who wins and why?

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Funsiized

uhhh you do realize if she gets hit by Ageha she is gone, like erased. he takes this specially since New 52 Wonderwoman doesn't have that many speed feats.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3 oceanmaster21  Online

wonderwoman wins

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funsiized: ahh, what if i use pre 52 instead? i think they both could one shot each other with a clean hit

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Dratini1331

@theorder14: No way. If ageha goes Nova he can totally survive multiple shots from her, not to mention the door can auto-protect him if he gets injured. WW gets stomped to the curb here IMO. Ageha is a reality warper/high-tier character capable of wiping people out of existence. Those characters are a tad hard to find good matches for.

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Funsiized

@theorder14:

@theorder14: No way. If ageha goes Nova he can totally survive multiple shots from her, not to mention the door can auto-protect him if he gets injured. WW gets stomped to the curb here IMO. Ageha is a reality warper/high-tier character capable of wiping people out of existence. Those characters are a tad hard to find good matches for.

Nova Stomps. her speed is nothing infront of it.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331: huh?reality warper?? it's been so long i read psyren so i wasn't aware he was that powerful <.<

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 oceanmaster21  Online

@theorder14: i did but i am a wonderwoman fanboy i never go against her ever sorry.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@funsiized: Pretty much.

@dratini1331: huh?reality warper?? it's been so long i read psyren so i wasn't aware he was that powerful <.<

Yea, he literally removes things from existence. As in, regardless of durability, the door will kill you. It goes through everything and anything, and removes it from reality. It's like a super amped up black hole, except it has no gravity, can be shaped in any feasible way, can be "programmed" to execute complex attacks and anything it eats is just gone. I consider him a small area reality warper because of that.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theorder14: i did but i am a wonderwoman fanboy i never go against her ever sorry.

I see, then as a WW fanboy, surely u can come up with a way or two for her to win. Now when i created this thread, i wasn't thinking about Ageha's Nova form so i will ban it to make it fairer.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#12  Edited By Nerx

She doesn't have PSI so targeting will be an issue

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 oceanmaster21  Online

@theorder14: shes alot faster stronger better fighter can shoot lightning and has a magic lasso that is unbreakable

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oceanmaster21: Annnd all of that ceases to exist as it touches Meelchese door. There is no defense, for it is a an unstoppable wrecking ball that can be programmed to react to anything that moves.