Wonder Woman vs Android 18

This topic is locked from further discussion.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn

VS

Who wins in an all out battle ?

mach speed 14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By mach speed 14

since wonderwoman isa goddess and andriod 18 is and android ill say wonderwoman

Gojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Gojira

I like 18 more but I'm going with WW.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#4  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Wonder Woman.

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6  Edited By The_Ghostshell

WW

Avatar image for thegoldensurfer10000
TheGoldenSurfer10000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Android 18

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By Static Shock

Tch... Wonder Woman.

Geo-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Geo-Man

Gojira says:

"I like 18 more but I'm going with WW."
Mighty Thorion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 34

#10  Edited By Mighty Thorion

Wonder Woman

Morphid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Morphid

It's a hard one, I am going to vouch for, well, I am going with Andriod 18

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The_Ghostshell

What exactly can Andriod 18 due, that several Omac Project robots couldn't do?

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Captain Hazard

Hmmm....hard choice. I'm going to go with 18. She was able to easily defeat Super Sayian Vegeta was stronger than Goku. She doesn't run out of stamina and can keep fighting as long as her body holds out. She would beable to blow up the planet if she wanted and since she is an andriod could survive in space. Her distucto disc attack could easily cut through WW like she was paper.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Could the disc cut through WW's bracelets? And so what if she beat Super Sayian Vegeta? Wonder Woman beat Superman, Ares (god of war) Hades, and a handful of Omac Robots all of which I dare say where more dangerous then Android 18.

Wonder Woman would crush her head like a grape.

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Captain Hazard

The bracelets I'm not sure about cause they are magic arn't they? The disk has been able to cut through just about everything its come into contact in. Krillin(who taught it to her) was able to cut Frieza with that attack when everyone else struggled against him not even using 10% of his power. That is just to show that even though Krillin stood no chance power wise, with this move he still had a chance at winning. With 18 doing it the chance is much greater. As for Vegeta, what I was showing is her power. She didn't even try against him and she easily beat him. A guy who is several times stronger than a guy who blew up planets with his finger. Thats a lot of fire power that I don't think WW could take. For strength wise, WW is probably stronger. I think they are fairly even when it comes to durability and speed.

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Captain Hazard

Barguest says:

"Is it just me...or does the shading make wonder woman look like she's got sideburns? :P"
Wonder Elvis:P
Barguest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Barguest

Captain Hazard says:

"Barguest says:
"Is it just me...or does the shading make wonder woman look like she's got sideburns? :P"
Wonder Elvis:P "

I was thinking Bruce Campbell in drag :P

Barguest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Barguest

Is it just me...or does the shading make wonder woman look like she's got sideburns? :P

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Captain Hazard

Barguest says:

"Captain Hazard says:
"Barguest says:
Wonder Elvis:P "
I was thinking Bruce Campbell in drag :P"
Dang it, I can see that now:p
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Static Shock

Captain Hazard says:

"The bracelets I'm not sure about cause they are magic arn't they? The disk has been able to cut through just about everything its come into contact in. Krillin(who taught it to her) was able to cut Frieza with that attack when everyone else struggled against him not even using 10% of his power. That is just to show that even though Krillin stood no chance power wise, with this move he still had a chance at winning. With 18 doing it the chance is much greater. As for Vegeta, what I was showing is her power. She didn't even try against him and she easily beat him. A guy who is several times stronger than a guy who blew up planets with his finger. Thats a lot of fire power that I don't think WW could take. For strength wise, WW is probably stronger. I think they are fairly even when it comes to durability and speed."

The braclets are magic, so the disc won't cut through it, since it's energy-generated. It would be different if the Destructo Disk was magical, but it ain't. And, besides, what makes Android 18 any different from OMAC robots (Gambler stated already) and the multitude of powerful beings that she's fought already? Android 18 is a robot. She can be destroyed with ease.

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Captain Hazard

Static Shock says:

"Captain Hazard says:
"The bracelets I'm not sure about cause they are magic arn't they? The disk has been able to cut through just about everything its come into contact in. Krillin(who taught it to her) was able to cut Frieza with that attack when everyone else struggled against him not even using 10% of his power. That is just to show that even though Krillin stood no chance power wise, with this move he still had a chance at winning. With 18 doing it the chance is much greater. As for Vegeta, what I was showing is her power. She didn't even try against him and she easily beat him. A guy who is several times stronger than a guy who blew up planets with his finger. Thats a lot of fire power that I don't think WW could take. For strength wise, WW is probably stronger. I think they are fairly even when it comes to durability and speed."
The braclets are magic, so the disc won't cut through it, since it's energy-generated. It would be different if the Destructo Disk was magical, but it ain't. And, besides, what makes Android 18 any different from OMAC robots (Gambler stated already) and the multitude of powerful beings that she's fought already? Android 18 is a robot. She can be destroyed with ease."
They are two different types of robots from two different universe. You might as well be saying its as easy to kill Vision as it is to kill Amazo. They are both robots right?
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Apparition

Captain Hazard says:

"Static Shock says:
"Captain Hazard says:
The braclets are magic, so the disc won't cut through it, since it's energy-generated. It would be different if the Destructo Disk was magical, but it ain't. And, besides, what makes Android 18 any different from OMAC robots (Gambler stated already) and the multitude of powerful beings that she's fought already? Android 18 is a robot. She can be destroyed with ease."
They are two different types of robots from two different universe. You might as well be saying its as easy to kill Vision as it is to kill Amazo. They are both robots right? "

thats a great point but unless she actually destroys the planet, i dont see her being able to take wonder woman. ww is too quick and too strong for 18.

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Captain Hazard

Apparition says:

"Captain Hazard says:
"Static Shock says:
"Captain Hazard says:
They are two different types of robots from two different universe. You might as well be saying its as easy to kill Vision as it is to kill Amazo. They are both robots right? "
thats a great point but unless she actually destroys the planet, i dont see her being able to take wonder woman. ww is too quick and too strong for 18."
I agree she is stronger, but I don't think she is too quick. As far as durability goes, I think they are fairly even. Plus 18 and last longer than WW can.
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Apparition

Captain Hazard says:

"Apparition says:
"Captain Hazard says:
"Static Shock says:
"Captain Hazard says:
thats a great point but unless she actually destroys the planet, i dont see her being able to take wonder woman. ww is too quick and too strong for 18."
I agree she is stronger, but I don't think she is too quick. As far as durability goes, I think they are fairly even. Plus 18 and last longer than WW can. "

i dont think ww will be very tired before the fight's over. it's not like they're going to be fighting for hours. ww has great stamina. and that strength advantage should allow her to damage 18 when she hits her, while 18 probably cant hurt ww, who takes shots from superman.

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Captain Hazard

Apparition says:

"Captain Hazard says:
"Apparition says:
"Captain Hazard says:
"Static Shock says:
"Captain Hazard says:
I agree she is stronger, but I don't think she is too quick. As far as durability goes, I think they are fairly even. Plus 18 and last longer than WW can. "
i dont think ww will be very tired before the fight's over. it's not like they're going to be fighting for hours. ww has great stamina. and that strength advantage should allow her to damage 18 when she hits her, while 18 probably cant hurt ww, who takes shots from superman."
Its a possibility, but 18 should beable to read what 18 is capable of and then know how to go about the fight. If she sees she won't beable to do much damage by punching I see her blasting WW away.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Static Shock

Captain Hazard says:

"They are two different types of robots from two different universe. You might as well be saying its as easy to kill Vision as it is to kill Amazo. They are both robots right?"

Not really, since Amazo and Vision are robots in a class of their own. Amazo, especially. There aren't like other robots, so they don't count.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Static Shock

When threads like this like this are made, it's kinda hard to determine how strong a character from an anime is, compared to a comic book superhero.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Static Shock

When threads like this like this are made, it's kinda hard to determine how strong a character from an anime is, compared to a comic book superhero.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Apparition

Captain Hazard says:

"Apparition says:
"Captain Hazard says:
"Apparition says:
"Captain Hazard says:
"Static Shock says:
"Captain Hazard says:
i dont think ww will be very tired before the fight's over. it's not like they're going to be fighting for hours. ww has great stamina. and that strength advantage should allow her to damage 18 when she hits her, while 18 probably cant hurt ww, who takes shots from superman."
Its a possibility, but 18 should beable to read what 18 is capable of and then know how to go about the fight. If she sees she won't beable to do much damage by punching I see her blasting WW away. "

i dont know that she can read wonder woman. they do that to other dbz characters and who knows what exactly she would be reading. and the whole time they're fighting. its up in the air whether goku is fast enough to keep up with superman or ww and he's much faster than 18, so i think 18 would at least be stressed to try and keep up with her. i actually think she couldnt keep up at all, but whatever. oh and blasting ww just gets blocked by her bracelets so that's gonna do nothing.

superjedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By superjedi

Wonder Woman would squash Android 18 like a grape????

Uhhhh....no. lol Any Supersaiyan would crush wonderwoman. And Android 18 is more powerful than a supersaiyan.

18 would easily win.

hugme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By hugme

Wonder Woman would win with her eyes closed!

Sync

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Sync

android 18 wins

"it was her shot that killed super android 18 that ss4 goku could not touch."

dbz charcthers seem to be the zenith of martial arts, in their on right; where dc comics go for a more overall feel.

ww seems to be the more martail of the dc comics heros, yet her martial stunts do not compared to those of even kids( goten or trunks) in the dbz.

ooc: you know some people get very touchy about anime and comics going at each other.

