#1 Edited by sa5m (2112 posts) - - Show Bio

wonder woman!  can she clear it?
-she get 20 hours of rest between each match
-no morals for anyone
-fighting in a battle arena like a colosseum [exept for stage 5]
-no prep for anyone 
-who wins and why?
-please use logic and reasoning

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 __________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stage 1
 Wolverine

Captain America

spiderman

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stage 2
 Hulk

Iron-man

Stage 3  
 invisible woman

Emma Frost

kitty

stage 4
 Ms Marvel [binary]

SheHulk

storm

Stage 5
 Jean [no phoenix]

Magneto

Northstar & Aurora

Stage 6 [final] 
fighting on a mass of land in the middle of the ocean

Thor

Namor
#2 Posted by FinalStar86 (8681 posts) - - Show Bio

She may have trouble at 5 but she'll probably stop at 6 if this was classic Thor, if this is current then she clears it.

#3 Edited by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio

Stage 2. This Tandem would overwhelm her while Hulk Keeps Her Busy Tony Finds a way to put her down. Satellite blast? Who Knows? If she beats this team, Stage 4 gets her.

#4 Posted by ilive12 (108 posts) - - Show Bio

the order is kind of messed up. she stops at 5.

#5 Posted by Evil Incarnate (3842 posts) - - Show Bio

She may actually be able to clear this. While on team five Jean and Mags are the more powerful they lack the speed and as Northstar and Aurora have the speed they don't have the strength or skill to put her down. Team six should be her toughest IMO the only advantage she has is her speed but, with Thor having no morals that could be a problem for her and Namor as Thor might end up hurting Namor in the process to get at Diana. Hmm....
#6 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

She stops at 4 at best in 5. She will be really hurt after fight with Binary.

#7 Posted by deathlife (493 posts) - - Show Bio

I think she stops at stage 4.

If Kitty goes intangible and phases WW into the ground...she will be hurt significantly.

At that point, she can't get past Binary.

#8 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe she stops at 4... this order is messed up though... but she's not getting by stage 6.

#9 Posted by kagetaicho (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

She gets all the way to the final battle. Thor beats her but Namor would get owned. she actually might get stopped at team 5 though.

#10 Posted by hydrabob--defunct (14860 posts) - - Show Bio
@sa5m:  does everyone have the equipment you show in the picture or is it just their regular stuff?
#11 Posted by Cats (666 posts) - - Show Bio

She blitzes 1-5 

gives 6 a decent battle, but loses (might take out namor). 

#12 Edited by Prince of Saiyans (2072 posts) - - Show Bio

Stage 4 is tough, she probably loses there.  

Though I think stage 2 is harder than 3 

#13 Posted by sa5m (2112 posts) - - Show Bio
@hydrabob:  I thought what they hve in the pic was pretty much there regular stuff....but if no then I meant for it to be regualr stuf anyway

@Prince of Saiyans: I dont....no morals sue can force bouble in their heads, emma can mind rape them and the cant touch kitty.. 

#14 Posted by Cats (666 posts) - - Show Bio
@Prince of Saiyans:  

how could stage 4 beat her?
#15 Posted by God_Spawn (37908 posts) - - Show Bio

stage 3
Moderator Online
#16 Posted by HellionVulcan (3782 posts) - - Show Bio

shadow cat should be enough to take her down just phase her fully into the ground as there won't be any world war hulk pis to stop the death ...

#17 Posted by termiteone4ever (7413 posts) - - Show Bio

6 will be pretty tough for her. If she is blood lusted, i can see her killing everyone. Wonder woman blood lust is no JOke .

#18 Posted by Manchine (4169 posts) - - Show Bio

She "might" be able to win stage two everything after that she loses to. 
#19 Posted by ckal (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol why even have stage 1?

#20 Posted by sa5m (2112 posts) - - Show Bio
@ckal:
well you never know...some people dont think she can make it past 2 so...what do you think anyway??
#21 Posted by Chesapeake (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

She does not pass stage 2 but If she makes it. She runs the table.

#22 Posted by Achilles. (3847 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 6. No backing down Thor and Just got out of water Namor is a big problem

#23 Posted by isotope (19 posts) - - Show Bio

she should clear this. her versus thor and namor would be interesting to see though.

#24 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2779 posts) - - Show Bio

wonder woman can clear this.

#25 Posted by sa5m (2112 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo: 
how so??
#26 Posted by Agent9149 (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

she starts out strong in stage one..quavers a little in stage 2 rocks unsteadly in stage 3 starts to slow down in stage 4, comes to sudden stop in stage 5, falls in stage 6

#27 Posted by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio
@Prince of Saiyans:   Though I think stage 2 is harder than 3  

agreed
#28 Posted by SpidermanWins (3982 posts) - - Show Bio

She could clear this, though Thor might give her a bad time. I keep thinking about how when in the Thor running the gauntlet forum people said he would beat her. Hard fight for her, all of them (xcept 1 of course and maybe 3). Good job. I say she pulls it off.

