This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Doomnaut (1993 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman (Pre-New 52)

Black Adam (Pre-New 52)

Beta Ray Bill

Hulk (World War Hulk)

Rules

Win by death only

Bloodlust on

No prep

No BFR

Fight takes place in Metropolis

Who wins?

#2 Posted by Iragexcudder (4506 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 fairly easily.

#3 Posted by DrunkVader (794 posts) - - Show Bio

#4 Posted by comic_book_fan (5521 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk and bill

#5 Edited by Doomnaut (1993 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#6 Posted by Sherlock (7250 posts) - - Show Bio

Lassa Lady and Adam. Hulk is the weak link here

#7 Posted by ShazamFan666 (360 posts) - - Show Bio

Hard to tell. If this was normal Hulk, Team 1 would win.

#8 Posted by MarlboroMan (1591 posts) - - Show Bio

Bill needs an another partner that can fly and match the other teams variety of powers, throw in Gladiator and thats a match!

#9 Posted by Doomnaut (1993 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#10 Posted by AzorAhai (158 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk: Hey guys wait for me!

The other 3: *Flies away*

LOL, Adam and Diana can take this

#11 Posted by Parallax_Hal_Jordan (862 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman & Black Adam FTW!

#12 Edited by Pokeysteve (8234 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 fairly easily.

@sherlock said:

@azorahai said:

#13 Edited by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

@azorahai said:

Why the hell would BRB just ditch his team mate? It's not like WW and BA are going to kill WWH from a distance. Don't bother mentioning BA's lightning which WWH could easily tank or BRB could absorb and sent back via Stormbreaker.

#14 Posted by Erick_Williams (758 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder woman and BA should take the majority

#15 Edited by Jmarshmallow (4591 posts) - - Show Bio

BA alone would stand a decent chance against Team 2. Adding Wonder Woman is overkill.

Jmarshmallow

#16 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17144 posts) - - Show Bio

BRB solos. Neither of team 1 is in his league of offensive powers.

#17 Posted by Immortal777 (7238 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#18 Edited by KingAres109 (1252 posts) - - Show Bio

BA and WW.BA Is the real beast here..Lol

#19 Edited by Ddecourt (796 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk will be the reason why team 2 is gonna lose.

#20 Edited by BOdinson (224 posts) - - Show Bio

BRB solos. Neither of team 1 is in his league of offensive powers.

Yeah, I'm calling a solo for BRB too. The only action the Hulk is getting is when he uses their bones as tooth picks after the battle is already decided.

#21 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17144 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

BA and WW.BA Is the real beast here..Lol

Reasons? Neither is in strength level with BRB. Neither an survive planet-level attack.

BA alone would stand a decent chance against Team 2. Adding Wonder Woman is overkill.

Jmarshmallow

Black Adam doesn't have feats in Hulk level, let alone BRB.

WW isn't as high as BRB either. He will solo this battle.

Wonder woman and BA should take the majority

Show me them surviving planet level attack.

@ddecourt said:

Hulk will be the reason why team 2 is gonna lose.

Hulk is above Black Adam.

#22 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666:black adam and wonder woman can fight characters like superman who can destroy a planet,and don't be ridiculous,what feats has BRB for you to say he is stronger or faster?.

#23 Edited by dondave (35950 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#24 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17144 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666:black adam and wonder woman can fight characters like superman who can destroy a planet,and don't be ridiculous,what feats has BRB for you to say he is stronger or faster?.

1.Superman can't destroy a planet. He destroyed a moon and KOd himself. He was also KOd in each other similar explosion. So just by that BRB wins this fight

2.Black Adam sin't a speedster in battle. He can fly fast and run fast, but he isn't a speedster.

3.WW in character brawls mostly without great reflex, yet BRB has microsecond reaction speed at least.

@dondave said:

Team 1

Now seriously, I have asked that question above, so I will do it again here:

Reasons? They aren't close to destroy moon, let alone planet and somehow they wins with BRB who can one-shot each of them?

