#101 Edited by Man Without Fear (219 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strafe Prower said:

" @Vance Astro said:

" @Strafe Prower said:
He had the crowbar on both instances, shouldn't have made a diffrence. Bullseye, Gladiator, Lady Bullseye, and Kingpin.  He has trouble with these and does well agianst Spiderman and Mr. Hyde. That isn't consistent.True. This guy got one-shotted by Cyclops and survives encounters with the Hulk? I was sayint the people he has shot have dodged bullets on a daily basis. "
1.Daredevil has never really had trouble against Gladiator accept that one time he held back.I have scans to prove it.Daredevil has beaten Bullseye alot and I mean alot more times than he's lost and all the times he has lost Bullseye had prep.Daredevil made quick work of Lady Bullseye in Daredevil #500 and the Kingpin shouldn't even be alive after their fight before his return.   2.Getting one-shotted by Cyclops is the BS,not surviving against Hulk.  3.Yes,from unskilled marksman.Pretty much anyone can do it.Pretty much no master level acrobat can keep from getting shot from Punisher so it's consistent.Also none of them are as fast as the Flash whom Deathstroke stabbed.Yet he's been bested more than once by Batgirl. "
1. He has still lost to them though, and and yet he beats people above his abilitys. easily PIS 2. He hsa also been hit in the balls by Punisher when Frank shouldn't have been able to touch him. 3. the bullet still goes at the same speed, so they should be able to dodge it even if the bullet goes where the shooter wanted it too.  You have named one character and I have named quite a few. Also BAtgirl has a ability Deathstroke can't beat is the only reason she wins. "
1.It's not PIS.You don't beat someone every time you fight them especially when they have prep and know your weaknesses.As long as DD wins a majority of the time it's fine. 
2.Who are we talking about? Hulk,Cyclops or Spider-Man.If we're talking about Spider-Man his sense obviously doesn't work 100% or he would never get touched by anyone who wasn't faster than him and as you should know he very rarely has fought people anywhere near his level of speed.
3.Deathstroke has better feats than Batgirl.I have yet to see her beat the Teen Titans,JLA,or the Outsiders 

I can name more than one character? How about Wildcat who can dodge the Cheetah and grab Flash in mid run but Batman has 0 problem hitting him.How about Wonder Woman who can trade shots with Superman and Captain Marvel being hurt by punches from Deathstroke and Batman? You want me to keep going?
#102 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio
@Man Without Fear said:
"@Strafe Prower said:

" @Vance Astro said:

" @Strafe Prower said:
He had the crowbar on both instances, shouldn't have made a diffrence. Bullseye, Gladiator, Lady Bullseye, and Kingpin.  He has trouble with these and does well agianst Spiderman and Mr. Hyde. That isn't consistent.True. This guy got one-shotted by Cyclops and survives encounters with the Hulk? I was sayint the people he has shot have dodged bullets on a daily basis. "
1.Daredevil has never really had trouble against Gladiator accept that one time he held back.I have scans to prove it.Daredevil has beaten Bullseye alot and I mean alot more times than he's lost and all the times he has lost Bullseye had prep.Daredevil made quick work of Lady Bullseye in Daredevil #500 and the Kingpin shouldn't even be alive after their fight before his return.   2.Getting one-shotted by Cyclops is the BS,not surviving against Hulk.  3.Yes,from unskilled marksman.Pretty much anyone can do it.Pretty much no master level acrobat can keep from getting shot from Punisher so it's consistent.Also none of them are as fast as the Flash whom Deathstroke stabbed.Yet he's been bested more than once by Batgirl. "
1. He has still lost to them though, and and yet he beats people above his abilitys. easily PIS 2. He hsa also been hit in the balls by Punisher when Frank shouldn't have been able to touch him. 3. the bullet still goes at the same speed, so they should be able to dodge it even if the bullet goes where the shooter wanted it too.  You have named one character and I have named quite a few. Also BAtgirl has a ability Deathstroke can't beat is the only reason she wins. "
1.It's not PIS.You don't beat someone every time you fight them especially when they have prep and know your weaknesses.As long as DD wins a majority of the time it's fine. 2.Who are we talking about? Hulk,Cyclops or Spider-Man.If we're talking about Spider-Man his sense obviously doesn't work 100% or he would never get touched by anyone who wasn't faster than him and as you should know he very rarely has fought people anywhere near his level of speed.3.Deathstroke has better feats than Batgirl.I have yet to see her beat the Teen Titans,JLA,or the Outsiders  I can name more than one character? How about Wildcat who can dodge the Cheetah and grab Flash in mid run but Batman has 0 problem hitting him.How about Wonder Woman who can trade shots with Superman and Captain Marvel being hurt by punches from Deathstroke and Batman? You want me to keep going? "

Alt account? 

