WDW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By WDW
@fisto77 said:
" @Zoom: Yes but if ww is concentrating on trying to protect herself from invisible womans invisible attacks - cus ww has to concentrate to sense the attacks. then she is not attacking invisible woman which gives invisible woman more time to make more force fields to protect herself and also it means that invisible woman will last longer - maybe even 3 hours. "

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#102  Edited By Zoom

It is worth noting that in the above scan, Batman is the only one that isn't going easy on Wonder Woman. 

She later tells them all off for it. 

Still impressive dodging feats and all but I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Silver2467
@Zoom said:
" It is worth noting that in the above scan, Batman is the only one that isn't going easy on Wonder Woman.  She later tells them all off for it.  Still impressive dodging feats and all but I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea. "
Exactly. It's really not legit. The only legit showings of her fighting blind were against Medusa and Zeus's champion. The Zoom fight was impressive also, but he could defeat her any time he wants. In fact, I remember him doing so before. 
WDW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By WDW

Its plenty legit in the context of this thread

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Silver2467
@WDW: It's not legit anywhere. She didn't have a real fight with them. All of them except BatMan held back. If you want to show instances of Wonder Woman fighting blind, show her fight with Medusa, Zoom, or Zeus's champion (can't remember it's name).
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#106  Edited By Thor's hammmer

Thor broke through sue sheild in 2 hits while he was holding back and wonder woman is somewhere around Thor in strength
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By AtPhantom

Does that actually matter? It's not like Sue can hold off the entire freaking Justice League for three whole hours... Who cares about what WW did in a training session with the JLA?

Avatar image for supermandefender
supermandefender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman wins this.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#109  Edited By tensor

ww wins this

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#110  Edited By Static Shock
@WDW said:
" Its plenty legit in the context of this thread "
Hardly, especially when Wonder Woman called them out for not going all out.
Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@Silver2467 said:
" @Aqua11500 said:
" @Crom-Cruach said:
" Wonder Woman would murder Sue Storm in the blink of an eye, she can kill her with a single punch and she has super-human speed. This won't even be hard for her. "
It only takes Sue a thought, a thought moves fast than speed of light..end of story. "
No, actually, it doesn't. The speed at which human thought flows is not light speed. Otherwise, you'd be thinking up over 186000 thoughts a second.  "

@Silver2467:
Im not sure if 1 thought is equal to 1 mile 
And the speed of thought reffers to how long it takes from the moment your sub conscience mind processes the thought to when your conscience mind is aware of it.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Silver2467
@Pr_Beyonder said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Aqua11500 said:
" @Crom-Cruach said:
" Wonder Woman would murder Sue Storm in the blink of an eye, she can kill her with a single punch and she has super-human speed. This won't even be hard for her. "
It only takes Sue a thought, a thought moves fast than speed of light..end of story. "
No, actually, it doesn't. The speed at which human thought flows is not light speed. Otherwise, you'd be thinking up over 186000 thoughts a second.  "
@Silver2467: Im not sure if 1 thought is equal to 1 mile And the speed of thought reffers to how long it takes from the moment your sub conscience mind processes the thought to when your conscience mind is aware of it. "
See my other post further elaborating on that before making presumptions. 
CylonDorado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By CylonDorado

WW could crack a Green Lantern shield (a construct in the shape of a shield) by wrapping her lasso around her knuckles and punching it, so I don't think Sue's force fields would hold up.

Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Aqua11500
@Silver2467 said:
" @Pr_Beyonder said:
" @Silver2467 said:
" @Aqua11500 said:
" @Crom-Cruach said:
@Silver2467: Im not sure if 1 thought is equal to 1 mile And the speed of thought reffers to how long it takes from the moment your sub conscience mind processes the thought to when your conscience mind is aware of it. "
See my other post further elaborating on that before making presumptions.  "
what other post?
Avatar image for riseofapocalypse
RiseofApocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman stomps. 
Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@Silver2467:
I know 
I'm not relevant to the battle, I was just talking about what"the speed of thought is usually refferanced to when it's said to be faster than light."  
=P
Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Aqua11500
@CylonDorado said:
" WW could crack a Green Lantern shield (a construct in the shape of a shield) by wrapping her lasso around her knuckles and punching it, so I don't think Sue's force fields would hold up. "
Different types of energy sources,just because she can do that to GL doesn't mean the same will work for Sue.
Avatar image for galactusischere
Galactusischere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Galactusischere
@RiseofApocalypse said:
"    Wonder Woman stomps.  "
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By King_Saturn  Online
I am thinking Wonder Woman blitzes into Sue and breaks her neck... 
CylonDorado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By CylonDorado
@Aqua11500 said:
" @CylonDorado said:
" WW could crack a Green Lantern shield (a construct in the shape of a shield) by wrapping her lasso around her knuckles and punching it, so I don't think Sue's force fields would hold up. "
Different types of energy sources,just because she can do that to GL doesn't mean the same will work for Sue. "

Has anyone ever broken her shields with brute strength?
Galactusischere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Galactusischere

Sue's shields are overrated tbh. Apocalypse destroyed them with a single blast and nearly KO'd her. Sue was also bloodlusted as she was fighting for her son - Onslaught saga.

Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Aqua11500
@Galactusischere said:
" Sue's shields are overrated tbh. Apocalypse destroyed them with a single blast and nearly KO'd her. Sue was also bloodlusted as she was fighting for her son - Onslaught saga. "
But we all know characters can be written down or inconsistently sometimes,due being a plot device or fodder.Regular showing of IW shows her with very durable energy shields.I still say WW for the majority,but you guys are underestimating Sue...really  could she at least take 2 rounds?
Galactusischere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Galactusischere
@Aqua11500 said:
" @Galactusischere said:
" Sue's shields are overrated tbh. Apocalypse destroyed them with a single blast and nearly KO'd her. Sue was also bloodlusted as she was fighting for her son - Onslaught saga. "
But we all know characters can be written down or inconsistently sometimes,due being a plot device or fodder.Regular showing of IW shows her with very durable energy shields.I still say WW for the majority,but you guys are underestimating Sue...really  could she at least take 2 rounds? "
Losing to Apocalypse is a low showing for Sue? Nah. Diana would one shot kill/Ko her just as easily as Apocalypse did.
manx422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By manx422

WW

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Zoom
@Static Shock said:
" @WDW said:
" Its plenty legit in the context of this thread "
Hardly, especially when Wonder Woman called them out for not going all out. "

The context of this thread isn't that she's going up against the freaking Justice League.  Its that she's going up against a lone invisible opponent. 

If she can even hit the Flash while blindfolded, no matter how easy he was going on her, that's more than good enough to hit Sue. 

Its a legit feat for the purpose of this thread, it just needed a disclaimer so that it wasn't misleading.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Zoom
@Aqua11500 said:
"I still say WW for the majority,but you guys are underestimating Sue...really  could she at least take 2 rounds? "

What part of lightspeeder do you not understand?
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@Zoom:  this, Sue would be dead in the blink of an eye.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#128  Edited By Mercy_
@Zoom said:
" @Aqua11500 said:
"I still say WW for the majority,but you guys are underestimating Sue...really  could she at least take 2 rounds? "
What part of lightspeeder do you not understand? "
QFT.
J.C.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#129  Edited By J.C.

I really dont like DC vs. Marvel battles, the DC heroes are always too powerful to handle. WW wins....

WDW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By WDW
@Silver2467 said:

" @WDW: It's not legit anywhere. She didn't have a real fight with them. All of them except BatMan held back. If you want to show instances of Wonder Woman fighting blind, show her fight with Medusa, Zoom, or Zeus's champion (can't remember it's name). "

Oh so now you want to talk to me?...... '

anyway This is a legit feat in the context of this thread... Wonder Woman is up against Sue Storm who can go invisible. Whether the justice league was going easy or not is not relevant the JLA holding back does not mean they were just standing there waiting to get hit. The point is that it shows Wonder Woman should be able to defend against ONE Sue Storm. 

