Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By unbreakable_fs4

If you are unfamiliar with Jin Mo-Ri's feats, feel free to ask me. If you are unsatisfied, you can visit his Respect Thread

Standard Gear

No BFR

Morals off

Battle in uninhibited planet

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By unbreakable_fs4

Striking: hits his opponent hard enough that the shock-wave forces air and clouds into space. The effects of his blows can be seen from outer space

Speed: Massively hypersonic. Has on numerous occasion blitzed people with super sonic combat speed (even when he was de-powered). Also when de-powered, he dodged lightning from point blank range

Strength: picked up a golem that was bigger than mountains. Possibly weighing in the hundreds of thousands of tons category

Durability: tanks hits that from the shock-wave and air pressure alone, cause nuke-like effects. Tanked an explosion that left a hole in the planet that could be seen from space, unharmed. Has camped in lave for 49 days unharmed.

Skill: extremely well-versed in pressure point strikes and martial arts. He has the ability to read his opponent's moves and learn it, and use it

Powers: can call down godly lightning, can fly by manipulating the clouds, can make 100 clones of himself.

Weapons: Staff (Grows in length from the earth to the moon. Has busted a hole through the moon. Moves at least the speed of light. It can be called to him similar to Mjolnir), Gourd (can seal any and everyone on the planet in an inescapable and indestructible pocket dimension....which is why BFR is off)

He has quite a bit more feats but these should do for now

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

wonder woman after a decent fight

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@unbreakable_fs4: I'd advice you to restrict Jin Mo Ri's weather summon and his gourd. Otherwise, since Wonder Woman is a god and all, Jin can win just by absorbing her into the gourd.

Other than that, this could go either way, I may even give Jin the majority in terms of skill.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Jin.

unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By unbreakable_fs4

@lowlaville: The no BFR rule is to prevent the use of the gourd or from WW dragging him to space.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: The no BFR rule is to prevent the use of the gourd or from WW dragging him to space.

Wonder Woman cannot breath in space, so why would she do that? Well she did it to Superdoom. But she can't breathe anyway. No BFR is good, I got no problem with it. But why else do you want the gourd? It can only seal people and memories or something with a consciousness.

No Caption Provided

Jin can summon a million more lightning bolts, so its not really fair giving Jin the weather summon at all. Restrict the lightning and this is a fair match.

unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: I consider that instance in Justice League #16 to be PIS but I do however get where you're coming from. I'll restrict his weather manipulation

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: I consider that instance in Justice League #16 to be PIS but I do however get where you're coming from. I'll restrict his weather manipulation

Well yeah. Superman and Diana are not slow enough to be tagged by lightning. Aquaman might be. lol

unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By unbreakable_fs4

@lowlaville: plus the fact that the lightning knocked out Superman. The same superman to took black hole lasers, blasts that could crack a whole continent in half and hits that have sent him to different continents. Seems odd that lightning could KO him

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Klaus

@lowlaville: That was pre upgrade. Wonder Woman can now control lightning. And In Batman & Robin, WW was flying through space like she didn't have that stupid breathing problem lol, and it happened after the Superdoomed issue where she pulled him into space so I assume she got another upgrade.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@klaus said:

@lowlaville: That was pre upgrade. Wonder Woman can now control lightning. And In Batman & Robin, WW was flying through space like she didn't have that stupid breathing problem lol, and it happened after the Superdoomed issue where she pulled him into space so I assume she got another upgrade.

Yeah I kind of saw that in the cover issue, though I have yet to read about it. o-o Thanks for the info. If you can, please PM scans or name of the issue.

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: No worries :) Which feat did you want, the lightning or space flying with Shazam?

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By lowlaville

@klaus said:

@lowlaville: No worries :) Which feat did you want, the lightning or space flying with Shazam?

both would be appreciated. :)

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Klaus

@lowlaville: The lightning happens in WW#29 on the last page. And the flying through space happens in Batman and Robin#34

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@klaus said:

@lowlaville: The lightning happens in WW#29 on the last page. And the flying through space happens in Batman and Robin#34

Thats strange... I can only find 29 issues for Batman and Robin...

unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By unbreakable_fs4

@klaus said:

Since WW has lightning it would be odd for me to restrict Jin's lightning. So it's permitted.

Also those that say either Jin or WW wins, if you don't mind can you go in further detail on how you made your decision

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Klaus

@lowlaville: You can see it in WWs respect thread. Go to pg 29 and scroll down till you see " Batman and Robin 34"

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm backing my man Jin on this, come at me.

Does N52 WW have FTL reactions? If not, RJB impale+grow combo kills her, or spams continent level+ lightning bolts.

Also, Jin slaughters gods for fun. :)

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: FTL reactions back and forth. She's defeated multiple kryptonions singlehandedly. Even double teaming, they can't put WW down. Quite recently, she defeated the infamous Mongul and Non, and previously Zod and Faora. And Kara. Except Mongul, the 4 mentioned are Kryptonions.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: Ok. Hmm, this seems like a good match up. What level of durability does she have? Could she survive a strike that carries force to wipe out thousands of gods with continent level durability?

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: Ok. Hmm, this seems like a good match up. What level of durability does she have? Could she survive a strike that carries force to wipe out thousands of gods with continent level durability?

Lets see.

Diana has fought First born who stomped Orion. Orion is a guy who sparred with Superman with a laugh on his face and suffered no damage at all. Diana fought and beat First born and ended up killing War in the fight too. Diana has closed an interdimensional rift and bagged Superdoom (doomsday amped Superman) among the many things she has done. I'd say she is at least as strong as Superman.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: I'd give it to Diana 6/10, then. Although, Jin spamming thousands of magic lightning bolts would pose a huge challenge.

unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump. I actually think Jin could take this upon review. Diana can be sealed, and he can spam millions of lightning bolts, each of which has continent busting potency and strike fast enough to hit FTL beings. He can also trade blows with planet level characters such as the First Prince of the Heavenly Realm aka the God of War/Combat, plus he can gather power from the demons in the Sage Realm. Not to mention he is stated to have survived a planet level explosion without his magical armor which boosts his durability to the point where he can brush off planet level attacks and regenerate them while weakened.

He also has good telepathy feats, being able to telepathically communicate across different dimensions/universes and one of his clones (Mori Hui) can resist a mind control attempt from the King of Nox, who is hyped to be one of the strongest characters in the series. Also, he has a wider array of powers, incuding weather manipulation, clone creation, can create life from his hair, ect.