#201 Edited by Porlos (1021 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Porlos said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @Porlos: Mhmm... Even though Wonder Woman can move faster than any of them can react... "
Didn't save her against Death Stroke and Batman, did it?   Anyway, Sorceress Supreme doesnt have to be in visible sight to cast spells that cause Wonder Woman to freeze up.  Since Wonder Woman has poor durability against sharp objects Gamora can seal her fate in one move.  This is just too easy for the team actually. "
Oh, you mean those old scans that are regarded as PIS? I guess you didn't see the more recent fight between Batman and Diana where Bats couldn't even touch her.  It is not stated that SS starts in a separate area from the rest of the fight. If it was then this would be a spite thread, and you are reaching and changing the terms of the battle. Again. "
Sorceress Supreme will have plenty of time to plant a spell on Wonder Woman's senses while Ms. Marvel and bricks like She-Hulk charge in.  Then Gamora comes in for the killing blow when Wonder Woman is holding her head trying to get sorceress supreme out of there.  This is just too easy a win for the team.  If it was Superman he might be able to take this but Wonder Woman has that glass jaw type durability, consistently.
#202 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Porlos: That's not an argument, that is you ignoring what I replied with completely.
#203 Posted by Undergroundgod (2924 posts) - - Show Bio
@Porlos said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @Porlos said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @Porlos: Mhmm... Even though Wonder Woman can move faster than any of them can react... "
Didn't save her against Death Stroke and Batman, did it?   Anyway, Sorceress Supreme doesnt have to be in visible sight to cast spells that cause Wonder Woman to freeze up.  Since Wonder Woman has poor durability against sharp objects Gamora can seal her fate in one move.  This is just too easy for the team actually. "
Oh, you mean those old scans that are regarded as PIS? I guess you didn't see the more recent fight between Batman and Diana where Bats couldn't even touch her.  It is not stated that SS starts in a separate area from the rest of the fight. If it was then this would be a spite thread, and you are reaching and changing the terms of the battle. Again. "
Sorceress Supreme will have plenty of time to plant a spell on Wonder Woman's senses while Ms. Marvel and bricks like She-Hulk charge in.  Then Gamora comes in for the killing blow when Wonder Woman is holding her head trying to get sorceress supreme out of there.  This is just too easy a win for the team.  If it was Superman he might be able to take this but Wonder Woman has that glass jaw type durability, consistently. "

You are so wrong it actually hurts my eyes, everything you said was utter B.S.
#204 Posted by Porlos (1021 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Porlos: That's not an argument, that is you ignoring what I replied with completely. "
Why do you propose she will blitz Sorceress Supreme first then?
#205 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Porlos: I didn't. She can move fast enough to take them all out in rapid succession, so that it doesn't matter who she hits first.
#206 Edited by Porlos (1021 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:

" @Porlos: I didn't. She can move fast enough to take them all out in rapid succession, so that it doesn't matter who she hits first. "

Sounds like blatant fanboyism to me.  Why didnt she do this to medusa?  We all know dusa doesnt operate at light speed.  Could it be that she doesnt process thoughts at light speed to accomplish what you suggest?  Definitely.  Otherwise she wouldnt have all these poor showings against people that shouldnt be hitting her at all.  She could probably take out one or two of the weaker ones if she blitzed, but realistically sorceress supreme and Gamora can duo her.
#207 Posted by BatDance (2248 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Porlos: I didn't. She can move fast enough to take them all out in rapid succession, so that it doesn't matter who she hits first. "
Clea has auto shields, Wonder Woman is gonna try hitting her and all she will get is a 'clang' and *ouch my fist* like the time she tried to one-shot Mongul 

Anyway if my DC version of this thread was considered spite I'm having trouble seeing how Wonder Woman wins this one so easy
#208 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Porlos: 1) It would make a really sh!tty story if Wonder Woman and Superman speed blitzed everyone from the get go.
2) She was in character then. She isn't now.
#209 Edited by Porlos (1021 posts) - - Show Bio
@BatDance said:

" @Ferro Vida said:

Clea has auto shields, Wonder Woman is gonna try hitting her and all she will get is a 'clang' and *ouch my fist* like the time she tried to one-shot Mongul 

