Wonder Woman and Thor vs Superman and Hulk

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

@ancient_0f_days: Basing myself in current events... The only thing that actually exhausted Hulk was taking a slight cut in the throat that held the mass of a star in Infinity #6. Before that, absolutely nothing wore him down. As far as i know, that's the only moment when current Hulk actually lost a battle.

So we have planet shattering blows vs. someone who resisted the mass of a star within an understandable amount of time. It seems pretty close to me. I may be slightly leaning towards Hulk actually.

TommyJones1945

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I originally came into this thread with object of saying stalemate or sth. After reading the arguments I say Team 1 takes the majority. Would have probably picked team 2 if someone proved how Hulk wasn't the non-factor he is. CIN.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Basing myself in current events... The only thing that actually exhausted Hulk was taking a slight cut in the throat that held the mass of a star in Infinity #6. Before that, absolutely nothing wore him down. As far as i know, that's the only moment when current Hulk actually lost a battle.

So we have planet shattering blows vs. someone who resisted the mass of a star within an understandable amount of time. It seems pretty close to me. I may be slightly leaning towards Hulk actually.

I honestly think Hulk might get BFRd like he did when he was Kurth, but do you mind posting those scans from Infinity #6? Also, if you have scans of other fights current Hulk has been it'd probably help tip the scales for those who think he's a complete non factor.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#154 SC  Moderator

@themagicstik said:

You know I really love making a legitimate arguement and then some f**cker replies to me with nothing more than no or some stupid image, real classy.

Hello. Whilst I personally agree with your point and find it extremely valid and grawlixes are appreciated as well, its just not good form to start referred to other posters in a thread as f**ckers, so please refrain from doing that thanks. Everything else about your post is legitimate, just omit derogatory references next time. Cheers.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#155 SC  Moderator

I am inclined to give the two long haired characters the edge in majority wins. I think Wonder Woman and Thor will work better as a team, and whilst I believe that all these four characters routinely hold back to various degrees ordinarily, warrior type characters generally tend to have more practice and skill which should allow for relatively greater increase in effectiveness when fighting without morals, whilst all characters effectiveness should be increased. I also think they have the range and mobility advantage so the chances of more cross fighting and two on one fighting should favor them.

I think all these advantages stack and give them an advantage, but also not an absolute advantage, i definitely envision Hulk and Superman winning more than a few times in any given situation.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage said:

I honestly think Hulk might get BFRd like he did when he was Kurth, but do you mind posting those scans from Infinity #6? Also, if you have scans of other fights current Hulk has been it'd probably help tip the scales for those who think he's a complete non factor.

Um, Hulk was Nul, Kurth was Juggs.

Sure here they are...

After this he tires down and turns back to Banner. He's not KO'd though, so a possible retransformation could've take place. It's also noticeable how it's mentioned Hulk's resistant skin even against a spear that cuts atoms, it's fairly easy to say they will have a horrible time trying to harm him.

Anyway, to be honest, Hulk could get BFR'd quite easily. However, is not on Thor's character to BFR people, let alone his all time rival Hulk. I promise i'll post scans making a case for Hulk but i gotta go get some sleep now. Although BFR is on the table, i think it's more likely we see a brawl with a hammer and lightnings than Thor BFRing him.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Um, Hulk was Nul, Kurth was Juggs.

Sure here they are...

After this he tires down and turns back to Banner. He's not KO'd though, so a possible retransformation could've take place. It's also noticeable how it's mentioned Hulk's resistant skin even against a spear that cuts atoms, it's fairly easy to say they will have a horrible time trying to harm him.

Anyway, to be honest, Hulk could get BFR'd quite easily. However, is not on Thor's character to BFR people, let alone his all time rival Hulk. I promise i'll post scans making a case for Hulk but i gotta go get some sleep now. Although BFR is on the table, i think it's more likely we see a brawl with a hammer and lightnings than Thor BFRing him.

ahh I knew he was one of those, possessed by gods and all...anyway.

