• Team 1 are blood lusted

#2 Edited by PowerWoman (3346 posts) - - Show Bio

Maxima is a Big Trouble

#3 Posted by Evil Incarnate (3820 posts) - - Show Bio

Which version of Doomsday?

#4 Edited by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by Assman (1836 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Edited by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@assman: LOL You think Doomsday's gonna stomp them? Maxima was throwing him around with her physical strength and she didn't even use her other abilities.

#7 Posted by Assman (1836 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7 said:

@assman: LOL You think Doomsday's gonna stomp them? Maxima was throwing him around with her physical strength and she didn't even use her other abilities.

You talking bout his first appearance in the Death of Superman?? So your saying Superman need never have died cause Maxima would have stopped him on her own?

#8 Posted by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@assman: Maxima is more powerful than Superman; she would do better against Doomsday because of her additional abilities. She oneshotted Orion with her telepathy and New Gods are supposed to be immune to telepathy.

#9 Posted by Assman (1836 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7 said:

@assman: Maxima is more powerful than Superman; she would do better against Doomsday because of her additional abilities. She oneshotted Orion with her telepathy and New Gods are supposed to be immune to telepathy.

Prove it, other wise, that's just your opinion!

#10 Posted by dondave (36408 posts) - - Show Bio

Team if its DOS Doomsday

#11 Posted by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@assman said:

@wwq7 said:

Prove it, other wise, that's just your opinion!

Ok.

#12 Posted by TDK_1997 (14684 posts) - - Show Bio

The team should be able to take down Doomsday.

#13 Edited by Assman (1836 posts) - - Show Bio

I've actually read all those comics, never read any where in them where it stated or showed that she was actually more powerful than Superman!

#14 Posted by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@assman said:

I've actually read all those comics, never read any where in them where it stated or showed that she was actually more powerful than Superman!

Superman admits her Psi Bolts hurt him. He acknowledges how strong she is and is impressed with her speed. She could oneshot him with her telepathy like she did to Orion, teleport him to another planet and her hypnotic gaze has worked on Superman before. Also, her telekinesis has closed several fissures by re-shifting continental plates together with her telekinesis so she could basically rip him apart.

#15 Edited by Assman (1836 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7 said:

@assman said:

Superman admits her Psi Bolts hurt him. He acknowledges how strong she is and is impressed with her speed. She could oneshot him with her telepathy like she did to Orion, teleport him to another planet and her hypnotic gaze has worked on Superman before. Also, her telekinesis has closed several fissures by re-shifting continental plates together with her telekinesis so she could basically rip him apart.

Yes, he admits it hurt him, he acknowledges how trong she is and is also impressed with her speed, nice. Show me where it states that Superman says she is more powerfull than him? Superman saying he feels her power does not make her more powerfull than him! Sorry, i don't see Maxima ripping Superman apart, please explain, as Darkseid, Doomsday and others much more powerfull than her have not been able to rip Superman apart! Your showing scans from comics that are 15-20yrs old, I could show you scans of Superman doubled in power and feats since then, if you've read our worlds at war and many more other storylines!

#16 Posted by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@assman said:

@wwq7 said:

@assman said:

Yes, he admits it hurt him, he acknowledges how trong she is and is also impressed with her speed, nice. Show me where it states that Superman says she is more powerfull than him? Superman saying he feels her power does not make her more powerfull than him! Sorry, i don't see Maxima ripping Superman apart, please explain, as Darkseid, Doomsday and others much more powerfull than her have not been able to rip Superman apart! Your showing scans from comics that are 15-20yrs old, I could show you scans of Superman doubled in power and feats since then, if you've read our worlds at war and many more other storylines!

Superman can't beat Maxima because she has too many powers. It would be like fighting Martian Manhunter. She would rip him apart if she can re-shift continental plates and close several fissures. Her force field has withstood shots from Power Girl who is said to be stronger than Superman. It doesn't matter if he has more feats now; the fact is he doesn't have the power to contend with Maxima. She's also probably a better fighter since she's a warrior.

#17 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday takes it.

#18 Posted by Assman (1836 posts) - - Show Bio

@wwq7 said:

@assman said:

@wwq7 said:

@assman said:

Superman can't beat Maxima because she has too many powers. It would be like fighting Martian Manhunter. She would rip him apart if she can re-shift continental plates and close several fissures. Her force field has withstood shots from Power Girl who is said to be stronger than Superman. It doesn't matter if he has more feats now; the fact is he doesn't have the power to contend with Maxima. She's also probably a better fighter since she's a warrior.

I think we're pretty much done here!

#19 Edited by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

@assman said:

@wwq7 said:

@assman said:

@wwq7 said:

@assman said:

I think we're pretty much done here!

LOL Supergirl is said to be stronger than Superman because she never holds back and Power Girl is apparently equal in strength to Supergirl and she also doesn't hold back. Power Girl also KO'd a Superman clone who had all his powers but not his experience, so she could be stronger than Superman.

#20 Posted by TifaLockhart (14044 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday. He's evolved too much.

#21 Edited by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by GreatCaesarsGhost (2452 posts) - - Show Bio

Maxima and Wonder Woman together should be able to take this as long as there isn't the usual C.I.S. that most characters get fighting Doomsday. "Let's punch him! And then let's punch him some more!"

A bit off topic, but has any one heard anything on if DC plans on bringing Maxima back? I haven't seen anything with her in it in over ten years.

#23 Posted by TifaLockhart (14044 posts) - - Show Bio

They seemed adamant on keeping her dead after OWAW, and New 52 is pretty messed up.

#24 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12019 posts) - - Show Bio

YOOOOOOOOOOO, that Maxima vs Dana scan is DIRTY, she beasted for no reason, she didn't have to go there, Maxima is one cold ass b*tch....since BFR is still on the table Maxima may be able to solo.....

#25 Posted by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

YOOOOOOOOOOO, that Maxima vs Dana scan is DIRTY, she beasted for no reason, she didn't have to go there, Maxima is one cold ass b*tch....since BFR is still on the table Maxima may be able to solo.....

LMAO and she almost fought Wonder Woman.

#26 Posted by WWQ7 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

Maxima has hurt Power Girl and Captain Atom with her Psi Bolts before.