Wonder Woman & Kratos vs Hercules & Red Sonja ( No Powers.)

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By OmegaDynasty

Wonder Woman 
Kratos 
vs 
Hercules 
Red Sonja 

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Rules:  
Winner by death or KO. 
Random encounter.  
Everyone is at human levels.  
Each fighter gets a copy of their weapons that are not powered by magic or science, etc. ( Kratos weapons, Wonder Woman's lasso, etc.) 
Both start out twenty feet away.  
Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2  Edited By Pokeysteve

Straight H2H I'm thinking team 1. Don't know much about RS but WW handles Herc pretty easily I think. Kratos has no feats without weapons that I'm aware of.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Pokeysteve said:

Straight H2H I'm thinking team 1. Don't know much about RS but WW handles Herc pretty easily I think. Kratos has no feats without weapons that I'm aware of.

They have their weapons, just they are depowered. So hercs mace is just a normal mace. Wonder Woman's Lasso is just a normal lasso. 
Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Pokeysteve

@OmegaDynasty said:

@Pokeysteve said:

They have their weapons, just they are depowered. So hercs mace is just a normal mace. Wonder Woman's Lasso is just a normal lasso.

Giving Kratos his blades just favors team 1 more. Herc's mace will probably slow him down a bit.

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By kcaz

fight between the brothers kratos and hercules, kratos would win. kratos's attacks are too vicious and deadly, he could use anything as a weapon. fight between WW and RS i dont know the outcome since i dont know much about her, but from her feats, it appears RS is stronger than WW

emperorznb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By emperorznb

Wonder Woman and Kratos ftw!!!

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Pokeysteve

@kcaz said:

fight between the brothers kratos and hercules, kratos would win. kratos's attacks are too vicious and deadly, he could use anything as a weapon. fight between WW and RS i dont know the outcome since i dont know much about her, but from her feats, it appears RS is stronger than WW

Everyone is at human levels. Going by their respective pages here though Diana would have a slight height advantage and a weight advantage. Call it equal.

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By kcaz
@Pokeysteve said:

@kcaz said:

Everyone is at human levels. Going by their respective pages here though Diana would have a slight height advantage and a weight advantage. Call it equal.

just a tiny bit,  WW is 6 ft, RS is 5 ft 11 in, i dont think it would matter much, unless WW has longer arms and legs and could reach much further during her attacks, than that would be an advantage. WW will probably be using a sword and a shield during the battle, and lasso as secondary weapon. from RS's profile, it looks like she is a stronger weapon master,her sword skills are on a class of their own, she was able to defeat legendary swordsman like conan. plus she has the advantage of stealth and berserker fury in her arsenal of abilities, so looks like RS has a slight advantage.

i think WW's advantage is that she has better reflexes and is stronger, even without divine strength, she should still be stronger than a normal human because of the amazon training like pushing boulders and stuff. she should be able to hold off RS for sometime, until kratos finishes with his battle and comes to her aid

but off course thats just for human level, if its their original level,WW would win easily, because she is far stronger than RS and has flight advantage
Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Pokeysteve

@kcaz said:

@Pokeysteve said:

@kcaz said:

just a tiny bit, WW is 6 ft, RS is 5 ft 11 in, i dont think it would matter much, unless WW has longer arms and legs and could reach much further during her attacks, than that would be an advantage. WW will probably be using a sword and a shield during the battle, and lasso as secondary weapon. from RS's profile, it looks like she is a stronger weapon master,her sword skills are on a class of their own, she was able to defeat legendary swordsman like conan. plus she has the advantage of stealth and berserker fury in her arsenal of abilities, so looks like RS has a slight advantage. i think WW's advantage is that she has better reflexes and is stronger, even without divine strength, she should still be stronger than a normal human because of the amazon training like pushing boulders and stuff. she should be able to hold off RS for sometime, until kratos finishes with his battle and comes to her aid but off course thats just for human level, if its their original level,WW would win easily, because she is far stronger than RS and has flight advantage

I had no idea RS was such a great swordswoman. Never read anything with her in it. You never really see WW swordfight so it's hard to truly gauge her skills. I think WW would incorporate her swordplay with her martial arts. Her strength though won't be at Amazon levels. The OP was very specific. Human levels for all. She might solo otherwise.

kcaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By kcaz
@Pokeysteve said:

@kcaz said:

@Pokeysteve said:

@kcaz said:

just a tiny bit, WW is 6 ft, RS is 5 ft 11 in, i dont think it would matter much, unless WW has longer arms and legs and could reach much further during her attacks, than that would be an advantage. WW will probably be using a sword and a shield during the battle, and lasso as secondary weapon. from RS's profile, it looks like she is a stronger weapon master,her sword skills are on a class of their own, she was able to defeat legendary swordsman like conan. plus she has the advantage of stealth and berserker fury in her arsenal of abilities, so looks like RS has a slight advantage. i think WW's advantage is that she has better reflexes and is stronger, even without divine strength, she should still be stronger than a normal human because of the amazon training like pushing boulders and stuff. she should be able to hold off RS for sometime, until kratos finishes with his battle and comes to her aid but off course thats just for human level, if its their original level,WW would win easily, because she is far stronger than RS and has flight advantage

I had no idea RS was such a great swordswoman. Never read anything with her in it. You never really see WW swordfight so it's hard to truly gauge her skills. I think WW would incorporate her swordplay with her martial arts. Her strength though won't be at Amazon levels. The OP was very specific. Human levels for all. She might solo otherwise.

her feats are in the link on the OP. says she is the best sword-master of her era, and also very skilled in martial arts too, has mastered the martial arts disciplines of her era
coolerdbz50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kratos plows both red sonja and wonder woman from behind.