Wonder Woman's tiara is made from the same material that forged the Sword of Hephaestus, that blade is sharp enough to split the electrons off of atoms...it is similarly sharp as Corvus's blade. And I wasn't sure which spear you were referring to, I'm thinking Proxima's spears, cus Corvus's Glaive wasn't made from a star to my knowledge ...as for BFR you have a point...but this is morals off, Thor has BFR'd Hulk before as well as the Destroyer Armor on numerous occasions. It is still in character for him to brawl but i think he'll still be inclined to use that as well.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Well... I didn't think of Superman as a countermeasure for BFRing Hulk though, im really sleepy, but he can bring back Hulk plenty of times like Captain Marvel did Avengers.

Anyway, it was Proxima's, it was stated on panel there.

I'll come back to this tomorrow. Good talk.

TAneT62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

Hulk is the weak link ... He may have the potential to be the strongest out of the others, but ... He can't fly, and is to slow.

People are underestimating Diana to much, as per usual. Let's not forget she has held her own against a Superman bent on killing her, stalemating him, and holding back. Now, she is completely bloodlusted, she's not going to hold back, and no one has seen what an uncontrolled Diana is capable of ... Well, there is the instance where she defeated Genocide (Wonder Woman #32) ... Genocide is beast, just look at their first encounter.

Wonder Woman as her strength, her speed, faster reflexes than any of these guys, and her fighting abilities ... -sigh- no one can argue any of these guys have better fighting abilities than her, she trumps them in that area 100 to 1.

And then there is Thor ... Thunder in his own right.

I am not underestimating Superman or Hulk, I know what there capable of, and I don't need to clarify that ... Hundreds of people have done so already, with a bit of exaggeration of course. ;)

My guess is It'll be Superman against Diana and Thor .......... Bleh, just my 2 cents.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tanet62 said:

And just another thing ... Everyone on here are adults, although we do get the dopey ones every once in awhile, saying "FUCK" "FUCKER" or "PRICK" isn't going to kill anyone ... ;)

it will piss off (or at least annoy) a mod or two though...and it's usually unnecessary.

@tanet62 said:

Now, she is completely bloodlusted, she's not going to hold back, and no one has seen what an uncontrolled Diana is capable of

No one here is bloodlusted, they just aren't morally hindered which means they are fighting to their best and will kill to win. Bloodlusted usually implies that they are beside themselves with rage and the only option they see is to kill, that's not the same thing as having no morals.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok, lets finish this, i don't really care about the wonderwoman vs supes, but thor would take out hulk, anyone who wants to argue otherwise can reply directly at me, and from there i will lay down the beats on why thor would own hulk

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days
Mxyzptlk_CV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going with Team 2

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going with Team 2

is there an argument or is that just a blank statement...

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Team 1 on the basis Thor can Overpower Hulk.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

@tanet62: You are right, it won't "kill" anyone :P, but it goes against our rules as ComicVine is a family friendly site and we hope that you can respect that enough to follow through with that. Not too much to ask yeah?

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque said:

The point is that she won't be able to hit Hulk with anything that'll put him down and once he gets 2-3 good licks in (bc he will get those licks in eventually), WW will fall asleep. I'm not low-balling WW, I'm just stating that she can't beat either of the two fighters that she's been pit against.

The point is he's slower than s**t and will be wrapped up in that Lasso before he processes what's going on. Clark is too fast for the lasso but Thor and WW can handle Supe. She can handle Supe. She has many times before. Hulk is a non factor here. Especially when this fight will most likely take place in the air. Stating that she can't beat either of them is low-balling because it is untrue. We've seen her handle Clark so many times already and that was when she didn't want to hurt him.

Hulk getting 2-3 good licks is a joke. You seriously need to read some Wonder Woman. I can't argue for Thor but she beats either of those. Why am I even talking to you....Ancient was tagged up there somewhere. He can deal with you if he wants.

lol You don't why you're "talking" to me? Well you engaged me first by tagging yourself into a debate that I was having w/ another user, putting in your 2 cents. Then I responded (bc that's generally what ppl do), then you did (kind of rudely too). If you don't want to "talk" to me in the future, then you probably shouldn't start the convo in the first place. You know If you'd like, you never have to "talk" to me again if you don't want to. I wouldn't have a problem w/ that at all. As a matter of fact, I'd invite it soooo... yeah let's just go w/ that shall we? ;D

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman and hulk easy unless Thor busts out the superior magic. Diana goes down first and hard, then Thor gets double teamed and he can't match either of them physically so yeah they lose

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

**cartwheels into thread**

Hulk and Wonder Woman in a surprise win ---

**moonwalks out of thread while doing the Egyptian**

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are you guys serious?

