• 69 results
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By pcbh168
@Valtot: Do you think if Barda had the bracelets too, they'd stand a chance?
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Valtot
@Cats:
superman can barely fight darkseid most of the times, darkseid based on his fights with superman should be atleast twice as physically powerful unless superman was amped or darkseid was weakened, so just because wonderwoman can fight with superman doesnt mean she stands a chance against darkseid
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By pcbh168

Sureley the fact that if Superman can fight Darkseid by himself the combined effort of Wonder Woman and Big Barda would be enough to defeat Darkseid.

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Valtot
@pcbh168:
if she had the same experience as diana with them she could except barda doesnt have wonderwomans reflexes im pretty sure so not so much darkseid could simply create a bunch of avatars for multidirectional strikes or amp his size to massive levels and grab barda and sqeeze her to death so no need for the omega beams anyway
Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

@pcbh168: 

Darkseid gets one of the best threesomes ever, in my opinion. 'Nuff said.
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By pcbh168

If Barda used her teleportation and she and Wonder Woman kept hitting him and then teleport away and keep doing that, Darkseid may give up because he can't touch them.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#57  Edited By nefarious

Poor Girls. :(

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Valtot
@pcbh168:
darkseid has high reaction speed enough to react to superman going high speeds at him so he could keep up and what happens if they kept hitting him? he would just hit them when they come at him or boom tube into them a sun for annoying him, and how quick is bardas teleportion which i assume you mean the boom tube which darkseid can control
pcbh168

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By pcbh168
@Valtot: No, she uses her her Mega-Rod to teleport not the boom tube. Barda could use her Rod to teleport herself and Wonder Woman behind Darkseid and maybe Wonder Woman can use her lasso on him and  Barda can blast him with her concussive blasts.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Valtot
@pcbh168:

why would darkseid stand still while that happened he would of turned around instantly and used the omega effect on them or had a force field up so nothing could touch him, or be watching from a distance with a avatar fighting than take them out, darksied is one of the most intelligent beings in the DCU and knows all about them
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#61  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@pcbh168 said:
" @Valtot: No, she uses her her Mega-Rod to teleport not the boom tube. Barda could use her Rod to teleport herself and Wonder Woman behind Darkseid and maybe Wonder Woman can use her lasso on him and  Barda can blast him with her concussive blasts. "
You act like Darkseid is this slow incompetent blob that's just going to stand there while they attack him from both sides. He's an extremely powerful, fast, tactical powerhouse near or at skyfather level. 
Cats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Cats
@JediXMan said:
" @pcbh168 said:
" What if while Wonder Woman's deflecting Darkseid's omega beams with her bracelet, Big Barda gets behind him and uses her Mega-Rod weapon and fires concussive blasts at him. Or what if she teleported herself and Wonder Woman behind him with the Rod and they both attacked him. "
Darkseid doesn't have to see them to hit them. The Omega Sanction does not miss.

@Cats said:
" @JediXMan said:
" @Cats: 

It's a stomp if there's no PIS, CIS, or WIS involved. Otherwise, yes, it's a stomp.

@pcbh168 said:
" @JediXMan:  It says sometimes people make a mistake and that's what happened here. I hope it does get locked: I didn't know that Darkseid would defeat both Wonder Woman and Big Barda so easily. I thought they would beat him, but I don't know how powerful Darkseid is. "
Even battles that are mistakenly unfair do get locked - rightfully so, since there's no debate to be had and it's just unbalanced spite. "
How is it a stomp when WW bracelets can deflect darkseids OB's? Not to mention darkseid is a known jobber. "
Assuming the Omega Sanction could be deflected, I believe that it would keep coming until it hit her - I believe that's how it works, but I'm not sure. Either way, what's Wonder Woman going to do offensively to Darkseid? "
WW, has her lasso. Which she can use as a whip, brass knuckles, or just time him up. She also has zeus's lightning at command, she can, and will hurt DS.
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#63  Edited By PowerHerc

The ladies are both just as tough as they are beautiful (which means very tough), but Darkseid will stomp their asses in a fight.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#64  Edited By MrDirector786
@Cats said:
" @JediXMan said:
@Cats said:
" @JediXMan said:
" @Cats: 

It's a stomp if there's no PIS, CIS, or WIS involved. Otherwise, yes, it's a stomp.

@pcbh168 said:
" @JediXMan:  It says sometimes people make a mistake and that's what happened here. I hope it does get locked: I didn't know that Darkseid would defeat both Wonder Woman and Big Barda so easily. I thought they would beat him, but I don't know how powerful Darkseid is. "
Even battles that are mistakenly unfair do get locked - rightfully so, since there's no debate to be had and it's just unbalanced spite. "
How is it a stomp when WW bracelets can deflect darkseids OB's? Not to mention darkseid is a known jobber. "
Assuming the Omega Sanction could be deflected, I believe that it would keep coming until it hit her - I believe that's how it works, but I'm not sure. Either way, what's Wonder Woman going to do offensively to Darkseid? "
WW, has her lasso. Which she can use as a whip, brass knuckles, or just time him up. She also has zeus's lightning at command, she can, and will hurt DS. "
She might be able to hurt him a little but Darkseid ultimately stomps with ease. Darkseid beat the Greek Gods who gave Wonder Woman her power twice - once in Action comics issue 600 and another time in the Countdown. He's also taken attacks from beings as strong as Superman with little to no ill effects at all. He wins this battle very, very easily.
Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By texasdeathmatch

Haha love how the OP's a Xena fan...Like, who's still in that 10 years later?

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid wrecks them.....

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cats:
WW might tickle Darkseid, but Darkseid would pimp smack her...
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#68  Edited By Static Shock

Darkseid.

sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers