

5) Meant the same as 1). However if were going to give Kryptonian Speed then Ill use Supes since he is the most well known and longest running Kryptonian. Why would I gimp my argument on purpose and say Superboy Speed? Thats insulting for BRB.

There are literally hundreds of other Kryptonians who appeared on panel. The OP is vague and just says "kryptonian speed", there is no standard measure of kryptonian reaction time. It's like claiming "Asgardian strength" means you're as strong as Thor when it could just as easily mean you're as strong as the Asgardians Bullseye and Daken were one-shotting left and right. You cannot assume things from a vague OP just because it helps your argument. Take it at face value. Which is not much considering how there is no way to state what Kryptonian speed is.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Pokergeist

@CitizenBane: Serously the ... never mind Ill post it in Tools and Editing.

1) But by moving in the anticapated position to hit the Ball... thats a reaction no?

2) The key word is "Impression". I agree. It could be seen as some form of Hyperspace, to me it just seems he can move that fast by the art. Thats my Impression.

3) So if you were to post Superman hitting Wonder Woman.... then I should assume Supes is always holding back planet busters? Cause in some of those scans were he was Mind Control I "assume" he was hitting as hard to put WW down. a Testament to her Durabillity. Yet your telling me Im wrong to Assume Surfer is not hitting BRB as hard as he can when he wants to stop BRB?

4) I seen the BH in his Hands... thats it. Cant seem to find any anywhere else tho. I did find a MM needing "Saving" from a Black Hole by WW using her lasso... thats wierd.

5) I never mention Red Shift, Air Walker, or Nova. They had weak showings, but still strong enough showings to be higher than Spiderman or even Iron Man. Terrax, SS, Morg, and Stardust have excellent showings. Even Firelord has good showings. So yes being a Herald of Galactus can turn a scrawney Steve Roger into IM like Power, Durability, or Strength. Other Heralds shown Superman and beyond LvLs. So yeah Heralds mean something as beings empowered by Galactus to be his right hand men and enforces of his will.

Also the Only reason I mention the Heralds other Stardust is cause you commented that I would oversell the Heralds. Which is again yes.

6) So you dont want me to take it face value.... Understanable. But that shouldnt make it fair for someone to say WW Speedblitz for the Win cause they want to take it as Superboy Speed.

It really doesnt matter to me so much cause I belive BRB is FTL in Speed and Reaction from some of his Feats and how he holds his own against guys who have the FTL Speed Blitzing Power like SS or Stardust.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Saren

@CadenceV2:

1) But by moving in the anticapated position to hit the Ball... thats a reaction no?

Not the kind of reaction we're talking about here. Batman has dodged beams of light from Dr. Light by anticipating their position, doesn't mean he has lightspeed reaction time.

2) The key word is "Impression". I agree. It could be seen as some form of Hyperspace, to me it just seems he can move that fast by the art. Thats my Impression.

Ok.....?

3) So if you were to post Superman hitting Wonder Woman.... then I should assume Supes is always holding back planet busters? Cause in some of those scans were he was Mind Control I "assume" he was hitting as hard to put WW down. a Testament to her Durabillity. Yet your telling me Im wrong to Assume Surfer is not hitting BRB as hard as he can when he wants to stop BRB?

Yes, that is exactly what I am telling you. You actually think Surfer was hitting Bill as hard as he possibly could while wanting to talk rather than fight and apologizing as he hit him? How does that not reek of holding back?

5) I never mention Red Shift, Air Walker, or Nova. They had weak showings, but still strong enough showings to be higher than Spiderman or even Iron Man. Terrax, SS, Morg, and Stardust have excellent showings. Even Firelord has good showings. So yes being a Herald of Galactus can turn a scrawney Steve Roger into IM like Power, Durability, or Strength. Other Heralds shown Superman and beyond LvLs. So yeah Heralds mean something as beings empowered by Galactus to be his right hand men and enforces of his will.

I cannot understand a word of this. Seriously, talk about Stardust. There is no need to bring up other Heralds.

6) So you dont want me to take it face value.... Understanable. But that shouldnt make it fair for someone to say WW Speedblitz for the Win cause they want to take it as Superboy Speed.

Superboy isn't really Kryptonian so you can't claim that's what it should be taken as any way.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Pokergeist

@CitizenBane:

1) Ahhh I see what ya saying here.

2) I meant you and I have different Impressions on BRB Speed. You had thought it as Hyperspace. I saw it as flying from one side to the other via Strom Breaker and his Speed Reaction.

3) Hmmm.. As simple as put I think is to say is SD is a Herald and being a Planet Buster and Superspeed, near unlimited Cosmic Power comes with the territory of being a powerful Herald like Firelord, Morg, Terrax, and SS.