Thor could take supes or hulk, wonderwoman could stall both long enough for thor to finish the last opponent off

Thermo blast one shots both

Godblast one shots both

Anti force one shots both

May i go on?

And thor can suck supes dry of hos energy, he can't do that to hulk though

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godblast one shots both

Most likely, however Thor is most likely not going to employee any of those in a fight with peers. Those attacks are reserved for major cosmic threats as a last resort attack, not an opening volley.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque:she can take much more than 3 hits from a bloodlusted superman,so 3 hits from hulk aren't taking her down,and she can speedblitz hulk like there is no tomorrow and beat him,so yes you are low-balling WW.

Hulk is stronger than Superman so your logic is flawed... again. 2-3 well placed blows from the Hulk should be more than enough to flatten her. It's not low-balling, just the truth.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sebast_allen said:

Godblast one shots both

Most likely, however Thor is most likely not going to employee any of those in a fight with peers. Those attacks are reserved for major cosmic threats as a last resort attack, not an opening volley.

Not sure who's side your on, ifyour one supes side, HAVE AT THEE NAVE.

If not, then, thor doesn't really need those attacks, he just needs to use his ego hurting lightning, or full power mjolnir strikes would wreak havoc on both

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar said:

@sebast_allen said:

Godblast one shots both

If not, then, thor doesn't really need those attacks, he just needs to use his ego hurting lightning, or full power mjolnir strikes would wreak havoc on both

I'm on neither side, I think it's a very even fight and as a result put "toss up". I could see it going either way. I was simply commenting that I highly doubt Thor would utilize those aforementioned attacks. Of course if he did, it would be over right than and there.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sebast_allen said:

@green_skaar said:

@sebast_allen said:

Godblast one shots both

I'm on neither side, I think it's a very even fight and as a result put "toss up". I could see it going either way. I was simply commenting that I highly doubt Thor would utilize those aforementioned attacks. Of course if he did, it would be over right than and there.

Yeah, but edge goes to the mythological beings, way more versatile and have more fighting skills and battle experience

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Ok, im back mate, what would you want me to make a case for?

Well, I suppose we can start with Hulk not being a non factor, him keeping Thor nice and busy or even possibly defeating him........

Superman and hulk easy unless Thor busts out the superior magic. Diana goes down first and hard, then Thor gets double teamed and he can't match either of them physically so yeah they lose

Are you even trying to be right?

Are you guys serious?

Thor could take supes or hulk, wonderwoman could stall both long enough for thor to finish the last opponent off

Godblast one shots both

May i go on?

You're almost as wrong as Moonman78, Thor never uses those abilities regularly enough to be used here. God Blast maybe, Thermo and Anti-Force? Unlikely, he'd more readily use his gale force winds or casual lightning than Anti/Thermo/God Blasts and energy absorbing. And unless Superman is extremely distracted and or restrained, he'll dodge it every time. Hulk could probably tank most of it since he probably wont dodge it but if not he'd go down, but to just start throwing out moves and saying they'll get one shotted without any evidence is kinda shady.

@gokuwarrior said:

@carter_esque:she can take much more than 3 hits from a bloodlusted superman,so 3 hits from hulk aren't taking her down,and she can speedblitz hulk like there is no tomorrow and beat him,so yes you are low-balling WW.

Hulk is stronger than Superman so your logic is flawed... again. 2-3 well placed blows from the Hulk should be more than enough to flatten her. It's not low-balling, just the truth.