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

also androids 16 17 18 have the unlimited powered androids, so 18 can keep on fighting and never stop, wonder woman 2nd strongest but her power are limited, this is a good fight but 18 get the upper hand and take the victory. oh yeah a video of what 18 can do tho my sound card went dead on me, so i can't hear nothing now, i have to get a new sound card now, 18 would win, well im out ok then take care bye bye then.

Sync

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Sync

wow we can put you tube pictures here now :( sigh

i wonder will any one put jl or jlu you tube pictures up now?

and no pun intended wit the wonder thing

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Resonate

Static Shock says:

"Tch... Wonder Woman."
Gojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Gojira

Captain Hazard says:

A sword cut throw Freeza

Sync

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Sync

can you say snap!!!

sorry, but that what happpen to poor vegeta arm.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Resonate

Sync says:

"can you say snap!!! sorry, but that what happpen to poor vegeta arm."

don't you dare compare WW to that idiot

Sync

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Sync

so where are you getting it not magic? It is base off chi, which many think of as being magic in nature, dragon ball z and dragon ball are base off charcthers that where magic to begin with?

chi is form of enegry , just like magic is a form of enegry.

If we are talking about android 18 when she was a villian she could blown up a country or state easy, i have not seen any omacs do that.

If this is straight martial skills, than wonder woman lacks compare to android 18 martial skills.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Sync says:

"so where are you getting it not magic? It is base off chi, which many think of as being magic in nature, dragon ball z and dragon ball are base off charcthers that where magic to begin with?chi is form of enegry , just like magic is a form of enegry.If we are talking about android 18 when she was a villian she could blown up a country or state easy, i have not seen any omacs do that.If this is straight martial skills, than wonder woman lacks compare to android 18 martial skills."

What? Who said anything about it being a martial arts contest? You should read Wonder Woman sometime, she's been born and raised as a warrior. I love how DBZ fans always pull out how the characters can blow up planets. As if they just do it at the snap of there fingers. It takes them two and a half episodes to even build up enough power to fire one simple blast. By the time there done screaming and yelling (as they power up) Wonder Woman would have removed her head from her shoulders. Android 18 is nowhere near as durable as WW. She's metal, not magic metal, not some fantastic super duper worlds strongest metal, just metal. Android 18 is outclassed in ever aspect here.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#41  Edited By The_Martian

Gambler says:

"Sync says:
"so where are you getting it not magic? It is base off chi, which many think of as being magic in nature, dragon ball z and dragon ball are base off charcthers that where magic to begin with? chi is form of enegry , just like magic is a form of enegry. If we are talking about android 18 when she was a villian she could blown up a country or state easy, i have not seen any omacs do that. If this is straight martial skills, than wonder woman lacks compare to android 18 martial skills. "
What? Who said anything about it being a martial arts contest? You should read Wonder Woman sometime, she's been born and raised as a warrior. I love how DBZ fans always pull out how the characters can blow up planets. As if they just do it at the snap of there fingers. It takes them two and a half episodes to even build up enough power to fire one simple blast. By the time there done screaming and yelling (as they power up) Wonder Woman would have removed her head from her shoulders. Android 18 is nowhere near as durable as WW. She's metal, not magic metal, not some fantastic super duper worlds strongest metal, just metal. Android 18 is outclassed in ever aspect here."
Actually Gambler they don't have to take long at all to build up the energy to do it. The show shows them build up energy to stall for times all of times, but then just like five minutes later they will do a blast at the same level without charging up at all. Look at the Trunks Saga for evidence, Frieza formed a planet destroyer in a second with one finger.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Blah Blah Blah. This is what they do,

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!"

Next time on Dragon Ball Z

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

I guess Wonder Woman just pulls up a chair and waits.

Sync

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Sync

Just because it takes them 2 episodes to do it, to build drama and for ratings, along with all that screaming and yelling does not mean that they cant. In latter esisodes of dbz and db gt they just pop on at their highest level, and this is sayians and life forms, not androids who power is always at its peak.

Okay she borns a warrior, in dc comics, in which she does not fight any where on the level that the dbz charchters do.

I know we are applying two diffent sets here comics vs anmie, but dbz is straight fighting, and training and fighting some more than repeat times 1000 than square it to the 5000 degree.

Goku trains with 10 tons on each arm

vegeta in 100 to 400 times garvity.

hell picc even threw a young gohan in woods witha sword by himself to surive.

