#51 Edited by TruePwnge (2764 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lunacyde said:

"  Once again her durability against blades and bullets doesn't matter much considering most of the characters in this battle don't even have them "

Power Princess has them

so does Gamora she has God-Slayers 
blades that kill Gods with one-strike and she has the skills to use them

WonderWoman can probably beat any of these gals but all at once Wonder Woman gets owned badly

@Lunacyde

said:

" Magicians aren't of much use against someone with Wonder Womans speed. She'll take her out before she can do too much damage.  One on one she would tear through just about everyone here. Once again her durability against blades and bullets doesn't matter much considering most of the characters in this battle don't even have them, "

Clea like Strange had auto-shields

@Vance Astro said:

" And again with what Clea can probably do? If you don't know don't mention her. "

Why did you include her in the fight if you do not know her powers? 
WW is a powerhouse, she is extremely fast but she has suspect durability
Ivy, Doomsday, Black Canary, Deathstroke people with weapons have all given her trouble

getting her skin torn apart (again a poor showing vs sharp instruments ie claws, cutting, bullets etc)

Ivy and Cheshire

vs Medusa, she actually won this fight but it wasn't because of durability, it was because of her courage, cunning and fight skill

another fight she won but a poor durability showing

the bat (I class this one as PIS Batman should have at least broke his fist)

btw Clea can do a lot more than that
#52 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

Here we go as always posting a sh#t load of scan.None of which prove anything.

#53 Edited by TruePwnge (2764 posts) - - Show Bio

You Vance asked who would win vs Wonder Woman
Clearly you know WW's powers, she can perhaps beat most of these in strength and she's faster
 but you have ignored her weakness, to cutting instruments, Wonder Woman's durability has always been in question

You also posted a match up against Marvel girls that you clearly don't know
Why did you post a battle if you didn't know the girls power sets
 she has not great durability the scans prove it

and why are you unwilling to accept WW can lose?

let's end it now and not let the thread go on forever
You already trolled in the Spider-Man vs WonderWoman thread arguing Peter would win and you trolled with over 285 posts in the Sentry vs Thanos threads

#54 Posted by The Phoenix Child (561 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree that if TEAM 2 really works together they can take DCU's TOP WOMAN! But if they attack in two's or solo, it can spell their demise.

Wonder Woman is no easy character to beat...in fact she may enjoy this type of fights wherein there are a lot of women ganging up on her...just like her sisters in Paradise Island when they train.

#55 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
@TruePwnge said:
" You Vance asked who would win vs Wonder Woman Clearly you know WW's powers, she can perhaps beat most of these in strength and she's faster  but you have ignored her weakness, to cutting instruments, Wonder Woman's durability has always been in question  You also posted a match up against Marvel girls that you clearly don't know Why did you post a battle if you didn't know the girls power sets  she has not great durability the scans prove it and why are you unwilling to accept WW can lose? let's end it now and not let the thread go on forever You already trolled in the Spider-Man vs WonderWoman thread arguing Peter would win and you trolled with over 285 posts in the Sentry vs Thanos threads "
I haven't ignored her weakness.Her weakness doesn't matter if nobody with "cutting instruments" is fast enough to tag her. 
You come in all the threads you debate in and post a bunch of irrelevant scans and act like you've done something.Most of them are even taken out of context and posted half way to look like your argument is valid.  
I'm unwilling to accept Wonder Woman loses because nobody has proven that.Don't act like you did because you didn't. 
We can end it now (me arguing with you) if you want but don't start running and crying because your argument is worth a sh#t. 
I didn't troll in the Sentry vs. Thanos thread.I presented a valid argument..one which was not proven false.So please save your bullsh#t for some who lacks as little credibility as you.
#56 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

any one have some scans of her burning her self with matches or a candle i swear DC is the worst when it comes to their flagships history and powers when it should be a common fact.. how about her burning herself in re entry in orbit but she took a concetrated blast from supe heat vision bull F$##k ''en sh!!T... she even burns herself with acids and yet her durability is on par with real uber lvl bricks whatever hasnt she poked herself with an arrow before? aside from that if i recall correctly her durability only activates when she is running or moving high speed to protect her from friction retarded f@#$en DC writers i cant wait when they lose superman and go bankrupt.. if it ever happens.

