Wonder woman Jade and Powergirl vs She-hulk Ms marvel and Storm

Quntumking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Quntumking

This is an Else World's tale. Darkseid having recently defeated most of DC's heros and villians'  in a battle at the center of the UNIVERSE travel's to the Marvel U to find a knew weapon to use against his enemies. Although the heros lost they still have a fighting spirit and nothing Darkseid does seem's to put them down completely. Granny Goodness , the furies ,all of Darkseid ally's are dead (not that he would care). Metron travel's with Darkseid only for information purposes; either Darkseid will be the master of the universe or the heros will overcome. The Grand Master notices Darkseid and challenges' him to a game with a twist. Darkseid must pic 3 Marvel maiden's (She-hulk, Ms marvel,Storm ) Grand Master must pic 3 DC maiden's (Wonder Woman, Jade ,Powergirl) with the winner getting a weapon of there choice. Another twist, the Marvel U has trouble of it's own Galactus and Thanos are having a major power struggle and both Marvel heros and villian's are dropping fast. losing 3 very powerful ladies for a long period of time would hurt the marvel heros chances in there battle. I hope this was not information overload. The contest is between Darkseid and the Grand master in case it got confusing ,they are the one's who get the weapon. 

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By charlieboy

wonder woman or power girl could solo.
manx422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By manx422
@charlieboy said:
" wonder woman or power girl could solo. "
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By rbysjti

Storm has beaten Wonder Woman already though it was non-canon.

Ms Marvel is Binary form can be very tough.

I'd say the marvel women will win

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
Wonder Woman, Jade, Power Girl wins here
Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
@King Saturn said:
" Wonder Woman, Jade, Power Girl wins here "
Yep, the Marvel characters are vastly outclassed. This would be over in a WW/PG speed blitz.
Alexman113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Alexman113
@rbysjti said:
"  Storm has beaten Wonder Woman already though it was non-canon.  Ms Marvel is Binary form can be very tough.  I'd say the marvel women will win "
>  though it was non-canon 

Why even bring this up. You know as well as anyone else here that both Power Girl and/or Wonder Woman could kill team Marvel while going faster than light. Why even play this game every time Storm is in a battle. You know her reaction time is not fast enough to catch a light speeder. You know her powers arn't fast enough to catch a light speeder (No, lightning is not lightspeed), even if she was. You know she does not have the durability to tank the kind of hits that WW and PG can dish out. Can we, for once, just skip the whole "Storm can beat anyone" bit and use some logic. Team Marvel gets slaughtered here. This fight is totally unbalanced.
TheDEMON!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheDEMON!

Team 1 ftw.
shonen2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By shonen2

Sorry but Power girl and Wonder woman would be to much for team 2 even with Storm backing them up.

rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By rbysjti
@alexman113 said:
" @rbysjti said:
"  Storm has beaten Wonder Woman already though it was non-canon.  Ms Marvel is Binary form can be very tough.  I'd say the marvel women will win "
>  though it was non-canon  Why even bring this up. You know as well as anyone else here that both Power Girl and/or Wonder Woman could kill team Marvel while going faster than light. Why even play this game every time Storm is in a battle. You know her reaction time is not fast enough to catch a light speeder. You know her powers arn't fast enough to catch a light speeder (No, lightning is not lightspeed), even if she was. You know she does not have the durability to tank the kind of hits that WW and PG can dish out. Can we, for once, just skip the whole "Storm can beat anyone" bit and use some logic. Team Marvel gets slaughtered here. This fight is totally unbalanced. "
it was stated  that Cyclops optic blast moved at lightspeed and Storm dodged it.

You do also know that that the acanti moves faster than speed of light and Storm strikes and hit 3 acantis at the same time.
Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbysjti: after reading Worlds apart, i have a whole new respect for Storm.. she was awesome there.. great fighter and worthy of the title Goddess.. but sadly team one takes this.. Wonder Woman, Power Girl and Jade might be too much.. 

Storm can only do something is if she's half a world away.. 
Alexman113

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Alexman113
@rbysjti: Cyclops' optic blast is a concussive force and I have never seen it travel anywhere in the neighborhood of lightspeed, so I am going to need some proof on that. Even IF his blast moved at lightspeed, Cyclops does not. I would also like proof/scans on Storm hitting something moving lightspeed. On top of all of that, WW and PG can take hits stronger than Storm's lightning. WW soaks up Superman punches. Storm is powerful, I won't argue that, but she just isn't fast enough to keep up with Diana and a kryptonian. Wonder Woman and Power Girl are WAY too strong and WAY too fast. I know you like Storm. Everyone knows you like Storm. I also know that you know your comic book facts. Can you just drop this whole idea of Storm being as overpowered as you think she is? You KNOW that Storm is not dodging a light speeder. Much less two. You KNOW that Storm is not blocking or dodging heat vision that is both large enough and hot enough to destroy a planet. You KNOW that Diana is quick enough and WILL block with her bracelets or dodge every single lightning attack from Storm. You KNOW that no tornado that Storm makes is going to be strong enough to move either of the previously mentioned females in-flight or on the ground. I am trying to appeal to your better judgment as a fellow Marvel fan. Come off it, man. Storm is not winning here. You know it, I know it, and the rest of the Vine knows it.
dragonmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By dragonmaster

team 1 wins very easy,power girl and wonder woman are to fast and strong

CylonDorado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By CylonDorado

Team 1 doesn't need speed, they can just tank all the hits.
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By velle37
@charlieboy said:
"wonder woman or power girl could solo. "

If Ms. Marvel doesn't have binary, Jade could possibly even solo.
rogue_mar1e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By rogue_mar1e
@King Saturn said:
"Wonder Woman, Jade, Power Girl wins here "
Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Achilles.
@charlieboy said:
" wonder woman or power girl could solo. "
dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18  Edited By dane

Team 1 with absurd ease.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#19  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
Team 1, easily. Wonder Woman or Power Girl could solo. I don't know enough about Jade to say whether she could solo or not.