Anyway if my DC version of this thread was considered spite I'm having trouble seeing how Wonder Woman wins this one so easy
"

We all know how the Mongul fight turned out for her.  ;)

Right from the comic.  Wheres the light speed blitzing?  All I see is jobbing.
#210 Posted by Undergroundgod (2924 posts) - - Show Bio

No not first just as soon, as she finds out she weilds magic, it's a wild card, and Diana is no ones puppet, she would take her out early on in the fight. Clea would not start right off the bat messing with her head, Professor X would, but not Clea, and to the best of my knowledge Charles is not in this fight.
#211 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@BatDance: Prove that Clea has auto shields, then prove that they can take a hit from a Superman level blow.

Your thread had f@cking Dr. Fate.
#212 Edited by BIackFlash (1909 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah Clea one-shots her 

@Porlos said:

" @BatDance said:

" @Ferro Vida said:

"

Right from the comic.  Wheres the light speed blitzing?  All I see is jobbing. "
Mongul was out of her league

but she deserves respect, she's good but just not good enough for this handicap match
#213 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Porlos said:

Right from the comic.  Wheres the light speed blitzing?  All I see is jobbing. "
Right from the comic? You didn't read the comic fight did you?
#214 Posted by BIackFlash (1909 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:

"Right from the comic? You didn't read the comic fight did you? "

You don't need to be 20 something or 30 something years old to be schooled in it, the Mongul story has been around a number of times, re-prinited, retold, retooled

Most of us know this one

And Mongul the 2nd has proven himself more than a match for Wonder Woman too, though I agree that the original is much much cooler.

Love this last panel.  Totally taken from For the Man Who has Everything.

Anyway why did the other Handicap thread get locked?
#215 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Not to mention the fact it is no longer canon, right?

#216 Edited by BIackFlash (1909 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:

" Not to mention the fact it is no longer canon, right? "

What's no longer canon?

Her questionable durability is no longer canon? 
the fact a simple knife or a bullet can hurt her?

Look old Mongul might be no longer be around and we know she's a brick in a brawl but when it comes to fighting big hitters she can't soak it too good,  Power Princess with weapons and Gamora with a Godslayer makes it spite 

Diana is good but if she takes shots from any of these Marvel heroes then Diana is done

This thread is spite
Almost as bad if not worse than her DC handicap match, in fact I would say its worse because so many of you fanboys have your heads up your ass and refuse to conceed anything as per usual
#217 Edited by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84678 posts) - - Show Bio
@BIackFlash said:

" @Gambler said:

"Right from the comic? You didn't read the comic fight did you? "

You don't need to be 20 something or 30 something years old to be schooled in it, the Mongul story has been around a number of times, re-prinited, retold, retooled

Most of us know this one

And Mongul the 2nd has proven himself more than a match for Wonder Woman too, though I agree that the original is much much cooler.

Love this last panel.  Totally taken from For the Man Who has Everything.
 Anyway why did the other Handicap thread get locked? "
Apparently some people do, cause those are two separate Monguls ;) (the second set of scans is actually his son). The video fight goes well beyond the fight that took place in the comic.
#218 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84678 posts) - - Show Bio

Also I'm not saying WW can take either Mongul before anyone makes that leap. I also dont see how this is a spite thread when the user who made it actually thinks Wonder Woman can win...

#219 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
"Before I post who is in this battle.Please take note that nobody in this match is actually "handicapped".The conditions in which Wonder Woman will be fighting will be against her odds..thus handicapped in a different definition.

Rules.

-No BFR
-Bloodlusted,Out of Character anything besides BFR is ok to win.

thanks for the over explanation!!!!
#220 Posted by BIackFlash (1909 posts) - - Show Bio

Believe me its either a spite thread or a troll thread

I've seen enough of them to know one

@Gambler said:

" I also dont see how this is a spite thread when the user who made it actually thinks Wonder Woman can win... "

Gambler you're not new to battles and I hope you haven't been asleep at the wheel for the past year 

The user who made this thread also thinks  

Goku beats Galactus
Sentry beats Spectre
Wonder Woman beats Sentry 

Trying figuring that mess out ^^

Also comes out with gems like this

@Vance Astro said:

" Dark King said:

: Dark King said: oh so i guess ripping planet busting ... 