#57 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" any one have some scans of her burning her self with matches or a candle i swear DC is the worst when it comes to their flagships history and powers when it should be a common fact.. how about her burning herself in re entry in orbit but she took a concetrated blast from supe heat vision bull F$##k ''en sh!!T... she even burns herself with acids and yet her durability is on par with real uber lvl bricks whatever hasnt she poked herself with an arrow before? aside from that if i recall correctly her durability only activates when she is running or moving high speed to protect her from friction retarded f@#$en DC writers i cant wait when they lose superman and go bankrupt.. if it ever happens. "
Well that's the way DC is..there consistencies are contradicted by other consistencies.It's retarded yes..but if people keep buying the books,I guess they won't get it.
#58 Posted by the creator (8561 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
"any one have some scans of her burning her self with matches or a candle i swear DC is the worst when it comes to their flagships history and powers when it should be a common fact.. how about her burning herself in re entry in orbit but she took a concetrated blast from supe heat vision bull F$##k ''en sh!!T... she even burns herself with acids and yet her durability is on par with real uber lvl bricks whatever hasnt she poked herself with an arrow before? aside from that if i recall correctly her durability only activates when she is running or moving high speed to protect her from friction retarded f@#$en DC writers i cant wait when they lose superman and go bankrupt.. if it ever happens. "

Marvel has just as many inconsistencies.
#59 Edited by stevepidge (408 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:

" Here we go as always posting a sh#t load of scan.None of which prove anything. "

they prove that the team can lay hands on wonder woman and that her speed advantage while in COMBAT will not let her survive this battle. Certainly MEDUSA is no where near superman speed lol.
#60 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
@the creator said:
" @castleking said:
"any one have some scans of her burning her self with matches or a candle i swear DC is the worst when it comes to their flagships history and powers when it should be a common fact.. how about her burning herself in re entry in orbit but she took a concetrated blast from supe heat vision bull F$##k ''en sh!!T... she even burns herself with acids and yet her durability is on par with real uber lvl bricks whatever hasnt she poked herself with an arrow before? aside from that if i recall correctly her durability only activates when she is running or moving high speed to protect her from friction retarded f@#$en DC writers i cant wait when they lose superman and go bankrupt.. if it ever happens. "
Marvel has just as many inconsistencies. "
no but how often do u find contradiction of abilities in the same issue by the same writer DC focuses more in pushing out comics for sales then they do on consistent storyline
#61 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
@stevepidge said:
" @Vance Astro said:

" Here we go as always posting a sh#t load of scan.None of which prove anything. "

they prove that the team can lay hands on wonder woman and that her speed advantage while in COMBAT will not let her survive this battle. Certainly MEDUSA is no where near superman speed lol. "
No..they don't prove that because apparently Deathstroke who is shown to lay hands on her had stabbed the Flash and Cheetah is faster than everyone in this fight.The rest is simply PIS.Batman causing Wonder Woman pain is retarded and fighting at her best he wouldn't have the chance to touch her. 

@the creator said:
" @castleking said:
Marvel has just as many inconsistencies. "
Marvel has inconsistencies but more often they don't contradict other things shown on a consistent basis.For instance.Wildcat has been shown to have reaction time enough to grab and react to several different Flash's..yet he still gets hit by other street levelers and they never note his speed.
#62 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

dont forget hawkmans eye mental process and comparing the flash speed vibration invisibility feat being the same as a humming birds wing flap retarded...

#63 Posted by the creator (8561 posts) - - Show Bio

How about Sabretooth killing Wendigo. 
To kill Wendigo the heart of the beast would eaither need to be eaten by someone to pass the curse on to another or extremely powerful magics would need to be used. 
So even if Sabretooth had admantium claws and superhuman strength (and was seen wearing the Wendigo's hide), Wendigo would have regenerated from any damage Sabretooth inflicted even removal of it's heart. As Sabretooth never ate the heart, that would have regrown as well.......Someone missed a beat on that one.
#64 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

(a)  not the first time wendigo has bn temporarily taken down via claw damage (b) sabe dug into his chest bit his necked presumed to have ripped it open and drowned the wendigo.. even with regeneration it would take time for the wendigo to regenerate skin and recover consciousness if he drowned in the 1st place.... duh...