Batman held this evaluation and she passed. YES they all held back but they all fought hard enough to convince Batman and the others that she can remain in the Justice League.

While Wonder Woman is NOT going to Beat the JLA blind or with sight, she is not going to beat Doomsday, Green Lantern Martian Man Hunter and PLENTY others blind or with sight, But ask yourself this.

Who else do you know in the Justice League who could even do half of what she did in the evaluation?  Who else do you know in the entire DCU at her strength level and below that can do what she did in that evaluation? HOW MANY HEROS DO YOU KNOW THAT WOULD PASS? I am sure only a small handful. So you saying this is not legit anywhere makes no sense.  

Someone said Wonder Woman needs to concentrate to fight blind and that post I made was a direct response to that. To show she does not need to really concentrate and can still react to multiple targets at high speed. So a single unenhanced human like Sue Storm should not be a problem.

Get off my back and don't tell me what I should and should not post.

Why do I get the feeling you are just purposely trying too annoy me. I liked it better when we where not talking.

(sorry people this comes from something personal between me and silver otherwise I would not respond this way)

OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#131  Edited By OldIdiotAccount
@Cherry Bomb said:
" Wonder Woman she's strong enough to break through Sue's shields. And fast enough to take her out quickly. "
Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#132  Edited By Magian
@Silver2467:
@Pr_Beyonder:
The speed of thought in human beings is 110 meters per second.
EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By EpitomeofCool

Sue can do it! Does anyone have a scan of someone Wonder Womans' level punching through Sue's shields?
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Zoom
@EpitomeofCool said:

"Sue can do it! Does anyone have a scan of someone Wonder Womans' level punching through Sue's shields? "

How dumb are you? 

You might as well ask for scans of Lex Luthor beating up the Thundercats.
Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Crom-Cruach
@WDW:  Well said, and I'll add that WW is one of two characters with massive super-human strenght Batman actually respects in regards to skills in a fight. She knows how to fight and based on much stronger her powers are, she would kill Sue without effort.
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#136  Edited By The_Ghostshell
@Zoom said:
" @EpitomeofCool said:

"Sue can do it! Does anyone have a scan of someone Wonder Womans' level punching through Sue's shields? "

How dumb are you?  You might as well ask for scans of Lex Luthor beating up the Thundercats. "
Come on man. No need for all that.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By FinalStar86
@Zoom said:
" @EpitomeofCool said:

How dumb are you?  You might as well ask for scans of Lex Luthor beating up the Thundercats. "
LMAO
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Silver2467
@WDW said: 

Oh so now you want to talk to me?...... '

anyway This is a legit feat in the context of this thread... Wonder Woman is up against Sue Storm who can go invisible. Whether the justice league was going easy or not is not relevant the JLA holding back does not mean they were just standing there waiting to get hit. The point is that it shows Wonder Woman should be able to defend against ONE Sue Storm. 

Batman held this evaluation and she passed. YES they all held back but they all fought hard enough to convince Batman and the others that she can remain in the Justice League.

While Wonder Woman is NOT going to Beat the JLA blind or with sight, she is not going to beat Doomsday, Green Lantern Martian Man Hunter and PLENTY others blind or with sight, But ask yourself this.

Who else do you know in the Justice League who could even do half of what she did in the evaluation?  Who else do you know in the entire DCU at her strength level and below that can do what she did in that evaluation? HOW MANY HEROS DO YOU KNOW THAT WOULD PASS? I am sure only a small handful. So you saying this is not legit anywhere makes no sense.  

Someone said Wonder Woman needs to concentrate to fight blind and that post I made was a direct response to that. To show she does not need to really concentrate and can still react to multiple targets at high speed. So a single unenhanced human like Sue Storm should not be a problem.

Get off my back and don't tell me what I should and should not post.

Why do I get the feeling you are just purposely trying too annoy me. I liked it better when we where not talking.