4) Thats New 52 he isnt fully Kryptonian. I thought all other Versions he is full blooded Kryptonian. Thats what I mean by that.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Saren

@CadenceV2 said:

3) Hmmm.. As simple as put I think is to say is SD is a Herald and being a Planet Buster and Superspeed, near unlimited Cosmic Power comes with the territory of being a powerful Herald like Firelord, Morg, Terrax, and SS.

So no feats from Stardust, then? That's what I thought.

4) Thats New 52 he isnt fully Kryptonian. I thought all other Versions he is full blooded Kryptonian. Thats what I mean by that.

He has never been a full-blooded Kryptonian. Ever.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Pokergeist

@CitizenBane said:

@CadenceV2 said:

I can find some SD Scans. Ill be back with them.

......SB never been fully Kryptonian? Supergirl and Powergirl are yes? Or General Zod? What is SB race in pre 52? Ahhh I see.... I just check the Bio and Superboy Prime is the Fully Blood Superboy..... too many damn Same Characters with different names. DC hurts my head.

XLR87T3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By XLR87T3

This is a weaker WW vs an upgraded Hammerbro without morals. Yeah, don't see Wonder Woman winning this fight. Next?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Pokergeist
@CitizenBane
Im back! And Im going to try this new Stacking thing to of Stardust Feats. 

Here we Have Stardust very Origins. Pretty cool cause he as old as a sentiant being can get. It also explains how his Species have Picosecond Reaction. 

Stardust cant be physicaly killed as he can reform himself with particals that remain. BRB still manages to best this Immortal with his own Stamina and Durabilty. 

No Caption Provided

Stardust is definatly FTL and already has the Reaction Speed to boot. Yet for all that Speed in battle and reaction speed to attack BRB still matches him. 

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Stardust creats Blackholes or Cosmic Hell Blackholes at will in short time. 

Star Dust has Strength, Power, and Durabilty that does any Herald of Galactus Proud.  

Star Dust has some good feats for not having 60+ years of Comics.
Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

I really hate when people attempt to "even" things out and "make them fair" when in reality they're setting up the other character for failure. At least give the broad her Violet Lantern ring or something. Jeez...

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Pokergeist
@Evil Incarnate said:

I really hate when people attempt to "even" things out and "make them fair" when in reality they're setting up the other character for failure. At least give the broad her Violet Lantern ring or something. Jeez...

Have you been reading this? Most people think WW still stomps.
bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By bigcimmerian

@CadenceV2 said:

@Evil Incarnate said:

Have you been reading this? Most people think WW still stomps.

Actually I think that most people said that Hammerbro wins

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Pokergeist
@BigCimmerian
Huh.... I guess its just a few people who post WW would win over and over again.
Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Horse head wins.

sa5m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#119  Edited By sa5m

@TheCannon said:

WW.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By jeanroygrant

@SteveRogers said:

@jeanroygrant said:

He wins without it...think of Thor, but with no morals.

thread/

What does that mean?

Uno_Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#121  Edited By Uno_Oscuro

@SteveRogers said:

@CitizenBane said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

No he doesn't, just enough to prove his point. I've already talk to Cadence about it, and he agree, or at least it seemed.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CadenceV2 said:

@CitizenBane said:

@CadenceV2 said:

I can find some SD Scans. Ill be back with them.

......SB never been fully Kryptonian? Supergirl and Powergirl are yes? Or General Zod? What is SB race in pre 52? Ahhh I see.... I just check the Bio and Superboy Prime is the Fully Blood Superboy..... too many damn Same Characters with different names. DC hurts my head.

Superboy Prime is "Superman" (Clark Kent/Kal-El) from another dimension (earth prime). In some stories, Superboy is Superman (KAl-El / Clark Kent) as a boy. Current mainstream Superboy is Connor / Kon-El and is clone of Superman (or some Kryptonian) mixed with human dna.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Pokergeist
@Uno_Oscuro
He Look at my at last post. I learn to stack darnit.  

:)
Uno_Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Uno_Oscuro

@Evil Incarnate said:

This is true, to a point. BRB vs WW would be a good fight on its own, no need to cut powers short or anything.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By XiiX

Wonder Woman.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is still going on.

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BRB.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beta Ray Bill.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

- Pre flashpoint Wonder Woman and current Beta Ray Bill

- For this fight Beta Ray Bill has kryptonian speed and reflexes, morals off

- Who wins and why?

kryptonian speed and reflexes arent a level. they vary. besides, BRB doesnt need amps. Hes already a tough character. its disrespectful to think he needs an amp just to fight

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BRB doesn't need the reflexes to give Diana a good fight. But given how Kryptonian physicals vary, I'm not so sure how this will do unless which Kryptonian is specified. That said, Diana might be able to pull off a win 6/10 times in a good fight.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BRB is more powerfull than Wonder Woman , BRB would kill her

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

If Bill uses the speed amp properly, he should win. If not, Diana can probably take him.