#151 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ownerz said:
" @Aronmorales said:

"   Ooh, but ya know what? she's the female superman, she can take care of her self. "

 

.
"









 

 

 

"

 

"
That's just the writer...
 
 
Holy crap I sound like a fan-boy...I've got to stop before I get ahead of myself...
#152 Posted by Batosaims7 (904 posts) - - Show Bio

Huh, the only person that agrees with truepwnage, is batdance aka truepwnage =P
#153 Posted by BatDance (2248 posts) - - Show Bio

  
:

" @Lunacyde said:

"  Once again her durability against blades and bullets doesn't matter much considering most of the characters in this battle don't even have them "

Power Princess has them
 
so does Gamora she has God-Slayers 
blades that kill Gods with one-strike and she has the skills to use them
 
WonderWoman can probably beat any of these gals but all at once Wonder Woman gets owned badly
 

@Lunacyde

said:

" Magicians aren't of much use against someone with Wonder Womans speed. She'll take her out before she can do too much damage.  One on one she would tear through just about everyone here. Once again her durability against blades and bullets doesn't matter much considering most of the characters in this battle don't even have them, "

  Clea like Strange had auto-shields
 
 
 

@Vance Astro

said:

" And again with what Clea can probably do? If you don't know don't mention her. "

Why did you include her in the fight if you do not know her powers? 
WW is a powerhouse, she is extremely fast but she has suspect durability
Ivy, Doomsday, Black Canary, Deathstroke people with weapons have all given her trouble
 
getting her skin torn apart (again a poor showing vs sharp instruments ie claws, cutting, bullets etc)



Ivy and Cheshire
  
vs Medusa, she actually won this fight but it wasn't because of durability, it was because of her courage, cunning and fight skill


another fight she won but a poor durability showing



the bat (I class this one as PIS Batman should have at least broke his fist)
 
btw Clea can do a lot more than that . "
She's a great fighter but she has low durability
 
people tend to ignore this part of her character, Wonder Woman needs her bracelets otherwise she can get injured badly 
 
:

" Sharp implements are shown to be deadly or projectiles as I'm reading the Wonder Woman page"

Yeah I think she's in trouble
#154 Posted by chaos-soul (1435 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont think ww would beat gamora

#155 Posted by Vance Astro (91237 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do people keep bumping my threads to troll?

Moderator
#156 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" Why do people keep bumping my threads to troll? "
Why do people keep posting pre-crisis scans of Wonder Woman getting hurt by Batman and sent flying by Deathstroke? Do they think they're proven something? I hope not.
Moderator
#157 Posted by Vance Astro (91237 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" Why do people keep bumping my threads to troll? "
Why do people keep posting pre-crisis scans of Wonder Woman getting hurt by Batman and sent flying by Deathstroke? Do they think they're proven something? I hope not. "
It's not PEOPLE...it's one PERSON who keeps reposting the same scans.
Moderator
#158 Posted by Shadow Muse (30 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be different if they had something positive to contribute to the thread....BUT THEY NEVER DO.

#159 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman takes it she is still stronger faster and a WAY better fighter than anyone on this list its like me fighting middle school kids

#160 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" Wonder Woman takes it she is still stronger faster and a WAY better fighter than anyone on this list its like me fighting middle school kids "
Couldn't Clea just BFR? Can Vixen still mimic superpowers?
#161 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" Wonder Woman takes it she is still stronger faster and a WAY better fighter than anyone on this list its like me fighting middle school kids "
Couldn't Clea just BFR? Can Vixen still mimic superpowers? "
No BFR and to my knowledge Vixen can not 
#162 Posted by OhTru (1583 posts) - - Show Bio

 
 
 
Clea wins by herself
 Diana gets mauled, her durability won't last
 
Individually she might have taken a majority against them one on one 

#163 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" Wonder Woman takes it she is still stronger faster and a WAY better fighter than anyone on this list its like me fighting middle school kids "
Couldn't Clea just BFR? Can Vixen still mimic superpowers? "
No BFR and to my knowledge Vixen can not  "
Sorry, I missed the BFR bit.
#164 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

