User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By cameron83
SolidWall211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Wonder Woman is way too strong, and fast. She'll stomp.

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman fairly easily. She's exponentially stronger, just as fast, just as skilled of a fighter if not better, and they don't have any way to hurt her. Also her sword can probably cut through Susanoo.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Assuming this is new 52 ww, the team

TheBlondeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

What's with specifically pitting Wonder Woman against Naruto characters?

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spawn_2death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol i wish people could give a better explanation than just "wonder woman"

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's with specifically pitting Wonder Woman against Naruto characters?

an evil scheme to provoke flame wars so Naruto gets banned like DBZ :P

spawn_2death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i just think people on this site dont like naruto. there is no way she just beats all 3 without effort. indra arrow and biju dama will alot some damage. people just have biased against naruto verse

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Nyas
Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhurong said:

@evil_incarnate: Because people just think she is so weak

> Implying Naruto characters are 'so weak'.

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright. She flies at 446,000 mph and decapitates everyone here with her atom splitting sword

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i just think people on this site dont like naruto. there is no way she just beats all 3 without effort. indra arrow and biju dama will alot some damage. people just have biased against naruto verse

It's not that. I think it's the fact that people keep trying to push Naruto far beyond its means. Naruto characters aren't equipped to handle top tier DC characters and this is no different. Has any of their susanoo been able to handle physical damage that Wonder Woman is capable of dealing? What's to stop her from using her powers as the god of war to force them to surrender or better yet fight and kill one another?

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Rulerofthevine

@unbreakable_fs4 said:

@spawn_2death said:

Alright. She flies at 446,000 mph and decapitates everyone here with her atom splitting sword

Where did the 446,000 mph come from again ?

Also everyone here has lightning timed at least and have precog and enhanced reflexes, so she isn't blitzing with just that speed. Also attack speed =/= flight speed. And her atone splitting sword isn't going to cut chakra (that doesn't contain atoms to cut).

Diana does win, but his isn't nearly as easy as some people claim.

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava: Sounds like a good idea if you ask me

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhurong said:

No one is asking you though lol

Ok seriously what's with you and Naruto characters ? do you even read the manga ?

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhurong said:

yeah and to be honest it wouldnt surprise me if some people really register a new account just for this. lately there are too many new accs who just create "naruto vs comic" spite threads to be a coincidence ^^

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ZhuRong

@rulerofthevine: I read Darkness comics with Angelus. I read a whole bunch of manga. It is certain people trying to provoke flame wars. It won't be too long before people like you have these characters banned.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava: I didn't even notice that until you mentioned it. These threads are becoming more intentional and ridiculous.

unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By unbreakable_fs4

@rulerofthevine: she's flown the distance of 22,300 miles in three minutes and this was her with her cuffs that nerfs her power. Lightning speed is far slower than that.

Also the argument that she can't cut chakra is pretty useless here. We make these threads with full intention of both combatants being able to harm each other. This argument is almost as irrelevant as the bleach argument, claiming since the comic character doesn't possess reiatsu, they won't be able to see the shinigamis.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhurong said:

@ratava: I didn't even notice that until you mentioned it. These threads are becoming more intentional and ridiculous.

How did you not notice that? I peeped that from the jump. It's too coincidental when someone with literally 5 posts created a spite match, which as of late involves Wonder Woman and someone from Naruto usually in a fashion that nerfs the former so much that they can argue that so and so from Naruto stomps.

spawn_2death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spawn_2death said:

It's not that. I think it's the fact that people keep trying to push Naruto far beyond its means. Naruto characters aren't equipped to handle top tier DC characters and this is no different. Has any of their susanoo been able to handle physical damage that Wonder Woman is capable of dealing? What's to stop her from using her powers as the god of war to force them to surrender or better yet fight and kill one another?

see thats what i mean lets think about the absurdity of what your saying. Your saying she beats juubito, madara, kyguya, indra sasuke, ashura naruto, without even trying? just admit you people only say that because its naruto verse. your just totally ignoring the lighting speed and the damn near reality warpers in naruto verse. what do you honestly expect naruto to say to that. Look at it this way there is no way in hell aquaman could beat naruto's top teirs like madara or even 8 gates guy. but for naruto fans to say that means that naruto might get banned from the site because then the comic fans would throw tantrums. cant you get past your bias for once and accept you have not even been reading naruto for the past few years and have no idea how powerful they have become? naruto verse has lighting dodgers and reality warpers but you just ignore all that just because no matter how power they are it will not matter because its naruto and WW is DC. Aquaman is not as fast as WW but he can still fight her? Meanwhile naruto moves so fast you cant even see him but it does not matter right? can you really not see the terrible hypocrisy in your logic?

H3dora101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spawn_2death said:

This. Some characters are pretty powerful, but overall they are, and always will be IMO, under DBZ and other top tier beings in Mangas.

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhurong said:

@rulerofthevine: I read Darkness comics with Angelus. I read a whole bunch of manga. It is certain people trying to provoke flame wars. It won't be too long before people like you have these characters banned.