No it's not the truth, even if it was she'd dodge every punch he throws, even if she couldn't dodge she'd block every blow. She's durable enough to take more than 2 or 3, you don't know enough about Wonder Woman to start throwing numbers up there and I' like to see proof that she'd be down in 2-3 punches, not to mention she too has a healing factor. Hulk was downed recently by spears with the weight of stars and a small cut from a blade that splits atoms....Wonder Woman's tiara is made from the same stuff as the Sword of Hephaestus and is said to be just as sharp. That sword shaves electrons off of atoms, her lasso is sharp enough to decapitate beings that Superman was going all out on and could not defeat (imperiex probes). This is just for your information btw, she can definitely harm the Hulk whereas all Hulk has in his own defense is the ever fickle "Eventually" argument....just clarifying (well placed punches my ass, she can casually break the sound barrier on her worst day and Hulk is going to punch her square in the face in her prime? Come on.)

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Carter_esque
Mxyzptlk_CV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Mxyzptlk_CV

@ancient_0f_days: No, of course not...here:

I believe Superman beats WW....about Hulk and Thor, let's say they have a draw...The remaining fighters are Superman,Hulk vs Thor...so they win easily...

The other scenario is: Superman beats Thor and WW beats Hulk...it comes to Superman vs WW and Superman wins....

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor and WW easily. WW has beaten Superman and Thor could kill the Hulk with the power of Mjonir. Team one.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Sebast_Allen

@ghostravage said:

@ancient_0f_days: Ok, im back mate, what would you want me to make a case for?

Well, I suppose we can start with Hulk not being a non factor, him keeping Thor nice and busy or even possibly defeating him........

@moonman78 said:

Are you even trying to be right?

@sebast_allen said:

Are you guys serious?

Godblast one shots both

May i go on?

You're almost as wrong as Moonman78, Thor never uses those abilities regularly enough to be used here. God Blast maybe, Thermo and Anti-Force? Unlikely, he'd more readily use his gale force winds or casual lightning than Anti/Thermo/God Blasts and energy absorbing. And unless Superman is extremely distracted and or restrained, he'll dodge it every time. Hulk could probably tank most of it since he probably wont dodge it but if not he'd go down, but to just start throwing out moves and saying they'll get one shotted without any evidence is kinda shady.

I was putting it out there, that thor could beat them. And further down i did say that thor could just hit them with all out lightning which would end them, he has done it to hulk and already knocked him out, thor not holding back oneshotted and nearly killed hulk, you think it won't be different, and seeing as how he can amp his shots further with lightning things aren't looking good for hulk, and thor can suck supes dry of his solar radiation, he has sucked the energy and life out of multiple opponents before

@carter_esque said:

@gokuwarrior said:

No it's not the truth, even if it was she'd dodge every punch he throws, even if she couldn't dodge she'd block every blow. She's durable enough to take more than 2 or 3, you don't know enough about Wonder Woman to start throwing numbers up there and I' like to see proof that she'd be down in 2-3 punches, not to mention she too has a healing factor. Hulk was downed recently by spears with the weight of stars and a small cut from a blade that splits atoms....Wonder Woman's tiara is made from the same stuff as the Sword of Hephaestus and is said to be just as sharp. That sword shaves electrons off of atoms, her lasso is sharp enough to decapitate beings that Superman was going all out on and could not defeat (imperiex probes). This is just for your information btw, she can definitely harm the Hulk whereas all Hulk has in his own defense is the ever fickle "Eventually" argument....just clarifying (well placed punches my ass, she can casually break the sound barrier on her worst day and Hulk is going to punch her square in the face in her prime? Come on.)

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque said:

I used up too much energy debating Supes vs. WW w/ gokuwarrior. Since I agree w/ you that WW fares a better chance against Supes in character while it seems that you agree that Supes would beat her in this (morals off) scenario, I don't see the point of continuing this argument any further.

It can definitely still be argued, I stated that Superman would beat Wonder Woman if she was taken to the sun. I was wrong about one thing though, Superman only did it once when his morals were off...that was to Darkseid in Superman/Batman: Apokolips...he was still in character but was going all out to take Darkseid to the sun and beat him there. I consider the time he took Wonder Woman to the sun in JLA: Sacrifice as complete bloodlust as he was trying to kill her...that doesn't really apply here in my opinion. The first instance while applicable is inconsistent and doesn't hold nearly as much weight here. As I also said in that post, Wonder Woman will stalemate Superman as long as they are away from the sun....With Thor on her side, Wonder Woman can beat Superman.

