Round 6: World Breaker Hulk

No Caption Provided

Round 7: Green Lantern (John Stewart)

No Caption Provided

Round 8: Thor

No Caption Provided

Round 9: Superman

No Caption Provided

Round 10: Silver Surfer (Post Annihilation)

No Caption Provided

Scenario

Win by death or knockout

No prep

No BFR

Morals off

Wonder Woman is fully healed after each round

616 and Pre-New 52 version

Everyone starts 5 miles apart

Setting

No Caption Provided

Who wins?

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Stops at 6

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Stops at 9.

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Hulkman123

Stops at 6.

WB Hulk's footsteps distract her allowing him to lands several Planet busting punches on her.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ZhuRong

with that armor she pretty much beat majority of them

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 7 most likely. Morals off is....not good when facing a Green Lantern. Everything after that is obviously a loss as well.

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 10, 3edgy5u.

1-5: WW Stomps unargueably

6: WWH too slow, Tiara has magical cutting ability.

7: Stewart doesn't have the reaction time to keep up with WW's Speed with his projections.

8: Thor is too slow to handle WW

9: If Wonder Woman wants to she can use her Tiara to chop Supermans head off, Superman has tried to kill Diana and failed but Diana has never really tried to kill Superman.

10: Silver Surfer probably is immune to anything Diana can throw at him and Diana cannot take too many energy blasts.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at GL and if not possibly Supes and definitely Silver Surfer

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By patrat18

Superman will stop her.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 10, 3edgy5u.

1-5: WW Stomps unargueably

6: WWH too slow, Tiara has magical cutting ability.

7: Stewart doesn't have the reaction time to keep up with WW's Speed with his projections.

8: Thor is too slow to handle WW

9: If Wonder Woman wants to she can use her Tiara to chop Supermans head off, Superman has tried to kill Diana and failed but Diana has never really tried to kill Superman.

10: Silver Surfer probably is immune to anything Diana can throw at him and Diana cannot take too many energy blasts.

*WBH

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By comic_book_fan

stops at 6.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

She makes it to Surfer and he stops her.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 6.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at John

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Stops at 6. If not, definitely stops at John. Auto-Fire ftw.

Sovereign91001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Probably stops at nine, definitely stops at ten.

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She makes it to Surfer and he stops her.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 juiceboks  Moderator

She could stop at 7 and 9. Norrin turns her into a rock.

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron man would have a chance to beat her in that armor, really. But if she passes him Wonder man stops her for sure. If this wasn't a gauntlet she could beat 1,2,3,5,7.she loses to all the rest here

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can be stopped at 6, but definitely stops at Stewart. Morals off John stewart is a monster. He destroys planets, create planets, and it took everything superman had to break his constructs. Not only that, but he has auto-fire, and can both tag and harm superman.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themagicstik: 9: If Wonder Woman wants to she can use her Tiara to chop Supermans head off, Superman has tried to kill Diana and failed but Diana has never really tried to kill Superman.

I don't think WW tiara can cut off Supes head. Has it ever cut off anyones head? Also, Superman thought he was fighting Doomsday. So he fought WW as if she was Doomsday. He wasn't expecting Doomsday to throw a tiara. In his right mind the fight could have gone differently.

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can be stopped at 6, but definitely stops at Stewart. Morals off John stewart is a monster. He destroys planets, create planets, and it took everything superman had to break his constructs. Not only that, but he has auto-fire, and can both tag and harm superman.

Wha???

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By New_World_Order

Round 1 Wonder Woman VS Hawkman- I don't even think she would have to try much, not only does Hawkman have no skill what so ever, but he fights too much like a brute, and with no physical strength even close to Diana's, he's going to go down rather easily.

Round 2 Wonder Woman VS Bleeding Edge Iron Man- Although he does have what it takes to cause her minor damage, their is nothing he can really do to put him down. His bigger energy blasts that are to big for her to block, but it most likely won't do much. While a morals off Wonder Woman would rip a part his suit with no hesitation.

Round 3 Wonder Woman VS Aquaman- This will a better fight than the two above, seeing as Arthur packs so skill and the physical attacks to go at it with her. ( Current Aquaman is closer to Wonder Woman in physical strength than they're Pre-New 52 versions are) Not to mention he can combat her with his staff. Nevertheless he cannot defeat her, and it will still be a stomp, as all the fights thus far.

Round 4 Wonder Woman VS Wonder Man- The fight of the Wonders, and probably the most closest fight on this list so far ( alongside Supergirl ). He not only has physical strength on par with Wonder Woman, but he has energy projection (ionic energy) that can put quite the hurting on her. Her bracers won't be able to block energy beams of that size, and if things get to rough he can always go ionic form. I would still give Wonder Woman a slight advantage on him though.

Round 5 Wonder Woman VS Supergirl- I believe this fight already happened with Diana coming out the winner, I don't think she will defeat Kara the same way, but I believe the outcome will be same. It's always been they had around the same physical stats. Kara being slightly stronger and faster, while Diana had the faster reaction speed and better fighting skill. I believe Diana's advantages would triumph again.