I don't agree. DD shouldn't be able to beat some of those he beats and it's clear. But he does it, so there is no disputing it. 
Wolverine got nut shotted by frank. 
You yourself said that they were PIS 

Rulk, Storm, and others do the same thing. There are just as many in both companys is all I'm saying.
#103 Posted by Man Without Fear (219 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strafe Prower said:
Alt account?  I don't agree. DD shouldn't be able to beat some of those he beats and it's clear. But he does it, so there is no disputing it. Wolverine got nut shotted by frank. You yourself said that they were PIS  Rulk, Storm, and others do the same thing. There are just as many in both companys is all I'm saying. "
Yes..I'm Vance Astro. 
Who? Who did DD beat that he shouldn't have? Mr.Hyde? Whom really has no other feats other than fighting Thor? Pretty much every street leveler with their own comic has beaten him. 
Wolverine getting nut shotted by Frank means what? Wolverine doesn't have nuts? His nuts are too durable? Wolverine is somehow too fast for Frank? 
Yes,there are inconsistencies in both companies..also in large numbers.However in DC their consistent feats are contradicted by other consistencies.For example.I just debated over Wildcat vs. DD and Wilcat vs. Ken Masters.People would argue that DD isn't too fast for Wildcat because he's tagged Jay Garrick and Bart Allen.However on a consistent basis he has been shown to have trouble with people alot slower.That's not the same as Daredevil beating let's say Mr.Hyde but then losing to Bullseye.There are variables involved first of all and second of all DD winning is more consistent.
#104 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio
@Man Without Fear said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
Alt account?  I don't agree. DD shouldn't be able to beat some of those he beats and it's clear. But he does it, so there is no disputing it. Wolverine got nut shotted by frank. You yourself said that they were PIS  Rulk, Storm, and others do the same thing. There are just as many in both companys is all I'm saying. "
Yes..I'm Vance Astro. Who? Who did DD beat that he shouldn't have? Mr.Hyde? Whom really has no other feats other than fighting Thor? Pretty much every street leveler with their own comic has beaten him. Wolverine getting nut shotted by Frank means what? Wolverine doesn't have nuts? His nuts are too durable? Wolverine is somehow too fast for Frank? Yes,there are inconsistencies in both companies..also in large numbers.However in DC their consistent feats are contradicted by other consistencies.For example.I just debated over Wildcat vs. DD and Wilcat vs. Ken Masters.People would argue that DD isn't too fast for Wildcat because he's tagged Jay Garrick and Bart Allen.However on a consistent basis he has been shown to have trouble with people alot slower.That's not the same as Daredevil beating let's say Mr.Hyde but then losing to Bullseye.There are variables involved first of all and second of all DD winning is more consistent. "

