Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By lemonsauce
@risingbean said:

@trickyman86 said:

@risingbean: thank you! For a second I thought I was going crazy but it just seems like such an easy win for team 2

@lemonsauce said:

@risingbean said:

Cheetah can't do anything to Thor, Gorr didn't do. She's a nonfactor who gets fried. Thor and Beta Ray Bill roflstomp.

This

Thor has better durability feats then many. Combine that with area attacks like say, a tornado that suck up Cheetah and remove her speed and she is a non factor. Wonder Woman is going to make BRB and Thor work, but the outcome is never in question.

Exactly

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

Im a fan of logic. So if you actually want to start debating, let me know.

I think Lemon was being nice when he said you are a DC fan. What was said between the lines (or so it seems to me) is that you are a DC fan who will find reason for your favorite to win, regardless of logic. There really is no point to debating with you because you'll spout off about atom cutting swords that lack the feats to prove they do so, and other gibberish.

The one reason to interact with you is so level headed people ready to be swayed by reasonable arguments see our reasonable arguments and know how the fight would go based on showings.

Well that and some of us are masochists...

lemonsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By lemonsauce
@sodamyat said:

@lemonsauce said:
uce said:

The planet busters with this without much trouble

@trickyman86 said:

@sodamyat: thor and brb fly up and destroy ww in minutes in the air while cheetah tries her best to jump and get them obviously never touching them... after that brb and thor eat cheetah meat in celebration

Sounds about right

lol before they fly up like cowards they get slaughtered. theyre too slow to fight team 1.

What have you been smoking?

i should have asked you that the moment you said that thor and beta ray fly up before they get tagged.

Never said they wouldn't get tagged. They will in fact, get tagged, it just won't do jack to the hammer bros.

of course not, because team 1 doesnt have atom splitting swords or claws that can cut through superman right.

lol

team 2 would have a very hard time just hitting anyone on team 1. period. meanwhile they'd get slaughtered while trying to land a single blow.

I understand, you're a DC comics fan, that's cool.

I'm not even going to bother debating with you on this matter, because the winner is so obvious, you can tell by the theme here. You're the only one defended team 1 as of now. You get hard stuck on DC no matter what, or who's fighting. You're biased.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

I think Lemon was being nice when he said you are a DC fan. What was said between the lines (or so it seems to me) is that you are a DC fan who will find reason for your favorite to win, regardless of logic. There really is no point to debating with you because you'll spout off about atom cutting swords that lack the feats to prove they do so, and other gibberish.

The one reason to interact with you is so level headed people ready to be swayed by reasonable arguments see our reasonable arguments and know how the fight would go based on showings.

I know thats what he meant. which is why i replied that thats not the case and that im just a fan of logic. and logically team 1 wins here.

i have read thousands of comicboooks. i can back up what i say at a moments notice. i understand that youre a marvel fan that gets his feelings hurt when people start talking truths. its all good man. im not here to coddle you and make you feel better. im here to speak truths.

so lets debate or just not talk to eachother . up to you.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol before they fly up like cowards they get slaughtered. theyre too slow to fight team 1.

What have you been smoking?

i should have asked you that the moment you said that thor and beta ray fly up before they get tagged.

Never said they wouldn't get tagged. They will in fact, get tagged, it just won't do jack to the hammer bros.

of course not, because team 1 doesnt have atom splitting swords or claws that can cut through superman right.

lol

team 2 would have a very hard time just hitting anyone on team 1. period. meanwhile they'd get slaughtered while trying to land a single blow.

I understand, you're a DC comics fan, that's cool.

I'm not even going to bother debating with you on this matter, because the winner is so obvious, you can tell by the theme here. You're the only one defended team 1 as of now. You get hard stuck on DC no matter what, or who's fighting. You're biased.

then dont. i knew you wouldnt want to.

i call it how i see it. superior speed that makes team 2 look stupidly slow and a sword that cuts through anything and claws and fangs that cut through superman. team 1 makes light work out of teams 2 poor slow a$$

GodxDarkxOpal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82: You're a Thor fan.Of course you choose Goldilocks and Horse face..Lol..But tell,why did they struggle lifting Asgard.???

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82: You're a Thor fan.Of course you choose Goldilocks and Horse face..Lol..But tell,why did they struggle lifting Asgard.???

lol

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Whoa whoa people, Cheetah's fast... but let's not get too hasty here. Just about every Flash can run circles around her.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_sophie: there are actually are scans where cheetah does slice flash's hamstring and achilles i think so she is fast but you could chalk that up to PIS or other things... I hate how people just say oh she tagged flash she automatically beats thor and stuff

She surprised him along with the rest of the League and the they were in her own turf. As far as I'm concerned, they were also holding back cause she and Diana were once tight.