#25 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666:get your facts right,wonder woman has grerat reflexes showings 75% of the time,she has used super speed in combat a lot of times through her career,you better not try to discredit her combat speed by using bad writting moments because then i can name the times where BRB didn't show great speed or near microsecond reaction time.

#26 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17144 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666:get your facts right,wonder woman has grerat reflexes showings 75% of the time,she has used super speed in combat a lot of times through her career,you better not try to discredit her combat speed by using bad writting moments because then i can name the times where BRB didn't show great speed or near microsecond reaction time.

1.No, she isn't.

2.I am not trying to. I have seen her using it only against people who also have and were in that moment using their reflex. Just because she was fighting with Superman it doesn't mean that they were using super reflex, ergo until it is shown that she is doing it - she isn't.

Considering that You didn't answer on other points, I belive we have come to agreement that BRB one-shots them.

#27 Posted by dondave (35950 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: use her Lasso to decapitate Hulk and team up with BA to beat up BRB

#28 Edited by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: wonder woman has shown that she has incredible reflexes and combat speed,so you try to deny it?,well i can play that game and use certain fights from BRB to say he hasn't great combat speed.

#29 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave:is that user czarny trying to deny that wonder woman has a high level of combat speed?,because that would be a new level of trolling.

#30 Posted by patrat18 (9445 posts) - - Show Bio

@iragexcudder said:

Team 1 fairly easily.

@sherlock said:

@azorahai said:

#31 Posted by SheenLantern (6453 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17144 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern: @patrat18:

No reason that they can deal with BRB.

@dondave said:

@czarny_samael666: use her Lasso to decapitate Hulk and team up with BA to beat up BRB

They don't have a chance against BRB. That is the point: He will solos this battle.

@czarny_samael666: wonder woman has shown that she has incredible reflexes and combat speed,so you try to deny it?,well i can play that game and use certain fights from BRB to say he hasn't great combat speed.

I've told You - she isn't using it in similar battles. Just for an example: she didn't use it against Power Girl, nor Braniac-Doomsday.

#33 Posted by godzilla44 (2917 posts) - - Show Bio

team 1 FTW

#34 Edited by SheenLantern (6453 posts) - - Show Bio

Did BRB get a massive boost when I wasn't looking? Last time I checked he was just Thor with a horse face.

#35 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17144 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

Did BRB get a massive boost when I wasn't looking? Last time I checked he was just Thor with a horse face.

No, he didn't. Thor and BRB are planet busters. Wonder Woman and Black Adam are below guy (S) who KO himself busting a moon and it is his best feat.

team 1 FTW

Feel free to give reasons for that choice... Or You are going by what other people said, even while they don't give any reason how people who doesn't have that level of feats can stand with BRB?

#36 Edited by SheenLantern (6453 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

@sheenlantern said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

No, he didn't. Thor and BRB are planet busters. Wonder Woman and Black Adam are below guy (S) who KO himself busting a moon and it is his best feat.

Not sure why you're putting WW and BA below Supes, they're quite obviously on the same level.

I've also never seen Thor destroy a planet.

So what part of being a planet buster helps BRB contend with Team 1's colossal speed advantage?

#37 Edited by CheeseSticks (2443 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

Hulk is above Black Adam.

Lmao WHAT??!! Thats just pure fanboyism man.

BTW, i agree with most of the users, Hulk is the weak link.

Team 1 win

#38 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9565 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior said:

1.Superman can't destroy a planet. He destroyed a moon and KOd himself. He was also KOd in each other similar explosion. So just by that BRB wins this fight

2.Black Adam sin't a speedster in battle. He can fly fast and run fast, but he isn't a speedster.

3.WW in character brawls mostly without great reflex, yet BRB has microsecond reaction speed at least.

@dondave said:

Team 1

Now seriously, I have asked that question above, so I will do it again here:

Reasons? They aren't close to destroy moon, let alone planet and somehow they wins with BRB who can one-shot each of them?

