#1 Posted by Vance Astro (91068 posts) - - Show Bio

Before I post who is in this battle.Please take note that nobody in this match is actually "handicapped".The conditions in which Wonder Woman will be fighting will be against her odds..thus handicapped in a different definition.

Rules.

-No BFR
-Bloodlusted,Out of Character anything besides BFR is ok to win.

Wonder Woman

vs.

Ms.Marvel
Power Princess
Gamora
Crystal
Savage She-Hulk
Vixen
Ultra Girl
Sorceress Supreme
#2 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio

team would take it, one on one WW could stomp any of these people but together they will take her down.

#3 Posted by Vance Astro (91068 posts) - - Show Bio
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"team would take it, one on one WW could stomp any of these people but together they will take her down."
I don't know.I think she could win.
#4 Posted by King Saturn (223733 posts) - - Show Bio
Wonder Woman is one of the best Melee Fighters in the DCU... but she might lose this one to the Team... if they work well enough together...
#5 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"team would take it, one on one WW could stomp any of these people but together they will take her down."
I don't know.I think she could win.
"
well she would have to take down mrs.marvel and she-hulk fast since they are the biggest threat hrre, then she would have to get rid of sorceress since magic could prove a issue here, if she does this the odds will again be in her favor to stomp but i see the team 6/10 times.
#6 Posted by King Saturn (223733 posts) - - Show Bio
Its possible for Diana to win though... if the team arent seeing eye to eye with a plan... then Diana could run through them
#7 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Its possible for Diana to win though... if the team arent seeing eye to eye with a plan... then Diana could run through them
"
agreed, i was assuming that they are thats why i said team 6/10 times, if not diana could pick them off one by one after a while.
#8 Posted by Vance Astro (91068 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Wonder Woman wins.She can one-shot alot of these people.

#9 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Is there anyone in there who can actually stand up to her physically?

#10 Posted by Vance Astro (91068 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"Is there anyone in there who can actually stand up to her physically?"
She-Hulk could hang for a few punches...if she's berserk.Everyone else is far weaker than her.Clea could potentially take her though.
#11 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Is there anyone in there who can actually stand up to her physically?"
She-Hulk could hang for a few punches...if she's berserk.Everyone else is far weaker than her.Clea could potentially take her though.
"
I agree, Clea is the life saver here. If they work together, their strategy should be to keep WW of her back until Clea can work up some magical mind rape or something like that.
#12 Posted by King Saturn (223733 posts) - - Show Bio
I gotta feeling Diana is gonna run through these guys cause of their lack of teamwork
#13 Posted by Donovan Montgomery (5408 posts) - - Show Bio

team two with numbers and possible stategy.

#14 Posted by Vance Astro (91068 posts) - - Show Bio
@Donovan Montgomery said:
" team two with numbers and possible stategy. "
Wonder Woman could one shot half of them.
#15 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio

Gamora and She-Hulk make it a tough fight already. Team wins.

#16 Posted by Vance Astro (91068 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
" Gamora and She-Hulk make it a tough fight already. Team wins. "
How.Wonder Woman outclasses them both in absolutely every area.
#17 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman. 

I have a feeling Clea will get taken care of. WW beats Circe on a daily basis.
#18 Posted by Son Of Storm (11252 posts) - - Show Bio

Team2

#19 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
How.Wonder Woman outclasses them both in absolutely every area. "
That's not true at all. She only has a strength advantage. Both Gamora AND She-Hulk are some of the deadliest females in Marvel. Together, the tag team is devastating. Especially if She-Hulks bloodlusted, because if she'd angry, she's gaining strength.

#20 Posted by Vance Astro (91068 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
That's not true at all. She only has a strength advantage. Both Gamora AND She-Hulk are some of the deadliest females in Marvel. Together, the tag team is devastating. Especially if She-Hulks bloodlusted, because if she'd angry, she's gaining strength.   "
Wonder Woman is faster,stronger,a better fighter,smarter,and more durable than Gamora and She-Hulk.She Hulk can't even take her dumb brute of a cousin.So how is she going to take Iron Man.Also remember neither Gamora or She-Hulk can fly.She-Hulk can gain all the strength she wants.She was berserk and still got one-shotted by Hulk.
#21 Posted by Sleuth (2664 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son Of Storm said:
" Team2 "
Nah, they lose here.
#22 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
That's not true at all. She only has a strength advantage. Both Gamora AND She-Hulk are some of the deadliest females in Marvel. Together, the tag team is devastating. Especially if She-Hulks bloodlusted, because if she'd angry, she's gaining strength.   "
Wonder Woman is faster,stronger,a better fighter,smarter,and more durable than Gamora and She-Hulk.She Hulk can't even take her dumb brute of a cousin.So how is she going to take .Also remember neither Gamora or She-Hulk can fly.She-Hulk can gain all the strength she wants.She was berserk and still got one-shotted by Hulk. "
Individually? That's debatable. Together? She's nowhere near their level as a tag team.
#23 Posted by Vance Astro (91068 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut said:
Individually? That's debatable. Together? She's nowhere near their level as a tag team. "
I don't see how.
#24 Posted by Donovan Montgomery (5408 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro:
And while she's one-shoting half the team the other half is taking her down =P
#25 Posted by TruePwnge (2764 posts) - - Show Bio
Gamora is too much, she's near Karate Kid levels and comes with weapons that can kill the Gods, given a little speed that evil green b*tch solos 