In fact..now that I think about it.You can't rip a f#ckin star.A star isn't made out of anything that you can rip....
Now tell me why it is you hate me? Because you are using something as a strength feat that isn't?
"
   Thinks Wonder Woman out muscles Thanos
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/thanos-vs-wonder-woman/399299/?page=15 

Thinks Spider-man out muscles Wonder Woman?
 http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/spider-man-vs-wonder-woman/1514/

Seen as like you ban people around here like...never...
my humble recommendation is if you have the Newest Poo Poo List put him on it
#221 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone wants Vance Astro's attention so bad.

#222 Posted by Oluf_Von_Host_Museum (84678 posts) - - Show Bio
@BIackFlash said:
"  
 Believe me its either a spite thread or a troll thread

I've seen enough of them to know one

Gambler you're not new to battles and I hope you haven't been asleep at the wheel for the past year 

The user who made this thread also thinks  

Goku beats Galactus
Sentry beats Spectre
Wonder Woman beats Sentry 

Trying figuring that mess out ^^

Those aren't spite there a difference of opinion. Also I'm not worrying about what was said in other threads, I'm specifically talking about this thread. The fact that several people have made cases for Wonder Woman winning should be enough to tell you that it isn't a spite thread, but an actual battle that people think Wonder Woman could win.
#223 Edited by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@ownerz:

guys like batman landing blows on her isn't explained because wonder woman has super speed,they shouldn't be able to tag her,and human blows hurting her is also bad writting.

#224 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@batdance:

get your facts right for once in your life,wonder woman doesn't have low durability,she only is vulnerable against piercing weapons,she is super durable against everything else,she has taken superman level characters hit,heat vision,attacks from gods,nukes etc,so humans hurting her is bad writting and you know it,and don't act like if the other females here from marvel haven't had bad writting moments,what about ms marvel getting owned by death bird,tigra,she-hulk in rage mode being one-shoted by iron-man,and i can continue,so stop using bad writting to try to make a character look weak,cos that's a double edge sword,we'd be runing around in circles forever.

#225 Posted by PowerWoman (3347 posts) - - Show Bio

@biackflash: this not post-crisis wonder woman,this pre-crisis wonder woman,who even weaker than pre-52 wonder woman

the wonder woman feats:

moving the earth

moved the moon:

fight with bloodthirsty superman

high speed:

Take HUGE explosion(i think this explosion could be match a sun explosion)

she strength and speed with superman in the top:

stop a nuclear blast

we should be respect wonder woman,she was superman power level,just stop underestimate her

#226 Posted by PowerWoman (3347 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: wonder woman take superman heat- vision

H-bomb,nothing

H-bomb= ,one hundred million degrees celsius

sun core= 20000000 degrees Celsius

H-bomb core temperature was much hotter than a sun'core,you can ask some professionals, my information from Google

H-bomb core>sun core

#227 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12031 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerwoman: @gokuwarrior:

Why are you people responding to users who haven't made a single post in this thread in over THREE YEARS????

#228 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio
#229 Posted by PowerWoman (3347 posts) - - Show Bio
#230 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@truepwnge:

deathstroke,poison ivy and batman hurting and tagging wonder woman is bad writting and you should know it,the same with the medusa scans,every character is victim of bad writting sometimes,i could bring the scans where ms marvel was getting a hard time against tigra,or she-hulk in rage mode being one-shotted by iron-man,and more,but bad wriotting isn't the way to prove a point,she has a vulnerability sgainst piercing weapons but she is super durable against everything else,cheetah is the avatar of a gid,faster than wonder woman and with enough strength to hurt her.

#231 Edited by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@ownerz:

the bizarro scans aren't cannon,they never fought in the DC continuity,and don't try to use bad writting moments to make her look weak because the marvel women here have their own bad writting moments,bad writting moments can't prove anything,so i will bring the scans where batman defeated JL by himself to say that aquaman,flash,manhunter,wondr woman are weak cos batman took them out at the same time with a few punches,do you think an stupid thing like that can be considered valid?,or i will say that superman is weak cos in one issue he was being owned by a wolf-man,every character is victim of bad writting sometimes,so don't try to use that to prove something because it's useless.