Again, not really disregarding that she ain't fast.

GodxDarkxOpal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat: I'm curious to know.Lol..I can't post the scan but maybe you can..??Lol

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By RisingBean

@sodamyat said:

@risingbean said:

@sodamyat said:

I know thats what he meant. which is why i replied that thats not the case and that im just a fan of logic. and logically team 1 wins here.

i have read thousands of comicboooks. i can back up what i say at a moments notice. i understand that youre a marvel fan that gets his feelings hurt when people start talking truths. its all good man. im not here to coddle you and make you feel better. im here to speak truths.

I'm a marvel fan. Also a DC fan, a Valiant fan, and I like Image's Invincible and Dark Horses, Conan too.. Let me show you some of what I've said about Marvel lately.

Post 26 on "Will Superman ever be cool?" thread. I stand up for DC.

Post 9 on Hawkman vs Spidey bad guys. Guess who I vote for?

Post 39 on Captain America vs Deathstroke vs Solid Snake Guess who I vote for here?

Post 9 on movies Wolverine vs CW Arrow. Again, take a guess who I voted for.

The point is I don't let a Marvel or DC logo slapped on a cover tell me who is going to win. To directly comment against the bolded part of your post above, "I'm not a Marvel fan who gets my feelings hurt when people talk truth." What I am is a comics fan who gets annoyed when trolls come along telling lies.

If you have facts (feats) then I'm all for it. But you don't. You only have bias. You're the same guy who tried taking real life science about gamma bursts from black holes and applying them to why Superman can't lose to Hulk, all the while downplaying that if real, a black hole would swallow Superman up.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They all die from the poisonous smug that surrounds SF

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trickyman86: Eh. She beat Diana holding back. Of course, that was holding back. We all know what would've happened if Diana let's loose. Still, she pesters WW so I guess she could last a blow or two. Her claws could do some damage. Not picking a winner, just giving some info out.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They all die from the poisonous smug that surrounds SF

I've only to SF a few times, but what poisonous smug?

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@risingbean said:

@sodamyat said:

I'm a marvel fan. Also a DC fan, a Valiant fan, and I like Image's Invincible and Dark Horses, Conan too.. Let me show you some of what I've said about Marvel lately.

Post 26 on "Will Superman ever be cool?" thread. I stand up for DC.

Post 9 on Hawkman vs Spidey bad guys. Guess who I vote for?

Post 39 on Captain America vs Deathstroke vs Solid Snake Guess who I vote for here?

Post 9 on movies Wolverine vs CW Arrow. Again, take a guess who I voted for.

The point is I don't let a Marvel or DC logo slapped on a cover tell me who is going to win. To directly comment against the bolded part of your post above, "I'm not a Marvel fan who gets my feelings hurt when people talk truth." What I am is a comics fan who gets annoyed when trolls come along telling lies.

If you have facts (feats) then I'm all for it. But you don't. You only have bias. You're the same guy who tried taking real life science about gamma bursts from black holes and applying them to why Superman can't lose to Hulk, all the while downplaying that if real, a black hole would swallow Superman up.

Same here. Go to 99.9% of any street level battle that ive commented in and it'll say i voted for against DC.

Sure I have feats. I have llike 4,000 comics on my computer alone. But you can think whatever you like, it makes no difference.

It makes sense. Superman gets in and out of black holes. Black holes release gamma bursts. Therefore we know gamma bursts do exactly jack sh*t to Superman. But hey, if you wanna talk about that feel free to PM me so we dont derail this thread. I have all the time in the world to beat that argument down. :) let me know what you wanna do bud.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_sophie: it's a highly toxic gas expelled from smug progressives who drive hybrids, and SF is full of it (btw you live in Cai?)

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Saint_Sophie

@cgoodness: Been there a few times to visit family. Lived there for a while when I was younger then my family decided to stay in Canada.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By RisingBean

@sodamyat said:

Same here. Go to 99.9% of any street level battle that ive commented in and it'll say i voted for against DC.

Sure I have feats. I have llike 4,000 comics on my computer alone. But you can think whatever you like, it makes no difference.

It makes sense. Superman gets in and out of black holes. Black holes release gamma bursts. Therefore we know gamma bursts do exactly jack sh*t to Superman. But hey, if you wanna talk about that feel free to PM me so we dont derail this thread. I have all the time in the world to beat that argument down. :) let me know what you wanna do bud.