Sorceress Supreme is where its a stomp, she solos and she can probably de-power her, BFR her or just kill her with blow that wastes Moons into dust, she could potentially rival Dormammu, Wonder Woman has no chance against this girl
#26 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @Lance Uppercut said:
Wonder Woman is faster,stronger,a better fighter,smarter,and more durable than Gamora and She-Hulk.She Hulk can't even take her dumb brute of a cousin.So how is she going to take Iron Man.Also remember neither Gamora or She-Hulk can fly.She-Hulk can gain all the strength she wants.She was berserk and still got one-shotted by Hulk. "
Forget Hulk. While berserk, she was taken down with a single punch by Pre-Extremis Iron Man. Wonder Woman would punch through She-Hulk.
#27 Posted by Vance Astro (91068 posts) - - Show Bio
@TruePwnge said:
" Gamora is too much, she's near Karate Kid levels and comes with weapons that can kill the Gods, given a little speed that evil green b*tch solos  Sorceress Supreme is where its a stomp, she solos and she can probably de-power her, BFR her or just kill her with blow that wastes Moons into dust, she could potentially rival Dormammu, Wonder Woman has no chance against this girl "
Why are blatantly making up stuff like I don't know my characters.Gamora is nowhere near Karate Kid.Val outclasses Gamora in virtually everyway. 
Also probably isn't an argument.If you don't know what Clea can do..you can't use what she can probably do and say Wonder Woman doesn't have a chance. 

" @Vance Astro: And while she's one-shoting half the team the other half is taking her down =P "
I doubt it.Actually should probably one shot all of them. 

@Morpheus_ said:
Forget Hulk. While berserk, she was taken down with a single punch by Pre-Extremis Iron Man. Wonder Woman would punch through She-Hulk. "
In case everyone couldn't tell...Savage She-Hulk is Lyra not Jen.
#28 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
Indeed. I did not see the picture in question. I simply picked the usual version.
#29 Posted by Vance Astro (91068 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" Indeed. I did not see the picture in question. I simply picked the usual version. "
It's understandable.I don't read the OP most times.
#30 Posted by JThree47693 (2538 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman would most likely one shot everyone.
#31 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

I change my mind. I think Wonder Woman could win it.

#32 Edited by TruePwnge (2764 posts) - - Show Bio
@JThree47693 said:

" Wonder Woman would most likely one shot everyone. "

Against Gamora? Who has owned bricks like Thor, Thing, She-Hulk, Drax? 
She's almost on Karate Kid levels

and this girl?

I don't see it happening

Remember when it comes to cutting instruments like spears, bullets and swords Wonder Woman has poor durability
Gamora can one-shot her with God Slayers
#33 Posted by Vance Astro (91068 posts) - - Show Bio
@TruePwnge said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" Wonder Woman would most likely one shot everyone. "
Against Gamora? Who has owned bricks like Thor, Thing, She-Hulk, Drax? 
She's almost on Karate Kid levels

and this girl?
Those feats are old as sh#t.How about something from the modern Era.Also Wonder Woman would completely obliterate Classic Thor,The Thing and a weaker She-Hulk and Drax. 
She's nowhere near Karate Kid and I have no idea why you keep saying it.
#34 Posted by TruePwnge (2764 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:

" .Also Wonder Woman would completely obliterate Classic Thor"

@Vance Astro said:

" .Also Wonder Woman would completely obliterate Classic Thor,The Thing and a weaker She-Hulk and Drax. She's nowhere near Karate Kid and I have no idea why you keep saying it. "

Let me get this straight an Amazon who can be harmed maybe even killed by a hail of bullets if she doesn't brace and deflect the attacks, she obliterates a guy who tears suns apart?  