Lol I know you know enough not to bring up that dark moon feat. Can you please provide instances in which he 'supposedly k.oed' himself? You base BRB being stronger off his planet busting feats, and that's fine, but where are Thor's planet busting feats? As far as I recall, he has none on panel. What he does have is narration of planet busting, which I assume is what you're basing it off of, right? But....that would be funny...Superman also has multiple narration, and claims of planet/moon busting....hmmm

Black Adam may not be a speedster in battle, but neither is BRB or Hulk

Oh, this is funny too. 'WW in character brawls mostly without great reflex, yet BRB has microsecond reaction speed at least' So, you take the majority of fights WW hasn't used her speed in as truth, and the minority, probably like one instance, where BRB showed microsecond reaction as truth?? Do you really not see the hypocrisy??

#39 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17144 posts) - - Show Bio

@cheesesticks:

Exactly - You're fanboys. Hulk has better feats than Adam.

@sheenlantern:

1.Wonder Woman is the only one who really could be faster than BRB who also have microsecond reaction speed.

2.Black Adam isn't that fast in fight.

3.They doesn't have strength to put him down.

4.Superman is above them, he has better feats and they didn't won with him to my knowledge.

Lol I know you know enough not to bring up that dark moon feat. Can you please provide instances in which he 'supposedly k.oed' himself? You base BRB being stronger off his planet busting feats, and that's fine, but where are Thor's planet busting feats? As far as I recall, he has none on panel. What he does have is narration of planet busting, which I assume is what you're basing it off of, right? But....that would be funny...Superman also has multiple narration, and claims of planet/moon busting....hmmm

Oh, this is funny too. 'WW in character brawls mostly without great reflex, yet BRB has microsecond reaction speed at least' So, you take the majority of fights WW hasn't used her speed in as truth, and the minority, probably like one instance, where BRB showed microsecond reaction as truth?? Do you really not see the hypocrisy??

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/124813/2472821-superman_dead.jpg

First google answer.

I've read that comic, I know what happened. There was Icon and all these people from his universe,etc.

BRB's strength is equal to Thor, Thor also beat him. WW and BA never beat a planet buster to my knowledge.

Thor also overmuscled Midgard Serpent when he was crushing the planet, ergo was stronger than him. And there is strength contest between him and Herc that was pushing Earth out of its orbit. Currently he stopped moon with gravity that looked similar to Earth's from falling apart. There are many high level Thor's feats out and in battles, but he isn't here - BRB is.

Superman has only HIS OWN claims, nothing from narrator, at least nothing very known.

I never said that Hulk and BRB are speedsters in battles. I simply don't belive that it will matter here. When WW would even have a chance to choose to use speed, BRB already would land some strikes. He rarely holds back and often wants to kill. He is more dangerous than Thor thanks to that.

I am not saying that BRB would use reflex, but if she will - he will answer with the same in the same way she is doing it in comics. That is why I don't belive that it will matter here.

#40 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9565 posts) - - Show Bio

@cheesesticks:

Exactly - You're fanboys. Hulk has better feats than Adam.

@sheenlantern:

1.Wonder Woman is the only one who really could be faster than BRB who also have microsecond reaction speed.

4.Superman is above them, he has better feats and they didn't won with him to my knowledge.

@buttersdaman000 said:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/124813/2472821-superman_dead.jpg

First google answer.

I've read that comic, I know what happened. There was Icon and all these people from his universe,etc.

BRB's strength is equal to Thor, Thor also beat him. WW and BA never beat a planet buster to my knowledge.

Thor also overmuscled Midgard Serpent when he was crushing the planet, ergo was stronger than him. And there is strength contest between him and Herc that was pushing Earth out of its orbit. Currently he stopped moon with gravity that looked similar to Earth's from falling apart. There are many high level Thor's feats out and in battles, but he isn't here - BRB is.

Superman has only HIS OWN claims, nothing from narrator, at least nothing very known.

I never said that Hulk and BRB are speedsters in battles. I simply don't belive that it will matter here. When WW would even have a chance to choose to use speed, BRB already would land some strikes. He rarely holds back and often wants to kill. He is more dangerous than Thor thanks to that.