He has kept up with Namor, Spiderman, Cap and others that should have all beat him easy. 
Wolverine should be to fast and should annihilate Punisher
Rulk, Storm, Rhino all do that same exact thing as well.
#105 Posted by Man Without Fear (219 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strafe Prower said:
" @Man Without Fear said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
Yes..I'm Vance Astro. Who? Who did DD beat that he shouldn't have? Mr.Hyde? Whom really has no other feats other than fighting Thor? Pretty much every street leveler with their own comic has beaten him. Wolverine getting nut shotted by Frank means what? Wolverine doesn't have nuts? His nuts are too durable? Wolverine is somehow too fast for Frank? Yes,there are inconsistencies in both companies..also in large numbers.However in DC their consistent feats are contradicted by other consistencies.For example.I just debated over Wildcat vs. DD and Wilcat vs. Ken Masters.People would argue that DD isn't too fast for Wildcat because he's tagged Jay Garrick and Bart Allen.However on a consistent basis he has been shown to have trouble with people alot slower.That's not the same as Daredevil beating let's say Mr.Hyde but then losing to Bullseye.There are variables involved first of all and second of all DD winning is more consistent. "
He has kept up with Namor, Spiderman, Cap and others that should have all beat him easy. Wolverine should be to fast and should annihilate PunisherRulk, Storm, Rhino all do that same exact thing as well. "
There is variables in all of those fights.You're acting like Daredevil just down right matched them skill for skill and power for power.He didn't.Cap kicked his ass so bad he ran.Namor had trouble hitting him which considering his agility showings...he should have and Spider-Man was brainwashed or had some sort of handicap every time he's fought DD and the one time he didn't the fight got interrupted before anything happened.Wolverine being fast enough to beat the Punisher doesn't keep him from getting kicked in the nuts and most of the time they fought the Punisher had weapons and he had prove to have the skill to shoot people with super speed.Again.Marvel has showings that are consistent.Like Daredevil beating Mr.Hyde.Whether he should beat Hyde or not is of no significance.He's done it 9 times so it's obvious it's something he can pull of,but what DC does is...they will have someone like Hyde be shown to be able to beat people like Superman or Martian Manhunter but then Deathstroke will consistently beat him in all their encounters.That doesn't match up at all.On Marvel's side..Hyde has never really be shown to be that smart or that powerful and therefore even considering his powers,it's feasible he loses to DD.
#106 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio
@Man Without Fear said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
" @Man Without Fear said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
He has kept up with Namor, Spiderman, Cap and others that should have all beat him easy. Wolverine should be to fast and should annihilate PunisherRulk, Storm, Rhino all do that same exact thing as well. "
There is variables in all of those fights.You're acting like Daredevil just down right matched them skill for skill and power for power.He didn't.Cap kicked his ass so bad he ran.Namor had trouble hitting him which considering his agility showings...he should have and Spider-Man was brainwashed or had some sort of handicap every time he's fought DD and the one time he didn't the fight got interrupted before anything happened.Wolverine being fast enough to beat the Punisher doesn't keep him from getting kicked in the nuts and most of the time they fought the Punisher had weapons and he had prove to have the skill to shoot people with super speed.Again.Marvel has showings that are consistent.Like Daredevil beating Mr.Hyde.Whether he should beat Hyde or not is of no significance.He's done it 9 times so it's obvious it's something he can pull of,but what DC does is...they will have someone like Hyde be shown to be able to beat people like Superman or Martian Manhunter but then Deathstroke will consistently beat him in all their encounters.That doesn't match up at all.On Marvel's side..Hyde has never really be shown to be that smart or that powerful and therefore even considering his powers,it's feasible he loses to DD. "

He also survived a fight with Hulk, Cap and Herc at the same time, Venom, Sabertooth, and others. He consistently fights guys who should beat him, and then he has lost to others he should beat. Daredevil does the same thing Deathstroke does. He hit a robot with a nerve strike for example. PIS

Thats like saying Me or You could kick Wolvie in the nuts, it wouldn't happen. 

Wrong. Deathstroke is the only person you have given me consistently. Wildcat is a master fighter, that is no diffrent than daredevil. Wonder Woman's durability has fluxated over the years. That is know. 

Rulk 
Storm 
Rhino 
Daredevil 
Wolverine 
Punisher  

and many others do things outside their abilitys consistantly and then lose to those below them. Both companys have that equally and in all ways. It is a fact.
#107 Edited by Man Without Fear (219 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strafe Prower said:

He also survived a fight with Hulk, Cap and Herc at the same time, Venom, Sabertooth, and others. He consistently fights guys who should beat him, and then he has lost to others he should beat. Daredevil does the same thing Deathstroke does. He hit a robot with a nerve strike for example. PIS Thats like saying Me or You could kick Wolvie in the nuts, it wouldn't happen.  Wrong. Deathstroke is the only person you have given me consistently. Wildcat is a master fighter, that is no diffrent than daredevil. Wonder Woman's durability has fluxated over the years. That is know.  Rulk Storm Rhino Daredevil Wolverine Punisher   and many others do things outside their abilitys consistantly and then lose to those below them. Both companys have that equally and in all ways. It is a fact. "

