• 417 results
moldybutt70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By moldybutt70

@Pokeysteve: i know wonder woman is strong, but keep in mind magnetos force fields have suffered a lot force. shes not going to easily get past them, especially if magneto can do something about it. wonder woman is faster too, but i want to point out that magneto does have good reactions, and will not be very vulnerable to a speedblitz and since he always has his shields on.

also, wonder woman is not going to have much of a choice if he decides to manipulate her metal. her best bet is to take it off. magneto is not just a metal guy. hes the master of magnetism. were talking about someone that has complete control over one of the 4 fundamentals of the universe. actually, im not completely sure if he can control her bracelets. but he can control her crown or any other metal she has on

like i said, i dont know for sure if he can take her 1 on 1. but he has allies with him, and i dont know if wonder woman can resist his other powers like reversing her blood flow or shutting down her nervous system.

i think she stops at 5 either way

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202  Edited By jeanroygrant

Thor caves her head in.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#203  Edited By Pokeysteve

@moldybutt70 said:

@Pokeysteve: i know wonder woman is strong, but keep in mind magnetos force fields have suffered a lot force. shes not going to easily get past them, especially if magneto can do something about it. wonder woman is faster too, but i want to point out that magneto does have good reactions, and will not be very vulnerable to a speedblitz and since he always has his shields on.

also, wonder woman is not going to have much of a choice if he decides to manipulate her metal. her best bet is to take it off. magneto is not just a metal guy. hes the master of magnetism. were talking about someone that has complete control over one of the 4 fundamentals of the universe. actually, im not completely sure if he can control her bracelets. but he can control her crown or any other metal she has on

like i said, i dont know for sure if he can take her 1 on 1. but he has allies with him, and i dont know if wonder woman can resist his other powers like reversing her blood flow or shutting down her nervous system.

i think she stops at 5 either way

I'm not saying she gets through his force fields. If the Thanos feat is legit than you've shown me enough to know she's not getting past them. He may have good reactions but she dodges Superman attacks you know. He is way outclassed in speed. The other ways he can win are a mystery and there's no way to tell really.

I can understand how you think she stops at 5 though. Definitely her most challenging round.

AlteredBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By AlteredBeast

She wouldn't get past round 2. Hulk and Iron Man with no morals? Maybe Superman could pull that off, but Diana doesn't have speed to outpace Iron Man or the physical prowess to KO or kill the Hulk.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By TERMINATORXX

she stops at hulk

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#206  Edited By Killemall

@Pokeysteve said:

I'm not saying she gets through his force fields. If the Thanos feat is legit than you've shown me enough to know she's not getting past them.

Thanos has never fought Magneto in a cannon encounter, i am surprised to hear this and i consider myself very well versed with Thanos.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@HigorM said:

I think she stops at 4.

Binary alone could make a good fight, with She-Hulk they can overcome her in strength while Storm attacks from distance..

What If WW takes to the air, that leaves she-hulk out. If she goes straight for Storm then fights Binary (in the air) would not put things back in her favor? I'm thinking WW is not dumb enough to take on She-hulk and MM on the ground while Storm has open season.

I wonder if anyone has any good air fights with her. Most people are assume she is going to fight everyone on the ground, I'd think divide and conquer would be the choice to make.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#209  Edited By HigorM  Moderator

@drgnx said:

@HigorM said:

I think she stops at 4.

Binary alone could make a good fight, with She-Hulk they can overcome her in strength while Storm attacks from distance..

What If WW takes to the air, that leaves she-hulk out. If she goes straight for Storm then fights Binary (in the air) would not put things back in her favor? I'm thinking WW is not dumb enough to take on She-hulk and MM on the ground while Storm has open season.

I wonder if anyone has any good air fights with her. Most people are assume she is going to fight everyone on the ground, I'd think divide and conquer would be the choice to make.

The first option is plausible, but Storm still can attack her from distance, and destabilize her somehow in the middle of the fight against Binary, taking the fight to the ground..

If she go after Storm, she leaves Binary free to attack her, because she will not stand still looking WW defeat Ororo without doing a thing..

I agree she is not dumb, but that would be the most logical thing to do considering the capabilities of the trio..

selinaky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By selinaky

I love WW, but I think she'd stop at Round 2 (Hulk & Iron Man).

moldybutt70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By moldybutt70

@Pokeysteve: thanos? i dont recall saying anything about him.

anyway, i know wonder woman outclasses him in speed and reactions. i just wanted to show he has better reactions than some people think. im not saying hes going to brawl it out with her, that would be a horrible idea on magnetos part. but he has a lot tricks in his sleeves that im not sure wonder woman can resist against. add that in with the other opponents she has to worry about, i believe she stops at 5

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#212  Edited By Lvenger

1 - Really? None of these guys are gonna give Diana problems

2 - She speedblitzes Banner and without prep, Tony's outclassed

3 - She can shatter Sue's force fields for certain. Emma's telepathy might be a problem as would Kitty's intangibility but Kitty can't do anything to hurt WW without becoming tangible and WW has some TP feats I think. She can make this

4 - Stronger, faster and more versatile than She Hulk. Binary won't fare too much better and no way Storm can take her either.

5 - Without the Phoenix, Jean should be enough to handle. Diana's caught Flash off guard before when he was possessed by a Starro probe so Northstar should be well within her reach to react to. Magneto could be a problem and could hold her off for a while but eventually her superior speed would give her the edge. Erik might try and use her bracelets against her though. Would be interesting to see if he could manipulate them.

6 - Seems like trouble at first but Thor has pitiful reactionary speed and actual combat skill. Namor would be easier compared to Thor though.

By my reasoning she can clear this gauntlet IMO.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#213  Edited By Pokeysteve

@Killemall: @moldybutt70:

You said Galactus and not Thanos. My mistake. Still though haha if it's true she's still not getting through. I still think she clears with some trouble in the last 2 rounds.

moldybutt70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By moldybutt70

@Pokeysteve: i mean shes capable of it, but i just dont think magneto will let her

well, even if she does get past 5, i doubt she will beat thor. i dont know what namor would do but thor using his powers and mjolnir effectively is a dangerous guy. she will put up a decent fight, but i dont see her getting past thor

80sBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By 80sBaby

No morals means she clears it.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Lvenger said:

3 - She can shatter Sue's force fields for certain. Emma's telepathy might be a problem as would Kitty's intangibility but Kitty can't do anything to hurt WW without becoming tangible and WW has some TP feats I think. She can make this

4 - Stronger, faster and more versatile than She Hulk. Binary won't fare too much better and no way Storm can take her either.

5 - Without the Phoenix, Jean should be enough to handle. Diana's caught Flash off guard before when he was possessed by a Starro probe so Northstar should be well within her reach to react to. Magneto could be a problem and could hold her off for a while but eventually her superior speed would give her the edge. Erik might try and use her bracelets against her though. Would be interesting to see if he could manipulate them.

6 - Seems like trouble at first but Thor has pitiful reactionary speed and actual combat skill. Namor would be easier compared to Thor though.

Actually Binary could probably stop Wonder Woman alone. Let alone Thor. Thor would murder Diana.

@drgnx said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Thor caves her head in.

cfrehse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By cfrehse

I think she might even lose at stage 1 IF wolverine can get his claws in her very slim chance though. If he cant those 3 are dead in minutes. Those three with no morals are bad news. She 1 hits cap and spiderman if she lands it. Cap is a tactical genius though he would see there outmatched immediately and fight a lot smarter. She loses at stage two if she gets past one. Hulk would kill her after a long hard fight i think

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@HigorM said:

@drgnx said:

@HigorM said:

I think she stops at 4.

The first option is plausible, but Storm still can attack her from distance, and destabilize her somehow in the middle of the fight against Binary, taking the fight to the ground..

If she go after Storm, she leaves Binary free to attack her, because she will not stand still looking WW defeat Ororo without doing a thing..

I agree she is not dumb, but that would be the most logical thing to do considering the capabilities of the trio..

Well as noted, I was thinking of a very specific situation; WW takes to the air, when the fight starts, then sees who can follow her. Binary would certainly engage up front while Storm tries to range her, but here is the "if-y part": If Wonder Women manages to avoid some of Storms attacks and realizes her threat potential, she should make a dash for Storm.

Now if WW goes for Storm, I don't really see it as "fighting" its going to be hit or miss. Either WW one shots Storm or she doesn't. If WW goes for Storm, is Binary fast enough to intercept her? Does Storm have the Speed,or defense capabilities to defend against WW coming straight at her at full speed willing to punch her face to the next millennium?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeanroygrant said:

@Lvenger said:

Actually Binary could probably stop Wonder Woman alone. Let alone Thor. Thor would murder Diana.

@drgnx said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Thor caves her head in.

Thor is going to be more broke than MC hammer!