(sorry people this comes from something personal between me and silver otherwise I would not respond this way)

"
Uh, just to let you know, I never even said that Sue wins. I've said through and throughout this thread that Wonder Woman curbstomps her. You're making it seem like I'm making a case for Invisible Woman, and I'm not. I never was. I and others have told you several times that that little training session doesn't really prove much. 
EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By EpitomeofCool
@Zoom said:
" @EpitomeofCool said:

Temper, temper.  What's dumb is replying to me, without results.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Zoom
@EpitomeofCool said:
" @Zoom said:
" @EpitomeofCool said:

Temper, temper.  What's dumb is replying to me, without results. "

They aren't from the same company, sherlock.  Of course nobody has scans of Wonder Woman breaking Sue's shields.
EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By EpitomeofCool
     @Zoom said:

" @EpitomeofCool said:

" @Zoom said:

" @EpitomeofCool said:

Temper, temper.  What's dumb is replying to me, without results. "
They aren't from the same company, sherlock.  Of course nobody has scans of Wonder Woman breaking Sue's shields. "
 I know, that's why I said of someone on Wonder Woman's level breaking her shields. 
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Zoom

Hulk has done it.  Doom has done it.  Neither of them are as strong as Wonder Woman.
Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Aqua11500
@Zoom said:

" Hulk has done it.  Doom has done it.  Neither of them are as strong as Wonder Woman. "

Hulk not as strong as Diana??? 

If he  isn't stronger than her, then he should at least be on par wit her..right?
Cry Caine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Cry Caine
@Aqua11500 said:
" @Zoom said:

" Hulk has done it.  Doom has done it.  Neither of them are as strong as Wonder Woman. "

Hulk not as strong as Diana???  If he  isn't stronger than her, then he should at least be on par wit her..right? "
No.
Aqua11500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Aqua11500
@Cry Caine said:
" @Aqua11500 said:
" @Zoom said:

Hulk not as strong as Diana???  If he  isn't stronger than her, then he should at least be on par wit her..right? "
No. "
i am having a  hard time believing that..but it's whatever
MetatronDaDon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#146  Edited By MetatronDaDon

With her force fields she can...

• ... create strong shields
  • ... create ladders, bridges, platforms, elevators and other things to get places
  • ... create a board or saucer to levitate herself or others
  • ... use her force fields to move things (like telekinesis)
  • ... create Weapons (i.e. a sword)
  • ... create a projectile weapon
  • ... create a battering ram (to bust open doors, etc)
  • ... create something soft to catch someone (like a giant glove or mattress)
  • ... make things explode by creating a shield inside of it then expanding it
  • ... suffocate someone by putting them in a shield and not letting air in
  • ... create an air bubble, she can go places without air and not let air out
 Brain Bubble
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Zoom
@Aqua11500 said:
" @Cry Caine said:
" @Aqua11500 said:
" @Zoom said:

No. "
i am having a  hard time believing that..but it's whatever "

Which is exactly why asking for scans of marvel characters on par with Diana is stupid. 

There aren't very many marvel characters who move planets.
Cry Caine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Cry Caine
@Zoom said:
Which is exactly why asking for scans of marvel characters on par with Diana is stupid.  There aren't very many marvel characters who move planets. "
Actually there are pretty much none.I don't think i've ever seen anything like that in Marvel.
EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By EpitomeofCool
@Zoom said:
" @Aqua11500 said:
" @Cry Caine said:
" @Aqua11500 said:
" @Zoom said:

No. "
i am having a  hard time believing that..but it's whatever "
Which is exactly why asking for scans of marvel characters on par with Diana is stupid.  There aren't very many marvel characters who move planets. "
That's not stupid, it would have been a good example.
Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

WW for this battle. 

As for DC vs Marvel power houses......no one in Marvel matches anyone in DC.  Hulk strongest there is??  In Marvel, but Booster with his power maxed is probably stronger than p!$$ed off Hulk :P 

ok, my rant is done.