I never seen ww train at the level.

and yes this is a martial contest because that is what dbz is about and what android 18 will being using if it comes to hand to hand, if it makes it to that. For ww skills will have to be better or shes lucky.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By The_Martian

Gambler says:

"Blah Blah Blah. This is what they do, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!" Next time on Dragon Ball Z "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I guess Wonder Woman just pulls up a chair and waits."
LOL, only when the show is stalling for time. But that did get annoying.
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Lantern Prime

Static Shock says:

"Captain Hazard says:

The type of energy that the DBZ characters use is callled Ki energy. Its powerful blast of spirtual energy. Magic and spirit are kind of related.

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Lantern Prime

Static Shock says:

"Captain Hazard says:

The type of energy that the DBZ characters use is callled Ki energy. Its powerful blast of spirtual energy. Magic and spirit are kind of related.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Sync says:

"Just because it takes them 2 episodes to do it, to build drama and for ratings, along with all that screaming and yelling does not mean that they cant. In latter esisodes of dbz and db gt they just pop on at their highest level, and this is sayians and life forms, not androids who power is always at its peak.Okay she borns a warrior, in dc comics, in which she does not fight any where on the level that the dbz charchters do.I know we are applying two diffent sets here comics vs anmie, but dbz is straight fighting, and training and fighting some more than repeat times 1000 than square it to the 5000 degree.Goku trains with 10 tons on each armvegeta in 100 to 400 times garvity.hell picc even threw a young gohan in woods witha sword by himself to surive.I never seen ww train at the level.and yes this is a martial contest because that is what dbz is about and what android 18 will being using if it comes to hand to hand, if it makes it to that. For ww skills will have to be better or shes lucky."

Just cause a DBZ character uses martial arts, doesn't mean Wonder Woman has to. I have no idea where you came up with that at. Thats about the only thing I could understand in your post. Wonder Woman uses everything in her arsenal, she's not limited to martial arts. If it comes down to a hand to hand fight, why would she suddenly use MA simply because her opponent was? That makes no sense whatsoever.

Also, how is blowing up the planet going to give Android 18 the victory? Wouldn't she also be destroyed? How many planets has she actually destroyed? I was watching that youtube vid on here, and for someone with Earth destroying power she sure didn't do much against normal humans.

No DBZ fans, I think your just gonna have to admit defeat on this one.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By The_Martian

Gambler says:

"Blah Blah Blah. This is what they do, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!" Next time on Dragon Ball Z "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I guess Wonder Woman just pulls up a chair and waits."
Wait a second, I just thought of something, the Andriods never had to power up. They were always at full power.Oh and just for Gambler:P
Post Edited:2008-02-26 13:30:43
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Lantern Prime

Gambler says:

"Sync says:
"Just because it takes them 2 episodes to do it, to build drama and for ratings, along with all that screaming and yelling does not mean that they cant. In latter esisodes of dbz and db gt they just pop on at their highest level, and this is sayians and life forms, not androids who power is always at its peak. Okay she borns a warrior, in dc comics, in which she does not fight any where on the level that the dbz charchters do. I know we are applying two diffent sets here comics vs anmie, but dbz is straight fighting, and training and fighting some more than repeat times 1000 than square it to the 5000 degree. Goku trains with 10 tons on each arm vegeta in 100 to 400 times garvity. hell picc even threw a young gohan in woods witha sword by himself to surive. I never seen ww train at the level. and yes this is a martial contest because that is what dbz is about and what android 18 will being using if it comes to hand to hand, if it makes it to that. For ww skills will have to be better or shes lucky."
Just cause a DBZ character uses martial arts, doesn't mean Wonder Woman has to. I have no idea where you came up with that at. Thats about the only thing I could understand in your post. Wonder Woman uses everything in her arsenal, she's not limited to martial arts. If it comes down to a hand to hand fight, why would she suddenly use MA simply because her opponent was? That makes no sense whatsoever. Also, how is blowing up the planet going to give Android 18 the victory? Wouldn't she also be destroyed? How many planets has she actually destroyed? I was watching that youtube vid on here, and for someone with Earth destroying power she sure didn't do much against **normal** humans. No DBZ fans, I think your just gonna have to admit defeat on this one. "
They way I loook at it though, if Picolo's Special Beam cannon moves at the speed of light during the Sayin saga and they become alot stronger after that then they are way faster when they are on Namek. I mean Frieza in his final form couldn't be seen by the other fighters except Goku and Vegeta.
Post Edited:2008-02-26 13:32:54
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I keep seeing people talking about what Goku and Vegeta, and Frieza can do, I thought we where talking about Android 18?

I'm not bringing up Superman, or Darkseid or the fact that WW consistently defeats gods

But by your logic, since Wonder Woman beat Superman, and he moves at ten times the speed of thought, that must mean Wonder Woman moves at 20 times that speed.
Post Edited:2008-02-26 13:38:13