See this is exactly what im talking about. leave it to Vance to make a dumb ass thread like this. First or all it is debatable who would win out of Ms Marvel and WW, and She Hulk has surpassed Wonder Woman in everything other than speed. Thats right She Hulk should beat WW by herself, and you want her to fight all these broads with different various powers. WW don't even have any ranged attacks she would get killed, I mean absolutly killed. To think anything else is retarded.
#165 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@SeSAW said:
" See this is exactly what im talking about. leave it to Vance to make a dumb ass thread like this. First or all it is debatable who would win out of Ms Marvel and WW, and She Hulk has surpassed Wonder Woman in everything other than speed. Thats right She Hulk should beat WW by herself, and you want her to fight all these broads with different various powers. WW don't even have any ranged attacks she would get killed, I mean absolutly killed. To think anything else is retarded. "
You, sir, are so wrong that it isn't even funny. Stop flaming at Vance. Wonder Woman has helped to move a planet. She is a better fighter than anyone she is going against here (other than Gamora), she is faster then them (can move at FTL speeds and outrun established DC speedsters), and would put She-Hulk in the ground.
 

 Moving a planet with the help of Superman and MM




 Deflecting Omega Beams. Based on this, I would say she can do the same to any projectile.




 Wonder Woman is ranked as having strength, speed, and invulnerability on par with Superman


 She can fly at supersonic speeds.
#166 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

First of all read the story, they were holding the planet in place, not moving it and its 4 of them, what does that prove, nothing. Second Ms Mavel and Crystal can fly at SS speeds as well. WW got owned by Bizaro she couldn't even put up a good fight. She Hulk has waaaaaay better battle feats than WW, She Hulk knocked out Thor Before and Namor. WW has beat 0 notable top tiers, Ms Marvel and She Hulk have. You probably have no idea what crystal and SS can even do with there powers. 
 
Just drop it man this is stupid, there is not a chance in hell of WW winning this fight, like I said She hulk should beat her solo. 
#167 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio
@SeSAW said:
"She Hulk has waaaaaay better battle feats than WW. WW has beat 0 notable top tiers. She hulk should beat her solo.  "
.....
rofl!
#168 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

o_o

#169 Edited by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@SeSAW said:

" First of all read the story, they were holding the planet in place, not moving it and its 4 of them, what does that prove, nothing. Second Ms Mavel and Crystal can fly at SS speeds as well. WW got owned by Bizaro she couldn't even put up a good fight. She Hulk has waaaaaay better battle feats than WW, She Hulk knocked out Thor Before and Namor. WW has beat 0 notable top tiers, Ms Marvel and She Hulk have. You probably have no idea what crystal and SS can even do with there powers.

There was only three people moving that planet. They were pulling it, as implied by Wonder Woman. Generally, it's assumed they each pulled a 1/3 of the Earth's weight, and also had to work against the planet's gravitational pull. Wonder Woman has beaten Superman before. She's also beaten Hercules, a brainwashed Captain Marvel and Ares She's also beaten her equal, Donna Troy. Ms. Marvel and Crystal may be supersonic, but Wonder Woman has broken light speed before. 
#170 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@SeSAW: I just want you to know that I was lmao while reading your reply.
#171 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@SeSAW said:
"like I said She hulk should beat her solo.  "
Beating the Abomination and Champion of the Universe doesn't mean she could take Wonder Woman. LOL. One-shotting Namor is all fine and dandy, but he's not even as strong as Wonder Woman is. Thor.... meh....
#172 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock: The Abomination and Namor fights were total garbage. You can tell by the way they are being written. Blonsky is acting like Hulk with crayons shoved up his nose and Namor actually says "holy halibut."
#173 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
Namor actually says "holy halibut." "
Wait wait wait.....Holy Halibut? 
 
Well, I just found a new catchphrase :P
#174 Posted by BatDance (2248 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vatro said:
" Wonder Woman is stronger than anyone on Marvel Earth "
Really?
  
 Herc at max power is a monster






 .
#175 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Static Shock: The Abomination and Namor fights were total garbage. You can tell by the way they are being written. Blonsky is acting like Hulk with crayons shoved up his nose and Namor actually says "holy halibut." "
LOL.
#176 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheDrifter said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
Namor actually says "holy halibut." "
Wait wait wait.....Holy Halibut?   Well, I just found a new catchphrase :P "



@BatDance:
Now tell me exactly how much the heavens weigh and your arguement will mean something. Considering Herc has more recently struggled to pull the Island of Manhattan, I'd say it weighs less then that particular land mass.
#177 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida:
HAHAHAHAHAHA
#178 Posted by don boncu (18 posts) - - Show Bio

ms marvel will own ww,,

#179 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@don boncu said:
" ms marvel will own ww,, "
Anything to back that up?
#180 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought as much

#181 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
@BatDance said:

  
 Herc at max power is a monster


 . "
The stupidest and most retarded looking feat in comic books.
#182 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock: Nope, that prize belongs to Nomad, who actually punched out a guy named Gamecock.
#183 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

 
LOL

#184 Posted by BatDance (2248 posts) - - Show Bio
@Static Shock said:
" The stupidest and most retarded looking feat in comic books. "
In comparison to what?  

