• 54 results
#1 Posted by odinforce (1505 posts) - - Show Bio
How would he do against WW since he can even take down Batman? 
Rules/Settings: 
- Each fight both fighters have 5 min prep time 
- BATTLE 1: They are in a 20 ft wide room with walls 25 ft high, NO WEP 
- BATTLE 2: The fight goes into the streets and rooftops, WEPS ALLOWED 
- BATTLE 3: SAME AS BATTLE 1 BUT WITH WEP 
- BATTLE 4: SAME AS BATTLE 2 BUT NO WEP 

ALSO: Dont forget to put what type of victory: 
 - Victory Type 1 would be into submission or knockouts 
 - Victory Type 2 would be death     
 - Even Victory Type 3: A combination of knockouts, submissions, and deaths and PUT WHO KILLS/KO's/ OR PUTS WHO INTO SUBMISSION  

The fight is taken into the streets and building tops     
-Sidenote: idk if WW's lasso is unbreakable even if she doesnt have her powers
#2 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio

Her lasso is unbreakable even without her powers, it can only be broken if the truth is challenged

#3 Posted by Sherlock (7259 posts) - - Show Bio

Just waiting for someone to post the Slade Vs Lasso Lady scans lol

#4 Posted by JediXMan (30709 posts) - - Show Bio
@nightwing91 said:
" Her lasso is unbreakable even without her powers, it can only be broken if the truth is challenged "
This.
#5 Posted by Cats (666 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sherlock said:
" Just waiting for someone to post the Slade Vs Lasso Lady scans lol "
Lol 
#6 Posted by Xavier St. Cloud (1924 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana is one of the best H2H in DCU... Only with only with no powers... I don't think she could put them to full use.  Her Lasso will still work, only I don't know if she will be fast enough to get the job done... I am going to think long and hard on this however.  Diana is deff a better fighter.
#7 Posted by termiteone4ever (7575 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sherlock:  
@Cats:

LOok what i found online lol 
#8 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xavier St. Cloud: Without her powers she won't be fast enough to put hero lasso to good use, but if she still has the braclets she can still form shields and generate lightning.
#9 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio
@termiteone4ever: Those aren't the scans there talking about, I believe the one's they're referring to are the horribly written one's where she lasso's him and he takes it right off then punches her twice, before being beaten.
#10 Posted by Xavier St. Cloud (1924 posts) - - Show Bio
@nightwing91 said:
" @termiteone4ever: Those aren't the scans there talking about, I believe the one's they're referring to are the horribly written one's where she lasso's him and he takes it right off then punches her twice, before being beaten."

Yeah I am a huge Slade fan, and even I can say that was pretty damn far fetched. lol 

Diana does have some niffty weapons, and Armor... However, so does slade. And without her speed, he will be able to get at her... Eventually.
#11 Posted by TheFlash4740 (1263 posts) - - Show Bio
@termiteone4ever said:
" @Sherlock:  
@Cats:

LOok what i found online lol  "
Wow the bottom half is Line for line what they said on the DC Universe Online Trailer...

Deathstroke could win via Pulling PIS out of his ass.

But WW has this otherwise
#12 Posted by termiteone4ever (7575 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightwing91
said:
" @termiteone4ever: Those aren't the scans there talking about, I believe the one's they're referring to are the horribly written one's where she lasso's him and he takes it right off then punches her twice, before being beaten. "
I dont think i have seen that one . Thats the only scan i have seen of them fighting .
#13 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio
@termiteone4ever: Here it is, incredibility horribly written.