You're naming a bunch of fights with variables.All explainable. 
Daredevil doesn't do the same thing as Deathstroke.He's never tagged anyone over Mach speeds.Deathstroke tagged Wally West who moves way beyond that. 
Daredevil didn't use a nerve strike against a robot he hit a stress point.Every man made structure has a weakness. 
The Punisher is faster than both of us.We don't have speed feats he does. 
Who cares if Wildcat is a master fighter.He doesn't stay in his lane.I can accurately say Daredevil is fast as hell because he consistently keeps up with people beyond his speed and there is no contradictions.He may lose to people below his speed but it because variables were involved.It's not the same for Wildcat.If he can tag someone who moves fast enough move beyond breaking the sound barrier at jogging speeds then why can so many street levelers tag him? It's one thing for a bunch of street levelers even at a Spider-Man level to be tagging each other but to go from tagging a Flash to not showing any type of speed against people below that is completely ridiculous. 

EDIT:BTW Toyman is a Superman villain.Case closed.
#108 Posted by TruePwnge (2764 posts) - - Show Bio
@stevepidge said:

all at once Wonder Woman gets owned badly

@Lunacyde

said:

" Magicians aren't of much use against someone with Wonder Womans speed. She'll take her out before she can do too much damage.  One on one she would tear through just about everyone here. Once again her durability against blades and bullets doesn't matter much considering most of the characters in this battle don't even have them, "

Clea like Strange had auto-shields

@Vance Astro

said:

" And again with what Clea can probably do? If you don't know don't mention her. "

Why did you include her in the fight if you do not know her powers? 
WW is a powerhouse, she is extremely fast but she has suspect durability
Ivy, Doomsday, Black Canary, Deathstroke people with weapons have all given her trouble

getting her skin torn apart (again a poor showing vs sharp instruments ie claws, cutting, bullets etc)

Ivy and Cheshire

vs Medusa, she actually won this fight but it wasn't because of durability, it was because of her courage, cunning and fight skill

another fight she won but a poor durability showing

the bat (I class this one as PIS Batman should have at least broke his fist)

btw Clea can do a lot more than that   @Vance Astro said:

" Here we go as always posting a sh#t load of scan.None of which prove anything. "

they prove that the team can lay hands on wonder woman and that her speed advantage while in COMBAT will not let her survive this battle. Certainly MEDUSA is no where near superman speed lol. "
Never mind Vance, he gets things wrong
 he gave Spider-Man a chance against Wonder Woman and gave Goku a chance vs Thanos

I don't think he understands comicbook characters power sets
#109 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio
@Man Without Fear said:
"@Strafe Prower said:

He also survived a fight with Hulk, Cap and Herc at the same time, Venom, Sabertooth, and others. He consistently fights guys who should beat him, and then he has lost to others he should beat. Daredevil does the same thing Deathstroke does. He hit a robot with a nerve strike for example. PIS Thats like saying Me or You could kick Wolvie in the nuts, it wouldn't happen.  Wrong. Deathstroke is the only person you have given me consistently. Wildcat is a master fighter, that is no diffrent than daredevil. Wonder Woman's durability has fluxated over the years. That is know.  Rulk Storm Rhino Daredevil Wolverine Punisher   and many others do things outside their abilitys consistantly and then lose to those below them. Both companys have that equally and in all ways. It is a fact. "

You're naming a bunch of fights with variables.All explainable. Daredevil doesn't do the same thing as Deathstroke.He's never tagged anyone over Mach speeds.Deathstroke tagged Wally West who moves way beyond that. Daredevil didn't use a nerve strike against a robot he hit a stress point.Every man made structure has a weakness. The Punisher is faster than both of us.We don't have speed feats he does. Who cares if Wildcat is a master fighter.He doesn't stay in his lane.I can accurately say Daredevil is fast as hell because he consistently keeps up with people beyond his speed and there is no contradictions.He may lose to people below his speed but it because variables were involved.It's not the same for Wildcat.If he can tag someone who moves fast enough move beyond breaking the sound barrier at jogging speeds then why can so many street levelers tag him? It's one thing for a bunch of street levelers even at a Spider-Man level to be tagging each other but to go from tagging a Flash to not showing any type of speed against people below that is completely ridiculous.   EDIT:BTW Toyman is a Superman villain.Case closed. "

Please name off these exapaibale variables then. Him surviving a encounter with the hulk period is PIS. 