Let me ask this. If I go to your Wonder Woman threads, what are your answers there? You're a high tier DC guy based on my observations. I'm doubtful I've ever seen you vote against a DC'er there.

You have feats in some cases. I still never did see a feat showing Diana's sword can hurt a Hulk/Thor/Superman level character beyond minor/cosmetic damage.

You know what it makes sense in the real world, not comics. But you are right. We can discuss that in it's own thread.

As for this fight what I'll say is this. Thor had Gorr's Godkilling shadow weapon inside him When he'd get slashed parts of the weapon would stay inside and do more damage. Thor simply ignored the pain and took it to Gorr. Cheetah doesn't have damage output enough to put Thor or Bill down. She isn't strong enough to avoid being picked up by a tornado these guys can conjure up and if you honestly think Diana can put down Thor and Bill by her lonesome I hope you have some feats showing her dropping Superman and Orion at the same time or something on that level.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

Let me ask this. If I go to your Wonder Woman threads, what are your answers there? You're a high tier DC guy based on my observations. I'm doubtful I've ever seen you vote against a DC'er there.

You have feats in some cases. I still never did see a feat showing Diana's sword can hurt a Hulk/Thor/Superman level character beyond minor/cosmetic damage.

You know what it makes sense in the real world. But you are right. We can discuss that in it's own thread.

As for this fight what I'll say is this. Thor had Gorr's Godkilling shadow weapon inside him When he'd get slashed parts of the weapon would stay inside and do more damage. Thor simply ignored the pain and took it to Gorr. Cheetah doesn't have damage output enough to put Thor or Bill down. She isn't strong enough to avoid being picked up by a tornado these guys can conjure up and if you honestly think Diana can put down Thor and Bill by her lonesome I hope you have some feats showing her dropping Superman and Orion at the same time or something on that level.

Depends.

Yes, definitely a high tier person. Just more interesting to me.

Feats in all cases. I have every issue. So I have very scan.

Sure, feel free to PM me. You seem reasonable enough. Just a little puffy at the moment. But no worries. It happens to all of us.

Yes. a GOD killing weapon. IIRC Gorr's whole schtick is that he had attacks designed to kill gods, but the bomb didnt do damage to anthing else BUT gods. IIRC anyway.

Cheetah has claws and fangs that cut through high tier characters. Theyre magical. And as we all know neither BRB nor Thor are immune to magic. Plus shes so fast that its highly unlikely that she'd get tagged much at all. I honestly cant even see them tagging her, but i wont go there just to leave myself leeway.

Wonder Woman is much faster than the hammer bros. and she has a sword that cuts through anything. theyd be hard pressed to beat someone like her. shes like a superman/orion/thor type with wolverines claws. its almost OP

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risingbean: Lemon has also stated that Hyperion would solo Darkseid and Wonder Woman at the same time in another thread. Don't be a bigot towards SodamYat just because you might have a problem with DC fans.

lemonsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@risingbean: Lemon has also stated that Hyperion would solo Darkseid and Wonder Woman at the same time in another thread. Don't be a bigot towards SodamYat just because you might have a problem with DC fans.

By feats? Yes he could, 13034 Hyperion's feats far outclass anything n52 Darkseid and Wonder Woman have ever done. But that's a different matter on a different thread.

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_sophie: thats quite the weather difference

Yep. Needing the heater turned on and extra blankets at night during December and January. Oddly enough, late January onwards was like positive and double digits sometimes.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_sophie: polar opposite here, I keep the window open and keep the blanket on my feat

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cgoodness: I only get to do that in the summer.. :(

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cgoodness: Yeahhhhh. When the snow melts in Calgary and the sun comes in it can get pretty hot. Not so sure if it's as hot as a typical day in Cali but it gets hot. Normally in the summer it's too stuffy in my room so I sleep in the basement or sleep in the family room cause it has a ceiling fan and it's normally cold there.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_sophie: same here, the contractor or whatever did a poor job insulating my room so I gotta move to the living room in the summer. Couch is comfy though but I can't snuggle with my dog and cat while on it :(

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Me being a Thor fan has nothing to do with my answer, I have voted against Thor many times, but in this battle he and "horse face" win.

And tell me, why did Wonder Woman need Superman´s help and still struggled to lift a ship in Justice League ?

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By gokuss4z

Thor and beta ray bill. Either one of them can destroy cheetah and that would leave wonder woman alone she can hold her own against one but she'll get destroyed against the two of them.

GodxDarkxOpal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82: No but you are more inclined to choose him.And I never said Ms.Prince and Cheetah wins.So her not being able to life a ship is not my concern.Plea,she's been out for a few fears while Mr.Donal Blake been out for decades.