Wait... I'm starting flame wars ? How and since when ?

@rulerofthevine: she's flown the distance of 22,300 miles in three minutes and this was her with her cuffs that nerfs her power. Lightning speed is far slower than that.

Also the argument that she can't cut chakra is pretty useless here. We make these threads with full intention of both combatants being able to harm each other. This argument is almost as irrelevant as the bleach argument, claiming since the comic character doesn't possess reiatsu, they won't be able to see the shinigamis.

Scans ? And lightning speed isn't far slower than that...

This literally has nothing to do with it being Naruto, the sword is useless as it cuts atoms but other physical attacks will work just fine. What you are doing is the same as saying that some telepath whose telepathy works on organic brains can mindape machines, It doesn't work that way.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate: Thank you for the clarification lol. Should keep my eyes more open next time.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi's susanoo color is gold?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@unbreakable_fs4: "she's flown the distance of 22,300 miles in three minutes. Lightning speed is far slower than that."

You're kidding, right? That's just about mach 600.

Lightening is about 30 times faster than that 0_0

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:

@zhurong said:

yeah and to be honest it wouldnt surprise me if some people really register a new account just for this. lately there are too many new accs who just create "naruto vs comic" spite threads to be a coincidence ^^

Both accounts got banned... so I guess it really was the same dude ? lol

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@agent41: are you replying to the right person?

22300 miles in 3 minutes: that's about mach 600. speed of light is way higher..

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@agent41: Again, are you sure you're talking to the right person?

Unbreakable gave wonder woman's flight speed, which is about mach 600. That's far slower than lightening, unlike what he said.

Our discussion has nothing to do with light at all.. Light speed is a lot higher than the feat in question. Not sure why you're telling me "lightening is half the speed of light at best" something factually wrong to begin with, for no apparent reason.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Wonder woman

unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unbreakable_fs4 said:

Scans ? And lightning speed isn't far slower than that...

This literally has nothing to do with it being Naruto, the sword is useless as it cuts atoms but other physical attacks will work just fine. What you are doing is the same as saying that some telepath whose telepathy works on organic brains can mindape machines, It doesn't work that way.

Yes it is. A typical bolt of lightning moves at 224,000 mph

What do you mean by it cuts atoms but other physical attacks would work. If by that you mean, the sword is strictly used for cutting atoms, then you're wrong. It is a magical blade with ridiculous sharpness.

Your example does not correlate to this situation in any way, maybe because telepathy and technopathy are two fundamentally different abilities

unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By unbreakable_fs4

@princearagorn1 said:

@unbreakable_fs4: "she's flown the distance of 22,300 miles in three minutes. Lightning speed is far slower than that."

You're kidding, right? That's just about mach 600.

Lightening is about 30 times faster than that 0_0

No it isn't. Standard bolts of lightning move at 224,000 mph

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evil_incarnate said:
@spawn_2death said:

see thats what i mean lets think about the absurdity of what your saying. Your saying she beats juubito, madara, kyguya, indra sasuke, ashura naruto, without even trying? just admit you people only say that because its naruto verse. your just totally ignoring the lighting speed and the damn near reality warpers in naruto verse. what do you honestly expect naruto to say to that. Look at it this way there is no way in hell aquaman could beat naruto's top teirs like madara or even 8 gates guy. but for naruto fans to say that means that naruto might get banned from the site because then the comic fans would throw tantrums. cant you get past your bias for once and accept you have not even been reading naruto for the past few years and have no idea how powerful they have become? naruto verse has lighting dodgers and reality warpers but you just ignore all that just because no matter how power they are it will not matter because its naruto and WW is DC. Aquaman is not as fast as WW but he can still fight her? Meanwhile naruto moves so fast you cant even see him but it does not matter right? can you really not see the terrible hypocrisy in your logic?

She's the god of war and as such controls all warriors, soldiers, etc. These are all NINJA, which mean they fall under the domain of warriors. So once again what's to stop them from being controlled to fight one another.

Secondly I was specifically talking about you. It's quite obvious that you're Shango_1king along with the other poster that keeps posting these threads. The point is if you have to either nerf a character so drastically while amping another or give one side a number advantage then it's obvious that they can't win in a straight up fight without the circumstances being within their favor.

I know that you want Naruto to be top tier, but they're not and the sooner you learn t accept that they better it'll be for all of us. They way you're going you're going to get Naruto banned.

No Caption Provided

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unbreakable_fs4: lightening travels at about 3600-3800 miles per second iirc, that's far faster than what you're showing for ww.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas said:

@ratava said:

@zhurong said:

:D

the mods should handle DBZ threads the same, instead of banning a whole franchise they should ban the people who cant behave in those threads

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unbreakable_fs4: dude. 3700 miles per second means in three minutes (180 seconds) it'll travel 666000 miles. Ww traveled about 30x shorter than that.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:

@nyas said:

@ratava said:

@zhurong said:

:D

the mods should handle DBZ threads the same, instead of banning a whole franchise they should ban the people who cant behave in those threads

Agreed.