#65 Posted by the creator (8561 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
"(a)  not the first time wendigo has bn temporarily taken down via claw damage (b) sabe dug into his chest bit his necked presumed to have ripped it open and drowned the wendigo.. even with regeneration it would take time for the wendigo to regenerate skin and recover consciousness if he drowned in the 1st place.... duh... "

And yet Sabretooth killed the Wendigo. He did not meet the criteria....fail.
#66 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

#67 Posted by the creator (8561 posts) - - Show Bio

Like I said neither magic or removal of the heart for consumption were used.

#68 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

no just throat ripping and drowning for the win as shown in the last fight with hulk and genis wendy still needs to breath  :P

#69 Posted by StormAmazonPhoenix (937 posts) - - Show Bio

If Storm were here it wouldn't even be a disscussion.
#70 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
@StormAmazonPhoenix said:
" If Storm were here it wouldn't even be a disscussion. "
Yea it would because they'd still have a very slim chance of winning and people would claim otherwise.
#71 Posted by the creator (8561 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
"no just throat ripping and drowning for the win as shown in the last fight with hulk and genis wendy still needs to breath  :P "

His healing factor will resurrect him. 
Just like the BS one that Wolverine has would do the same for him.
#72 Posted by StormAmazonPhoenix (937 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @StormAmazonPhoenix said:
Yea it would because they'd still have a very slim chance of winning and people would claim otherwise. "

Are you ever on the winning side of an argument?
#73 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
" @Vance Astro said:
Yea it would because they'd still have a very slim chance of winning and people would claim otherwise. "
Are you ever on the winning side of an argument? "
Again you? Always.
#74 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

wendigo drowned how can his healing factor fight back the drowning? even logan's cant do that or victors they have both bn in similar situations and freaked out when it seemed to be the likely outcome....

#75 Posted by StormAmazonPhoenix (937 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Vance Astro said:
Again you? Always. "

What are you saying. It reads like jibberish.
#76 Edited by the creator (8561 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:

"wendigo drowned how can his healing factor fight back the drowning? even logan's cant do that or victors they have both bn in similar situations and freaked out when it seemed to be the likely outcome.... "

Lets put it simply. 
The only 2 known ways to 'kill' Wendigo are to mystically remove the curse from the host (effectively 'killing' the curse with respects to that person) or to have someone eat the heart of the Wendigo, thereby transferring the curse. 
Everything else can be recovered from. 
She-Hulk and Wolverine managed to but a 3' diameter hole through Wendigo (removing his heart) but he will still going to regnerate in a few hours. 
Drowning is not an option that will kill it permanently.
#77 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Vance Astro said:
Again you? Always. "
What are you saying. It reads like jibberish. "
I meant to say "against".
#78 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

no but it will incapacitae him until his body is removed from the water and can be resuscitated... after all this isnt a video game he doesn magically respawn on dry land  

#79 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
" this isnt a video game he doesn magically respawn on dry land   "
LMAO.
#80 Posted by StormAmazonPhoenix (937 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Vance Astro said:
Again you? Always. "
What are you saying. It reads like jibberish. "
I meant to say "against". "

LMFAO You're even more disturbed than I originally thought.
#81 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @castleking said:
" this isnt a video game he doesn magically respawn on dry land   "
LMAO. "
glad i could make someone laugh :P
#82 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
LMFAO You're even more disturbed than I originally thought. "
Please stop talking to me.
#83 Posted by StormAmazonPhoenix (937 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
Please stop talking to me. "

I'm only typing to you, not talking.
#84 Posted by the creator (8561 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
"no but it will incapacitae him until his body is removed from the water and can be resuscitated... after all this isnt a video game he doesn magically respawn on dry land   "

Still missing the point. 
The curse is magical and simply reaninmates him. 
With a hole blown through him and no heart, how do you think he breaths and moves oxygen round his body........he don't but still he regenerates. 
#85 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

of course he magically regenerates and regains consciousness and function of his body be still get temporarily taken down... havin ur throat ripped and drowned should stop him the fact that he is unconscious and lungs full of water should keep him from being reanimated at least until he is removed from the area.. hell even logan pulped his head with his claws..just give it up creator