I could make the same argument that with Hulk on his side, Supes could beat WW (keeping in mind that I haven't read Citizen's Hulk and Thor blog yet) although I'm steadfast in my belief that he's more than capable of beating her by himself under these conditions. It's in no way a stomp but he'd edge it every time if he's smart about it. I think that it would come down to 'how' he uses his powers during the fight.

@carter_esque said:

As for Hulk, I gotta disagree w/ you bc I don't think Thor could take him. I'm aware of the battles where they've stalemated but what I really wanna know is how many time Thor has beaten Hulk. You claim that he "usually" beats him? Hulk has beaten up on Thor plently of times so I think it's the other way around and this battle would be no different. Additionally, Thor doesn't possess the strength to BFR Hulk anywhere of any significance and/or distance. Even if he were to knock Hulk into another state, that wouldn't end the fight by a long shot and he'd likely just respond w/ an even harder blow.

I'm going to let you read this......then you can tell me whether Hulk beats Thor

Thor and Hulk: What really happened and what would really happen

Haven't read this ^^^ yet but I will today and then I'll get back to you. If there's on-panel proof of Hulk defeating Thor as frequently as you've claimed, I'll concede.

anyway, after that....your move.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Carter_esque
bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: No, of course not...here:

I believe Superman beats WW....about Hulk and Thor, let's say they have a draw...The remaining fighters are Superman,Hulk vs Thor...so they win easily...

The other scenario is: Superman beats Thor and WW beats Hulk...it comes to Superman vs WW and Superman wins....

you have to prove Superman wins of course but I already had that debate with a Superman expert the Superman expert on this site, I don't think you'd be anything new in terms of a Wonder Woman vs Superman debate.....

I was putting it out there, that thor could beat them. And further down i did say that thor could just hit them with all out lightning which would end them, he has done it to hulk and already knocked him out, thor not holding back oneshotted and nearly killed hulk, you think it won't be different, and seeing as how he can amp his shots further with lightning things aren't looking good for hulk, and thor can suck supes dry of his solar radiation, he has sucked the energy and life out of multiple opponents before

There's a difference between putting something out there for the sake of relevance and and putting something out there just to put it out there, the latter would be what you did. I know you brought up the lightning before but I wasn't addressing that, I was addressing the fact that you were saying Thor could take Supes or Hulk out in one shot with a bunch of random stuff he hasn't done in decades... mind posting when he nearly killed Hulk? I think I know what instance you are referring to but really...Hulk has some serious feats that lead me to believe it would take me more than a single blast especially now that Hulk has had an upgrade or two. As for Thor sucking Supes dry (pause), when was the last time he did that? Consistency is key around here, what characters do in battles frequently is most likely to be done in a random battle. Even though morals are off and all the stops are being pulled, if they've only done an attack once decades ago in their entire long careers....why should I consider it as relevant in a random battle....Also, that life sucking attack is point and shoot...Superman can dodge it.

I could make the same argument that with Hulk on his side, Supes could beat WW (keeping in mind that I haven't read Citizen's Hulk and Thor blog yet) although I'm steadfast in my belief that he's more than capable of beating her by himself under these conditions. It's in no way a stomp but he'd edge it every time if he's smart about it. I think that it would come down to 'how' he uses his powers during the fight.

Haven't read this ^^^ yet but I will today and then I'll get back to you. If there's on-panel proof of Hulk defeating Thor as frequently as you've claimed, I'll concede.