Congratulations Vance! You win the award for dumbass post of the week
I knew you still had it in you

#35 Posted by Lunacyde (17653 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman has taken Superman's heat vision at point blank range and goes toe to toe with Superman level beings regularly, her durability is fine. She is MUCH faster and stronger than anyone Gamora has put down and is one of the most skilled fighters in the DCU. People underestimate Diana's pure skill because of her immense power but she has skill and experience to win this fight, especially with her strength and speed. Really Gamora has no chance against Wonder Woman.

#36 Posted by Vance Astro (91068 posts) - - Show Bio

TruePwnage..you're the same guy who said Nova was the fastest being in Marvel.You think anyone takes what you say seriously or that you have any credibility?

#37 Posted by Lunacyde (17653 posts) - - Show Bio

You do know that posting stupid pictures of facepalms and wasting valuable thread space doesn't make what you say any more valid right?

#38 Posted by Vance Astro (91068 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lunacyde said:
" You do know that posting stupid pictures of facepalms and wasting valuable thread space doesn't make what you say any more valid right? "
It's sad because he doesn't even know what he's talking about.He does this all the time I think he just likes to post pictures.This is the same guy who will post a crap load of scans and make up what's in them as if we can't see...
#39 Edited by TruePwnge (2764 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lunacyde said:

" Wonder Woman has taken Superman's heat vision at point blank range and goes toe to toe with Superman level beings regularly, her durability is fine.  "

Her durability is not fine, she can take forceful blows from a superpowered hill billy in a cape but not take shots from sharp weapons. Knives, Spears, Lasers, Bullets, Swords etc can all end her, that's why she needs the bracelets.  

@Lunacyde

said:

She is MUCH faster and stronger than anyone Gamora has put down and is one of the most skilled fighters in the DCU. People underestimate Diana's pure skill because of her immense power but she has skill and experience to win this fight, especially with her strength and speed. Really Gamora has no chance against Wonder Woman.

"

Wonder Woman is no where near as fast as Superman or Flash. If a man with a machine gun can hurt Wonder Woman then Gamora has every chance, Gamora isn't just some human she's a trained killing machine and one shots people with her god-slayers, she has an artificial skeleton, trained by Thanos and a healing factor that would impress Logan. Not that she would need it in a fight against Wonder Woman, maybe in a fight against Warlock or Drax

Wonder Woman could maybe beat Gamora if she gets to land blows on Gamora without taking damage, but against all these girls at once Wonder Woman goes down hard

Clea Sorceress Supreme can probably one shot her

#40 Posted by Vance Astro (91068 posts) - - Show Bio
@TruePwnge said:
" @Lunacyde said:

" Wonder Woman has taken Superman's heat vision at point blank range and goes toe to toe with Superman level beings regularly, her durability is fine.  "

Her durability is not fine, she can take forceful blows from a superpowered hill billy in a cape but not take shots from sharp weapons. Knives, Spears, Lasers, Bullets, Swords etc can all end her, that's why she needs the bracelets.  

Wonder Woman is no where near as fast as Superman or Flash. If a man with a machine gun can hurt Wonder Woman then Gamora has every chance, Gamora isn't just some human she's a trained killing machine and one shots people with her god-slayers, she has an artificial skeleton, trained by Thanos and a healing factor that would impress Logan. Not that she would need it in a fight against Wonder Woman, maybe in a fight against Warlock or Drax   Wonder Woman could maybe beat Gamora if she gets to land blows on Gamora without taking damage, but against all these girls at once Wonder Woman goes down hard Clea Sorceress Supreme can probably one shot her  . "
Gamora isn't fast enough to tag Wonder Woman anyway.  
Wonder Woman might not be as fast as Supes or Flash but she's way faster than anyone here. 
Also Gamora's healing factor wouldn't impress Wolverine because it doesn't take him two whole comics to recover from burns. 
And again with what Clea can probably do? If you don't know don't mention her.
#41 Posted by Lunacyde (17653 posts) - - Show Bio
@TruePwnge said:
" @Lunacyde said:

@Lunacyde

said:

She is MUCH faster and stronger than anyone Gamora has put down and is one of the most skilled fighters in the DCU. People underestimate Diana's pure skill because of her immense power but she has skill and experience to win this fight, especially with her strength and speed. Really Gamora has no chance against Wonder Woman.

