kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kadeem
THE DEADLY ALLIANCE...
Dracula and his dark mystics cast a spell to gain the attention of the Dark Goddess Umar. 
Dracula and his dark mystics cast a spell to gain the attention of the Dark Goddess Umar. 

WHY HAVE YOU CALLED MY ATTENTION?!?!?!?
WHY HAVE YOU CALLED MY ATTENTION?!?!?!?

The Transylvanian Emperor tells her of his desire to gain control of  Themyscira. Dracula desires the island for its resources and to expand  his military power with an army of vampire Amazons.  Themyscira is  however under the mystical protection of the gods of Olympus which,   will not allow Dracula to set foot onto Themysciran soil.  With her  knowledge and magics he may be able to get past the Olympian magics that  isolate him from the land
The Transylvanian Emperor tells her of his desire to gain control of Themyscira. Dracula desires the island for its resources and to expand his military power with an army of vampire Amazons.  Themyscira is however under the mystical protection of the gods of Olympus which,  will not allow Dracula to set foot onto Themysciran soil.  With her knowledge and magics he may be able to get past the Olympian magics that isolate him from the land

The Dark Goddess agrees on two conditions.  Themyscira is a land rich  with primordial magics.  Umar's first condition is to have the sole  right to drain the island of of magics.  Her second condition is  ownership of Wonder Woman's magical artifacts.  With both of these  conditions met she will have the power necessary to overthrow her  brother and rule the Dark Dimension.
The Dark Goddess agrees on two conditions.  Themyscira is a land rich with primordial magics.  Umar's first condition is to have the sole right to drain the island of of magics.  Her second condition is ownership of Wonder Woman's magical artifacts.  With both of these conditions met she will have the power necessary to overthrow her brother and rule the Dark Dimension.

Meanwhile in Themyscira...
Meanwhile in Themyscira...

Diana, Kara, and Zatanna are going for a stroll when suddenly...
Diana, Kara, and Zatanna are going for a stroll when suddenly...

An alarmed Zatanna senses a powerful evil presence approaching Themyscira.
An alarmed Zatanna senses a powerful evil presence approaching Themyscira.

The very land starts quaking as it is hit by living vampire missiles from Dracula's army.
The very land starts quaking as it is hit by living vampire missiles from Dracula's army.

An ominous portal opens, and out emerges....
An ominous portal opens, and out emerges....

Umar
Umar

and a fully fed and powered Dracula
and a fully fed and powered Dracula

Kara hastily charges at the Deadly Alliance, when suddenly from the dark  portal emerges a large figure shouting
  Kara hastily charges at the Deadly Alliance, when suddenly from the dark portal emerges a large figure shouting "I'm the Juggernaut - - - - -!!!!".  With this battle between the two trios and the two militaries who wil win the Transylvanian-Themysciran War?

BONUS SCENARIO*:  Umar is providing support to Dracula's forces by letting them enter Themyscira despite the protection of the gods, but is not participating directly in the battle. How would the Transylvanian-Themysciran War play out differently?
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By czarny_samael666

Team 2 thanks to Umar

kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By kadeem
@czarny_samael: Why do you think Umar will give team 2 the edge?
Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By lord_oraculous016

team 2.. 

Umar is too much for any member of Team 1..
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By kadeem
@czarny_samael: @lord_oraculous016:  I edited the scenario, and added a bonus scenario to make things more interesting.
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Thor's hammmer

team 2.
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By kadeem
@Thor's hammmer said:

team 2.

In both scenarios? Remember that the two nations' militaries are involved in the conflict also.
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By lord_oraculous016
@kadeem: so in the second scenario, Umar is basically not in this fight since she only serves as the one transporting the rest of Team 2's forces and counters the protection of the Greek Gods? so its just Dracula and Juggernaut vs the 3 ladies?

Scene One: Team 2 destroys them
Scene Two: rather a more complicated one.. i remember Dracula alone is enough to held his own against the Silver Surfer so i think he can handle Diana.. if Zatanna can neutralize the mystic enchantments in Juggernaut, i think Kara can take care of him.. tough call.. in could go either way..

kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By kadeem
@lord_oraculous016 said:
@kadeem: so in the second scenario, Umar is basically not in this fight since she only serves as the one transporting the rest of Team 2's forces and counters the protection of the Greek Gods? so its just Dracula and Juggernaut vs the 3 ladies?