@rbysjti said:
"  Storm has beaten Wonder Woman already though it was non-canon.  = "
So... why mention it?
velle37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By velle37
@JediXMan said:
" Team 1, easily. Wonder Woman or Power Girl could solo. I don't know enough about Jade to say whether she could solo or not.

@rbysjti said:
"  Storm has beaten Wonder Woman already though it was non-canon.  = "
So... why mention it? "

Only reason i said that, is because Jade is basically a green lantern. Only her source of power is magical instead of scientific.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@velle37: 

If she's anything like a Green Lantern, then she'd solo.
karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By karrob
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @King Saturn said:
Yep, the Marvel characters are vastly outclassed. This would be over in a WW/PG speed blitz. "
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By MKF30

Team DC easily

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#24  Edited By Strafe Prower

DC Stomp.

OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#25  Edited By OldIdiotAccount

Ms. Marvel Solos.

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By sexy_merc

Anyone from team 1 can solo.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#27  Edited By Magian

Team 1.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Silver2467

Wonder Woman, Power Girl, or Jade could solo. 

Fire Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Fire Star

Power Girl or Wonder Woman can solo this easily.

Vynjira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Vynjira
@rbysjti said:

it was stated  that Cyclops optic blast moved at lightspeed and Storm dodged it.

Wolverine has dodged Cyclops' optic blast, many people can and do dodge Cyclops' optic blast.. because they aren't actually the speed of light. Only twice has Cyclops' optic blast ever been said to move that fast and both times can easily be attributed to hyperbole. To say this is anything more than hyperbole is to suggest that you have no clue just how fast the speed of light actually is.

If it was actually that fast people would not see the damn beam before it hit anything.

As others have quite eloquently put it, any member of team One can solo team Two.
Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#31  Edited By Son_of_Magnus
@Sexy Merc said:
" Anyone from team 1 can solo. "
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#32  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Vynjira said:
" @rbysjti said:
Wolverine has dodged Cyclops' optic blast, many people can and do dodge Cyclops' optic blast.. because they aren't actually the speed of light. Only twice has Cyclops' optic blast ever been said to move that fast and both times can easily be attributed to hyperbole. To say this is anything more than hyperbole is to suggest that you have no clue just how fast the speed of light actually is.  If it was actually that fast people would not see the damn beam before it hit anything. "
If I'd be allowed to advise you, do not waste more time in this. He knows everything you just mentioned, but he simply chooses not to acknowledge it, for reasons of his own.
Suggs44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Suggs44
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
" @King Saturn said:
Yep, the Marvel characters are vastly outclassed. This would be over in a WW/PG speed blitz. "
This.
Spidermeat101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Spidermeat101

@rbysjti said:

@alexman113 said:
" @rbysjti said:
" Storm has beaten Wonder Woman already though it was non-canon. Ms Marvel is Binary form can be very tough. I'd say the marvel women will win "
> though it was non-canon Why even bring this up. You know as well as anyone else here that both Power Girl and/or Wonder Woman could kill team Marvel while going faster than light. Why even play this game every time Storm is in a battle. You know her reaction time is not fast enough to catch a light speeder. You know her powers arn't fast enough to catch a light speeder (No, lightning is not lightspeed), even if she was. You know she does not have the durability to tank the kind of hits that WW and PG can dish out. Can we, for once, just skip the whole "Storm can beat anyone" bit and use some logic. Team Marvel gets slaughtered here. This fight is totally unbalanced. "
it was stated that Cyclops optic blast moved at lightspeed and Storm dodged it. You do also know that that the acanti moves faster than speed of light and Storm strikes and hit 3 acantis at the same time.

Storm always loses troll.

SNascimento

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By SNascimento

Dodging something moving at the speed of light hardly makes any sense at all.

I mean, let's suppose A and B are fighting, A shoots a projectile that moves at light speed. It would impact B in 0,000000066 seconds. So B would need to have a reaction time smaller than that. Let's say he takes 0,00000001 seconds to react and he has to move some 30 cm to avoid being hit. He would need to move at 1% light speed or so.

Avatar image for phoenixdiamond616
phoenixdiamond616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Wonder Woman is ridiculously stronger and better fighter than Marvel Team together.
  2. Jade is way more powerful than Storm, even than Binary.
  3. Power Girl is faster and more violent than everyone here, even more dangerous than the Savage She-Hulk.

DC Team beats...

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Every member of team 1 solos.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By HighAccuser

WW and PG could solo, he'll I'd argue Jade can with the Starheart and since she's fought harder opponents.