Being smart about it doesn't mean much if there are clear advantages each has and if they consistently fight the same way. He can't successfully blitz all around her like he does Mongul and lesser foes, fighting skilled is useless against her own skill, he can't fully take advantage of his greater versatility due to her own substantial versatility and defense, she knows how he fights so you can't just say "if he fights smart" like that actually means something. How he uses his powers only works on slower foes or people who don't know him well enough....Superman and Wonder Woman have fought each other at least 5 times over the decades and have fought side by side countless times, they even fought together in Valhalla for 1000 years. The point is, they know each other too well and fight each other the same way consistently enough that they have a good idea how the other fights and they both know how to counter the other since they are already in the same league with everything just about. I already had this debate with Lvenger, you should check out that thread as well. But the point is, I have more evidence to support the idea that they will stalemate than you have evidence that Superman will definitely win every time. Even if Superman could win definitively, he's never done so in comics....I cannot find a single fight where he definitively won a fight between just him and Wonder Woman, there are fights where he looked the better of the two but there was no clear winner, same for Wonder Woman although Sacrifice has her looking much better than Superman by the end. But lets say Superman would beat Wonder Woman every time without a doubt....do you know how long that would take? Their fight in Sacrifice was less than 3 minutes but that was because Supes was bloodlusted and being mind controlled, WW had to end that fast...a fight like this can go on forever or at the very least a few hours IMO...Thor would have beaten Hulk, gone to Asgard and had a sandwich in less time. But I'll let you read Citizen Bane's Blog first...

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman will win sorry man.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman will win sorry man.

prove it

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He Sundipped in a blue sun for a 100 years is the equivalent to thousands in a yellow sun making him Superman Prime 1 Million meaning he's second in the DC Multiverse to the Presence and can do anything he imagines. That alone puts him on a level equal to LT all the other stuff together tips the scales.

Fodder76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Fodder76

Oh crap way wrong thread. Anyways he's stronger faster more durable and his skill levels are comparable to Wonder Woman's along with the fact that he has way more versatility.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#194  Edited By Pokeysteve

lol You don't why you're "talking" to me? Well you engaged me first by tagging yourself into a debate that I was having w/ another user, putting in your 2 cents. Then I responded (bc that's generally what ppl do), then you did (kind of rudely too). If you don't want to "talk" to me in the future, then you probably shouldn't start the convo in the first place. You know If you'd like, you never have to "talk" to me again if you don't want to. I wouldn't have a problem w/ that at all. As a matter of fact, I'd invite it soooo... yeah let's just go w/ that shall we? ;D

That is a fantastic idea! Let's make that happen.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carter_esque said:

He's banned, I think.

Why? LOL

Beats me although my educated guess would be that it might've had something to do w/ how he continued to address other users in a disrespectful manner on a consistent basis. From what I gathered, it seemed like he a knack for causing strife within the community. As we all know, the mods aren't oblivious to what goes on in these threads so I figured that they probably took notice and decided to "eliminate" the root of the problem. Idk if he's banned or just taking a break but the two times I've seen Citizen post "check PMs" to a user... I've not seen them since. I could be wrong though so don't quote me on that.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@bigcimmerian said:

@carter_esque said:

He's banned, I think.

Why? LOL

Beats me although my educated guess would be that it might've had something to do w/ how he continued to address other users in a disrespectful manner on a consistent basis. From what I gathered, it seemed like he a knack for causing strife within the community. As we all know, the mods aren't oblivious to what goes on in these threads so I figured that they probably took notice and decided to "eliminate" the root of the problem. Idk if he's banned or just taking a break but the two times I've seen Citizen post "check PMs" to a user... I've not seen them since. I could be wrong though so don't quote me on that.

I tend to see users disappear after they get one or two PMs from CitzenBane. LOL!

Mxyzptlk_CV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for atbeyond_godlike
ATBeyond_Godlike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 takes this by a lot, but not a stomp. I say 8/10 Team 2. With morals off, Superman will speed blitz Thor. I consider Thor and Superman to be about equal, but one thing is for sure, Superman reacts much faster and moves faster, and can kite Thor. Thor will be distracted, and will not be able to get off any hits while Wonder Woman gets pummeled by Hulk. Not sure about Hulk's power level, but I believe he has beaten up non-Odin Force/Rune King Thor before. So Then Hulk and Supes team Thor and win. The only possible shot of Team 1 winning is for Wonder Woman to magically bind Superman before the speed blitz so Thor can shoot the magical God Blast and KO him, and then Hulk will get easily teamed by Thor and Wonder Woman.

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Team 1.

Avatar image for atbeyond_godlike
ATBeyond_Godlike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points