 
.
 
 
.
 

 
 

 
 
.
#185 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@BatDance: How about you back up the feat you were trying to argue instead of pulling out this random crap?
#186 Posted by don boncu (18 posts) - - Show Bio
@BatDance: I don't think so...
#187 Posted by BatDance (2248 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:

" @BatDance: How about you back up the feat you were trying to argue instead of pulling out this random crap? "

1  
Contrary to claims made in this thread about Wonder Woman
She is not stronger than everyone on Marvel Earth, in a contest of just muscle Herc would give her a run for her money, maybe even beat her
Diana gets her power from Hera or Herc, but Hercules is the real McCoy here
 

Lifting the Heavens and the Earth  is not "the stupidest"  or "most retarded"
Diana and Supes dragged the Earth, so why are people getting so upset with Herc's feat but not upset the 3 JLA? 
There are numerous way more ridiculous high end feats coming from other characters that would be way more "stupid" or might rank as  
"most retarded"  
Examples would be anything Sentry does, it rarely makes any sense ever
anything done by Superman in the SilverAge these feats are way more ridiculous than anything Herc or any Marvel Earth character ever did
#188 Posted by CosmicSpiral (5470 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana gets her strength from Gaia... 
 
Hercules lifted the heavens...which makes no sense. 

#189 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@BatDance: 
Wonder Woman is equal in strength to Superman, which makes her stronger than anyone on Marvel Earth. Herc lifted the Heavens, but he also struggled to move the island of Manhattan. Earth >>>>> Manhatten, especially since his holding up the heavens feat had a mystical aspect to it. There was nothing tangible for him to support. There was magic involved, making it a moot point as a strength feat.
#190 Edited by BatDance (2248 posts) - - Show Bio
@TruePwnge said:

" @Lunacyde said:

"  Once again her durability against blades and bullets doesn't matter much considering most of the characters in this battle don't even have them "

Power Princess has them
 
so does Gamora she has God-Slayers 
blades that kill Gods with one-strike and she has the skills to use them
 
WonderWoman can probably beat any of these gals but all at once Wonder Woman gets owned badly
 

@Lunacyde

said:

" Magicians aren't of much use against someone with Wonder Womans speed. She'll take her out before she can do too much damage.  One on one she would tear through just about everyone here. Once again her durability against blades and bullets doesn't matter much considering most of the characters in this battle don't even have them, "

  Clea like Strange had auto-shields
 
 
 

@Vance Astro

said:

" And again with what Clea can probably do? If you don't know don't mention her. "

Why did you include her in the fight if you do not know her powers? 
WW is a powerhouse, she is extremely fast but she has suspect durability
Ivy, Doomsday, Black Canary, Deathstroke people with weapons have all given her trouble
 
getting her skin torn apart (again a poor showing vs sharp instruments ie claws, cutting, bullets etc)



Ivy and Cheshire
  
vs Medusa, she actually won this fight but it wasn't because of durability, it was because of her courage, cunning and fight skill


another fight she won but a poor durability showing



the bat (I class this one as PIS Batman should have at least broke his fist)
 
btw Clea can do a lot more than that . "
ouch!
 
 
talk about getting owned 

 
 @Ferro Vida said:

" @BatDance:  Wonder Woman is equal in strength to Superman, which makes her stronger than anyone on Marvel Earth. Herc lifted the Heavens, but he also struggled to move the island of Manhattan. Earth >>>>> Manhatten "

So once again you DC fans are low balling Herc
 
Despite the fact he went toe to toe with WorldWarHulk soaking everything the strongest version of Hulk gave
 
 
and despite the fact Hercules lifted the planet on his shoulders

 
 
 
 

@Ferro Vida

said:

" I hope this gets locked "

  Why would you hope that?
#191 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@BatDance: I'm not a DC fan. I don't even read DC.
 
Herc went down after three punches.
 