Round 6 Wonder Woman VS World Breaker Hulk- Not only do I think World Breaker Hulk will defeat her, but I believe it would go a lot like Superman/Wonder Woman 1 or 2, ( Can't remember which again) when Doomsday punches Diana twice and shows just how physically strong he is, and that she couldn't have won. She may be a lot faster than Hulk, but his physicals will be way to much for New 52 Diana to overcome. It will be like Wonder Woman VS First Born again, except worse. This ends in a big stomp.

Round 7 Wonder Woman VS Green Lantern John Stewart- I have been seeing time and time again how John Stewart can set his ring (or it's already set) to fire on anything moving faster than sound. If that's the case, Diana hasn't shown she can actually move that fast yet to my knowledge ( although i'm pretty sure she can), he will be able to attack her. Not to mention his constructs a lot bigger to overcome her bracers, New 52 Diana hasn't shown she can block big objects with her bracers yet, and seeing how the whole Green Lantern and all they're rainbow corps, and supporting characters haven't got rectonned gives John a lot more feats on her. Like destroying Mogo. I believe John would defeat her based off showings, although if this happened in the New 52 it's obvious they would make Diana win.

Round 8 Wonder Woman VS Thor-A battle of warriors, although one is brutish, and the other is skilled. I think this is a pretty big stomp too (If it was Pre-52 Diana it would be closer) Thor's striking power is not like anything she has faced thus far in the New 52 other than maybe ( Darkseid?). Morals off and Thor will have her soaring through the sky with his strikes, regardless if she blocks with her bracers. Once he sees she packs good defense, he will call down lighting to wreck her and get her off balance ( may finish her, depending on how strong he makes it) He's also going to be hard to put down for her, while he can put her down with one well connected lightning strike or hammer strike (if the hammer connects to something other than her bracers)

Round 9-Wonder Woman VS Superman-This one is pretty obvious, and it will always be. Yes Diana is one of the only DC fighters who has what it takes to hold her own with Superman ( Not current but Pre-52) but she can't actually beat the man of steel. He strikes way to hard for her to tank many hits from (morals off) and he has faster speed meaning he can attack her before she puts her bracers up. This needs no further explanation.

Round 10-Wonder Woman VS Silver Surfer-Let me just say Silver Surfer would absolutely wreck Diana. She may get one lucky blow in, but that's it. A morals off Silver Surfer is pretty scary, and he's going to be doing lot's of really destructive blasts like city level + ( If you realized Silver Surfer's blast almost always have destructive force to the area other than thin powerful blasts ) which means Diana can't block them. I can go on more, but all it would really take is one morals off blast from Surfer to literally KO New 52 Diana.

So Diana only clears the first 6 in my opinion.

Hulkman123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath:

Very detailed. I agree with almost all of it except the Surfer one, he will straight up dish out planet busting shots at her not city busting.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331 said:

Wha???

Yeah

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

John Stewart is a BAMF

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: This is all pre52

@doomnaut said:

Scenario

Win by death or knockout

No prep

No BFR

Morals off

Care to re-evaluate?

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Experio

Iron man would have a chance to beat her in that armor, really. But if she passes him Wonder man stops her for sure. If this wasn't a gauntlet she could beat 1,2,3,5,7.she loses to all the rest here

She stops at Wonder-man? Serious talk or are you joking?

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

he stops at Thor IMO

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@experio said:

@moonman78 said:

Do you know how powerful wonder man is. Idt she could take him

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By New_World_Order

@thundergodswrath:

Very detailed. I agree with almost all of it except the Surfer one, he will straight up dish out planet busting shots at her not city busting.

Lol, hence the reason I put city busting +, and thanks.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: This is all pre52

@doomnaut said:

Scenario

Win by death or knockout

No prep

No BFR

Morals off

Care to re-evaluate?

One does not say "616" when referring to a DC character, but a marvel character. It should have been Pre-Crisis than. Not to mention it would maybe only change John's battle, she would still lose the others in my opinion.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Experio

@moonman78 said:

@experio said:

@moonman78 said:

Do you know how powerful wonder man is. Idt she could take him

I just have a good idea of what his capable of, my knowledge of him is not that great so I cant judge.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Dratini1331

@thundergodswrath: The 616 is for the Marvel characters, the pre-52 is for the DC ones. Thought that was pretty standard practice to list versions like that.

Doomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Doomnaut
Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 4. Simon is immortal and on par with Thor strength wise 100+ tonner

He also can turn into ionic energy, which means she can't touch him

If not stops at John Stewart

Auto fire all the way, especially if he has permission to kill

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for originalgl_alan
OriginalGL_Alan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By OriginalGL_Alan

Alright, let's break this down:

Wonder Woman Powers and Feats:

• Superhuman Strength
    • Class 100 +
    • Able to match strength with characters like Power Girl, Shazam, and Supergirl(New 52)
  • Superhuman Speed
    • Up to half the speed of light
    • Can utilize her speed to disarm and disable opponents "in the blink of an eye"
    • Speedblitzed Genocide and Amazo
    • Able to tag Flash (travelling hypersonic when she tagged him) and Jessie Quick
    • Reflexes able to surprise characters like Flash and Superman
  • Superhuman Durability/Invulnerability
    • Immunity to radiation
    • Immunity to extreme temperatures (coldness of space, hellfire thermonuclear explosions and Superman's heat vision)
    • Able to withstand damage from Superman and Gods (for a limited time)
    • High resistance to magical attacks
    • Vulnerable to piercing weaponry
  • Flight
  • Healing Factor
    • Almost instantaneous
  • Divine Wisdom
    • Tactical and strategic genius
  • Enhanced Senses
    • Hunter's Eye gives her perfect accuracy and allows sight over long distances
  • Martial Prowess
    • Master at armed and unarmed combat
  • Weapons and Armor
    • Lasso of Truth
    • Tiara
    • Aegis Gauntlets
    • Traditional weaponry (swords spears etc etc)

Now given that we're talking pre-New 52 for all DC characters, let's go onto the roster

1) Hawkman: Advantages: Mace (spiked points = piercing) and Claw of Horus (claws = piercing; physical power is enough to knock out Superman on one occasion (although many argue PIS)

Despite these advantages for Hawkman, he just doesn't have the raw physical power nor the fighting prowess to take down Wonder Woman. Winner: WW

2) Iron Man: Advantages: Incredible Durability and large arsenal of weaponry

Iron Man may have a large arsenal, but none of it would really damage Diana enough to give him the win. Maybe if we were talking Hulkbuster or Thorbuster or a specialty armor for such a scenario, then maybe he'd win, but not with Bleeding Edge. Winner: Wonder Woman

3) Aquaman: Advatages: Same strength class, incredible durability, Trident of Neptune, Atlantean Army training

Aquaman would be the earliest person who would be able to take WW down without having some random battlefield factor BS giving the win to the other side. He definitely has the strength to keep up with her, the durability to take hits, the mystically empowered Trident of Neptune which would be debilitating, and the fighting prowess to hold his own. The issue here would be her speed and reflexes. Would she be able to speed blitz him into oblivion or would he be able to take her down. Winner: Stalemate (okay probably WW 55-45)

4) Wonder Man: Advantages: Ionic energy empowerment, same strength scale, incredible durability (9 on Mohs Scale), agility and speed in superhuman levels

I honestly don't know enough about Wonder Man to make a fair assessment here, but from what I was able to read up on in 5 minutes, it seems like this would be an endurance battle more than anything. Winner: No Idea

5) Supergirl: Advantages: same Strength class, superhuman speed, endurance, durability, and reflexes, heat vision, Kryptonian physiology

This one is goes to WW pretty easily. Supergirl may seem more impressive on paper with her versatility in her powers, but WW has her older and far more powerful cousin Superman as a sparring partner. She knows how to fight against Kryptonians, and while she hasn't beaten Clark yet, she can beat Kara with that knowledge and her superior fighting skill. Winner: WW

6) WBH: Advantages: Incredible Superhuman strength (almost destroyed Eastern Seaboard with a stomp) minimal restraint if bloodlusted, incredible durability, endurance, and reflexes, he's the mother f'ning Hulk.

Honestly, the only conceivable ways for Diana to win this would be to get a lucky first blow (Leo has a better chance of winning Best Actor at the Oscars) or for her to somehow cause Hulk to convert back to Banner (again Leo) Winner: WBH unless some PIS is involved

7) John Stewart: Advantages: GL ring, indomitable will, recreated planets with his ring, GL ring is OP as hell if you read about what it can do

Look at the first example for WBH and you'll see WW's only real chance here against bloodlusted John Stewart. Winner: GL unless PIS

8) Thor: Advantages: I think you already know what they are

You get the drill, it's going to be the same for this one and 9 & 10 as it was for 6 & 7. Winner: the other fighter

So really unless she gets beaten by Aquaman, which is well inside the realm of probability, she is stopped by WBH

I HAVE SPOKEN!!!!!!

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By reaverlation

Could stop at John and Superman but stops at Surfer

TommyJones1945

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By TommyJones1945

@moonman78 said:

@dratini1331 said:

Wha???

Yeah

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

John Stewart is a BAMF

That first scan is out of context in this fight. He had a SS ring and absorbed black lantern energy to destroy Mogo's core.

Neither are present here. Wondie stops at WBH either way.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That first scan is out of context in this fight. He had a SS ring and absorbed black lantern energy to destroy Mogo's core.

Neither are present here. Wondie stops at WBH either way.

Didn't know that, good to know.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder man goes toe to toe with Classic Thor professor hulk executioner etc

Recently he loses to a lot of pis, but can still one shot sentinels

KingMagnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 9

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at 6

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still stops at Stewart

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at GL and if not possibly Supes and definitely Silver Surfer

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#47  Edited By Jgames

Stop at 7 or 10 due to energy projectile and versatility to get around her overall balanced stat and fighting skill

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By NICK31898

Stops a round 6.