But,why don't you answer that for me Mr.Parker.Why he and his Bash Brother struggled with lifting Asgard.I'm curious to hear what you think.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

@risingbean said:
@sodamyat said:

You know what it makes sense in the real world. But you are right. We can discuss that in it's own thread.

Depends.

Sure, feel free to PM me. You seem reasonable enough. Just a little puffy at the moment. But no worries. It happens to all of us.

Yes. a GOD killing weapon. IIRC Gorr's whole schtick is that he had attacks designed to kill gods, but the bomb didnt do damage to anthing else BUT gods. IIRC anyway.

Cheetah has claws and fangs that cut through high tier characters. Theyre magical. And as we all know neither BRB nor Thor are immune to magic. Plus shes so fast that its highly unlikely that she'd get tagged much at all. I honestly cant even see them tagging her, but i wont go there just to leave myself leeway.

Wonder Woman is much faster than the hammer bros. and she has a sword that cuts through anything. theyd be hard pressed to beat someone like her. shes like a superman/orion/thor type with wolverines claws. its almost OP

@sodamyat: If adamantium only scratches Thor you're going to need more proof that cheetah can hurt him besides saying "she cut supes!" Who is about a league or two under Thor in durability in the first place.

You just said Diana is OP, stop ruining the character with nonsense it's taken me a while to actually get back into WW because of the abysmal fanbase who just spam "Atom splitter!" every post.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sodamyat said:

\aid:
@sodamyat said:

Depends.

@sodamyat: If adamantium only scratches Thor you're going to need more proof that cheetah can hurt him besides saying "she cut supes!" Who is about a league or two under Thor in durability in the first place.

You just said Diana is OP, stop ruining the character with nonsense it's taken me a while to actually get back into WW because of the abysmal fanbase who just spam "Atom splitter!" every post.

ive seen wolverines claws deep up in thors arse. and i believe i heard someone say that wolverine sliced king thors arm clean off.

i said it cause its true. giving a wolverine type weapon to a high tier character is almost unfair.

thats on you buddy. do as you want. whether you want to read her books or not doesnt really matter to me. although at least i now know that you dont read her books :)

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82: No but you are more inclined to choose him.And I never said Ms.Prince and Cheetah wins.So her not being able to life a ship is not my concern.Plea,she's been out for a few fears while Mr.Donal Blake been out for decades.

But,why don't you answer that for me Mr.Parker.Why he and his Bash Brother struggled with lifting Asgard.I'm curious to hear what you think.

If you don´t think WW and Cheetah win, then why calling me out ?

Thor and BRB struggled to lift Agard because that´s the way the plot wanted/required it. Thor has done much more impressive strength feats on his own, such as lifting the Midgard Serpent and closing a chasm of millions of tons of earth over Loki.

GodxDarkxOpal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82: I didn't call you out?I simply you asked a Thor fan a Thor question..I just wanted to know why..No need to get so aggressive bro..

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godxdarkxopal: I wasn´t aggressive, I just wanted to know if there was a reason, but I apologize if I sounded aggressive.

GodxDarkxOpal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By GodxDarkxOpal

@thor_parker82: Bro,don't apologize for being aggressive.Its kool.I don't have a low self-esteem.

Just curious about Thor and Bill lifting feats..I won't know if I don't ask.No hard feelings on my end.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One_They_Fear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 cause bill

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hm. Post didn't go through. I'll try again.

@sodamyat said:

Depends.

High tier is fine.

Having feats is great assuming you don't misread them. Some are a bit subjective. Notice how many people thing street levelers dodge bullets yet they can't move faster then bullets.

I was talking about Gorr's Necroweapon, not the God Bomb. The Necroweapon was like living shadow, sharp enough to cut Thor (though not enough to dismember/decapitate) and then broke off inside him to cause more harm. So Thor is being jacked up from the inside and still able to fight and fight pretty well at that.

Cheetah doesn't have the feats to suggest she can put down Thor. She would get tagged as soon as Thor or BRB decide to whip up a tornado.

Wonder Woman is faster (though Thor tends to react to high tier speedsters so he'd likely do so here too) but Thor and BRB can fire off area of effect attacks that Diana can't deal with. As for Diana's sword any feats that show her dismembering or decapitating a Superman/Thor tier foe? All I've seen so far is cosmetic damage for people of that level. The sword's feats don't match up to it's reputation so far as I've seen.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

Amazon War Goddess + Werecheetah with a death wish vs God of Thunder and Donkey Face. Who do you guys think wins?

lemonsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still team 2.