#86 Posted by the creator (8561 posts) - - Show Bio
@castleking said:
"of course he magically regenerates and regains consciousness and function of his body be still get temporarily taken down... havin ur throat ripped and drowned should stop him the fact that he is unconscious and lungs full of water should keep him from being reanimated at least until he is removed from the area.. hell even logan pulped his head with his claws..just give it up creator "

No, simply because I am right. 
#87 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
" @Vance Astro said:
Please stop talking to me. "
I'm only typing to you, not talking. "
#88 Posted by Lunacyde (18632 posts) - - Show Bio

How about Spider-Man's spider - sense, thjat is just as inconsistent as Wonder Woman's durability :)

#89 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lunacyde said:
" How about Spider-Man's spider - sense, thjat is just as inconsistent as Wonder Woman's durability :) "
Nah uh.
#90 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel being more consistent in characters powers than DC isn't correct. 

WW wins byw.
#91 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strafe Prower said:
" Marvel being more consistent in characters powers than DC isn't correct.  
Yes it is.
#92 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
Yes it is. "

Names like Rhino, Toxin, The Wrecking Crew, Sentry and others come to mind.
#93 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strafe Prower said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
Yes it is. "
Names like Rhino, Toxin, The Wrecking Crew, Sentry and others come to mind. "
Rhino is the only one you named that has been shown inconsistently.Toxin is powerful but consistently performs at a low level,The Wrecking Crew was depowered and Sentry has a plot device that depowers him.Deathstroke's showings alone trump everything shown for any of them.
#94 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
Yes it is. "
Names like Rhino, Toxin, The Wrecking Crew, Sentry and others come to mind. "
Rhino is the only one you named that has been shown inconsistently.Toxin is powerful but consistently performs at a low level,The Wrecking Crew was depowered and Sentry has a plot device that depowers him.Deathstroke's showings alone trump everything shown for any of them. "

Toxin getting one-shotted by Spiderman but beating Wrecker is consistently low? Even after being depowered Wrecker took and beat most of the New Avengers and Mockingbird beat the Wrecking Crew by herself. 

Daredevil has done just as much. Punisher and Wolverine have also done quite their amount of it as well.
#95 Edited by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strafe Prower said:

Toxin getting one-shotted by Spiderman but beating Wrecker is consistently low? Even after being depowered Wrecker took and beat most of the New Avengers and Mockingbird beat the Wrecking Crew by herself.  Daredevil has done just as much. Punisher and Wolverine have also done quite their amount of it as well. "

Yes..getting one shotted by Spider-Man after beating someone who lost to Daredevil and Iron Fist is feasible. 
Also you can't compare Deathstroke's ridiculousness to that off DD,Wolverine,and Punisher.They have feats outside of their ability range but Deathstroke's feats are way out of it.This is the same guy who has trouble beating Cassandra Cain.
#96 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
"@Strafe Prower said:

Toxin getting one-shotted by Spiderman but beating Wrecker is consistently low? Even after being depowered Wrecker took and beat most of the New Avengers and Mockingbird beat the Wrecking Crew by herself.  Daredevil has done just as much. Punisher and Wolverine have also done quite their amount of it as well. "

Yes..getting one shotted by Spider-Man after beating someone who lost to Daredevil and Iron Fist is feasible. Also you can't compare Deathstroke's ridiculousness to that off DD,Wolverine,and Punisher.They have feats outside of their ability range but Deathstroke's feats are way out of it.This is the same guy who has trouble beating Cassandra Cain. "
Inconsistent when that same person beat most of the new avengers by himself. 

DD beating Mr. Hyde? Keeps up with spiderman? And loses to C-Listers. 
Wolverine has came back from being burned completely to a crisp and from nothing.  
Punisher has shot those with superspeed and agility and dodge bullets on a daily basis. 