#232 Edited by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior said:

@truepwnge:

deathstroke,poison ivy and batman hurting and tagging wonder woman is bad writting and you should know it,the same with the medusa scans,every character is victim of bad writting sometimes,i could bring the scans where ms marvel was getting a hard time against tigra,or she-hulk in rage mode being one-shotted by iron-man,and more,but bad wriotting isn't the way to prove a point,she has a vulnerability sgainst piercing weapons but she is super durable against everything else,cheetah is the avatar of a gid,faster than wonder woman and with enough strength to hurt her.

@gokuwarrior said:

@ownerz:

the bizarro scans aren't cannon,they never fought in the DC continuity,and don't try to use bad writting moments to make her look weak because the marvel women here have their own bad writting moments,bad writting moments can't prove anything,so i will bring the scans where batman defeated JL by himself to say that aquaman,flash,manhunter,wondr woman are weak cos batman took them out at the same time with a few punches,do you think an stupid thing like that can be considered valid?,or i will say that superman is weak cos in one issue he was being owned by a wolf-man,every character is victim of bad writting sometimes,so don't try to use that to prove something because it's useless.

I think Ownerz and TruePwnage are the same guy and he's notorious for purposely posting scans out of context and not having a clue what he's talking about. These accounts have also been banned for like 3 years. BatDance whom you also responded to is that same user and he doesn't know what he's talking about either. That account is also banned.

#233 Edited by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@vance_astro:

i can'ty believe how many trolls wonder woman used to have here 3 years ago,one of the most funny trolls is "sewsaw" or something like that,he made me laugh saying that she-hulk and ms marvel have defeated true powerhouses but wonder woman never defeated one,LOL!,let's see powerhouses that wonder woman has defeated,i remember supergirl,powergirl,flash,zoom,captain marvel,big barda,circe,ares,green lanterns,and the list goes on.

and above all this,that user "blackflash" also has a 10 when it comes to underestimate wonder woman,these people don't seem to understand that wonder woman's durability has a vulnerable point against piercing weapons(like superman against magic),but she is super durable against everything else,is that so hard to understand?.

#234 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior said:

@vance_astro:

i can't believe how many trolls wonder woman used to have here 3 years ago,one of the most funny trolls is "sewsaw" or something like that,he made me laugh saying that she-hulk and ms marvel have defeated true powerhouses but wonder woman never defeated one,LOL!,let's see powerhouses that wonder woman has defeated,i remember supergirl,powergirl,flash,zoom,captain marvel,big barda,circe,ares,green lanterns,and the list goes on.

and above all this,that user "blackflash" also has a 10 when it comes to underestimate wonder woman,these people don't seem to understand that wonder woman's durability has a vulnerable point against piercing weapons(like superman against magic),but she is super durable against everything else,is that so hard to understand?.

Blackflash,Ownerz and TruePwnage are the same guy and all he ever did was go in threads and either purposely distort the truth or post a bunch of pointless scans.

#235 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@vance_astro:

and what do you think about porlos?,and that user sewsaw that said wonder woman never defeated a true powewrhouse?.

#236 Edited by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior said:

@vance_astro:

and what do you think about porlos?,and that user sewsaw that said wonder woman never defeated a true powewrhouse?.

Porlos is Klandicar. Notorious, CV troll. SeSaw is his equal.

#237 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@stevepidge:

they don't prove anything,because batman,deathstroke,medusa and poison ivy taggin wonder woman is bad writting,and you should know it,wonder woman has countless speed feats much better than those,that's like me using an scan from batman dodging a blitz from superman,that won't prove that superman is slow because batman dodging superman blitz is bad writting,like tigra easily tagging ms marvel,or iron man one shotting she-hulk in rage mode,bad writting isn't the way to prove anything.

#238 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio
#239 Edited by IheartZombies92 (2200 posts) - - Show Bio

team would take it, one on one WW could stomp any of these people but together they will take her down.

#240 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (5241 posts) - - Show Bio

Team