Now did it say Wildcat used speed to do this or did it say he used timimg(I haven't read this comic) because I have a feeling that He got lucky on timing, not a good showing of speed. 

So?Rhino is a spiderman villian.
#110 Posted by warlock360 (27909 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL vance 

#111 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
How on Earth did a thread involving Wonder Woman turned into a Daredevil, & Deathstroke feats comparison, I'll never know...
#112 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
"How on Earth did a thread involving Wonder Woman turned into a Daredevil, & Deathstroke feats comparison, I'll never know... "

Me and Vance seem to get off topic alot when debating. Plus we didn't start on Topic :P
#113 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strafe Prower said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
"How on Earth did a thread involving Wonder Woman turned into a Daredevil, & Deathstroke feats comparison, I'll never know... "
Me and Vance seem to get off topic alot when debating. Plus we didn't start on Topic :P "
I only read this page.
#114 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
Me and Vance seem to get off topic alot when debating. Plus we didn't start on Topic :P "
I only read this page. "

@Vance Astro said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
" Marvel being more consistent in characters powers than DC isn't correct.  
Yes it is. "
#115 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strafe Prower said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
I only read this page. "

@Vance Astro said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
Yes it is. "
"
Ah, so this is how everything started. I presumed the conversation's starting point was earlier than that.

PS - K4tzm4n has created a mixed (DC-Marvel) match that you might enjoy. Unfortunately, it has few answers, thus far.
#116 Posted by Man Without Fear (219 posts) - - Show Bio
@TruePwnge said:
Never mind Vance, he gets things wrong  he gave Spider-Man a chance against Wonder Woman and gave Goku a chance vs Thanos  I don't think he understands comicbook characters power sets "
I don't remember giving Spider-Man a chance against Wonder Woman or Goku a chance against Thanos.But how often do you post scans and lie about what's in them? Pretty much every time you post.You have no credibility on comicvine.Why you even post anymore is beyond me.You haven't proven a thing since day one.You're a laughing stock.Most people thought you were either HalJordan1986x or SeSAw in disguise. 

@Strafe Prower said:
Please name off these exapaibale variables then. Him surviving a encounter with the hulk period is PIS.  Now did it say Wildcat used speed to do this or did it say he used timimg(I haven't read this comic) because I have a feeling that He got lucky on timing, not a good showing of speed.  So?Rhino is a spiderman villian. "

I want to keep this up but I don't want to keep dragging the thread off topic.Maybe there is somewhere else we can continue this.
#117 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
I only read this page. "

@Vance Astro said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
Yes it is. "
"
Ah, so this is how everything started. I presumed the conversation's starting point was earlier than that.

PS - K4tzm4n has created a mixed (DC-Marvel) match that you might enjoy. Unfortunately, it has few answers, thus far.
"

Yea, thanks for the heads up, I might go check it out.
#118 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio
@Man Without Fear said:
 @Strafe Prower said:
Please name off these exapaibale variables then. Him surviving a encounter with the hulk period is PIS.  Now did it say Wildcat used speed to do this or did it say he used timimg(I haven't read this comic) because I have a feeling that He got lucky on timing, not a good showing of speed.  So?Rhino is a spiderman villian. "
 I want to keep this up but I don't want to keep dragging the thread off topic.Maybe there is somewhere else we can continue this. "

Agreed.
#119 Posted by BIackFlash (1909 posts) - - Show Bio

another thread fail from Vance Astro

#120 Posted by Vance Astro (91052 posts) - - Show Bio
@BIackFlash said:
" another thread fail from Vance Astro "
Another worthless post from someone nobody knows.
#121 Edited by Mr Creesy (844 posts) - - Show Bio

I must have been living under a rock. I had no idea Wonder Woman was that strong! I'm more of a Marvel guy any how. DC really makes some over the top characters. 
#122 Posted by TruePwnge (2764 posts) - - Show Bio
@Voidheart said:

@stevepidge said:

all at once Wonder Woman gets owned badly

@Lunacyde

said:

" Magicians aren't of much use against someone with Wonder Womans speed. She'll take her out before she can do too much damage.  One on one she would tear through just about everyone here. Once again her durability against blades and bullets doesn't matter much considering most of the characters in this battle don't even have them, "

Clea like Strange had auto-shields

@Vance Astro

said:

" And again with what Clea can probably do? If you don't know don't mention her. "

Why did you include her in the fight if you do not know her powers? 
WW is a powerhouse, she is extremely fast but she has suspect durability
Ivy, Doomsday, Black Canary, Deathstroke people with weapons have all given her trouble

getting her skin torn apart (again a poor showing vs sharp instruments ie claws, cutting, bullets etc)

Ivy and Cheshire

vs Medusa, she actually won this fight but it wasn't because of durability, it was because of her courage, cunning and fight skill

another fight she won but a poor durability showing

the bat (I class this one as PIS Batman should have at least broke his fist)

btw Clea can do a lot more than that  

@Vance Astro

said:

" Here we go as always posting a sh#t load of scan.None of which prove anything. "

they prove that the team can lay hands on wonder woman and that her speed advantage while in COMBAT will not let her survive this battle. Certainly MEDUSA is no where near superman speed lol. "
Never mind Vance, he gets things wrong
 he gave Spider-Man a chance against Wonder Woman and gave Goku a chance vs Thanos

I don't think he understands comicbook characters power sets  

LOL vance  "
Wonder Woman would have enough problems beating Gamora, 

adding the rest just made the thread EPIC FAILURE 

#123 Posted by Vance Astro (91052 posts) - - Show Bio

TruePwnage=SeSaW.Only he is dumb enough to think Gamora could beat Wonder Woman by herself.

#124 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" TruePwnage=SeSaW."
Vance, don't insult SeSaw...It's not nice.
#125 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" TruePwnage=SeSaW."
Vance, don't insult SeSaw...It's not nice. "
Atleast SeSaw was a lovable loser..
#126 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" @AtPhantom said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" TruePwnage=SeSaW."
Atleast SeSaw was a lovable loser.. "
What I wouldn't give to have him back...
#127 Posted by Vance Astro (91052 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @AtPhantom said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" TruePwnage=SeSaW."
Atleast SeSaw was a lovable loser.. "
What I wouldn't give to have him back... "
Maybe TruePwnage Majin SeSaW.
#128 Posted by Charmix (11958 posts) - - Show Bio

What a good match ;]

#129 Posted by Vance Astro (91052 posts) - - Show Bio
@Charmix said:
" What a good match ;] "
Nice avatar Chamix :)
#130 Posted by Charmix (11958 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Charmix said:
" What a good match ;] "
Nice avatar Chamix :) "
Same goes for you too ;]

loveeeee it ;DDD
#131 Posted by Vance Astro (91052 posts) - - Show Bio
@Charmix said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Charmix said:
" What a good match ;] "
Same goes for you too ;]  loveeeee it ;DDD "
Awwww too bad i'm about to change it.
#132 Posted by Charmix (11958 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Charmix said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Charmix said:
" What a good match ;] "
Same goes for you too ;]  loveeeee it ;DDD "
Awwww too bad i'm about to change it. "
NOOOOOOO! 

Well I love surprises, surprise me ;]
#133 Posted by Vance Astro (91052 posts) - - Show Bio

SURPRISE SURPRISE!

#134 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84346 posts) - - Show Bio

hahaha who tried to use the Wonder Woman vs Deathstroke fight scan as evidence? Whoever it was should be black balled.