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By Lvenger

You're gonna need to back that up. What feats does Binary have that allow her to best WW? And I know you have this thing about Thor but tbh, he never uses his power properly. Plus his combat speed and reaction times are poor.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By Bane_of_sith

If captain America can engage her long enough for spidey to web her up and wolverine to sink his claws into her face she might not pass first stage...caps shield absorbs kinetic energy so he can take blows and he has reflexes to handle her speed,,if spiderman is strategically placed ( which captain would see to) he could entangle her in webs just long enough for Logan to run in and decapitate her...otherwise hulk smashes her with tony's help..I see hulk engaging her head on while tony unleashes from above,,IMO hulks strength and massive durability and healing combined with Tony's speed and tech will overwhelm Diane.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By Lvenger

@Bane_of_sith: Except for the fact she outclasses the first two rounds of combatants in every way.

DocFatalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By DocFatalis

Stage one: a three step maneuver: Blow blocked with shield, consecutively entangled in web durable enough to block the Juggernaut, head cut clean off by an enraged canadian guy.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By Lvenger

@DocFatalis said:

Stage one: a three step maneuver: Blow blocked with shield, consecutively entangled in web durable enough to block the Juggernaut, head cut clean off by an enraged canadian guy.

So the three least powerful are your highest concern? None of them have the durability or speed to resist Diana at all.

DocFatalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By DocFatalis

@Lvenger said:

@DocFatalis said:

So the three least powerful are your highest concern? None of them have the durability or speed to resist Diana at all.

Sure, but they are a team and it just seems like a decent scenario to me:

-Cap has incredible time reactions and a shield that negates blows

-Parker's web is strong enough to entangle and almost halt a running Juggernaut

-Wolvie's claws cut through almost anything and WW has vulnerability to blades

Hence the "block-twhip-slash maneuver".

I should put a trademark on that.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By Bo88gdan

Stops at 2 .

Ghostalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By Ghostalt

Stops at one

IMO!

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By Lvenger

@DocFatalis: It's a shame Diana has pitiful reaction times. Oh no wait she's not Thor. Her combat speed is potentially better than Superman's. No way that move would work.

DocFatalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By DocFatalis

@Lvenger: Oh, well, those three guys are not exactly slow nor clumsy either.

If you're in love with your princess and don't want to see her beheaded, I can understand. All I'm saying is that any story where the "block-twhip-slash" combo would happen wouldn't look ridiculous at all.

Let's agree to disagree.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By Lvenger

@DocFatalis: No they're not but compared to Wonder Woman they'll be moving in slow motion. She's way too fast to fall for the block-thwip-slash combo. Maybe you should patent that so if Marvel ever do it, you can get copyright's for it?

And no I'm not biased about Wonder Woman getting beheaded. I'm just being more reasonable about which team is more probable to win. 3 street levellers or a god empowered Amazonian warrior? Given all her advantages, the odds are stacked in WW's favour.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By Bane_of_sith

I clearly posted ways they could pull off a win...and hulk is WAYYY more durable than WW and she is only stronger at base.other than that all she has over hulk is speed, once the battle progresses her strength advantage diminishes and all she could do is use speed but hulk could take hits..I.e skaars 70 trillion ton punch...she may outclass them individually but in a group they are a serious threat

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By ximpossibrux

@Bane_of_sith said:

I clearly posted ways they could pull off a win...and hulk is WAYYY more durable than WW and she is only stronger at base.other than that all she has over hulk is speed, once the battle progresses her strength advantage diminishes and all she could do is use speed but hulk could take hits..I.e skaars 70 trillion ton punch...she may outclass them individually but in a group they are a serious threat

Scan please.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Can't postscans from my iPad but it's not hard to find

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By jeanroygrant

Binary destroys a planet.

DocFatalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By DocFatalis

@Lvenger: Catchy name isn't it? You're probably right, but still I like the idea. I believe something like this would sell lots of copies and summon thousands of letters from angry fans. It might not be very logical but I really like it.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By jeanroygrant

@drgnx said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@jeanroygrant said:

@Lvenger said:

@drgnx said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Thor caves her head in.

Thor is going to be more broke than MC hammer!

Here.

Fablehaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stage 2.

If not, decidedly Stage 3.

Avatar image for masterskywalker
MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 2. Team stomps or Hulk solos.

OOCMikeyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why does every underestimate stage 1?!

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Definetly out of order stops at 2

MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: Lol, using the same recylced memes and gifs you post 24/7 and providing no counter to what I've said pretty much proves my point I stated on the other thread.

MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:
@thordinson said:

@agent41: Lol, using the same recylced memes and gifs you post 24/7 and providing no counter to what I've said pretty much proves my point I stated on the other thread.

So ironman is a threat to Wonder Woman according to you?.

He provides ranged support to Hulk who is already a massive threat to Diana overall. On his own, he'd get dispatched by her pretty quickly, but since they're in a team they would defeat her with even greater odds. What part of that went over your head when you were posting the same recycled gif again?

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: Only someone who's never picked up an Iron Man comic would say he isn't a threat.