You know that I f@cking posted that in the spite thread that you made.
#192 Posted by Undergroundgod (2924 posts) - - Show Bio

Have you guys forgot Wonder Woman's powers come from Zues. Unless he will's her dead, she is not going anywhere, Wonder Woman would take out most of these gal's with one punch KO's, She-Hulk would not hold for long, and Clea would not dare anger Zues so your wrong, Steven would be pissing him self if front of The king of olympus, let alone Clea, their magic arts are immpresive but not when compaired to that of the Gods. Diana is used to fighting wars, she would have no problem fighting against the odds, but how well would they work as a team I wonder? My guess is not well enough.
#193 Posted by Porlos (1021 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman is a goddess and Gamora has a godslayer, it doesn't take a brilliant mind to figure out how this is going to end.   See what Medusa did to Wonder Woman?  Well Gamora won't stop stabbing until Wonder Woman stops moving.  They don't call her the the deadliest Woman in the Universe for show.  That Universe contains Mistress Death and since Gamora is more deadly than her it is certain that Wonder Woman is going to bite the dust here. 

#194 Posted by BatDance (2248 posts) - - Show Bio
@Undergroundgod said:
" Have you guys forgot Wonder Woman's powers come from Zues. Unless he will's her dead, she is not going anywhere "
Really? 
 
So that explains why Bizarro owned her not once but twice 
 

 
#195 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Porlos said:
" Wonder Woman is a goddess and Gamora has a godslayer, it doesn't take a brilliant mind to figure out how this is going to end.   See what Medusa did to Wonder Woman?  Well Gamora won't stop stabbing until Wonder Woman stops moving.  They don't call her the the deadliest Woman in the Universe for show.  That Universe contains Mistress Death and since Gamora is more deadly than her it is certain that Wonder Woman is going to bite the dust here.  "
You do realize that she has never actually slain any gods with that sword, right? It's just a scary name. Besides, Gamora is nowhere near fast enough to even tag her.
#196 Posted by Porlos (1021 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Porlos said:
" Wonder Woman is a goddess and Gamora has a godslayer, it doesn't take a brilliant mind to figure out how this is going to end.   See what Medusa did to Wonder Woman?  Well Gamora won't stop stabbing until Wonder Woman stops moving.  They don't call her the the deadliest Woman in the Universe for show.  That Universe contains Mistress Death and since Gamora is more deadly than her it is certain that Wonder Woman is going to bite the dust here.  "
You do realize that she has never actually slain any gods with that sword, right? It's just a scary name. Besides, Gamora is nowhere near fast enough to even tag her. "
Sorceress Supreme attacks her mind while Gamora puts a Godslayer through her heart.  That pretty much ends this debate, the rest of the girls arent even needed for the fight.
#197 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Porlos: Mhmm... Even though Wonder Woman can move faster than any of them can react...
#198 Posted by Porlos (1021 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ferro Vida said:
" @Porlos: Mhmm... Even though Wonder Woman can move faster than any of them can react... "
Didn't save her against Death Stroke and Batman, did it?   Anyway, Sorceress Supreme doesnt have to be in visible sight to cast spells that cause Wonder Woman to freeze up.  Since Wonder Woman has poor durability against sharp objects Gamora can seal her fate in one move.  This is just too easy for the team actually.
#199 Posted by Undergroundgod (2924 posts) - - Show Bio
@BatDance said:
" @Undergroundgod said:
" Have you guys forgot Wonder Woman's powers come from Zues. Unless he will's her dead, she is not going anywhere "
Really? 
 
So that explains why Bizarro owned her not once but twice 
 

 
"


Shity Writing! Really there is no better explanation than that. Bizarro didn't take her powers away, he didn't kill her, where the hell were you going with this? Plus Bizarro could take out this team aswell. Honestly though if Diana wanted to kill Bizarro she could, She has done what all hero's have done, lost to foes that didn't make any sense the same thing could be said for all of these Ladies. 
 
Wonder Woman has a Magic Sword aswell blessed by Zues that cut E22 Superman drawing blood, if she carried that into battle "Ain't none of you all bitches going home!" lol
   
#200 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
@Porlos said:
" @Ferro Vida said:
" @Porlos: Mhmm... Even though Wonder Woman can move faster than any of them can react... "
Didn't save her against Death Stroke and Batman, did it?   Anyway, Sorceress Supreme doesnt have to be in visible sight to cast spells that cause Wonder Woman to freeze up.  Since Wonder Woman has poor durability against sharp objects Gamora can seal her fate in one move.  This is just too easy for the team actually. "
Oh, you mean those old scans that are regarded as PIS? I guess you didn't see the more recent fight between Batman and Diana where Bats couldn't even touch her.
 
It is not stated that SS starts in a separate area from the rest of the fight. If it was then this would be a spite thread, and you are reaching and changing the terms of the battle. Again.