Moderator Online
#135 Posted by Vance Astro (91052 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambler said:
" hahaha who tried to use the Wonder Woman vs Deathstroke fight scan as evidence? Whoever it was should be black balled. "
TruePwnage.Comicvine's buttcrack.
#136 Posted by Charmix (11958 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" SURPRISE SURPRISE! "
Yay ;] I love this one even more ;)
#137 Posted by BIackFlash (1909 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" any one have some scans of her burning her self with matches or a candle i swear DC is the worst when it comes to their flagships history and powers when it should be a common fact.. how about her burning herself in re entry in orbit but she took a concetrated blast from supe heat vision bull F$##k ''en sh!!T... she even burns herself with acids and yet her durability is on par with real uber lvl bricks whatever hasnt she poked herself with an arrow before? aside from that if i recall correctly her durability only activates when she is running or moving high speed to protect her from friction retarded f@#$en DC writers i cant wait when they lose superman and go bankrupt.. if it ever happens. "
I think her durability is good against pure force but any kind of cutting strike can damage her real good
#138 Posted by kajitatsu (532 posts) - - Show Bio

Sharp implements are shown to be deadly or projectiles as I'm reading the Wonder Woman page, here's my breakdown of the events.
The team will most probably be cooperative. Resulting in everyone attacking Wonder Woman at the same time, when they figure out she's weak against sharp weapons:

Ms. Marvel, She-Hulk, Savage She-Hulk, Power Princess and Ultra Girl attempting to keep Wonder Woman down. The others, Vixen, Gamora, Crystal and Sorceress Supreme will be spamming pain.

Not sure about what Sorceress Supreme or Crystal can do but Gamora will be carving Wonder Woman up if they manage to restrict her movement and Vixen can just scratch her face off.

So collectively are Ms. Marvel, She-Hulk, Savage She-Hulk, Power Princess and Ultra Girl enough to stop Wonder Woman?

I don't know.

#139 Posted by Ownerz (1122 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman has been schooled by Deathstroke, she is good but she only knows one fight style AMAZON STYLE this explains why guys like Batman can land blows on her

#140 Posted by the creator (8559 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ownerz said:
"Wonder Woman has been schooled by Deathstroke, she is good but she only knows one fight style AMAZON STYLE this explains why guys like Batman can land blows on her "

Apart from she has the power when she wills it to use 'super speed' much in the smae manner as the Flash. 
She may not be as fast as him but she can operate aroun d at least dozens (to potentially hundreds) of times faster than a human. 
She parries automatic gunfire from close range.
#141 Posted by Vance Astro (91052 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman FTW :)

#142 Posted by BatDance (2248 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman might be quick but Gamora has fought faster people and she can kill her, all she needs to drop Wonder Woman is to get Wonder Woman distracted for a fraction of a second fighting another hero. Gamora can one-shot her with God Slayers

This is a spite thread and Vance should know better

#143 Edited by Vance Astro (91052 posts) - - Show Bio
@BatDance said:

" Wonder Woman might be quick but Gamora has fought faster people and she can kill her, all she needs to drop Wonder Woman is to get Wonder Woman distracted for a fraction of a second fighting another hero. Gamora can one-shot her with God Slayers  This is a spite thread and Vance should know better "

First of all.Gamora alone is no match for Wonder Woman 
Second of all,you dumbass posters need to learn WTF makes something a spite thread.Even if this fight was horribly mismatched..which it isn't,it's only spite if I made it for the purpose of one of the parties in this battle to win or lose without a doubt.That isn't the case and therefore it's not spite. 
Log off.You're a horrible debater and you prove every time you post that you don't know sh#t..about anything.
#144 Posted by StormAmazonPhoenix (937 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm owned Wo0mder WOman.
#145 Posted by the creator (8559 posts) - - Show Bio
@StormAmazonPhoenix said:
"Storm owned Wo0mder WOman. "

Cross over that was fan voted and non-cannon (If I recall correctly).
#146 Posted by Power NeXus (9899 posts) - - Show Bio

Dang. I was hoping this would be Wonder Woman vs a bunch of handicapped people.
#147 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio
@the creator said:
"@StormAmazonPhoenix said:
"Storm owned Wo0mder WOman. "
Cross over that was fan voted and non-cannon (If I recall correctly). "

Correct sir. 

WW wins here.
#148 Posted by Ownerz (1122 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
" Gamora and She-Hulk make it a tough fight already. Team wins. "
Plus, she has poor durability

#149 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

That's alot of people for her to fight, and she's HANDICAPPED?

Ooh, but ya know what? she's the female superman, she can take care of her self.

#150 Posted by Ownerz (1122 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aronmorales said:

"   Ooh, but ya know what? she's the female superman, she can take care of her self. "

"

"