Scene One: Team 2 destroys them
Scene Two: rather a more complicated one.. i remember Dracula alone is enough to held his own against the Silver Surfer so i think he can handle Diana.. if Zatanna can neutralize the mystic enchantments in Juggernaut, i think Kara can take care of him.. tough call.. in could go either way..

You are right about the role that Umar plays in scenario 2.  I wouldn't underplay Zantanna's mystical talents in this battle though.  She has been seen accomplishing feats such as matter transformation and time manipulation on large scales.  Wonder Woman is also in the same strength bracket  as Superman and Captain Marvel, as powerful as Dracula and Umar are they will not be able to shrug her off casually.  On top of this Diana is incredibly adept as a tactician, so she will know better than to rely on brute force to win this war.  The miltiaries of both nations are also involved in both scenarios, how do you think the military invasion of Themyscira will play out?
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By charlieboy

how powerful is umar? and dracula has fought silver surfer? he got beat by the x-men a few times. so i did not figure him to be powerful enough to fight the surfer.
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By kadeem
@charlieboy: Umar is less powerful than her older brother Dormammu, but not by much, and Dracula has knocked out Colossus with a single punch.  I was unaware of Drac and the Surfer battling eachither in the past though.
@lord_oraculous016: You brought up an interesting point about Zantanna & Juggy though. Juggernaut's power is borrowed from Cyttorak, so theoretically she could cast a spell to block Juggy's reception of his demon power.  Do you know wher i can find the battle between Drac and the Silver Surfer btw?
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kadeem said:
@charlieboy: Umar is less powerful than her older brother Dormammu, but not by much, and Dracula has knocked out Colossus with a single punch.  I was unaware of Drac and the Surfer battling eachither in the past though.

actually no.. Umar and Dormammu possess equal raw power.. the only thing is Dormammu has more skill and experience than his sister..

@lord_oraculous016: You brought up an interesting point about Zantanna & Juggy though. Juggernaut's power is borrowed from Cyttorak, so theoretically she could cast a spell to block Juggy's reception of his demon power.  Do you know wher i can find the battle between Drac and the Silver Surfer btw?
yes.. that can be done.. but it will take such high level magic if i am not mistaken.. Thor actually managed to do that before.. yes, they did fight before.. i don't know where to find scans though.. i also remember Dracula fighting with Thor.. 
kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By kadeem
@lord_oraculous016: Since Zantanna can play with time and space on a large scale, I think its safe to say she would have the juice to block Juggy's mojo.  In regard to the Transylvanian military fighting the Amazons, the Amazons are from a society where magic is nothing foreign to them, so it would be safe to say that they would be more adept at dealing with supernatural threats than most of the other ntions of Earth, which will make this conflict very interesting to watch.
NX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By NX

Team 1. Wonder woman is to skilled fo jugs and dracula. supergirl is a female version of superman so team 1 pretty much takes it.
tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By tron_bonne

Team 2:  

1. Dracula fights Dr. Strange for fun
  2. Umar fights Zom to test her neigh-infinite powers against his
  3. Juggernaut unlimited strength, durability and magic
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Boobster

@tron_bonne said:

Team 2:

Dracula gets owned by Strange.

Umar runs away from Zom even with those thousands of spells powering her up.

No. Just no.

kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By kadeem

@NX said:

Team 1. Wonder woman is to skilled fo jugs and dracula. supergirl is a female version of superman so team 1 pretty much takes it.

Dracula is a very experienced and formidable warrior in his own right. Supergirl as a Kryptonian is vulnerable to magig, and her opponants aren't exactly pushover's either. What else in this battle do you think will give Team 1 the edge.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#18  Edited By HolySerpent

Team 1

kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By kadeem

@HolySerpent: In both scenarios?

tron_bonne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By tron_bonne
@Boobster said:

@tron_bonne said:

Team 2:

Dracula gets owned by Strange.

Umar runs away from Zom even with those thousands of spells powering her up.

No. Just no.

1. Dracula gets owned by Strange after he killed him the 1st time.
  2. She can't defeat Zom, but she at least fought him to test her own strength.
  3. Yes.... oh yes.

uriel_220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 if Umar isn't directly participating in the fight.

deathstroke512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zatanna solos

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

umar solos and turn zatanna into her pet

Avatar image for deactivated-5c522ab96172e
deactivated-5c522ab96172e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Base Umar would already solo-stomp everyone here, but since the character still retained some of Eternity's powers, its an utterly and complete massacre.