I am not saying that BRB would use reflex, but if she will - he will answer with the same in the same way she is doing it in comics. That is why I don't belive that it will matter here.

If you read it then you would remember the moon was made of unknown energy and was accelerating at over 2,000,000 m/s.....right?

Oh, so you weren't even basing Thor's strength on narration? You were basing it on claims or such that he is equal to BRB? How is that different than claims of planet busting?

Cool, how long ago were those feats? And could you provide a scan or issue number for the current one?

Nope, there are narration claims as well. And, I would take claims from superman to heart too. The man isn't exactly known for boasting.

So you're saying BRB would speed blitz and overwhelm somebody who is vastly faster?

Again, do you not see the hypocrisy??

#41 Posted by SheenLantern (6453 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern:

1. Show me a scan showing BRB having Microsecond reaction speed.

2. Based on what?

3. Uh, yeah they do....They've faced far stronger opponents than BRB.

4. WW has beaten a bloodlusted Superman. Black Adam has had the upper hand in almost all of his fights with Superman.

Here's how the fight goes...

Wonder Woman (being bloodlusted) takes off her tiara and hurls it at BRB and decapitates him. Then her and Black Adam gang up on Hulk. Who, being incapable of reacting to such speeds gets swiftly K.O'd.

#42 Posted by DrunkVader (794 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk solos

#43 Posted by SheenLantern (6453 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Edited by DrunkVader (794 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Posted by darkbeam (2204 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anybody have some Beta Ray feats

#46 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17144 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern:

1.People are using this for prove:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/80801/2030829-brb_speed9.jpg

While IMO Thor doing it is more obvious:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/3/35308/1364020-reactsmicrosecond.jpg

2.On his showings. He don't have that kind of reaction.

3.Scans, names, issues... And remember - they have to WON that kinds of battles ALONE.

4.When? And Superman isn't as powerfull as BRB anyway. Similar question about BA.

If you read it then you would remember the moon was made of unknown energy and was accelerating at over 2,000,000 m/s.....right?

Oh, so you weren't even basing Thor's strength on narration? You were basing it on claims or such that he is equal to BRB? How is that different than claims of planet busting?

Cool, how long ago were those feats? And could you provide a scan or issue number for the current one?

Nope, there are narration claims as well. And, I would take claims from superman to heart too. The man isn't exactly known for boasting.

So you're saying BRB would speed blitz and overwhelm somebody who is vastly faster?

1.Unknown energy or not - there is no proof it was harder to be destryoed than normal moon.

2.Not empty claims. Stormbreaker is perfect copy of Mjolnir and whoever wears either have power of Thor.

3.Doesn't matter how long ago, Thor wasn't depowered. My advice - there is no point of talking about it.

4.Here:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/14/149643/3191402-thor_-_god_of_thunder_009-014.jpg

5.Can You post scans and name of issue in which narrator's words proved that Superman is planet buster? Thor once said that score of planets was putted on him, I don't belive to characters when they're talking about themselves. There are reasons for that.

6.I am saying that speed isn't an issue in fight between people like that. They won't use it. IF WW would use it, BRB would counter it, nothing less, nothing more.

#47 Posted by Killemall (18460 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Give how thick his neck is and how quickly he heals thats gotta be real hard.

And Valkarie tried and failed to do something very similar to Hulk. She has to somehow get his head clean off if she has any chance of actually killing him, he can heal for anything else. The guy has healed from practically skeleton before.

#48 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9565 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern:

1.People are using this for prove:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/80801/2030829-brb_speed9.jpg

While IMO Thor doing it is more obvious:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/3/35308/1364020-reactsmicrosecond.jpg

2.On his showings. He don't have that kind of reaction.

3.Scans, names, issues... And remember - they have to WON that kinds of battles ALONE.

4.When? And Superman isn't as powerfull as BRB anyway. Similar question about BA.

@buttersdaman000 said:

1.Unknown energy or not - there is no proof it was harder to be destryoed than normal moon.