there are more.
#97 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strafe Prower said:
Inconsistent when that same person beat most of the new avengers by himself.  DD beating Mr. Hyde? Keeps up with spiderman? And loses to C-Listers. Wolverine has came back from being burned completely to a crisp and from nothing.  Punisher has shot those with superspeed and agility and dodge bullets on a daily basis.   there are more. "
1.The Wrecker had the crowbar didn't he? As you can see in most of the fights he's ever won the Crowbar did all the work.He did nothing. 
2.Losing to C-Listers? What does it matter what list your own if you have the ability to beat Daredevil? Daredevil has kept up with Spider-Man and beaten Hyde on a consistent basis. 
3.Ok? That's stupid but it's not inconsistent. 
4.The Punisher doesn't shoot people with super speed on a daily basis.In fact the only person I know he's shot with super speed is Spider-Man.That makes alot more sense than breaking Kyle Rayner's fingers and stabbing the Flash.
#98 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
Inconsistent when that same person beat most of the new avengers by himself.  DD beating Mr. Hyde? Keeps up with spiderman? And loses to C-Listers. Wolverine has came back from being burned completely to a crisp and from nothing.  Punisher has shot those with superspeed and agility and dodge bullets on a daily basis.   there are more. "
1.The Wrecker had the crowbar didn't he? As you can see in most of the fights he's ever won the Crowbar did all the work.He did nothing. 2.Losing to C-Listers? What does it matter what list your own if you have the ability to beat Daredevil? Daredevil has kept up with Spider-Man and beaten Hyde on a consistent basis. 3.Ok? That's stupid but it's not inconsistent. 4.The Punisher doesn't shoot people with super speed on a daily basis.In fact the only person I know he's shot with super speed is Spider-Man.That makes alot more sense than breaking Kyle Rayner's fingers and stabbing the Flash. "

He had the crowbar on both instances, shouldn't have made a diffrence. 
Bullseye, Gladiator, Lady Bullseye, and Kingpin.  He has trouble with these and does well agianst Spiderman and Mr. Hyde. That isn't consistent.
True. This guy got one-shotted by Cyclops and survives encounters with the Hulk? 
I was sayint the people he has shot have dodged bullets on a daily basis.
#99 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strafe Prower said:
He had the crowbar on both instances, shouldn't have made a diffrence. Bullseye, Gladiator, Lady Bullseye, and Kingpin.  He has trouble with these and does well agianst Spiderman and Mr. Hyde. That isn't consistent.True. This guy got one-shotted by Cyclops and survives encounters with the Hulk? I was sayint the people he has shot have dodged bullets on a daily basis. "
1.Daredevil has never really had trouble against Gladiator accept that one time he held back.I have scans to prove it.Daredevil has beaten Bullseye alot and I mean alot more times than he's lost and all the times he has lost Bullseye had prep.Daredevil made quick work of Lady Bullseye in Daredevil #500 and the Kingpin shouldn't even be alive after their fight before his return. 

2.Getting one-shotted by Cyclops is the BS,not surviving against Hulk. 

3.Yes,from unskilled marksman.Pretty much anyone can do it.Pretty much no master level acrobat can keep from getting shot from Punisher so it's consistent.Also none of them are as fast as the Flash whom Deathstroke stabbed.Yet he's been bested more than once by Batgirl.
#100 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Strafe Prower said:
He had the crowbar on both instances, shouldn't have made a diffrence. Bullseye, Gladiator, Lady Bullseye, and Kingpin.  He has trouble with these and does well agianst Spiderman and Mr. Hyde. That isn't consistent.True. This guy got one-shotted by Cyclops and survives encounters with the Hulk? I was sayint the people he has shot have dodged bullets on a daily basis. "
1.Daredevil has never really had trouble against Gladiator accept that one time he held back.I have scans to prove it.Daredevil has beaten Bullseye alot and I mean alot more times than he's lost and all the times he has lost Bullseye had prep.Daredevil made quick work of Lady Bullseye in Daredevil #500 and the Kingpin shouldn't even be alive after their fight before his return.   2.Getting one-shotted by Cyclops is the BS,not surviving against Hulk.  3.Yes,from unskilled marksman.Pretty much anyone can do it.Pretty much no master level acrobat can keep from getting shot from Punisher so it's consistent.Also none of them are as fast as the Flash whom Deathstroke stabbed.Yet he's been bested more than once by Batgirl. "

1. He has still lost to them though, and and yet he beats people above his abilitys. easily PIS 
2. He hsa also been hit in the balls by Punisher when Frank shouldn't have been able to touch him. 
3. the bullet still goes at the same speed, so they should be able to dodge it even if the bullet goes where the shooter wanted it too. 

You have named one character and I have named quite a few. Also BAtgirl has a ability Deathstroke can't beat is the only reason she wins.