"

Wonder Woman is no where near as fast as Superman or Flash. If a man with a machine gun can hurt Wonder Woman then Gamora has every chance, Gamora isn't just some human she's a trained killing machine and one shots people with her god-slayers, she has an artificial skeleton, trained by Thanos and a healing factor that would impress Logan. Not that she would need it in a fight against Wonder Woman, maybe in a fight against Warlock or Drax   Wonder Woman could maybe beat Gamora if she gets to land blows on Gamora without taking damage, but against all these girls at once Wonder Woman goes down hard Clea Sorceress Supreme can probably one shot her  . "
When was the last time a man with a machine gun hurt Diana? From what I remember she has been surrounded by men with machine guns and blocked every single bullet, can't find the scan right now but I know there is one. Why would lasers hurt her when Superman's heat vision didn't? And it doesn't matter if blades bullets hurt her when she can block deflect then with her bracelets (which she has anyway).

Why bring Superman and Flash into this? They have nothing to do with this battle or my claims. I said WW was faster than any one Gamora has beaten. Also WW combat speed is nearly on par with Superman, just not her flight speed, and Diana may not be FTL but she is still fast enough to take out most of these characters before they can do anyhting to stop it, probably starting with Sorceress Supreme who could prove dangerous with time, but wouldn't be a problem if she was taken out swiftly.
#42 Posted by *Void* (874 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2 kills her
#43 Posted by Lunacyde (17653 posts) - - Show Bio
@*Void* said:
" team 2 kills her "
Not at all.
#44 Posted by Ellocobruja (559 posts) - - Show Bio

Speed kills. 
And with Wonder Woman that's the case here. 
She can movie faster than most of them can see. 
Her Strength level is higher and She comes armed.
#45 Posted by Lunacyde (17653 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ellocobruja said:
" Speed kills. And with Wonder Woman that's the case here. She can movie faster than most of them can see. Her Strength level is higher and She comes armed. "
Exactly.

Look at team two. Who exactly can even harm her in this group?

The answer of course is few. Out of those few how many are fast enough to even keep up with her before being taken out? Even fewer. Between her speed, flight, and ability to dish out the team goes down unless perhaps they had an absolutely flawless Batman/Doctor Doom-esque plan and they carried it out flawlessly.
#46 Edited by TruePwnge (2764 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lunacyde said:

" Exactly.   Look at team two. Who exactly can even harm her in this group?   "

Power Princess aka Zarda flies through the vacuum of space, takes a nuke, can drain life, beat the hell out of Hulk, can project energy, has a shield, comes with sword perfect for destroying Wonder Woman (although Wonder Woman is kickass but she has serious durability problems with knives, lasers, spears, bullets etc) 

Wonder Woman taking each on their own, then WW wins any of these minus Clea
but all at once is a blow out throw in the Sorceress she gets stomped

@DC_Marvel_1000

said:

" team would take it, one on one WW could stomp any of these people but together they will take her down. "

Agreed, not sure if she can take Clea I haven't read enough on Strange or the Defenders yet. I think Clea is a little better but I can't be sure
#47 Edited by Lunacyde (17653 posts) - - Show Bio

Magicians aren't of much use against someone with Wonder Womans speed. She'll take her out before she can do too much damage.

One on one she would tear through just about everyone here. Once again her durability against blades and bullets doesn't matter much considering most of the characters in this battle don't even have them, and the charatcers who do are not fast/skilled enough for it to matter against Wonder Woman.  Also the Diana in the pic would come with sword and shield, along with bracelets and lasso and tiara, and she is more skilled in their use than anyone she is facing.

#48 Posted by Donovan Montgomery (5408 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:

" @Vance Astro: And while she's one-shoting half the team the other half is taking her down =P "
I doubt it.Actually should probably one shot all of them. 

so this is pretty much a forgone conclusion that WW wins this battle? 
even against her Marvel counterpart and a figter that can exploit her weak points via nerve strikes....+ 6 others that, with the possible exception of Vixen, are no pushovers.
#49 Posted by Vance Astro (91068 posts) - - Show Bio
@TruePwnge said:
" @Lunacyde said:

" Exactly.   Look at team two. Who exactly can even harm her in this group?   "

Power Princess aka Zarda flies through the vacuum of space, takes a nuke, can drain life, beat the hell out of Hulk, can project energy, has a shield, comes with sword perfect for destroying Wonder Woman (although Wonder Woman is kickass but she has serious durability problems with knives, lasers, spears, bullets etc) 

Wonder Woman taking each on their own, then WW wins any of these minus Clea
but all at once is a blow out throw in the Sorceress she gets stomped

@DC_Marvel_1000

said:

" team would take it, one on one WW could stomp any of these people but together they will take her down. "

Agreed, not sure if she can take Clea I haven't read enough on Strange or the Defenders yet. I think Clea is a little better but I can't be sure "
You say she took Hulk as if Wonder Woman wouldn't easily demolish Banner....
#50 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

With bloodlust on Wonder Woman stomps. She kills everybody before anybody sees her move.