2.Not empty claims. Stormbreaker is perfect copy of Mjolnir and whoever wears either have power of Thor.

3.Doesn't matter how long ago, Thor wasn't depowered. My advice - there is no point of talking about it.

4.Here:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/14/149643/3191402-thor_-_god_of_thunder_009-014.jpg

5.Can You post scans and name of issue in which narrator's words proved that Superman is planet buster? Thor once said that score of planets was putted on him, I don't belive to characters when they're talking about themselves. There are reasons for that.

6.I am saying that speed isn't an issue in fight between people like that. They won't use it. IF WW would use it, BRB would counter it, nothing less, nothing more.

The fact that it was accelerating already means it was harder to destroy.....

Oh my, this is rich. Weren't you saying in the Young Thor vs Wonder Woman thread that Mjolnir adds no physical strength? So why would it matter here? Stormbreaker is equal to Mjolnir, but it doesn't mean BRB is equal to Thor. And now, going by your own logic, BRB > Thor.

It does matter. Nobody but a select few accept those one-off marvel scans form 50 years ago. They may not have had a crisis, but its clear the characters changed

Yeah, I have that comic too. One, where do you get that its gravity is similar to earths? And two, how do you get that he stopped it from falling apart? It looked more like he stopped a giant volcano, or pushed together some tectonic plates. The crack was clearly not the circumference of the moon.

In his fight vs Konvict, for one. And again, Superman isn't known for boasting. His word would be different from a character who rages on and on about how he is the god of thunder

Yes it does. WW uses her speed when the situation call for it. She has tens of more speed feats then BRB, better ones too. And BRB won't counter it, because he doesn't have speed on that level. I don't care about some one-off scan 20-30 years ago.

#49 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17144 posts) - - Show Bio

The fact that it was accelerating already means it was harder to destroy.....

Oh my, this is rich. Weren't you saying in the Young Thor vs Wonder Woman thread that Mjolnir adds no physical strength? So why would it matter here? Stormbreaker is equal to Mjolnir, but it doesn't mean BRB is equal to Thor. And now, going by your own logic, BRB > Thor.

It does matter. Nobody but a select few accept those one-off marvel scans form 50 years ago. They may not have had a crisis, but its clear the characters changed

Yeah, I have that comic too. One, where do you get that its gravity is similar to earths? And two, how do you get that he stopped it from falling apart? It looked more like he stopped a giant volcano, or pushed together some tectonic plates. The crack was clearly not the circumference of the moon.

In his fight vs Konvict, for one. And again, Superman isn't known for boasting. His word would be different from a character who rages on and on about how he is the god of thunder

Yes it does. WW uses her speed when the situation call for it. She has tens of more speed feats then BRB, better ones too. And BRB won't counter it, because he doesn't have speed on that level. I don't care about some one-off scan 20-30 years ago.

1.Actually oposite, because it means that there was greater force at explosion. Besides, normal moon also moves, as Earth and every other planet and moon.

2.No, it don't give extra strength. It always makes You Thor, it doesn't matter what kind of power You had without it. It doesn't matter if this would be Masterson or Cap America - both would have Thor's stats. If You are above it, it simply doesn't have any effect, like on Odin.

3.Nothing changed. There is no to discuss, since we're talking about facts, not opinions. Unless You can prove Your opinion, it doesn't matter.

4.People walking on it. You can see this moon cracking when Thor was fighting Gorr few scans before that,.

5.No, these were Superman's words.

6.She would be KOd before that and she didn't use it when she to, for example against Doomsday.

And yes, he would.

#50 Posted by dondave (35950 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

Give how thick his neck is and how quickly he heals thats gotta be real hard.

And Valkarie tried and failed to do something very similar to Hulk. She has to somehow get his head clean off if she has any chance of actually killing him, he can heal for anything else. The guy has healed from practically skeleton before.

She was able to do it an Imperiex probes and I see them being tougher than WBH seeing as he was being cut by She-Hulks sword