#29 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@sa5m said:
"@ckal: well you never know...some people dont think she can make it past 2 so...what do you think anyway?? "

Thor arguebly can beat her. Adding Namor with him on a land in the middle of the ocean just ensures it.
#30 Posted by sa5m (2112 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo: 
lol I was asking ckal that question...I meant how do you think the order is messed up?
#31 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio

How does she fair against telepaths? 

#32 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@sa5m:
I believe stages 4 and 5 should be switched but thats just me =S
#33 Posted by ilive12 (108 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cats said:
" She blitzes 1-5  gives 6 a decent battle, but loses (might take out namor).  "
lolol. 
#34 Posted by sa5m (2112 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:
" @sa5m: I believe stages 4 and 5 should be switched but thats just me =S "
I beleive it's close but that 5 is should still be stronger...jean could take control over strom and shehulk...make them fight against mrs marvel plus with mags and northstar and aurora....but thats ok though dosent really matter. =)
#35 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@sa5m said:
" @Susanoo said:
" @sa5m: I believe stages 4 and 5 should be switched but thats just me =S "
I beleive it's close but that 5 is should still be stronger...jean could take control over strom and shehulk...make them fight against mrs marvel plus with mags and northstar and aurora....but thats ok though dosent really matter. =) "

Yes but it's against WW, not them. I won't put Batman w/ Kryptonite above Superman in a Thor Gauntlet just because Bat beated Supes haha.
#36 Edited by sa5m (2112 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo: yes but 5 is harder than 4. 5 could beat 4 so they'd do better against WW.....this is kinda getting off topic though...lets just stick to the gauntlet....btw bats beating supes is psi...
#37 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@sa5m said:
" @Susanoo: yes but 5 is harder than 4. 5 could beat 4 so they'd do better against WW.....this is kinda getting off topic though...lets just stick to the gauntlet. "

Yeah... Im still backing up Thor and Namor...
#38 Posted by BattleMage (1128 posts) - - Show Bio

HULK BEATS HER!!

#39 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2779 posts) - - Show Bio

No. Hulk looses to her badly.

#40 Posted by Sherlock (7258 posts) - - Show Bio

1-5 she clears easily (Maybe a little bit of a fight with Binary....maybe) I think Thor and Namor could put her down though so ill say she stops at 6

#41 Posted by charlieboy (7160 posts) - - Show Bio

i think she could probably clear it. the only one that might give her a problem is six.  thor and namor are a tough combo. although she could beat either one on her own. but together they would give her some problems.
#42 Posted by Prince of Saiyans (2072 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cats said:
" @Prince of Saiyans:   how could stage 4 beat her? "
Binary can destroy a planet. 
#43 Posted by "Colossus" (4111 posts) - - Show Bio

list is messed up

#44 Posted by sa5m (2112 posts) - - Show Bio
@"Colossus" said:
" list is messed up "
irrelevant and debatable. stay on topic =)
#45 Posted by Fire Star (3478 posts) - - Show Bio
@Prince of Saiyans said:
" @Cats said:
" @Prince of Saiyans:   how could stage 4 beat her? "
Binary can destroy a planet.  "

Doesn't matter. Diana is stronger than her......... and I think faster.
#46 Posted by sa5m (2112 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fire Star: do you think she can clear it?/ 

#47 Posted by sa5m (2112 posts) - - Show Bio
@difficlus said:
" How does she fair against telepaths?  "
she has telepathic resistance.....
#48 Posted by difficlus (10679 posts) - - Show Bio
@sa5m said:
" @difficlus said:
" How does she fair against telepaths?  "
she has telepathic resistance..... "
If she can get past 3 idk if she will get past 4, but if she does im pretty sure he stops at 5...
#49 Posted by sweatboy (810 posts) - - Show Bio

i'd say level 1 itself is a toughy,... it's all Brawn till it comes to the telepaths, and kitty pryde and Sue Storm have the untouchable/seeable surprise up their sleeves. Storm controls the WEATHER, so that'll be tough, she could CLEAR it, but without flight. Magneto? ASSUMING she makes it up to Magneto, that's where you stop. Not just WW but ANYONE. i mean,... MASTER of MAGNETISM, one of the most experienced, high level mutants,...

#50 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@sweatboy said:
"i'd say level 1 itself is a toughy,... it's all Brawn till it comes to the telepaths, and kitty pryde and Sue Storm have the untouchable/seeable surprise up their sleeves. Storm controls the WEATHER, so that'll be tough, she could CLEAR it, but without flight. Magneto? ASSUMING she makes it up to Magneto, that's where you stop. Not just WW but ANYONE. i mean,... MASTER of MAGNETISM, one of the most experienced, high level mutants,... "

WW blitzes Mags. She's getting passed him.