#14 Posted by Xavier St. Cloud (1924 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheFlash4740:
I don't know about that... Diana does not have much exp as a human... She has had he powers taken away before, and has not faired very well.
#15 Posted by termiteone4ever (7575 posts) - - Show Bio
@nightwing91:  
Interesting i have never seen that . thats very poorly written.  
#16 Posted by ThanosIsMad (2223 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheFlash4740 said:
" @termiteone4ever said:
" @Sherlock:  
@Cats:

LOok what i found online lol  "
Wow the bottom half is Line for line what they said on the DC Universe Online Trailer...  Deathstroke could win via Pulling PIS out of his ass.  But WW has this otherwise "
That's because it's the comic for DCUO.
#17 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio
@termiteone4ever: It is it's horribly written, with slade being able to remove himself from the lasso like that, she win's the fight by kneeing him in the groin. I just hope no one points to that as evidence.
#18 Posted by TheFlash4740 (1263 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThanosIsMad:  Ahhh...makes sense lol
#19 Posted by WDW (1514 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xavier St. Cloud said:
" @TheFlash4740: I don't know about that... Diana does not have much exp as a human... She has had he powers taken away before, and has not faired very well. "
Actually she has done quite well Without her Powers.

and she is still fast enough to block bullets ETC..... although probably no to the degree she can so it with powers.
#20 Posted by entropy_aegis (15341 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke stomps.
#21 Posted by WDW (1514 posts) - - Show Bio

#22 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio
@WDW: Thats horribly written btw, Deathstroke could never do that well against diana with powers.
#23 Posted by ComicMan24 (147093 posts) - - Show Bio
@nightwing91 said:
" @termiteone4ever: Here it is, incredibility horribly written.

"
Wow. Did she have her powers here?
#24 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24: She did, it's from the wonder woman Special 1. It's just horribly written, he stunned her with 2 hits.  And he said he was immune to the lassos effects, she beats him after a pretty decently long fight, and then flys away, so yeah she had her powers.
#25 Posted by ComicMan24 (147093 posts) - - Show Bio
@nightwing91: I see. Thanks.
#26 Posted by WDW (1514 posts) - - Show Bio
@nightwing91 said:
" @WDW: Thats horribly written btw, Deathstroke could never do that well against diana with powers. "
Hey you don't have to tell me LOL
#27 Edited by WDW (1514 posts) - - Show Bio
@nightwing91:
@ComicMan24:  In the context of the comic Wonder Woman hired Deathstroke for a mission. They got into an argument during the mission. Wonder Woman admitted that Deathstroke was faster than her because she was in the evening dress and that she needed him to complete a Mission so did not want to hurt him to bad.

She was not really using her powers
#28 Posted by ComicMan24 (147093 posts) - - Show Bio
@WDW: Thanks.
#29 Posted by ANGEL1993 (64 posts) - - Show Bio
@odinforce: :D
#30 Posted by Sherlock (7259 posts) - - Show Bio
@nightwing91: That was in reference to both 

@WDW: Hey W long time no see
#31 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2931 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman.

#32 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana still here, she's a great fighter and I think can take DS

#33 Posted by Evil Incarnate (3854 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll still take Diana here. Not that it'll be an easy victory outright. He'll make her work for it but, I still see her winning in the end.

#34 Edited by Nefarious (20653 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman wins. This fight was already been done...

#35 Posted by odinforce (1505 posts) - - Show Bio
@nightwing91: now the scan never showed the lasso finish wrapping around him, he could have also been fast enough to take it off before she finished wrapping, just sayin 

ALSO TO EVERYONE ELSE: THERE ARE MORE BATTLES THAT I PUT BETWEEN THEM. I POSTED THESE EARLIER:

- BATTLE 1: They are in a 20 ft wide room with walls 25 ft high, NO WEP  
- BATTLE 2: The fight goes into the streets and rooftops, WEPS ALLOWED 
- BATTLE 3: SAME AS BATTLE 1 BUT WITH WEP 
- BATTLE 4: SAME AS BATTLE 2 BUT NO WEP 

SEE THERE ARE SOME BATTLES WHERE WW DOESNT HAVE HER LASSO OR GAUNTLETS!!!!!! 
What are your opinions????
#36 Posted by NeonNemesis (353 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke takes this, He has enhanced stats, while WW has her powers removed, this basically 2 skilled warriors, (DS has faired well in the past on WW if you compare the diference in stats, that give the skill edge to DS), but one is boosted the other isn't.

#37 Posted by Evil Incarnate (3854 posts) - - Show Bio
@NeonNemesis said:
" Deathstroke takes this, He has enhanced stats, while WW has her powers removed, this basically 2 skilled warriors, (DS has faired well in the past on WW if you compare the diference in stats, that give the skill edge to DS), but one is boosted the other isn't. "
Any event of him doing so is pure PIS/CIS on a humongous level.
#38 Posted by warlord1234 (1268 posts) - - Show Bio

Her fighting skills to vast for Deathstroke.
#39 Posted by Vitality (1767 posts) - - Show Bio

In the DC Universe Online trailer...Deathstroke was able to hold his own against Wonder Woman (with her powers) and he was also able to regain his equilibrium faster than Batman and he killed him.
#40 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly, I really have to say that Deathstorek wins. I just don't see Deathsotroke losing. OK granted, Wonder Woman is more skilled than Deathstroke, but DS keeps up with other very skilled martial artists and H2H fighters. I just don't think that she has enough sheer skill to beat Deathstroke.
#41 Edited by Nefarious (20653 posts) - - Show Bio

None  of Deathstroke's weaponry will have an effect on Wonder Woman. Her wristbands will protect her against his bullets. 

#42 Posted by Braunshugar (1 posts) - - Show Bio

We are making the assumption that Diana is a human being.  Being an Amazon with or without 'powers' her abilities are not subjugated to the limitations of the greatest specs a human can produce. Even with the enhancements and abilities Slade Wilson has acquired he should not be able to beat the Amazonian champion.  Her race was directly hand created from mythological gods and blessed by them.  Her race is healthier. Their skin is denser. Their reflexes are faster. Their senses are greater. Each member of her race is hundreds if not thousands of years old and has been saturated almost from day one in trials by combat and true 'martial' arts of war. As before mentioned Diana is their champion.  Whatever holds true for the average Amazon you have to almost triple for her. Going against the evil equivalent of Marvel's Captain America should be an ordinary walk in the park for Diana.  Take away her strength to human levels you'd have to also take away her reflexes, senses, stamina, and combat experience before Deathstroke would even begin to make a dent into Wonder Woman.  With her normal everyday health, stamina, reflexes and combat experience Slade Wilson would be left a little bit better than vegetable matter. :)

#43 Posted by max4523 (83 posts) - - Show Bio

diana is still batman lady shiva level even without her powers, mayb better. he probably has a speed advantage but diana has train for 2,000 yrs. she takes it.

#44 Posted by Erik (33040 posts) - - Show Bio

@max4523 said:

diana is still batman lady shiva level even without her powers, mayb better. he probably has a speed advantage but diana has train for 2,000 yrs. she takes it.

Excluding her time with Superman in another dimension, she is only about 25 years old.

#45 Posted by Nefarious (20653 posts) - - Show Bio

Slade's fights with Wonder Woman are funny. 

#46 Posted by Saren (25697 posts) - - Show Bio

@entropy_aegis said:

Deathstroke stomps.
#47 Posted by The Stegman (24661 posts) - - Show Bio

i don't think anyone's stomping anything, but i am giving it to Deathstroke after a good match

#48 Posted by Erik (33040 posts) - - Show Bio

@WDW: @nightwing91: @ComicMan24:

Loebs is a blight on all things Wonder Woman. Deathstroke stands just a good a chance against her as he does against Superman or Flash in a serious fight with powers. Even less actually because Diana would have no problem rearranging his face.

#49 Posted by Saren (25697 posts) - - Show Bio

@max4523 said:

No, no and......no.

#50 Posted by wonderwomanrocks (5 posts) - - Show Bio

@termiteone4ever: what comic is that from